Day 4 - Light Day

Back Squat 6x2 - 265#

Metcon: 3 rounds for time of
10 Handstand Pushups
20 Wall balls, 12lb ball, 15 foot target
50 double unders
10 burpees
10:51

Scale showed 195.2 this morning after waking up. That's a 2.2 lb gain since I started the cycle. Definitely not noticing any real strength gains yet but it feels amazing to see that scale going up again. Feeling tired again today tho...I think this could be an issue throughout the cycle. We'll see. Libido still through the roof, no issues there yet.
You'll definitely notice some weight gain in the first week of any cycle as your muscles soak up a lot more glycogen than usual. Usually to combat lethargy you can throw in stano or a test base like ment.

supersaiyan92

supersaiyan92

Awards
That's funny, I was actually going to ask you the same thing. A lot of people say to take most of you dosage an hour before workout, then take the remaining dosage a few hours after. So that's what I've been doing. Two pills pre-workout, 1 pill around 4 hours later. I've also heard some guys say to spread it out evenly, each pill about 4 hours apart so you get a steady flow of it throughout the day, but I don't know how much of a difference that would make.

How did you dose yours? Whatever you did seemed to work lol
I did the exact same thing as u...one pill like 1 hr before my workout then another 1 like 5 hrs later cuz it has an active like of 4-6 hrs If I remember correctly.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.. Good log so far. Epi is interesting

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Before and after pics!!! Weight was 198 here.

Weight 212-215 depending on the day. Notice fuller looking delts and more thickness overall. For not being a bulking compound I think epistane did pretty good.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
First pic is before send pic is 3-4 weeks in and final pics I'll post up later when I get them.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
First pic is before send pic is 3-4 weeks in and final pics I'll post up later when I get them.
Got it. It's kinda blurry so hard to tell but your arm def looks fuller and thicker in the 2nd pic. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Workout Day 5- Shoulders

Overhead Press: 110X5, 125X5, 140X8, 125x10, 110x11
Arnold Press: 55x6, 60x6, 60x6, 60x7
Front dumbbell raises: 3 sets of 12 with 25# db's
Side dumbbell raises: 3 sets of 6 with 20# db's

****. The strength gains started today. Check this out:

I'm doing my 5/3/1 on Overhead Barbell Press today. I always add two more sets after the plus set, and make them each a plus set as well.

3 weeks ago, this is what I did:
105x5, 120x5, 135x6, 120x8, 105x12
Today I did this:
110X5, 125X5, 140X8, 125x10, 110x11

That's 1755# more lbs lifted....talk about a strength gain! I also did 3 sets of arnold press with 60# dumbbells, and a week ago today I was struggling with 50's. Surprised to see this much of a strength increase so quick, but I'm not complaining! Felt wide awake today, huge pump, No lethargy to speak of at all, libido has actually increased alot. Not sure if its somehow due to the epi, but I feel like a bull in a china shop right now lol.

Scale still said 195 this morning. We'll see if it goes up again tomorrow.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Workout Day 5- Shoulders

Overhead Press: 110X5, 125X5, 140X8, 125x10, 110x11
Arnold Press: 55x6, 60x6, 60x6, 60x7
Front dumbbell raises: 3 sets of 12 with 25# db's
Side dumbbell raises: 3 sets of 6 with 20# db's

****. The strength gains started today. Check this out:

I'm doing my 5/3/1 on Overhead Barbell Press today. I always add two more sets after the plus set, and make them each a plus set as well.

3 weeks ago, this is what I did:
105x5, 120x5, 135x6, 120x8, 105x12
Today I did this:
110X5, 125X5, 140X8, 125x10, 110x11

That's 1755# more lbs lifted....talk about a strength gain! I also did 3 sets of arnold press with 60# dumbbells, and a week ago today I was struggling with 50's. Surprised to see this much of a strength increase so quick, but I'm not complaining! Felt wide awake today, huge pump, No lethargy to speak of at all, libido has actually increased alot. Not sure if its somehow due to the epi, but I feel like a bull in a china shop right now lol.

Scale still said 195 this morning. We'll see if it goes up again tomorrow.
I love the strength I get from epi, I only put on 4lb when I jumped on it but my deadlift increased by 90lb over 6 weeks. I was impressed to say the least :)

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I love the strength I get from epi, I only put on 4lb when I jumped on it but my deadlift increased by 90lb over 6 weeks. I was impressed to say the least :)
Shoot I would take a 90 lb strength increase over a 10lb muscle gain any day. Being a strong ass MFer is where it's at. Nobody is impressed with a swole dude that can't lift much. Everybody is impressed with the dude who has a 3x body weight deadlift or 2x body weight squat.

