Week 3/Workout 2- Bench Day

Incline Bench Press: 135x10, 155x8, 185x4, 215x2
Bench Press: 195x12, 215x10, 235x8, 195x13
Pyramid Pause Pushups: 3 sets of 5-4-3-2-1
Dips: 3 sets to failure

Metcon:
Tabata - Barbell Thrusters and Double unders
Total Score: 286

Had a great chest workout today, felt a HUGE pump, and it looked like I had double D's :32: Shoulders felt pretty dry and achy today, but was managable. Got a pretty gnarly back pump during my metcon just due to the front squats with 45 pounds. I'll definitely have to start taking taurine before those workouts. Still 199.2 today, hoping to see 200 in the morning.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 3/Day 3- Deadlift/Back

Deadlift: 315x5, 365x3, 405x5, 365x3, 315x5
Dumbbell Bent over Row: 4x8 with 75#
Lat pull down: 4x6 with 190#
Hip Extensions with 35# plate: 3x6
Strict pullups: 3xME

Metcon:
30 Power cleans - 135#
Kettlebell Snatch - 53#
Burpees
Time- 6:45

Strength was awesome today. I made a HUGE PR on my Deadlift, pulling 405 for 5 reps. Puts my potential 1RM around 465 which would be about a 20# jump. Been going up 5# each week on the dumbbell rows but 75# felt crazy light today. I'll go with 85# next time. Took 5g Taurine before I worked out and back pumps were not an issue thankfully. Still have to take a 5 hour energy beforehand to combat the lethargy. Still 199.2 today, haven't gone up in weight for 3 days. Hope that changes tomorrow.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Ok guys, need some advice now. I was down a pound this morning after 3 days of not gaining. I'm back to 198.4 upon waking up. The strange thing is last night before I went to bed, I took a piss and weighed myself and I was 204. This morning I woke up and took a piss and I'm 198. How is it possible to lose 6 pounds overnight? lol

Anyways, I am wondering if the halt in weight gain is due to me switching from Epi-10 to Epi-150? I've heard that it doesn't matter at all, but I'm wondering if any of you have discovered otherwise. I switched because I wanted to do 30/30/30/40/45/45, but Epi-10 is 10mg pills and Epi-150 is 15mg pills. So in order to save enough Epi-10 pills for my week at 40mg, I switched over to taking two Epi-150 pills this week. But since I've taken them I haven't gained any weight, even though the ingredient profile's look very similar.

Anyways, I'm bumping it up to 40 today and will continue at 40 through the next week. I want to get the most out of this cycle so I'm not going to waste any more time at 30mg

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok guys, need some advice now. I was down a pound this morning after 3 days of not gaining. I'm back to 198.4 upon waking up. The strange thing is last night before I went to bed, I took a piss and weighed myself and I was 204. This morning I woke up and took a piss and I'm 198. How is it possible to lose 6 pounds overnight? lol

Anyways, I am wondering if the halt in weight gain is due to me switching from Epi-10 to Epi-150? I've heard that it doesn't matter at all, but I'm wondering if any of you have discovered otherwise. I switched because I wanted to do 30/30/30/40/45/45, but Epi-10 is 10mg pills and Epi-150 is 15mg pills. So in order to save enough Epi-10 pills for my week at 40mg, I switched over to taking two Epi-150 pills this week. But since I've taken them I haven't gained any weight, even though the ingredient profile's look very similar.

