Cyno-what? AI Cynostane Log. ( Sponsored)

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
stubbed man havent followed your log before but they seem to be a bit infamous so im in bro
first run must be ready to go then

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stubbed man havent followed your log before but they seem to be a bit infamous so im in bro
first run must be ready to go then
Thanks man good to have you here. Starting Friday.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Every workout, you have to think "I'm taken something to get me jacked!"

Do that alone, will give you better gains!

;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every workout, you have to think "I'm taken something to get me jacked!"

Do that alone, will give you better gains!

;)
haha im really excited to take the Mass Addiction in my PCT too!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Then, you should have some stellar numbers/pics when it's all said and done...

Come on Friday!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
What a way to start you weekend!

Perfect time of the year to have your diet/workouts on point (no major holidays till November)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a way to start you weekend!

Perfect time of the year to have your diet/workouts on point (no major holidays till November)
never thought of that but great point bb12 :afro:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is why I plan to start TKD on 9/28. I have all the holidays and birthdays out of the way so no more built in excuses. I am going to Disney World next week with the fam so I know dieting won't be in the cards then.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is why I plan to start TKD on 9/28. I have all the holidays and birthdays out of the way so no more built in excuses. I am going to Disney World next week with the fam so I know dieting won't be in the cards then.
good planning!

Two more days boys and girls. I feel as if I am trying to fight off sickness. i feel great but I can still feel as if my body is fighting. I hope I can remain healthy. I need my Life Defender!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Stay healthy! Your first run is going to be awesome!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorow is an off day for me however I will be popping 20 mg of Cynostane. Tomorrow I am uploading before pictures as well as giving my lift stats. Stay tuned everyone Thanks for subbing this far!! I really appreciate it. Also, I should be getting the rest of my cycle supplements tomorrow.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, stoked to see how this treats ya bud!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get to see me bulking....which means I look like straight doodoo

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CYTOSTANE DAY 1

BEFORE PICTURES

*** Will post pics of legs tonight

CURRENT MAJOR LIFTS

Bench Press- 245X6
Squat-335X5
Deadlift- Right now I currently have to do high reps with my deadlifts. My gym at school is really dumb and wont let us go above 320. So right now its like 320 X 12 on the dead lifts.

THOUGHTS

Today was my first day of Cytostane. I took it 15 minutes before breakfast with my cycle support. I am taking 20mg the first two days then up'in it to 30mg for the rest of the cycle. Today was just a cardio day. Tomorrow I start liftin.

QUESTION:

I have heard different ways of taking a ph. How do you take it. I heard to take it with grapefruit juice before meals..... any thoughts?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start bro! Really nice intro. Awesome lifts too :)
I don't know about grapefruit but try taking it with your Omega's, fats should help with the absorption.

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start bro! Really nice intro. Awesome lifts too :)
I don't know about grapefruit but try taking it with your Omega's, fats should help with the absorption.

//CC
yeah been popping it with some fattys but I heard grape juice helps too. I think its because of the DHB in there and its ability to help amplify supplement effects, absorption and bio availability

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've heard the same. I don't see why it would hurt throwing in a glass of grapejuice..

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle bro, I have a feeling you will respond well to this!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

UKStrength

QUESTION:

I have heard different ways of taking a ph. How do you take it. I heard to take it with grapefruit juice before meals..... any thoughts?
Grapefruit juice inhibits the hepatic enzyme CYPA34, increasing the bioavailability of PH and therefore their potency.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grapefruit juice inhibits the hepatic enzyme CYPA34, increasing the bioavailability of PH and therefore their potency.
Cool, thats great info to know :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More generally, the P450 3A sub-family of enzymes, thanks to the bergamottin metabolite, 6',7'-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB). Naringin, also an active grapefruit juice component, is a relatively weaker agent. Inhibition of these P450 3A enzymes reduces first-pass degradation, inducing higher bioavailability and greater plasma concentrations of target compound(s). P450 3A-enzyme, particularly CYP3A4, inhibiton does not appear to have the same effects on everyone. In particular, individuals with low intestinal CYP34A experience low DHB (and or narinigin) bioactivity.
By the way, DHB's pharmacokinetic effects are cumulative, so one should take this into account while preferentially using DHB to increase the bioactivity of other compounds (=> the side effects of these compounds can also be more pronounced with concomitant administration of DHB).

UKStrength

More generally, the P450 3A sub-family of enzymes, thanks to the bergamottin metabolite, 6',7'-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB). Naringin, also an active grapefruit juice component, is a relatively weaker agent. Inhibition of these P450 3A enzymes reduces first-pass degradation, inducing higher bioavailability and greater plasma concentrations of target compound(s). P450 3A-enzyme, particularly CYP3A4, inhibiton does not appear to have the same effects on everyone. In particular, individuals with low intestinal CYP34A experience low DHB (and or narinigin) bioactivity.
By the way, DHB's pharmacokinetic effects are cumulative, so one should take this into account while preferentially using DHB to increase the bioactivity of other compounds (=> the side effects of these compounds can also be more pronounced with concomitant administration of DHB).
Great information mate, thanks very much for sharing the wisdom!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So there is more to it then the DHB. awesome guys thanks for the info!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
X2

Have to do Buzz Light Year and the 3D movies in Disney!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYTOSTANE DAY 2--

