Dr. Stri8ed Gets More Striations with S4

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Quads are looking stacked bro. Looks like you got a tumor haha
Haha thanks bro. The ones on the couch r b4 I worked out just chillin. The other one is postworkout. I've worked really hard cuz I used to have chicken legs, my calves still need work though, my quads grow much quicker than them. That's the area I work hardest on cuz come showtime if u ain't got the wheels u don't have sh*t.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I suffer from chicken legs:() working like a bitch to get them up. I can bench my squat lol. Sad ass ****.
350 bench 365 squat 475 dl. It's sad that my squat ain't leading.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I suffer from chicken legs:() working like a bitch to get them up. I can bench my squat lol. Sad ass ****.
350 bench 365 squat 475 dl. It's sad that my squat ain't leading.
Maybe try hitting legs twice a twerk

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm on that now. They've gotten bigger for sure just gotta keep it up.
Like a heavy day with just like squats and leg extensions, and then a high volume day for chasing the pump.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
No dong but teasing us with your awesome quads will do.

Im literally all quads and calf's.
My shoulders had to be tortured to grow and my biceps are weak.

Good work brother!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No dong but teasing us with your awesome quads will do.

Im literally all quads and calf's.
My shoulders had to be tortured to grow and my biceps are weak.

Good work brother!
Lol I know I'm such a tease. Thanks bro it feels great to get recognition for my quads when I used to not have them a couple years ago. You're an ectomorph though right? Cuz you're pretty tall but really lean, I know u have to eat all day to grow. I know that's tough bro.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I know I'm such a tease. Thanks bro it feels great to get recognition for my quads when I used to not have them a couple years ago. You're an ectomorph though right? Cuz you're pretty tall but really lean, I know u have to eat all day to grow. I know that's tough bro.
I was 300 plus in school. Cut down after high-school. I have fat boy genetics aka calf's and quads. I murder my shoulders and biceps and they don't grow much.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Quads looking ****ing stacked bro! I also suffer from ****ty calve genetics. No matter what them ****ers don't grow.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was 300 plus in school. Cut down after high-school. I have fat boy genetics aka calf's and quads. I murder my shoulders and biceps and they don't grow much.
Damn do u think trying something new would help?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Quads looking ****ing stacked bro! I also suffer from ****ty calve genetics. No matter what them ****ers don't grow.
Thanks bro. The calves r slowly growing I just gotta keep pounding away at them.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got calfvitis too, there deathly small... im on the brotrain doc, quads look good lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I got calfvitis too, there deathly small... im on the brotrain doc, quads look good lol
Thanks broski. What do u do for your calves? I've found that if I hit them like 3 times a week they grow quicker.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks broski. What do u do for your calves? I've found that if I hit them like 3 times a week they grow quicker.
I do tons of volume for them.. hell tried just about everything. I think its cuz im half asian lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I do tons of volume for them.. hell tried just about everything. I think its cuz im half asian lol
I do high volume too. Lol u think its genetic. My dad has big calves cuz he runs a lot but I'm like f*ck that, it burns out your quads. Plus BBers don't run lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haha yup. I've seen great leaps in my quad/ham/glute growth but no matter what calves refuse. I'm a pl'er (wannabe) anyway so it's cool
Its seems the guys with great calves just got them genetically. I know a few guys that hardly ever work theirs and they stay big.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
My girlfriends calfs are either equal or bigger then mine :(

steven48

Awards
You said 5 on 2 off. Are the off days consecutive or do you split them up? Are you going to run a light pct?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. The calves r slowly growing I just gotta keep pounding away at them.
Nope. I just recently got my back goal met. Now to grow biceps. 21s ,reverse curls, close grip chin ups,concentration curls,and drop set close grip pull Downs here I come!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You said 5 on 2 off. Are the off days consecutive or do you split them up? Are you going to run a light pct?
The off days r consecutive but I'm running out so I've just been dosing workout days.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nope. I just recently got my back goal met. Now to grow biceps. 21s ,reverse curls, close grip chin ups,concentration curls,and drop set close grip pull Downs here I come!
Hellz yeah gotta f*ck them biceps up.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Ha, I quit working biceps. Mine are big enough and also after I work em for the rest of the day my damn forearms cramp like a mother ****er. No matter what. Take potassium/hydrated/taurine.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ha, I quit working biceps. Mine are big enough and also after I work em for the rest of the day my damn forearms cramp like a mother ****er. No matter what. Take potassium/hydrated/taurine.
Same here. Lol that's crazy.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I don't know what to do and it's just not worth it.

And it's not like I hit them hard just like 2 exercises

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't know what to do and it's just not worth it.

And it's not like I hit them hard just like 2 exercises
All my muscles cramp up when I smash them but my arms r the worst, idk what it is. Even when I'm hydrated and have a lot of potassium it still happens. That sh*t hurts lol

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Try supplementing magnesium after your workouts. My fiancé ( who actually has bigger calves than me :( ) cramps up big time, she takes endura a magnesium supp and they are non existent these days.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Try supplementing magnesium after your workouts. My fiancé ( who actually has bigger calves than me :( ) cramps up big time, she takes endura a magnesium supp and they are non existent these days.
Hmmm I'll have to give this a try.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hellz yeah gotta f*ck them biceps up.
My new routine will be 5x5 on big compound movements and 4 sets of 6-12 on other isolation /accessorie work. I'm a volume whore.

Also am putting the cut I had planed on hold. Got chosen to log MAX BULK so yay!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My new routine will be 5x5 on big compound movements and 4 sets of 6-12 on other isolation /accessorie work. I'm a volume whore.

Also am putting the cut I had planed on hold. Got chosen to log MAX BULK so yay!
Big weight baby!!!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
So how's it going so far?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So how's it going so far?
Still sitting at 187. I'm hella bloated right now though. I went outta town Friday for my boy's wedding and ate bad and drank a sh*t ton lol. My S4 bottle was short so I'm only doing 20mg every training day, so 4 times a week. I got back this morning and was trashed last night but I'm still hitting the gym 2day. Gonna do arms but just high reps.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Still sitting at 187. I'm hella bloated right now though. I went outta town Friday for my boy's wedding and ate bad and drank a sh*t ton lol. My S4 bottle was short so I'm only doing 20mg every training day, so 4 times a week. I got back this morning and was trashed last night but I'm still hitting the gym 2day. Gonna do arms but just high reps.
That sucks that they short changed you, I actually have some of my bottle left over lol. I decided once the osta was done to just save the rest of the S4 for the next go around.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That sucks that they short changed you, I actually have some of my bottle left over lol. I decided once the osta was done to just save the rest of the S4 for the next go around.
Yeah I'm definitely gonna run this again soon.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What up doc? See wut i did there?

Looks like you enjoyed the small vacay lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What up doc? See wut i did there?

Looks like you enjoyed the small vacay lol
Lol hell yeah I needed it. Now back to f*cking sh*t up though, no more alcohol I need deez gainz.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I also have a love/hate relationship with alcohol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
2day I'm weighing in again later. I got legs 2day so I'm looking forward to it and the cheat meal afterwards lol.