Dr. Stri8ed Gets More Striations with S4

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its on 2day though after chest/back. I need the calories. I don't wanna get much lower than 185.
When I got down to 6% bf I was cheating 3x a week LOL! I hear ya though. 205*6%* was uncomfortable as hell.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Lol u could force a donut in my mouth and I would spit it out. I'm a Nazi when it comes to dieting. When I have a goal my willpower is godly lol.
Man thats awesome, I wish I had that kind of willpower when it comes to food. Sadly I am a fat kid at heart though lol... Lifting weights only helps me justify it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
When I got down to 6% bf I was cheating 3x a week LOL! I hear ya though. 205*6%* was uncomfortable as hell.
Lol hahaha u have to! I mean u go insane if u don't lol. Not to mention recovery sucks when your calories r low especially if you're not on cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Man thats awesome, I wish I had that kind of willpower when it comes to food. Sadly I am a fat kid at heart though lol... Lifting weights only helps me justify it
Lol I am too. If I wasn't competing I know I wouldn't b so strict all the time. In my off season though I'm a lot more relaxed.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol hahaha u have to! I mean u go insane if u don't lol. Not to mention recovery sucks when your calories r low especially if you're not on cycle.
I miss p-stanz. Ran it with hdrol and got to 6 % still sucks though. Lethargy of both of them high dosed.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I miss p-stanz. Ran it with hdrol and got to 6 % still sucks though. Lethargy of both of them high dosed.
Oh yeah I remember when u did that cycle. U were pretty peeled bro and you're tall so it made u look even leaner.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Yesterday's weight was 187.5

This morning, no pump and no food. Last 2 days have just been cardio, I feel flat. I never exceeded 95 grams of carbs either days. 2day I train chest/back I'll have slightly over 200 grams.
If that's you feeling flat, then I don't know what you'd call me lol. Looking great though.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah I remember when u did that cycle. U were pretty peeled bro and you're tall so it made u look even leaner.
Yeah. Sometimes I wish I was 5'5 so my grocery bill would be less. 150 every week excluding my wifes food. All organic **** though. Except for my sweet potato 8 lbs bag. That's processed but I go through them like...well...sweet potatoes!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If that's you feeling flat, then I don't know what you'd call me lol. Looking great though.
Lol I know I'm very critical of myself, its kinda unhealthy. BBers have issues lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah. Sometimes I wish I was 5'5 so my grocery bill would be less. 150 every week excluding my wifes food. All organic **** though. Except for my sweet potato 8 lbs bag. That's processed but I go through them like...well...sweet potatoes!
Omg 600 bucks a month, I could do a beast ass cycle with that lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg 600 bucks a month, I could do a beast ass cycle with that lol.
LOL I weigh 230 something right now at 11%.
I'm on that beefadrol and steakzolol
Most importantly the epipb2njelly...bol.

I'm going to log s4, peptides,ostraine and maybe some andro factory along with ecy and clen here pretty soon ish *1 to 2 months.* gonna get to 5 % this time hopefully. Long ass 16 to 24 week cut.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
LOL I weigh 230 something right now at 11%.
I'm on that beefadrol and steakzolol
Most importantly the epipb2njelly...bol.

I'm going to log s4, peptides,ostraine and maybe some andro factory along with ecy and clen here pretty soon ish *1 to 2 months.* gonna get to 5 % this time hopefully. Long ass 16 to 24 week cut.
Wooh beefy bro good sh*t. Hell yeah I'll definitely follow that. I admire that your diet is so concise, that truly provides the best results. Its almost like we have OCD lol but it pays off. Damn bro my last contest prep was 20 weeks but I hit 4% and hated life lol. Best conditioning I ever had though. You're gonna look insane, I'm guessing you'll b like 215-220 when its all said and done.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I work night shift bro can't afford anything to go wrong with my vision, even temporarily!
I'll let u know how this goes. Like I said no vision sides at all for me bro. I'm gonna up the dose though soon, so I'll see what happens.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'll let u know how this goes. Like I said no vision sides at all for me bro. I'm gonna up the dose though soon, so I'll see what happens.
Good **** man, you seem to keep a pretty detailed log bro so it will be good to see how this **** works for you.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You just might want to try diet rite brand sodas. 0 calories,0 sodium

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Good **** man, you seem to keep a pretty detailed log bro so it will be good to see how this **** works for you.
I mean so far I don't even have that yellow tint to my vision, so it seems promising. Maybe I'll just get xray vision then I can look at titties all day.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I mean so far I don't even have that yellow tint to my vision, so it seems promising. Maybe I'll just get xray vision then I can look at titties all day.
I don't know why your not doing this already lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nothing new to report, I'm still sitting 187.5 as of yesterday. I did end up having a big cheat meal from steak n shake last night lol, it was good as hell. 3 burger combos, and the waitress was mirin' big time haha. I can tell I'm a lil bloated but who cares, 2day is legs and I'm gonna smash some more food afterwards. Chest/back yesterday was sick, I had hella endurance and was feeling pretty strong.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yesterday Chest/Back

Bench press SS w/ Wide Grip Pull ups
135x10/10
225x15/10(x2)

I don't go all out on chest, mine is very developed I've been benching over 400 for the past 2 years. I don't want any more growth of it, at least not until its almost lagging.

