Cyno-what? AI Cynostane Log. ( Sponsored)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 16--

TRAINING-BACK AND BICEPS

Lat Pullups
BWX10
BWX10
BWX8

BB Row
205X5
205X5
135X13
155X11
*Went down in weight to improve form

Lat Pull Down
150X5
140X6
100X15
120X11

Low Row
200X6
200X6
160X14
160X13

Straight Bar Curl
115X5
115X6
95X11
95X11

DB Hammers
60X4
60X4
37.5X11
37.5X10

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Immediately before breakfast- (
8:00)Cycle Support in Grapefruit Juice with 10mg of Cynostane .
Breakfast-
Three whole wheat pancackes with natty pb. protein shake. Skim Milk Anabolic Addiction MFV
Intra-workout-
One scoop of 4:1 BCAA
Post Workout-
2 scoop of protein, 1 banana
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread, cheese stick and peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Turkey Meatballs, Carrots applesauce. Peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
cycle support and grape juice
Night time-
Xtend
Before Bed-
Skim milk and 2 fish oil caps.
** Throughout the day inbetween meals I had a couple handfulls of peanuts and some low fat string cheese.

THOUGHTS

Day 16- Nothing much to report today. Feeling sore and hard. Chest is obliterated. Muscles are full and vascullarity is pretty good. Appetite remained increased. Otherwise not much to report like sides or strength gains. Just wanna take some time out and thank everyone who has followed along so far. I appreciate it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
seemin kinda like a letdown. has ur weight changed?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seemin kinda like a letdown. has ur weight changed?
right now I am at about 201-202. The cycle is only about 1/2 done still got about 2 more weeks on it. Lets not be to quick to judge ;) but yeah, nothing yet.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm, lookin back from ur first post, u started at 195, so 7 pounds is pretty good. do you look bigger?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 pounds is quite a change :) Looking forward to those after pictures (no homo)

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, lookin back from ur first post, u started at 195, so 7 pounds is pretty good. do you look bigger?
hard to tell since i see myself everyday ya know? Ill let the b/a pictures speak for the progress.

7 pounds is quite a change :) Looking forward to those after pictures (no homo)

//CC
haha 2 more weeks buddy

Tagio

Awards
good log, i'm feeling this product may need a higher dosage but like you said, let's wait and see.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're welcome :p
huh? haha

I will have yesterday and todays updates done sometime today. My internet was acting up last night.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 17--

TRAINING-LEGS

Box Squats-Past Parallel
225X10
225X10
225X10
135 Fail
** wanted to do higher volume. Its amazing how far your really not going down when you do normal squats these tore up my quads big time!

Dead Lifts
135X10
225X5
315X15
315X10

Leg Curl
150X11
150X12
150X10

Super Set With

Leg Extension

180X10
180X12
180X10

Hammer Strength Seated Calves
45, 25 and 10 on each side X 7,
45,10X11, X10

Leg Press Calves(feet facing in wards)
3 sets till fail with 4 plates each side.

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Breakfast-
2 eggs, bowl of oatmeal with pb. protein shake. Skim Milk Anabolic Addiction MFV
Intra-workout-
Post Workout-
2 scoop of protein, 1 banana
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread, cheese stick and peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Turkey Sandwich, Carrots applesauce. Peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
Night time-
Protein brownie with natty pb.
Before Bed-
Skim milk and 2 fish oil caps.
** Throughout the day inbetween meals I had a couple handfulls of peanuts and some low fat string cheese.

THOUGHTS

Day 17- Still not much to report. Its about the half way point or a little over. Still intaking lots of protein and healthy fats. been eating peanuts like its my business haha not really but I have been enjoying quite a bit of peanuts.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 18--

TRAINING-SHOULDERS AND ABS

Barbell Military

135X8
135X7
95X11
95X11
** Havent done these in who knows how long. Pretty pathetic weight.

DB Shoulder Press
90X3 ( Minor Assistance )
90X3
60X10
60X10

Rear Fly Hammer Strength Machine

190X10
200X10
200X8
drop to 100X8

Cable Lateral Raise
30X13
30X10
30X10

Cable Crunches
160 till fail X 3

Shrugs
405X7
405X6
315X10

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Breakfast-
Two eggs with oatmeal and natty pb. protein shake. Skim Milk Anabolic Addiction MFV
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread, cheese stick and peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV. Anabolic Addiction Life Defender
Mid Day
bowl of oatmeal with natty pb
Intra-workout-
Post Workout-
1 scoop of protein, 1 banana
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Two Turkey Tacos Fish Oil Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
Before Bed-
Skim milk protein and 2 fish oil caps. Anabolic Addiction Life Defender

THOUGHTS

Day 18- No strength gains today really however I think the fact that I was able to get 90s up still on my DB press was impressive after Military Press. One thing to note. I weighed in at 207 today. haha fat? muscle? who knows. My friend said she doest know where I am putting all this weight because she says it doesnt look like ive gained much. Vascularity is still really good, recovery is good. Perhaps its CYNO TIME. who knows? Sorry for those who have been following along, the progress is coming alittle slow i know but bear with me hopefully we start taking off.