That being said, I hope to get both out of the cycle :p

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Workout Day 6- Squat/Arms

Session 1:
5 rounds for time:
10 Dumbbell Snatches - 70#
15 box jumps 24 inches
7:12
-rest two minutes, then-
30-20-10
Kettlebell swing 53#, Decline bench situps
5:02

Session 2-
Squat 6x3 - 265#

Close Grip Bench 5x5, last 3 sets are plus sets
160x5, 180x5, 210x10, 180x12, 160x14
Standing Barbell Curl 5x5 - 95, 105, 110, 115, 120
Superset Skull Crushers 3x10 @ 80#, Hammer curls 3x12 @50#
Burn out 20, 15, 10, 5 of press downs and barbell curls

Omg, strength was RIDICULOUS today. I wanna try and put this in perspective. My last 5+ set on Close grip bench was 3 weeks ago, and I got 205# for 6 reps...today I got 210# for 10 reps. Then I got 180# for 12 and 160# for 14. which is 4 and 3 reps more per set also. It felt so freaking light.

I log all my workouts, and the biggest PR on Close Grip previously was a 860lb total weight lifted increase across the 5x5 set. And that was a huge PR...my second biggest PR ever was 480#. Today, my PR was 1905 lbs!!! That's insane. That's more than double my biggest PR ever... This Epi-10 is THE S-H-I-T.

Everything else felt great. Squats felt easy also. No lethargy today, no sides. Just Hercules-esque strength gains. Feeling great!

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Some more good news. Woke up, pissed, weighed myself: 196.4. Today is my 1 week of being on Epi...I gained 3.4 pounds in just the first week. This **** is like magic!

5 months of being on a heavy bulking diet, not 1 lb gained. 1 week on Epi, 3.4 lbs gained. Why didn't I do this sooner? If the first week has gone this well, I can't wait to see how these next 5 weeks go :)

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
It's good not to do it too soon. Maybe when you plateau. I'm only 23 and I think still might of been too young for epistane but I did it as I was stuck at 198 lbs. for over a year I reached a plateau. I'm 216 lbs. now and 2nd day of pct took my pre workout supplement and that was a bad mistake. I think epistane is still in my system 48 hours later and I had TOO much pump couldn't even finish my workout or bend my arms.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
dam bro that's no good! I guess you learned that lesson the hard way...and yea I agree, I'm glad I waited until now actually cuz I've been at a legit plateau and it feels great to finally be breaking through. I'm in love with Epi now lol

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
into the 3rd week is the best feeling you just keep moving the pins and stacking more plates. you feel amazing. i miss that the most about being "on" good luck and stay healthy

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
into the 3rd week is the best feeling you just keep moving the pins and stacking more plates. you feel amazing. i miss that the most about being "on" good luck and stay healthy
Nice, I'll be looking forward to week 3 then!

Vince5693

Awards
I'm in, I'll be starting my cycle in a couple weeks

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 2/Day 1 Workout - Squats/Snatch

Session One
Back Squat 6x4 - 265#
Snatch 7x1 at 145#

Session Two
Front Squat 5x5 - 170#
Metcon: 5 rounds for time
10 Hang Power Cleans - 135#
8 Front Rack Walking Lunges - 135#
8 Box Jumps - 24inches
Time- 7:28