Anyways, I'm bumping it up to 40 today and will continue at 40 through the next week. I want to get the most out of this cycle so I'm not going to waste any more time at 30mg
It really shouldn't matter what brand of Epi your using, if your not gaining your not eating enough, try increasing calories by 250 a day for a few days, if your still not gaining add in another 250 etc etc until the point where you start to gain again.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 3/Workout 5 - Overhead Press/Shoulders

Overhead Press: 125x5, 140x3, 155x5, 140x6, 125x10
Arnold Press: 60x6, 60x6, 60x6, 50x10
Vertical Barbell Press: Burn out set for each arm. Five 10# weights, 10 reps, take 1 plate off, etc
Side Dumbbell Raises: 3 sets of 25x8

Metcon:
10 Minute AMRAP
6 burpees
12 box jumps - 24inches
18 Kettlebell swing - 50#
6 rounds + 2 burpees

Well the good thing about today was another Huge PR on Overhead Press. 1 month ago today, I literally got 1 Overhead press at 150#. Today I got 5x155. I also got 135x4 a month ago, and 140x6 today. 6x120 a month ago, and 10x125 today. So some gigantic strength increases there. However my joints have been hurting. My hips, knees, and shoulders feel very dry and painful. I've been at 40mg the past two days, so the dry joints are only going to get worse. I think I'll bump my fish oil up and see if that helps. Also finally weighed 200lbs this morning, so that felt great.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Week 3/Workout 5 - Overhead Press/Shoulders

Overhead Press: 125x5, 140x3, 155x5, 140x6, 125x10
Arnold Press: 60x6, 60x6, 60x6, 50x10
Vertical Barbell Press: Burn out set for each arm. Five 10# weights, 10 reps, take 1 plate off, etc
Side Dumbbell Raises: 3 sets of 25x8

Metcon:
10 Minute AMRAP
6 burpees
12 box jumps - 24inches
18 Kettlebell swing - 50#
6 rounds + 2 burpees

Well the good thing about today was another Huge PR on Overhead Press. 1 month ago today, I literally got 1 Overhead press at 150#. Today I got 5x155. I also got 135x4 a month ago, and 140x6 today. 6x120 a month ago, and 10x125 today. So some gigantic strength increases there. However my joints have been hurting. My hips, knees, and shoulders feel very dry and painful. I've been at 40mg the past two days, so the dry joints are only going to get worse. I think I'll bump my fish oil up and see if that helps. Also finally weighed 200lbs this morning, so that felt great.
Fish oil, cissus quadrangularis and a joint supp, something like Achilles. Dry joints suck balls man.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
as of now im taking 15 of my super high quality (and expensive) fish oil pills a day, and animal flex every day. should I order some cissus? and if so, what brand would you recommend?

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 3/Workout 6- Squat/Arms

Back Squat: 6x6 - 265#
Close Grip Bench: 185x5, 210x3, 240x7, 210x10, 185x12
Standing Barbell Curl: 95x5, 105x5, 110x5, 115x5, 115x5
Tricep Press Downs: 5 sets of 8-10 reps, heavy as possible
Standing Bicep curls: 5 sets of 12 with 50# dumbbells

The 6x6 on back squat was brutal. I didn't know if I would make it through the last few sets. Huge PR on close grip bench. A month ago I pressed 225x5, and today I did 240x7. In total it was a 2000lb total weight lifted increase. Still dealing with some bad aches and pains in my joints. Might order something else soon to add to my joint supplement support. Libido is very shut down, but so far the cajones don't look much smaller, which is nice. Getting some deep systic acne in the upper back though which makes back squatting very painful.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as of now im taking 15 of my super high quality (and expensive) fish oil pills a day, and animal flex every day. should I order some cissus? and if so, what brand would you recommend?
IForce Joint Help or Antaeus Achilles works for me. Add glucosamine for joint rebuild.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Week 3/Workout 6- Squat/Arms

Back Squat: 6x6 - 265#
Close Grip Bench: 185x5, 210x3, 240x7, 210x10, 185x12
Standing Barbell Curl: 95x5, 105x5, 110x5, 115x5, 115x5
Tricep Press Downs: 5 sets of 8-10 reps, heavy as possible
Standing Bicep curls: 5 sets of 12 with 50# dumbbells

