Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
tried to make sweet potatoes fries tonight... FAIL
Not to completely threadjack DF's log, but is there any way to make sweet potatoes crispy without burning them?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to completely threadjack DF's log, but is there any way to make sweet potatoes crispy without burning them?
I dunno, thats how mine were, could try frying them.....but thats not as healthy as baking. Mine were just mush.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
wow, just wow- looks like pure greatness to... if I wasn't so sleepy I would be hungry

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 193.2 (+3.8)
BP 129/76

Diet:
Cals:
Fat (g):
Carbs (g):
Prot (g):

Narrative:
Since I'm running 5 weeks on TO this seems like a good time for a half time report... Here's my mid cycle observations thus far!​

My Protocol: -- I've been taking TO as recommended of 3 caps up on raisin, this works out good for me and since I workout on week days at 5am it's part of my pre-workout ****tail(they block the work c o ck :) ), thus far I only misses one dose in one occasion I spaced out and did not remember till I as almost at work!

Effects

Body Composition -- I've notice some improvements here, on my upper body workout days I can start to see some separation on bis and tris and shoulders are coming out, its been a long time I've looked this defined. :thumbsup:

Increased vascularity -- I'm don't have a vascular body type but I've notice new veins showing under my skin and the ones I have are reaching longer. :thumbsup:

Increased Strength -- Strength has been noticeable from the very early days, from the beginning I've feel this, it has not been the most explosive strength for me ( in my epi cycle once it kicked in strength was off the hook) but the good part is that with TO strength has been noticeable from the start. :thumbsup:

Mood-enhancing Effect -- I've had my mood elevated through out this cycle with very little mood swings, blood pressure been steady as well, I've had a small increase recently but that has not affected my mood. :thumbsup:

Overall hardening effect to physique -- Seen some effects of this as well, my tris are looking bigger and look hard from the back side, kinda have that square look to it, after leg days they sure feel hard as well . :thumbsup:

Recovery -- Recovery has been very good on TO, from the beginning as well, even on my leg workout days now that I'm lifting the most weight I'm still very amazed by the short recovery times. :thumbsup:

Sides

Joints -- I have not experience any dry joints thus far, I regularly take 8-10k mg of fish oils and its been sufficient so far. :thumbsup:

Libido -- I've not been effect in a negative way here, if anything its way up :thumbsup:

Gyno -- Thank God no, I had an itch nipple early on but ignored it and it went away :thumbsup:

As you can see theres been very little to no sides thus far, I really don't feel as thou I'm taking a DS/PH, but this is not a complain by any measure its only my observation, on the plus side strength has been modestly up and there's been body compositions seen in the mirror, which is always good.

My thinking right now i to keep this protocol till this bottle is over.

Last edited:
rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Delta Force, quick question about your training: I noticed you did 23 sets for delts, 18 sets for triceps... but 10 sets for both chest and mid/upper back. I can only suspect that you respond well to high-volume workouts, but I'm wondering what's behind doing so many more sets for the smaller muscles.

Great log. I'm considering a run on this stuff in the fall.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, Im surprised at the lack of body recomp, that wzs the best area for me. How many lbs gain so far?:paranoid:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Somehow I feel DF missed out on actually eating the food :privateeye:
Shh... we both know who got to enjoy those dishes :afro:

Delta Force, quick question about your training: I noticed you did 23 sets for delts, 18 sets for triceps... but 10 sets for both chest and mid/upper back. I can only suspect that you respond well to high-volume workouts, but I'm wondering what's behind doing so many more sets for the smaller muscles.

Its not by design, I usually will do 3~4 types of exercises per major body type but what I'm noticing now is that I'm more focused and finish early so I'll do more sets in the end to fill in the time.
I'm enjoying this run on TO, if you're considering running this you better stock up now, as you may have heard there could be a ban coming so some of these products are no longer being manufactured!