The squats felt easy and I can tell my strength is up. But Lethargy hit HARD today. Took my two Epi pills right as I left for work and on the drive there it hit me like a ton of bricks. Almost fell asleep at the wheel. Then I drank some gatorade and hit session two and just felt sleepy the whole time. I gotta start taking a 5 hr energy or something. Scale still said 196.5 so I'm stoked on that. Hopefully can gain a few more pounds this week.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I don't want to hijack your thread but I'll post up as my pct continues and give you advice. 3rd day into pct and I got back pumps at the gym bad. Maybe I should have continued taking taurine and epistane might still be in my system since I took 50mg on friday. 6-8 hour half life not sure how to do the math lol.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I don't want to hijack your thread but I'll post up as my pct continues and give you advice. 3rd day into pct and I got back pumps at the gym bad. Maybe I should have continued taking taurine and epistane might still be in my system since I took 50mg on friday. 6-8 hour half life not sure how to do the math lol.
Nah dude go for it, I'll take all the help I can get. Haven't experienced any back pumps at all yet. When did those start for you?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
The pumps started around week 3-4 and only killed me on back days and not on leg days since I didn't do deads or squats just leg press. I didn't get any lethargy everyone's body is different and you might not get the pumps.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Back pumps are not fun. Period. Taurine, potassium and a shít load of water makes them manageable at best.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Back pumps are not fun. Period. Taurine, potassium and a shít load of water makes them manageable at best.
I have taurine on hand. When I need to start using it, do I take 1-3g like an hour before workout?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
1 gram is on the low side I'd go 3+ and go from there at least an hour before the gym helped. 4th day pct and woke up with red eyes could be from nolva. I'll keep you posted.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
1 gram is on the low side I'd go 3+ and go from there at least an hour before the gym helped. 4th day pct and woke up with red eyes could be from nolva. I'll keep you posted.
Yikes...how much nolva are you taking? Was there any pain?

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 2/Day 2 Workout-Chest/Tri

Bench Press: 245x6, 265x4, 285x2, 205x12
Incline Dumbbell Bench: 65x6, 80x6, 90x6
Pause Push-ups: 3 sets of- 5 push-ups, 5 sec hold at bottom, 4 push-ups, 4 second hold, down to 1
Superset 3 sets: Dips to failure, Tricep press down 120#

Today was a great workout. Got my previous 1 RM bench press for 2 reps (285). Felt stronger than ever. Got a HUGE pump in my chest and triceps, and I don't take pre-workouts. My left Tricep almost cramped up because of the pump I had, so I rolled it out on a barbell until it released. I weighed 197 this morning, so that puts me up 4 lbs. I'm already looking fuller and leaner. I'll post a pic up later today.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
photo6_zpsd6514ecb.jpg

10 days into cycle. 4 lbs up, feeling like I look a little more dry and lean. Digging the progress so far!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
In.
Not sure how I missed this.

I plan to run an almost identical cycle to yours later in the winter.

All the best.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
In. Not sure how I missed this. I plan to run an almost identical cycle to yours later in the winter. All the best.
Sweet deal! Hopefully you'll be able to learn something from this log before you start yours

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 2/Day 3 Workout- Deadlift/Back

Session One
Deadlift: 295x3, 335x3, 380x6, 335x7, 295x10
Dumbbell Rows: 4x8 with 70# dumbbells
Lat Pulldown: 4x8 with 175#, slow eccentric hold on each rep
Back Fly's: 3x10 at 120#
Partner Bicep curls on preacher curl machine. Partner resists concentic and eccentric. 3 sets of 5

Session Two
Metcon:
40 Double unders
30 KB Swing - 53#
20 Burpees
10 Clean and Jerk - 135#
-Rest 3 minutes-
20 Double Unders
15 KB Swing - 53#
10 Burpees
5 Clean and Jerk - 135#
Total time: 6:55

Today's workout was great. Took 3g of Taurine just in case, and experienced no back pump at all. PR'd my deadlift on the 380x6. Felt strong. Did dumbbell rows with 70's instead of 60's and it still felt light. Had to make each rep a negative so I could feel it. Biceps got a HUGE pump from the partner curls, and it was all I could handle for Bi's today.

As far as sides go, I've started to get bacne on my upper back. I am VERY prone to back acne though, as I've had it for years, pretty bad at some times. I've gone about 4 months now without it, but I knew it would come back once I started this cycle. Hope it clears up when I'm off tho. Scale said 197.2 this morning. Every single day my weight has gone up while I've been on cycle. So that's a good feeling.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Good news been on pct for nearly a week and strength went up last week I did 225 for close grip bench and this week I did 245 for the same amount of reps!!! 10 reps then went down to 6 reps for last set and killed it by benching 135 to failure.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 2/Workout 5 - Shoulders

Overhead Press: 115x3, 130x3, 150x6, 130x9, 115x13
Arnold Press: 60x6, 60x6, 60x7, 50x10
Dumbbell Front Raises: 30x12, 30x12, 30x12
Dumbbell Fly's: 25x8, 25x8, 25x8

Metcon: 5 rounds for Time
10 Dumbbell Snatch - 70 lb
10 Chest-to-Bar pullups
Time: 7:39

Strength was unreal today. I've noticed moderate strength increases so far in my squat, deadlift and bench, but I've been seeing HUGE strength gains in my Overhead Press and Close Grip Bench. Today was the biggest yet. It was my 5x3 set today. 3 weeks ago, on my last three sets I got 145x3, 125x4, 110x7. As you can see, today I got 150x6, 130x9, and 115x13. That is a 1675 lb strength increase, which is ****ing ridiculous! That's like 3-6 months worth of a strength increase in just 1 week. I didn't expect the strength gains to be this good; I am ****ing LOVING it!