The 6x6 on back squat was brutal. I didn't know if I would make it through the last few sets. Huge PR on close grip bench. A month ago I pressed 225x5, and today I did 240x7. In total it was a 2000lb total weight lifted increase. Still dealing with some bad aches and pains in my joints. Might order something else soon to add to my joint supplement support. Libido is very shut down, but so far the cajones don't look much smaller, which is nice. Getting some deep systic acne in the upper back though which makes back squatting very painful.
Just goes to show how epistane affects everybody differently. I didn't get shut down till weeks 5-6 and now on pct week 2 is done and I'm totally shut down and hopefully will bounce back in next couple weeks. Strength is down a bit but I did drink alcohol a couple times last week so maybe that's why? I also got a weird rash on my shoulder it looks like a burn and hurts looks like psoriasis hopefully its not a side effect of nolva and just something minor. Acne has been getting worse for me on pct my whole upper back is covered. Were your standing bicep curls normal curls or hammer? That's a good amount of weight to be doing for strict form I don't know how much I can do but I usually use ez curl bar with 25# on each side and bar is probably 25# as well.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Just goes to show how epistane affects everybody differently. I didn't get shut down till weeks 5-6 and now on pct week 2 is done and I'm totally shut down and hopefully will bounce back in next couple weeks. Strength is down a bit but I did drink alcohol a couple times last week so maybe that's why? I also got a weird rash on my shoulder it looks like a burn and hurts looks like psoriasis hopefully its not a side effect of nolva and just something minor. Acne has been getting worse for me on pct my whole upper back is covered. Were your standing bicep curls normal curls or hammer? That's a good amount of weight to be doing for strict form I don't know how much I can do but I usually use ez curl bar with 25# on each side and bar is probably 25# as well.
Wow man that sounds haggard. My bacne is starting to get worse. I'm hoping it doesn't blow up more during PCT like it did for you. As for the curls, they are standing barbell curls. Also known as "cheater curls" that Arnold was famous for doing a lot in his glory days. You can lean back a little bit on the last few reps in order to get the weight up, so you can do more than on a preacher curl. Currently waiting for my cissus to get here cuz my joints are aching pretty bad. Shoulders and knees are the worst for sure

Bigdaz123

Awards
Yea im still pretty shut down on it aswell... but woke up this morning with some wood so i was really happy ahahha... i think my shoulders are starting to take a hit joint wise.. but i also notice my chest looks much more developed... i think ive added 15pounds so far with 2 weeks to go... Aaron do you notice the back pump stays with ya when you sit down in general? i was on train yesterday for hr trip and it literally killed

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Wow man that sounds haggard. My bacne is starting to get worse. I'm hoping it doesn't blow up more during PCT like it did for you. As for the curls, they are standing barbell curls. Also known as "cheater curls" that Arnold was famous for doing a lot in his glory days. You can lean back a little bit on the last few reps in order to get the weight up, so you can do more than on a preacher curl. Currently waiting for my cissus to get here cuz my joints are aching pretty bad. Shoulders and knees are the worst for sure
My buddy recommended going tanning because clears out your pores I tried that and it seems to be helping once a week @ $5 isn't bad. My stretchmarks also got way worse during cycle since I packed on so much weight but oh well battle scars lol. I'm kinda pissed because I had a test and research paper so I only had one meal and protein shake all day yesterday and my weight was 212.5 at the beginning of the week now its 208. My right knee is killing me still even in pct I'm taking cissus and fish oil and still not helping and I can't do any squats or leg press movements no lunges either sucks big time.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Yea im still pretty shut down on it aswell... but woke up this morning with some wood so i was really happy ahahha... i think my shoulders are starting to take a hit joint wise.. but i also notice my chest looks much more developed... i think ive added 15pounds so far with 2 weeks to go... Aaron do you notice the back pump stays with ya when you sit down in general? i was on train yesterday for hr trip and it literally killed
No, I don't have any back pumps from sitting down. That's very strange. I haven't had ANY problems with back pumps so far. I take Taurine before any kind of squatting or pulling, and I haven't experienced one bad bback pump yet. I wonder if the train was vibrating your seat alot from the bumpy ride and causing the back pump?