Looking good bro, Im surprised at the lack of body recomp, that wzs the best area for me. How many lbs gain so far?:paranoid:
I've been up as much as close to 6lbs, I'm having some recomp effects but at the same time I've not kept up with my cardio (my bad), however my body does not respond as well as some, I'd say I'm in the bottom of that scale so the little changes I see seem pretty good :147:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 194.4 (+4.8)
BP

Diet:
Diet was off the window today!
Cals:
Fat (g):
Carbs (g):
Prot (g):

Narrative:
Got up too early for a Sunday and headed out to Sears point for the Indy car race, here's some pics from this event!

Ohh, Danica

Got and autograph from this driver, sorry cant remember his name!

Still dancing! And race winner!

Give me some 100+ octane

Is this the our gas prices future?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Just to follow up on what I mentioned earlier.....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/133994-one-discontinued.html

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up, DF. I think I'll pass on ordering some up today. In fact, I think I'll be going back to real injectable gear for my next cycle.
this is not a knock on TO b/c I'm really liking this run, but I think you'll be happier with the results in that case

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
thats crazy gas prices... is that the type of fuel that they use when racing?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet pics Ed!..wow ....I thought 4$ a gallon gas was bad!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats crazy gas prices... is that the type of fuel that they use when racing?
this gas station is sitting in the back of the garages and i think its used by weekender's or racing schools that practice there, in this race they probably had a few gas trucks there fueling those cars, I'm sure they're very thirsty.
I presume they only use the 116 octane, to good stuff :D

Sweet pics Ed!..wow ....I thought 4$ a gallon gas was bad!
no kidding... i was in state of shock when I first saw this, I had no idea about those gas grades either, I bet you get a killer boost running them :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had buddys who raced and always talked abotu "RACE GAS" $$ I knew it was higher in octane...but never seen a price like that:paranoid: maybe thats whay I dont race! :lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm still here and in this, but I've not been well focused on my cycle for the past few days, I started thinking that I had already reached a peak on weight and strength gains plus some other things going on distracted me from staying well focused! But today I was in the gym this morning and had a killer workout, hit a new high on leg presses, it was good for 15 reps at 610lbs, (I still like to run those high sets :) ) plus raised the weight on other exercises as well.

My weight this morning was at an all time high coming in at 196.6lbs, thats about 7lbs in the upside while my bf% is relatively the same as the day I started.

On side note, my company announced a buyer to my devision yesterday which means some uncertainty is in the horizon although no time line was mentioned, the buyer wants to keep a presence in this area but I presume all of that can chance in a moments notice, for now I must stay focus on work and finish this cycle on a high note.

cheers,

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

On side note, my company announced a buyer to my devision yesterday which means some uncertainty is in the horizon although no time line was mentioned, the buyer wants to keep a presence in this area but I presume all of that can chance in a moments notice, for now I must stay focus on work and finish this cycle on a high note.

I hope everything works out nicely for you! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... for now its business as usual, its nothing that I can control its out of my hands!
I get your drift. The uncertainty is the irritating aspect. Give your best as usual and you should be fine. :cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with Ike^^ Somethings happen for a reason Ed, lets just hope its for the best..stay focused my friend and everythign will be A-OK:thumbsup:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I will be praying for ya buddy. I run a buisness, and although I am exceptionally busy right now, I know about that lingering fear of loss. one day at a time tho, worring will accomplish nothing!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
give your coworkers salmonella to guarantee your job....

best of luck DF.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys time will tell... for now I'll just keep plowing along on my tasks and focus on getting as much done as possible plus learn as much as I can to show my value to the team, this deal could take a long time to close, it still needs to go through regulatory approval then the integration will take place, I'll just hope for the best and prepare for the worst! :thumbsup:

give your coworkers salmonella to guarantee your job....

best of luck DF.
hmm, now there's an idea Sunny.... you know where I can pick up some of that salmonella?

j/k

there's better ways to secure my position w/o going to jail for it :D

on a separate note, I've really become log fatigued:sick:... been working out well, up on most of my lifts today... weight hit an all time high, but I cant seem to wrap my head around my old updates :surprised:

I still have another week to go so I'l make my best effort if I still remember how to update my log :afro:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
tonight after I had dinner i weighted myself for the hell of it and came in at 202lbs, that the heaviest I've ever been.... up 12lbs on this cycle but I know its not a fair comparison b/c I always weigh in up on rising ;)