Oh yea, and to top it off, I was up another solid pound today, 198.2. That's 5 lbs now in less than 2 weeks. Libido is shut down a little bit which I am fine with, bacne is barely noticable, and some lethargy, but a 5 hour energy takes care of that. This cycle could not be going any better so far, I am beyond stoked on these results!

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
photo (3).JPG

Here is a chart from the website where I record my workouts. You can see the line go up for my past strength gains. That was the pace at which my strength was increasing....Then look at today. Like I said, that's about 3-6 months of progress at least that I gained in 1 session. ****ing incredible. This stuff works like magic lol

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 2/Workout 6- Squat/Arms

Squat: 6x5 - 265#
Close Grip Bench: 170x3, 195x3, 230x7, 195x10, 170x15
Barbell Curls 5x5 - 120#
Weighted Ring Dips: 4x10 30#
Hammer Curls 3x12 - 50#
Isolated Curls: 3x10 40#
Reverse Grip Pressdowns: 3x8 20#

Metcon:
42-30-18 KB Swings 45#
21-15-9 Burpees
6:22

Squats were brutal today with the 6x5, but I'm holding up to the volume alright. Made another Huge PR on Close Grip Bench today. Previous best was 225x5, and today I got 230x7. Loving the strength gains. Bacne is gone now, lethargy is manageable, and my balls look fine. Weighed 198.8 today. Almost up another pound.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sounds like episode treating you very well! I love the strength epi gives me! Any drying of the joints yet??

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Sounds like episode treating you very well! I love the strength epi gives me! Any drying of the joints yet??
LOL.

It's hard to tell because I'm not sure what dry joints feel like. My shoulders have been bothering me more than usual, but its not a "I just injured it" type of pain, so I assume it could be from some dry joints. But I'm taking lots of fish oil and animal flex so it's really hardly bothering me at all.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Solid strength and weight gains so far.

Just be careful as the weights go up. Cuz your strength will be shooting up pretty quickly but your joints and tendons are behind the 8-ball, so to speak. (really focus on form and listen to your body)
This is one of things I'll be really mindful when on cycle.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards

Just be careful as the weights go up. Cuz your strength will be shooting up pretty quickly but your joints and tendons are behind the 8-ball, so to speak. (really focus on form and listen to your body)
Good advice. I felt my tendons aching particularly in my forearms.

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards

Yes, very good advice indeed. Might have to back the weights down and up the reps a bit then. My knees, shoulders and elbows are all starting to ache a little more.... :-/

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Week 3/Workout 1- Squat Day

Session One
Back Squat: 6x3 - 265
Front Squat 5x5 - 175

Metcon:
21-15-9, wall balls and pullups. Time- 3:08
15-9-6 Clean and Jerk 115#, One legged squats. Time- 5:50

Session Two
Hang Snatch Triple: 3x1 - 120#
Snatch High Pull: 7x1 - 185#

Man today was tough. Joints hurt, squats were really hard and I didn't feel strong at all. Got my first lower back pump this evening during my snatch session. Only good news is that I was up another pound today, 199.2. Hoping to see the magic 200 tomorrow. Feel very beat up today from all the volume. Gonna try and get 10 hours of sleep tonight...that will feel good :)

Bigdaz123

Awards
im on same sorta solo cycle epi @ 30/45/45/45/45... on 2 week now and probably put on 10 pounds so far and my puberty gyno disappeared which was awesome :)... gl with the rest of cycle.. im subbed for it... Also apparently i heard HCGenerate is good on cycle, but i couldnt get my hands on it... Are you using anything Aaron on cycle to prevent nut shrinkage lol? i got no clomid only nolvadex/Reversitol and Activate Xtreme for Pct.. so really got nothing to combat it during cycle, so far its good but just a precaution