My buddy recommended going tanning because clears out your pores I tried that and it seems to be helping once a week @ $5 isn't bad. My stretchmarks also got way worse during cycle since I packed on so much weight but oh well battle scars lol. I'm kinda pissed because I had a test and research paper so I only had one meal and protein shake all day yesterday and my weight was 212.5 at the beginning of the week now its 208. My right knee is killing me still even in pct I'm taking cissus and fish oil and still not helping and I can't do any squats or leg press movements no lunges either sucks big time.
That's horrible man, I'm sorry to hear that. If your knee is hurting despite all your joint supplements, it could be a muscular issue. Your quads could be extremely tight and mashed up from all the leg work, and putting a lot of stress on your knee joint. Try foam rolling 2x a day through the rest of your cycle. My knees hurt constantly if I don't roll out every day. But when I do, I experience no knee pain at all. it works miracles.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 4/Workout 4 - Shoulders

Overhead Press: 110x5, 125x5, 145x10, 125x11, 110x15
Push Press: 135x3, 155x3, 165x3, 175x3, 185x3
Front Raises: 25x12 3 sets
Side Raises: 20x6 3 sets
Vertical Barbell Single arm shoulder press: 1 burnout set with 5 10# plates on, max reps per plate

Another huge PR on Overhead Press, which I've been loving. It was an 820# PR even over my last 5x5 week 3 weeks ago when I was on my first week of the cycle. Great pump, great workout. Like I said earlier, no back pumps yet, Taurine is working fine. I'm dying for my cissus to arrive on Monday for my poor aching joints. Bacne is not that bad though, only a few breakouts. Weight is up to 202 in the morning. I'm close to the 10lb mark. Hoping to get to 208 or so, and end up at 205 after PCT.

Bigdaz123

Awards
I'm taking 3g of taurine before workout that might be why... I think 5g is what everyone takes... Starting to get crazy joint pain on shoulders but cisssus still working, lol you'll be heaps happy once you get your hands on it

Bigdaz123

Awards

Vertical Barbell Single arm shoulder press: 1 burnout set with 5 10# plates on, max reps per plate

Another huge PR on Overhead Press, which I've been loving. It was an 820# PR even over my last 5x5 week 3 weeks ago when I was on my first week of the cycle. Great pump, great workout. Like I said earlier, no back pumps yet, Taurine is working fine. I'm dying for my cissus to arrive on Monday for my poor aching joints. Bacne is not that bad though, only a few breakouts. Weight is up to 202 in the morning. I'm close to the 10lb mark. Hoping to get to 208 or so, and end up at 205 after PCT.
Tanking it

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I'm taking 3g of taurine before workout that might be why... I think 5g is what everyone takes... Starting to get crazy joint pain on shoulders but cisssus still working, lol you'll be heaps happy once you get your hands on it
I know, I'm dying to get my hands on it. I back squatted 4x4 at 300# today and I was actually shocked at how easy it felt. I was going ATG and standing it up pretty easy. But the downside is that my knees were KILLING me. I almost quit after the 3rd set. So I'm not gonna squat again until I get my cissus in

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

No rear delt work on shoulder day??!!

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
No rear delt work on shoulder day??!!
Haha I wondered if somebody was going to ask that. No I don't do any rear delt because I work them really good on back days. I do a lot of rowing and reverse flies. They are always sore after back day so I feel no need to work them again

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Haha I wondered if somebody was going to ask that. No I don't do any rear delt because I work them really good on back days. I do a lot of rowing and reverse flies. They are always sore after back day so I feel no need to work them again
Haha that's fair enough I do that on occasion as well, I just couldn't remember seeing you post it on back day.

Bigdaz123

Awards
hows your chest development going? ... notice it getting better and bigger?