But my bf% was even lower... I still have 12 days left on this cycle if just taking 3 caps per day, I was in the gym this morning and strength was way up, I have a good feeling I will reach that 200lbs up on rising, that will bring my total gain to 10lbs!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any sides at all or anything yet? Not really familiar with the one.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
any sides at all or anything yet? Not really familiar with the one.
Like i mentioned over the weekend in my half time review no major sides seen thus far... but today I got 3 pimples cant say its related to TO but thought I'd mention b/c I hate every single on of them, recovery has been superb, yesterday I did a major leg workout and could feel my legs a little sore but did not get any DOMS, I'm stoked about that :fing02:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like i mentioned over the weekend in my half time review no major sides seen thus far... but today I got 3 pimples cant say its related to TO but thought I'd mention b/c I hate every single on of them, recovery has been superb, yesterday I did a major leg workout and could feel my legs a little sore but did not get any DOMS, I'm stoked about that :fing02:
awesome ed, sounds like your having a really good run thus far

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tonight after I had dinner i weighted myself for the hell of it and came in at 202lbs, that the heaviest I've ever been.... up 12lbs on this cycle but I know its not a fair comparison b/c I always weigh in up on rising ;)

But my bf% was even lower... I still have 12 days left on this cycle if just taking 3 caps per day, I was in the gym this morning and strength was way up, I have a good feeling I will reach that 200lbs up on rising, that will bring my total gain to 10lbs!
up 12lbs and BF% down....you did it perfect bro! awesome job Ed and its not even over;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

nice work man

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a successful run all around buddy, great log too. You gonna post pics?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
up 12lbs and BF% down....you did it perfect bro! awesome job Ed and its not even over;)
^^^This is what it's about! You're doing great!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
awesome ed, sounds like your having a really good run thus far
Yup, thats for sure, this has been a great run, my workouts are still getting better, I did have a slow start due to my tendinitis in my right arm but now I'm back to normal workouts have been fantastic!

there's a little discrepancy on timing of the weight in like I mentioned, having said that this run has been nothing short of awesome considering that I've had no side effects and like you said its not over yet :fing02:

Thanks bud!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice work man
Thanks bro.

sounds like a successful run all around buddy, great log too. You gonna post pics?
Thanks bud, and sorry for not been keeping up with the log lately I just haven't been my normal self recently, I think I'll post some pics later on, getting the usual camera ready.

dang, I'm jealous DF!! nice work!!
haha... thanks bud... you'll have your turn when you're ready! :afro:

^^^This is what it's about! You're doing great!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks Rosie, and this run is not over yet :thumbsup:

keep it up :)
Gotta make this last week count! thanks bud!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Serious progress man. This was one of the easiest runs that I have had side wise and I have made pretty good weight gains while on The One. Then I added 10mg of M-Drol and it is finishing off this 5 week run great.

It seems from our experiences that strength is going up well on this compound which is always nice!

I hope life settles down for you and the outside factors calm down for you. Best of luck to you!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ed, sorry if this has been asked but do you have comparable before/after pics?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Serious progress man. This was one of the easiest runs that I have had side wise and I have made pretty good weight gains while on The One. Then I added 10mg of M-Drol and it is finishing off this 5 week run great.

It seems from our experiences that strength is going up well on this compound which is always nice!

I hope life settles down for you and the outside factors calm down for you. Best of luck to you!
Thanks bud, I truly have enjoyed this run gains plus to top it off there has been no sides what so ever, at times I'll ask myself if I'm really taking a DS/PH!

I really like the way you finish yours off, I have some sitting over here, I'm still debating and thinking about doing the same! :afro:

Good job, DF!

~ Iron
Team Nutra (Gooooooooo Team!)
:D

Thanks Fin, I still have a little ways to go before its over :drillsergeant:

Ed, sorry if this has been asked but do you have comparable before/after pics?
I did not take any pics in the beginning of this run, thats too bad.... but I'll try to post some after pics soon I hope! :afro:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could probably use your -AS- ones.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice work DF, keep it going.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome cant wait to see the massive changes.