Cable crossovers SS w/ Lat Pull downs
25x15/240x8
25x15/260x8
25x15/280x8

Decline Press Machine SS w/ Reverse Grip Lat Pull downs
2 plates each side x15/240x8
2 plates each side x15/260x8
2 plates each side x15/290x7

Chest fly machine SS w/ Low Row machine(double handle bar)
145x15/240x10
115x15/200x12
85x20/160x20

V bar pull ups
Bwx10
Bw to failure(I think it was 15)

I make sure to go real slow and squeeze on the chest exercises to really get that burn and fatigue since I go so light. All in all my strength is up which is nice. Ppl r asking if I'm getting bigger but I'm losing weight, so I'll take that as winning lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Monster. Keep it up
Thanks bro. I've been killing it, getting leaner and thicker. I took advantage of that caloric surplus yesterday and smashed my legs 2day, energy was really good, nothing but supersets the whole workout.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Thanks bro. I've been killing it, getting leaner and thicker. I took advantage of that caloric surplus yesterday and smashed my legs 2day, energy was really good, nothing but supersets the whole workout.
Nice dude. I'm super jealous. This was your cheat day? Right?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nothing to report 2day. My legs r sore as f*ck, I didn't eat clean at lol I had 2 grad parties to go to. Tomorrow is lower back/hams and I'm back on my grind.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I guess nobody loves me anymore, no one visits the Doc :(. Lol but anyways I'm updating 2day, I got more pics coming later and my current weight. The changes from last week r very noticeable, I've fell in love with this stuff. Very minor vision sides, eyes take a lil longer to adjust to sunlight but that's it, not a big deal at all.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good on the sides. Watching silently as many do on these forums. What other doctor is gonna get cuts for the sluts? Nobody that's who. Keep it up man!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I guess nobody loves me anymore, no one visits the Doc :(. Lol but anyways I'm updating 2day, I got more pics coming later and my current weight. The changes from last week r very noticeable, I've fell in love with this stuff. Very minor vision sides, eyes take a lil longer to adjust to sunlight but that's it, not a big deal at all.
Lol cheer up man a ton of people are following along on this log silently. Be sure to let yourself recover man, it is easy to head back to the gym and keep cranking out tough a** workouts with this stuff until your body throws a big f*** you out there.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Pretty good on the sides. Watching silently as many do on these forums. What other doctor is gonna get cuts for the sluts? Nobody that's who. Keep it up man!
They stay mirin bro and this Formasurge has me murdering vaginas haha. I'm a tad bloated from yesterday's eating after chest/back day. I should b dry after cardio so I'll snap some pics then.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol cheer up man a ton of people are following along on this log silently. Be sure to let yourself recover man, it is easy to head back to the gym and keep cranking out tough a** workouts with this stuff until your body throws a big f*** you out there.
Yeah no doubt. My arms were still sore yesterday but I still cranked out a high rep day, pumps were retarded even without the S4, it was my 2 day off period. 2day I'm back on it, but its just cardio/abs 2day. I'll train legs tomorrow, I think I'm gonna save my knees and go lighter but still heavier than the weight I pushed last week for my rep day.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Just late, that's all. Waaay late

And if I see a guy wearing sunglasses at night, I will know it's you.

I will also sing a few bars of that song because now it's in my head.

Here ya go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yeah wish I would've never had those hobbies lol
IDK man, I explored parts of my brain never before or since. I actually started eating meat for the first time ever when I was 21 and 17 days in Vegas. No joke, vegetarian all my life before. Now I'm a strict carnivore.
Can't do that with beer alone!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
IDK man, I explored parts of my brain never before or since. I actually started eating meat for the first time ever when I was 21 and 17 days in Vegas. No joke, vegetarian all my life before. Now I'm a strict carnivore.
Can't do that with beer alone!
Lol yeah had some OBEs and boy was my mind opened but my brain fried now. No bueno

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Dude I thought you were dead. Lol. Looking fckin shredded. Keep at it, bro. How many calories you taking a day?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol everybody in the bro pumping thread was guessing dead or jail ha. Everyone figured he was in jail for slayin b1tches with the meat sword hahah

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
lol everybody in the bro pumping thread was guessing dead or jail ha. Everyone figured he was in jail for slayin b1tches with the meat sword hahah
I don't know of this guy but he makes me laugh

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol almost died, drug addiction is a bitch. BBing saved my life, that's an understatement. I struggle but I'm stronger than b4. At least I knew I had my AM fam, it might b online but I still felt y'all in spirit supporting me. I can't stop its either this or the f*cking grave and dying ain't no f*cking option!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Dude I thought you were dead. Lol. Looking fckin shredded. Keep at it, bro. How many calories you taking a day?
Much appreciated bro. My off days I'm at about 1900 and training days 2100-2200. Cheat days I shoot for over 4000 though.