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
hows your chest development going? ... notice it getting better and bigger?
Yea it has definitely gotten fuller and tighter. I'm lucky to already have great genetics for chest, so its not an area I worry about much. But I have noticed how much fuller it looks, and really just from the waist up my physique looks alot thicker and bigger. I went to a wedding yesterday and the shirt I wore was so tight it almost looked bad. My wife kept commenting on how much bigger I've gotten. My brand new scale broke 2 days ago though so I haven't been able to weigh myself. I think I'm gonna go get a new one today.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Hey a few questions for those of you who are experienced users. Do the dry joints go away pretty quick after you start PCT?

Second question is, is a pro-hormone like Epistane supposed to help with recovery/soreness? Because I don't really feel like I'm recovering any faster than I do naturally. So I was just wondering.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
It should speed up recovery/soreness. I was a lot less sore the first couple weeks and towards the end I wasn't feeling sore at all and this was after some intense workouts.

My weight is being erratic on pct one day I'm 208 the next 212 and now I'm 216 again which was what I was at right at the end of the cycle. Perhaps being out of whey protein is good since I'm not suppressing my appetite and actually eating more food.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Keep up the good work, man.

Hey Aaron, does your wife know sort of "supplements" you're on?

I'm trying to think what I can say when I start my cycle if my wife starts noticing certain body changes. :)

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
It should speed up recovery/soreness. I was a lot less sore the first couple weeks and towards the end I wasn't feeling sore at all and this was after some intense workouts.

My weight is being erratic on pct one day I'm 208 the next 212 and now I'm 216 again which was what I was at right at the end of the cycle. Perhaps being out of whey protein is good since I'm not suppressing my appetite and actually eating more food.
Interesting. It may be because I've cranked up the volume on cycle. What about the dry joints?

Hey, if gaining 8 pounds on PCT is "erratic" then I hope my PCT is erratic too lol
Keep up the good work, man.

Hey Aaron, does your wife know sort of "supplements" you're on?

I'm trying to think what I can say when I start my cycle if my wife starts noticing certain body changes. :)
Thanks man! I got my scale fixed and weighed this morning at 202.2. So I'm really close to the 10 lb mark. I have two more weeks so I hope to put on another 5 lbs if I can. And yes, my wife knows what I'm on. She makes fun of me LOL

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Interesting. It may be because I've cranked up the volume on cycle. What about the dry joints?

Hey, if gaining 8 pounds on PCT is "erratic" then I hope my PCT is erratic too lol

Thanks man! I got my scale fixed and weighed this morning at 202.2. So I'm really close to the 10 lb mark. I have two more weeks so I hope to put on another 5 lbs if I can. And yes, my wife knows what I'm on. She makes fun of me LOL
My joints are better and for erase I actually started 4th week of pct so 0/0/0/3/2/2/1 is the plan I know people say erase isn't a suicidal a.i so you don't have to taper but that's what I'm doing. No signs of gyno so I'm happy I could probably get by without erase but I'm running it to be safe and I know erase can cause dry joints so I'll keep you updated. Strength has been maintained throughout pct. I really do miss the pump from epistane my hemo rage preworkout drink ain't got nothing on it. LOL. I'm actually thinking of doing another cycle in January 40/40/40/40/40 I'll see how it goes or I might wait till the summer next year.

Bigdaz123

Awards
Just quick theory, i got 10 days left on cycle.... is it possible to switch to a cut in last 5 days? ive literally gained 14 pounds so far... but i wouldnt mind just cutting for 5 days before PCT... is that recommended? i dunno... right now im 196lbs at around 11% i wouldnt mind dropping to 10%... what you guys think?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Just quick theory, i got 10 days left on cycle.... is it possible to switch to a cut in last 5 days? ive literally gained 14 pounds so far... but i wouldnt mind just cutting for 5 days before PCT... is that recommended? i dunno... right now im 196lbs at around 11% i wouldnt mind dropping to 10%... what you guys think?
Yeah you could cut the carbs down and take some protein shakes with little to no carbs. Also increase your cardio.