Porty

Awards
Hello, I've had ya subbed but haven't commented yet. You keep a good log :)

I just want to say, and I mean no offense, you've put on 12 pounds half way through and say the stuff hasn't kicked in yet - I'm starting to question your assessment of stamina or your intensity. No offense bro, but please push it hard and see where you're at :) You mentioned this is your first PH cycle (forgive me if I'm mistaken, I know you're a regular contributer to this site), but 12lbs is no joke, IMO.

Anyway, I really mean no disrepect, and wish you the best :D Keep the gains coming! Definitely interested in how this product turns out, especially in light of recent events (ie, stock up time >.<)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, I've had ya subbed but haven't commented yet. You keep a good log :)

I just want to say, and I mean no offense, you've put on 12 pounds half way through and say the stuff hasn't kicked in yet - I'm starting to question your assessment of stamina or your intensity. No offense bro, but please push it hard and see where you're at :) You mentioned this is your first PH cycle (forgive me if I'm mistaken, I know you're a regular contributer to this site), but 12lbs is no joke, IMO.

Anyway, I really mean no disrepect, and wish you the best :D Keep the gains coming! Definitely interested in how this product turns out, especially in light of recent events (ie, stock up time >.<)
Well I have been eating quite a bit. Id much rather gain strength than size at the moment. Besides my weight flucuates quite a bit, maybe not 5-6 lbs but definitely 2-3 lbs id say.

I feel like I have made little progress on strength but who knows. Like I said Ive made some just not what I expected i guess so far.

Good news is, there is still about half the cycle left.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep going man :thumbsup: Maybe it says "schabang" someday and you find yourself strong like a bull ;)

//CC

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Porty,

Always have to keep in mind that everyone responds different to certain products.

Keep up the detailed log and let's see what the second half has to offer.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me man, keep bangin' away!! Remember, slower on = slower off. You've got a great foundation!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
on my first cycle it did not kick in till the 3rd week... keep going at it bro you should feel strength going up!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many bottles were you running. Ive been reading but didnt feel like looking back. Sorry just lazy tonight.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watchin South Park right now... Timmy caught Jimmy using steroids. Think it was Cynostane? :laugh2:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me man, keep bangin' away!! Remember, slower on = slower off. You've got a great foundation!!
thanks subweevil, thats a good thing to remember!

on my first cycle it did not kick in till the 3rd week... keep going at it bro you should feel strength going up!
thanks for the encouragement ed!

nice log so far
thanks Big, appreciate the kinds words

How many bottles were you running. Ive been reading but didnt feel like looking back. Sorry just lazy tonight.
just one for 4 weeks maybe a lil longer than 4 weeks but not by much

Watchin South Park right now... Timmy caught Jimmy using steroids. Think it was Cynostane? :laugh2:

That episode is priceless
haha what season is it?

It wasnt cynostane. Jimmys steroids worked.
still got some time left on it!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 19--

TRAINING-Day Off

Diet was relatively the same.​

UKStrength

Looking good so far mate :thumbup: I think 2 weeks and it should have kicked in by now, will you go any higher on the dosages at all mate?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have thought about it, but I was told that I should stick at 30 throughout the cycle.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha what season is it?
I'm not sure what season but it's a few years old. I think it's called "Up The Down Steroid" or something close to that. The best scene is when Timmy is trying to rat out Jimmy to Mr. Mackey... "Timmay, Tim, Tim Ah.... Jimm, Jimm, Jimaaaay." :laugh:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough mate, let us nutters up the dosage :thumbsup:
I have two more bottles so, if an increase will help I can always plan that if i run another.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are keeping a great log man, keep it up. Nothing kicked in yet with a little over 1week left? :(

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are keeping a great log man, keep it up. Nothing kicked in yet with a little over 1week left? :(

//CC
as far as strength gains go? not really. Thought about dosing it higher like 40 mg.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as far as strength gains go? not really. Thought about dosing it higher like 40 mg.
Thats because what you are taking is not the 800:74 ratio that is being advertised I bet. I said this since it came out... not believing what is on the bottle is in the bottle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats because what you are taking is not the 800:74 ratio that is being advertised I bet. I said this since it came out... not believing what is on the bottle is in the bottle.
I dont think they ever advertised that. Thats just what PA or someone said within another thread on another bodybuilding site.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good updates man, you set the standards high!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have to make my update from last night, sory guys I have been crazy busy with some school projects and tests

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem with the updates, man.
It's funny to see all these comments pop up now, as opposed to a month ago when I was trying to get people to listen. Whatever.

