Hormonal drug double standard.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
If someone believes they are a gender other than what they were biologically born as, and begins to transition by taking hormonal drugs, leftist governments and much of society will allow this and claim the person is brave and a hero. Yet if a man is not happy with his body, and begins to take hormonal drugs to transition to become bigger, stronger or leaner, society will call this person insecure and tell them the hormonal drugs are dangerous for them. Strange, isn't it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If someone believes they are a gender other than what they were biologically born as, and begins to transition by taking hormonal drugs, leftist governments and much of society will allow this and claim the person is brave and a hero. Yet if a man is not happy with his body, and begins to take hormonal drugs to transition to become bigger, stronger or leaner, society will call this person insecure and tell them the hormonal drugs are dangerous for them. Strange, isn't it?
Part of this push for the gender stuff is to make men less masculine. That pretty much answers it. You can take any hormones you want if your goal is to be more feminine because feminine men do what there told. There's also hundreds of thousands of dollars to be made on every person who wants to transition but selling a man testosterone dosent make any money

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think the legalization of pot everywhere is awesome but I also think it falls in this category as well. I'm pretty outspoken, I grew up wrestling and boxing and I actually enjoy fighting "not starting trouble" but treating fighting sports like a regular sport, playing basketball or baseball, it's all the same to me. I like doing extreme stuff too. But when I smoke pot, I wanna sit on the couch and watch TV until I fall asleep. It definitely is a tool to dull people down

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is quite interesting when we look at the figure of baphomet which possesses both male and female anatomy. Personally, I believe the push behind transgenderism is spiritual in nature. Also agree with @Smont, in my belief the government doesn't want a bunch of high test alpha males in society.

When Jesus approached a demon possessed man and asked what the demons name was, they replied "My name is Legion, for we are many " Mark 5:9 KJV

Interesting pronouns the demons used.

My personal beliefs as I look at the world through a biblical lense. Jesus and those who are His is ultimately who the war is against

totalwar

totalwar

Awards
Bro exactly. It's sick it's a travesty. And to make it even worse. Some 14 year old girl who says she wants to be a boy gets testosterone easier than a guy who has horrible t levels and is stuck in bed with depression. Fucked up ****. Insurance pays for the fourteen year old girl Not the man with low test...

Terminater

Terminater

Awards
Sadly we live in a world where it’s become socially acceptable to say that a child made a choice to change their gender.

It’s insane to me that it’s frowned upon for a man to take some test to address hormonal imbalances, but okay to pump someone full of it that hasn’t even reached maturity.

totalwar

totalwar

Awards
Sadly we live in a world where it’s become socially acceptable to say that a child made a choice to change their gender.

It’s insane to me that it’s frowned upon for a man to take some test to address hormonal imbalances, but okay to pump someone full of it that hasn’t even reached maturity.
Exactly bro. Gotta fight against it