Bigdaz123

Awards
yea i think ill do that... but ill eat at maintenance calories, add the cardio and not eat carbs after 8pm.... people usually say they still gain 4-5lbs while losing 4-5% bf on cycle so i thought i could gain 1pound of muscle and lose 1% bf in 5 days... since im doing pretty much 45mg epistane like Aaron

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
My joints are better and for erase I actually started 4th week of pct so 0/0/0/3/2/2/1 is the plan I know people say erase isn't a suicidal a.i so you don't have to taper but that's what I'm doing. No signs of gyno so I'm happy I could probably get by without erase but I'm running it to be safe and I know erase can cause dry joints so I'll keep you updated. Strength has been maintained throughout pct. I really do miss the pump from epistane my hemo rage preworkout drink ain't got nothing on it. LOL. I'm actually thinking of doing another cycle in January 40/40/40/40/40 I'll see how it goes or I might wait till the summer next year.
Good to know. I actually wasn't aware that erase tends to cause dry joints too. I got my cissus in yesterday and I feel like its helping already. I benched today and felt fantastic. I'll post below

Week 5/Workout 2 - Bench Day

Bench Press: 135x10, 205x5, 250x5, 270x3, 300x2
Incline Bench: 165x8, 185x6, 205x4, 155x10
Ring Pushups: 3 rounds of Pyramid Pause sets. 5 reps, pause 5 sec, 4 reps, pause 4 sec, etc
Alternating Arm Dumbbell Chest Press: 3x12 with 60#

Metcon:
5 rounds of 200 yard sprints. Rest 2 mins between
5 rounds of 15 burpees, rest 60 seconds.

Man today felt GREAT! I benched 300# for the first time in my life, and I actually got it for TWO solid reps. I was so stoked. Got a huge pump, joints felt great, set a big PR on bench. Still sitting at 202#, we'll see if I'm up tomorrow morning.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second question is, is a pro-hormone like Epistane supposed to help with recovery/soreness?
Epistane is not a Pro-hormone. It is already active, no conversion needed. So what does that make it?..... Yep. That's right.

Good looking log here fellas.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Epistane is not a Pro-hormone. It is already active, no conversion needed. So what does that make it?..... Yep. That's right. Good looking log here fellas.
Wow, for real? I didn't think about that. Is that why there's so much talk of it becoming illegal soon?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Wow, for real? I didn't think about that. Is that why there's so much talk of it becoming illegal soon?
Yeah it is active without conversion but its weird that the effects don't fully kick in for most people till 2nd week which is weird maybe because it's milder? I don't think there are any talks since it's mild like superdrol/mdrol were banned but they were much stronger steroids.

Bigdaz123

Awards
Yeah it is active without conversion but its weird that the effects don't fully kick in for most people till 2nd week which is weird maybe because it's milder? I don't think there are any talks since it's mild like superdrol/mdrol were banned but they were much stronger steroids.
its basically a mild trenbolene... i usually go sleep 12am-1am and my meals get pushed til 11pm or so... usually if i have meal then and wake up next morning i wake up more bloated but on epistane i literally feel tight when i wake up thanks to its estrogen control

Bigdaz123

Awards
Hey aaron, i noticed i lost weight like you.... yesterday... i lost about 2pounds when i woke up.. i dunno... now its back up to normal.. i think its an epistane thing

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Hey aaron, i noticed i lost weight like you.... yesterday... i lost about 2pounds when i woke up.. i dunno... now its back up to normal.. i think its an epistane thing
Yea it actually did that to me twice. The other day I was back down to 199 and I was like WTF?! Now I'm back to 203. But I'm running a Tough Mudder today in Dallas, so I'm really hoping I don't lose like 4 lbs today, cuz it's a 12 mile event. I'm gonna be loading up on those cliff bar squares at all the rest stops lol

Bigdaz123

Awards
I forgot to say I'm from Australia lol... I wasn't even looking for epistane I just wanted a lean gainer.. And store rep was like "you want real lean gains, take this" lol... Good job on the stats Aaron I still can't bench more than 240... Hate my chest genetics even on gear

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I forgot to say I'm from Australia lol... I wasn't even looking for epistane I just wanted a lean gainer.. And store rep was like "you want real lean gains, take this" lol... Good job on the stats Aaron I still can't bench more than 240... Hate my chest genetics even on gear
Where you from in Australia??

