Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
First Impression

I'm finally dusting my memory cob webs and making an effort to complete this log so I can clear this off my to do list!

Packaging: -- This is really the only thing that stud up, I was impressed by the size of the bottles when I first handled them, from all the pictures I had seen it described a good size bottle but when I first saw id Say its 5 inches tall max, still bigger than the one above b/c its resized, I guess its still true that good things come in small packages :afro:

Caps: -- I love them metallic purple caps, they look so shinny when the light hits them plus they looked lonely and wanted! :)

I took some pictures but gotta find them, once I do I'll replace with them!
The beginning of the end!!!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Delta Force "The ONE" Final Review

Product Write up!!!​

The One™ is a completely new and novel anabolic compound, exclusively produced by Applied Nutriceuticals. It is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.

The One works by modulating estrogen levels, potentially mediating the conversion of androgens to estrogen, and lowering SHBG (a binding hormone that reduces the amount of free testosterone) levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Users will experience:
* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks
* Overall hardening effect to physique
* Increased vascularity
* Increased strength
* Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Increased fat metabolism

Name: THE ONE

Brief History:
* Never commercially produced – a completely novel molecule.

Product Characteristics:
* The One is a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.
* The One may reduce the action of estrogens by acting competitively with estrogen for receptors.
* The One may also have an effect on aromatase, effecting the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
* The One activates GLUT-4 proteins in skeletal muscle, increasing glycogen uptake.
* The One can lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
* Overall hardening effect to physique
* Increased vascularity
* Increased strength
* Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination)
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

"The ONE" Effects

Body Composition 9/10 -- I notice great body recomp changes on this product with in 2 weeks in, my body filled up well, along with a good and clean diet consuming high calories I filled my frame up, I particularly enjoyed seeing the definition on my arms, my biceps and triceps were separated, that alone made this a great run :thumbsup:

Increased vascularity 8/10 -- I'm not that vascular to begin with but got to seen veins run down my forearms, I was still battlelling tendonits or else I could have blown out those veins even more. :thumbsup:

Increased Strength 9/10 -- Strength was noticeable from the very beginning, I've feel strength increases from day one, at first I thought it was a placebo effect but it lasted till the end. It has not been the most explosive strength I've ever felt during a cycle but having that noticeable increase from day one was a bonus added for sure. :thumbsup:

Mood-enhancing Effect 10/10 -- Seeing that recomp changes and new strength take effect brought along a great elevate and calm mod changes, no negative mod swings to report either. Blood pressure was checked every morning and always with a good range. :thumbsup:

Overall hardening effect to physique 8/10 -- Saw some effects of this while my biceps and triceps were noticeably separated, my tris sure looked bigger and look hard from the back view, they had that square look to them I had not seen before, after leg days my legs felt damn hard as well. :thumbsup:

Recovery 10/10 -- Recovery has been very superb on TO, from the very beginning noticed my recovery was lighting fast, even on my leg workout days I was pushing very heavy and hard. later on the same day I did not feel sore at all, or a few days later like I would before! I was very impressed by this b/c no matter how hard I trained recovery was fast. :thumbsup:

"The ONE" Sides

Aggression 10/10 -- Aggression in the gym was always high, it kept me focus during my workouts, outside of the gym I did not have amy aggression issues, the mod enhancing properties took over any aggression. :thumbsup:

Joints 10/10 -- I supplemented my cycle with 10mg of fish oil each day as a result I have did not experienced any dry joints and its been sufficient. :thumbsup:

Libido 10/10 -- There was no libido decrease at all experineced, if anything I notice an incease :thumbsup:

Gyno 10/10 -- This is added just to clarify that no gyno was experienced during this cycle

Summary

In summary, its very hard to point out any negatives from using this product, AppNut sure has/had a winner with this, all effects I experienced were all positive, at times I could not believe I was taking a PH b/c strength was through the roof and yet no sides were companied. Sure I could have wished for more strength and recomp effects and probably would have gotten a better bang for my cycle if it would raise the dose and shorten the cycle to 4 weeks, all in all I cant complain for not having ANY negative sides!

Would I use it again? -- Yes, and I will, its only a matter of time, got my next bottle lined and ready, I just need to plan for it!

Would I recommend? -- Yes, I recommend to everyone who wants a solid PH that gives you good and quick results with very little sides (who doesn't?) the only problem is finding it, if you can still find it get it, unfortunately AppNut voluntarily stopped making this great product, my advice is, get it while you can!

