Double Dragon sos 500 vs epistane/havoc

dv3eb

Awards
Hey i am choosing a new cycle for this summer. I did a cycle of double dragon sos 500 in the fall of this year and then in january i did a cycle of promagon25. i am looking for good strength gains, and i really dont care about size. I have very small gyno. Which ph should i choose and what pct should i use.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Hey i am choosing a new cycle for this summer. I did a cycle of double dragon sos 500 in the fall of this year and then in january i did a cycle of promagon25. i am looking for good strength gains, and i really dont care about size. I have very small gyno. Which ph should i choose and what pct should i use.
SOS 500 is H-drol, Superdrol, and M-LMG all combined. Your gyno most likely came from this one because M-LMG has very wet gains.

Promagnon25 is the same thing as H-drol. You ran a cycle of H-drol after you did a cycle of H-drol? I would definitely not run it again for a while, you need to diversify.

Havoc will actually cut you down and gain strength. If you stack it with Stanodrol you would see pretty good strength gains as well and save yourself the sore joints.

dv3eb

Awards
How good will my gains be for epistane? i am looking to bump up my lifts quick