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Whats your weight?

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Bummer man, I hate having bad genetics in certain areas. Why can't we all be genetic freaks like the pro athletes are? lol. Just have to work that much harder on our weaknesses tho.

Week 6/Day 1 - Bench day
Bench Press: 135x10, 205x5, 255x5, 270x3, 310x2, 205x12
Incline Bench: 185x8, 205x5, 225x3
Dumbbell Chest Flys: 40'sx8, 50'sx8, 50'sx8
Burnout Pushups: 2 sets

This was yesterdays workout, and I hit another huge PR on bench, getting 310# for a solid two reps. Was SO stoked on that because I think I listed my bench at 275# when this started, and now I'm probably around 320#. I will max out next monday and we'll find out for sure, but those are some AMAZING gains for 6 weeks.

This morning I squatted 330# for a 2x2. My previous 1RM was 330#, and I hit it for 2 solid reps. I'm going to attempt to max out at 350# this saturday, which would be a 20lb gain 6 weeks. I'll be very happy with that if I can get it.

However as soon as I was done with my 5x3 on front squats, I got hit really hard with a fever, started shaking and got very hot and flushed. I had been feeling symptoms of sickness yesterday but ignored it. Now I have a 101.5 fever and am totally down for the count. Taking a ton of medicine though, so I hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow. On the plus side, I've been weighing 204# for the past few mornings and leaner than ever, so that puts me at a solid 11lbs gained. I can still eat luckily, so I'm gonna try and keep this weight on as much as possible. Will post again soon once I recover from this.

Bigdaz123

Awards
Bummer man, I hate having bad genetics in certain areas. Why can't we all be genetic freaks like the pro athletes are? lol. Just have to work that much harder on our weaknesses tho.

Week 6/Day 1 - Bench day
Bench Press: 135x10, 205x5, 255x5, 270x3, 310x2, 205x12
Incline Bench: 185x8, 205x5, 225x3
Dumbbell Chest Flys: 40'sx8, 50'sx8, 50'sx8
Burnout Pushups: 2 sets

This was yesterdays workout, and I hit another huge PR on bench, getting 310# for a solid two reps. Was SO stoked on that because I think I listed my bench at 275# when this started, and now I'm probably around 320#. I will max out next monday and we'll find out for sure, but those are some AMAZING gains for 6 weeks.

This morning I squatted 330# for a 2x2. My previous 1RM was 330#, and I hit it for 2 solid reps. I'm going to attempt to max out at 350# this saturday, which would be a 20lb gain 6 weeks. I'll be very happy with that if I can get it.

However as soon as I was done with my 5x3 on front squats, I got hit really hard with a fever, started shaking and got very hot and flushed. I had been feeling symptoms of sickness yesterday but ignored it. Now I have a 101.5 fever and am totally down for the count. Taking a ton of medicine though, so I hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow. On the plus side, I've been weighing 204# for the past few mornings and leaner than ever, so that puts me at a solid 11lbs gained. I can still eat luckily, so I'm gonna try and keep this weight on as much as possible. Will post again soon once I recover from this.
real good work on the PR's (320pounds = real solid) .... i got 2 sessions left on on cycle (chest/biceps),(legs/abs)... im gonna kill chest if i can, especially incline cause i figured if i can get a real thick chest then might aswell make it look sick by just shaping top part lol.... im pretty sure you got sick cause your estrogen/cortisol are low and they help with your immune system... i had same problem mid cycle but luckily it didnt get worse... so you should be fine just stay away from bad environments.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
real good work on the PR's (320pounds = real solid) .... i got 2 sessions left on on cycle (chest/biceps),(legs/abs)... im gonna kill chest if i can, especially incline cause i figured if i can get a real thick chest then might aswell make it look sick by just shaping top part lol.... im pretty sure you got sick cause your estrogen/cortisol are low and they help with your immune system... i had same problem mid cycle but luckily it didnt get worse... so you should be fine just stay away from bad environments.
maybe that's why I've gotten hit with it alot harder than my wife did. She only has dealt with the congestion, I've had a huge fever on top of it.