Here's a good reference thread for anyone interest in more information on "The One"
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html
I would like to make a special shout out to everyone who accompanied me during this cycle, you all know who you are! :fing02:

I want you to know this journey would have not been the same without you here, you motivated me and made me push harder and for that, I THANK YOU!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMqNFAU0tOw"]YouTube - Metallica - Turn The Page (Song And Lyrics)[/ame]​

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Great final review buddy, I enjoyed it as much as you did, tho my libido hit the basement toward the end:sad2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to make a special shout out to everyone who accompanied me during this cycle, you all know who you are! :fing02:

I want you to know this journey would have not been the same without you here, you motivated me and made me push harder and for that, I THANK YOU!
Looks like The One practically blew you away! What are you doing now for PCT?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
nice final review Edward - as usual I had a great time following your progress!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
waiting on them too:D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great final review buddy, I enjoyed it as much as you did, tho my libido hit the basement toward the end:sad2:
haha.. my bad.. I should have added some eye candy to this thread here towards the end, it fizzled down too much :afro:

Looks like The One practically blew you away! What are you doing now for PCT?

thats a good assessment of my experience the major factors for that was the immediate effects in strength and recomp plus the quick recovery I felt, when I run this again I'll shorten the cycle to complete the bottle in 4 weeks that will make it for a better ending, I'm sure of that.

Thanks for sticking till the end :fing02:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
What all are you doing for PCT?
due to the little sides that I've felt I'm only running 2nd gear plus a test booster I recently started that I'll be reviewing!

How's your PCT coming along? any sides from the m-drol?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
huge review bro! you kinda through me off with the Gyno 10/10.. I was like, WHAT!! hahah:lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
huge review bro! you kinda through me off with the Gyno 10/10.. I was like, WHAT!! hahah:lol:
yeah, I see what you're saying on that one.. its a bit confusing... haha... I only threw that in b/c I know some folks are really concern about gyno when choosing a compound... 10/10 is great :147:

Nice review; I couldn't find any final numbers though. How much did you gain, and how lean would you say it was?
I wanted to cross the 200lbs barrier and I did, that put me over 10lbs during the cycle, then I dropped a little, like 2lbs... in the end I was up a good 8lbs and during PCT I dropped 3 lbs, 5lbs were kept. But at the ended I faded a little with too many distractions that prevented me from training! those numbers were very lean... I actually noticed my bf drop from baseline!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that you did not hit the 200 lb mark DF, it makes me sad :(

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that you did not hit the 200 lb mark DF, it makes me sad :(
No need to be sad... I hit it! I only wish I would have stayed there a little longer but in any case 10lbs in 4 weeks I think its too much... I'll try it again soon, I'm ready to make a better effort this time around! :thumbsup:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
due to the little sides that I've felt I'm only running 2nd gear plus a test booster I recently started that I'll be reviewing!

How's your PCT coming along? any sides from the m-drol?
I am with you 100% on lack of sides from TO. He last couple weeks adding the M-Drol had me shut down. Based on the m-drol alone I added tamox to 2nd Gear and Drive, but I would not have if I just run TO solo.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am with you 100% on lack of sides from TO. He last couple weeks adding the M-Drol had me shut down. Based on the m-drol alone I added tamox to 2nd Gear and Drive, but I would not have if I just run TO solo.
I can attest to your TO statement!

But tell me one thing... I've never experience a shut down... but how do you know when its happening? what are the symptoms you got that left no thought in your mind you had shut down?

I'm interested to know in case I ever get shut down!

Thanks, I hope have a speedy recovery!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I can attest to your TO statement!

But tell me one thing... I've never experience a shut down... but how do you know when its happening? what are the symptoms you got that left no thought in your mind you had shut down?

I'm interested to know in case I ever get shut down!

Thanks, I hope have a speedy recovery!
I went from pretty high energy after week 3 on TO to feeling run down after week 4.

My nuts went from hanging pretty normal to looking like I took a cold shower after my 2nd week on M-Drol.

My libido also dropped pretty good that last week as well. I could still get it up, but I was not my normal self.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that doesn't sound good, i just hope the gains in strength from m-drol made up for the down sides, thats a pretty tough choice though!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
BTW, Silver3CSRT8 in your opinion do you think its better to bridge in with m-drol or at the end of the cycle?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
BTW, Silver3CSRT8 in your opinion do you think its better to bridge in with m-drol or at the end of the cycle?
I had a pretty good run adding it the last 1 week of the cycle then one week solo. I didn't want to do a complete bridge because I prefer to stick with 5 week or below cycles. Either way should work though, but I didn't experience any issues the first week adding 10mg to my 4 caps of The One.