Maybe you should increase the dosage to differentiate between 30mg and up. I am interested in the outcome.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I dont think they ever advertised that. Thats just what PA or someone said within another thread on another bodybuilding site.
actually PA said that there were two spikes in 2:1 of the supposed compound on the bottle (when the nomenclature was corrected) and another ingredient which had a slightly lower molecular weight....no idea what the other one is though :(

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So, 3 and a half weeks in on a compound that has been compared with superdrol... Can you say that you would run this compound again? Was this a good experience so far? I am just asking out of curiosity as I am never going to run the compound, but am interested if it actually lived up to it's short lived hype.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, 3 and a half weeks in on a compound that has been compared with superdrol... Can you say that you would run this compound again? Was this a good experience so far? I am just asking out of curiosity as I am never going to run the compound, but am interested if it actually lived up to it's short lived hype.
Probably would not run again unless I am just underdosing it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 20--

TRAINING-CHEST AND TRICEPS

BB Bench
265X2+1 assist
255X3+1 assist
225X8
205X11

Incline DB Bench
100X5
100X4
85X10
85x10

Dips
2 plates X 3
1 plate X 8
BW X 13
BW X 11

Cybex Fly Machine
170X10
170X10
130X12

Underhand Tricep Pulldown

130X8
130X7
90X13
90X13

Ropes
70X13 spreading em far and wide
70X11
60X10

Pushups inbetween sets

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Breakfast-
Two eggs with honey crunches and oats cereal. protein shake. Skim Milk Anabolic Addiction MFV
Lunch- Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread, cheese stick and peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV. Anabolic Addiction Life Defender
Mid Day
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice.
30 minutes later...
Intra-workout-
Post Workout-
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Tukey Meatballs Fish Oil Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
Before Bed-

--CYNOSTANE DAY 21--

TRAINING-BACK AND BICEPS

Pullups
BWX13
BWX10 Narrow Grip
BWX8 Wide Grip

BB Row
205X6
205X6
155X13
155X14

Low Row
210X7 + 3-4 cheat
210X5 + 3 cheat
170X10 + 3 cheat
170X10 + 3 cheat

Underhand Lat Pulldown
140X10
Normal Lat Pull Down
140X10
90X18
90X14 slow

Standing Lat Pull Down

100X10
100X10
100X10

Seated DB Curl
40X10
40X9
40X7
drop to 25 X 5

Tried Drag Curls

didnt really know if i was doing them right or not didnt seem to be getting a good range of motion.

Focus Curls
till failiure

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Breakfast-
Two eggs with honey crunches and oats cereal. protein shake. Skim Milk Anabolic Addiction MFV
Lunch- Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread, cheese stick and peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV. Anabolic Addiction Life Defender
Mid Day
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice.
30 minutes later...
Intra-workout-
Post Workout-
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Three Turkey Tacos Fish Oil Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
Before Bed-

THOUGHTS

Day 20 21. Still once again not much to report on. I am kind of getting some what discouraged and my workouts arent really all that focused. People kept telling me....wait till you feel the feeling of being "on" and so far nothing. I really dont think Ill ever experience that feeling. I think I noticed better results off of Anadraulic State to be honest and that's not a fabrication. I would much rather take something nonhormonal that would give me similar results. I have really been contemplating running this at 40 mg or even higher just so it actually does something and I dont waste a SERM. I told people this....If your looking for strength gains do not take this product, its more of an aesthetics product. I feel hard, maybe look a bit bigger, vascular but none of that means anything to me if I dont see strength gains. I guess Ill continue to grind this out.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dude, get yourself some epistane or MMV2 if you want to feel "on". Better yet, get some Test. Ironically, I didn't feel "On" at all on superdrol, just tired as hell, but my stregth got rediculous. Weird, I was tired but could move weight like nothing. I feel like the more androgenic a substance is, the more you feel the "on" feeling.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, get yourself some epistane or MMV2 if you want to feel "on". Better yet, get some Test. Ironically, I didn't feel "On" at all on superdrol, just tired as hell, but my stregth got rediculous. Weird, I was tired but could move weight like nothing. I feel like the more androgenic a substance is, the more you feel the "on" feeling.
No worries, I am developing a nice stash :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries, I am developing a nice stash :D
Interesting :) Keep us in the loop plz ;) And I'm sorry to hear this cycle didn't turn out the way you/we expected :(

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting :) Keep us in the loop plz ;) And I'm sorry to hear this cycle didn't turn out the way you/we expected :(

//CC
Thanks for following along concrete. Maybe I will bump it up to 40mg.

UKStrength

Dude, get yourself some epistane or MMV2 if you want to feel "on"......or get some test,
or 1-T Tren, I'm going to run it off the back of my Cynostane as I'm not seeing much either.

Test is best mate, enough said.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or 1-T Tren, I'm going to run it off the back of my Cynostane as I'm not seeing much either.

Test is best mate, enough said.
1-T Tren is d/c and I am not gonna start pinning lol.