Week 6/Workout 5-Shoulders/back

Shoulder Press: 125x5, 145x3, 160x7, 145x7, 125x12
Arnold Press: 65x6, 65x6, 65x6, 55x10
Front Raises 25x12, 25x12
Vertical Barbell presses: Burnout set with 5 10# plates, max reps, take a plate off
DB Bent over Row: 100x6, 100x6, 100x6, 100x8
Weighted Pullups: 35x6, 35x6, 35x6, 35x6, StrictxME, strictxME

Metcon:
10-8-6-4-2
Burpee pullups, wall balls 15# ball, 10 foot target
5:09

Since I took the last two days off due to being sick, I hit shoulders and back today. Still feel very sick today, drowzy, nauseous and congested. But I took a 5 hour energy and decided to hit it hard despite how ****ty I feel, because I want to get the most out of the last few days of this cycle. I hit a massive PR on shoulder press again, despite feeling crappy. Got 160 for 7 reps, which was amazing. Puts my 1RM projected at 190! Hit everything else pretty hard and felt good about it. I'm gonna go for a 1RM on back squat tomorrow at 350#, and then hit arms too. Still weighing 204, hoping to get to 205 before I start PCT.

Bigdaz123

Awards
maybe that's why I've gotten hit with it alot harder than my wife did. She only has dealt with the congestion, I've had a huge fever on top of it.

Week 6/Workout 5-Shoulders/back

Shoulder Press: 125x5, 145x3, 160x7, 145x7, 125x12
Arnold Press: 65x6, 65x6, 65x6, 55x10
Front Raises 25x12, 25x12
Vertical Barbell presses: Burnout set with 5 10# plates, max reps, take a plate off
DB Bent over Row: 100x6, 100x6, 100x6, 100x8
Weighted Pullups: 35x6, 35x6, 35x6, 35x6, StrictxME, strictxME

Metcon:
10-8-6-4-2
Burpee pullups, wall balls 15# ball, 10 foot target
5:09

Since I took the last two days off due to being sick, I hit shoulders and back today. Still feel very sick today, drowzy, nauseous and congested. But I took a 5 hour energy and decided to hit it hard despite how ****ty I feel, because I want to get the most out of the last few days of this cycle. I hit a massive PR on shoulder press again, despite feeling crappy. Got 160 for 7 reps, which was amazing. Puts my 1RM projected at 190! Hit everything else pretty hard and felt good about it. I'm gonna go for a 1RM on back squat tomorrow at 350#, and then hit arms too. Still weighing 204, hoping to get to 205 before I start PCT.
Yea just push through it ... you nearly finished.... i just started first day of PCT.... i can feel nolvadex working, but you get lethargic quickly... my PB went up again but im pretty sure its momentum frmo cycle...

Youre gonna hate PCT, cause you literally know you cant build any muscle for a little bit even if you beat your PB

I got no clomid but seems so far i dont need it, cause i went into the last week of cycle with libido way high... so hopefully same thing goes for you

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Youre gonna hate PCT, cause you literally know you cant build any muscle for a little bit
This mentality is simply wrong. Of course you can still gain in pct, it's because of people's mentality that they supposedly can't gain in pct that they don't.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Good work, man.
Sorry to hear you're so sick, that sucks.

Keep those calories high (even higher than before now that you're sick) and lots of fluids.
Hope you end the cycle on a good note.

Bigdaz123

Awards
This mentality is simply wrong. Of course you can still gain in pct, it's because of people's mentality that they supposedly can't gain in pct that they don't.
that's true after you're back to normal.... Not gonna argue cbf