TRAINING-POWER UPPER BODY

BB Bench

(Appropriate Warm-ups)
245X5
245X5
245X4
245X4
225X5

BB Row

225X5
225X5
225X5
225X5
225X5

DB Shoulder Press

85X4
85X4
85X3
80X4
80X5

Shrugs

225X11
215X10
405X6 ---Drop 70lb DB X 10 hold at peak

DIETS AND SUPPLEMENTS

Immediately before breakfast- Cycle Support in Orange Juice with 2 fishoil caps and 10mg of Cynostane and a protein bar.
Breakfast- 2 whole wheat pancakes with natty peanut butter and protein /milk mix poured over as syrup. Skim milk.
Lunch- Turkey Sandwhich, string cheese, almonds, some trail mix
Intra-workout-One scoop of 4:1 BCAA
Post Workout- Skim milk, Protein, Carnation instant breakfast powder. String Cheese
Supper-chicken wrap with nachos and salsa. 3 chicken wings.
Night time- Protein brownie ( protein/milk/natty peanutbutter.
**There was snacking in between meals Ill have to start writing down my diet a bit better. Need to up the cals. Been Stagnant at 195-198.

THOUGHTS

Today was my second day so no progress on strength or appearance. During my workout I did have a nice pump but that could have been from carbohydrates. Tomorrow I bump up my intake to 30mg. I will be taking 10mg with breakfast, 10 mg with lunch, 10 mg with supper. I am needing one more cycle support so I need to purchase that.

SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BVvNE78lyc"]YouTube - Me singing Should've Said No by Taylor Swift[/ame]​

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Love the detail of the log!

Some impressive numbers and I can only imagine that they'll increase with what you have going on!

Keep up the great work!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the detail of the log!

Some impressive numbers and I can only imagine that they'll increase with what you have going on!

Keep up the great work!
Thank BB12 thanks for following!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established

--CYTOSTANE DAY 2--

TRAINING-POWER UPPER BODY

BB Bench

(Appropriate Warm-ups)
245X5
245X5
245X4
245X4
225X5

BB Row

225X5
225X5
225X5
225X5
225X5

DB Shoulder Press

85X4
85X4
85X3
80X4
80X5

Shrugs

225X11
215X10

DIETS AND SUPPLEMENTS

Immediately before breakfast- Cycle Support in Orange Juice with 2 fishoil caps and 10mg of Cynostane and a protein bar.
Breakfast- 2 whole wheat pancakes with natty peanut butter and protein /milk mix poured over as syrup. Skim milk.
Lunch- Turkey Sandwhich, string cheese, almonds, some trail mix
Intra-workout-One scoop of 4:1 BCAA
Post Workout- Skim milk, Protein, Carnation instant breakfast powder. String Cheese
Supper-chicken wrap with nachos and salsa. 3 chicken wings.
Night time- Protein brownie ( protein/milk/natty peanutbutter.
**There was snacking in between meals Ill have to start writing down my diet a bit better. Need to up the cals. Been Stagnant at 195-198.

THOUGHTS

Today was my second day so no progress on strength or appearance. During my workout I did have a nice pump but that could have been from carbohydrates. Tomorrow I bump up my intake to 30mg. I will be taking 10mg with breakfast, 10 mg with lunch, 10 mg with supper. I am needing one more cycle support so I need to purchase that.

SOMETHING TO LAUGH AT

YouTube - Me singing Should've Said No by Taylor Swift
KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
strong lifts as usual, nice diet, keep killin it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Fightback I really like how you set up the posts on the days that you will be logging. Very clean and informative. Will deff be following this one good luck !

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fightback I really like how you set up the posts on the days that you will be logging. Very clean and informative. Will deff be following this one good luck !
Thank you wolverine. Its just a little format me and my brother use on our logs. I like it. Thank you! Make yourself at home

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--Cynostane Day 3--

Training-Power Lower

Squats

Elliptical for 5 minutes
135 (warm-up)
225 (warm-up)
315X5
315X5
325X5
325X5
335X5

Deadlift

315X5
335X12
335X10

Calves

270X8
270X7
270X8-drop->170X21

Diet + Supplements

Immediately before breakfast-
(9:30)Cycle Support in Orange Juice with 2 fishoil caps and 10mg of Cynostane .
Breakfast-
2 eggs and a bowl of oatmeal with natural peanut butter and chocolate protein stirred in. Skim milk.
Mid-morning-
2 scoops grape Xtend.
Lunch-
Turkey Sandwich, string cheese, almonds.
Mid-day-
peanut butter sandwich two fish oil caps and cynostane (2:00)
Intra-workout-
One scoop of 4:1 BCAA
Post Workout-
Skim milk, Protein, Carnation instant breakfast powder.
Early Evening Meal-
Turkey and Egg Sandwich on wheat bread and almonds.
Supper-
Two turkey tacos on whole wheat tortillas with cheese. 10mg of cynostane (7:30 p.m.) cycle support in orange juice and two fishoil caps.
Night time-
Protein brownie ( protein/milk/natty peanutbutter.
Before Bed
Skim milk and two fishoil caps

Thoughts

Third day on Cynostane. Still no real results yet. This was my first day bumping to 30mg. Weighed in at 201 today….getting pretty heavy! Oh yeah haha. I am really hoping Cynostane isn’t hard on my hairline. Bought some grape fruit juice to start taking with my Cynostane so I can utilize some of the DHB that is in it. Thanks to everyone who is following along and offering advice …I appreciate it! Squats were pretty taxing today but I busted through it. I wish I could do heavy deads….unfortuntaley its gonna have to wait. As you can see I already broke the rec rules of only having 320 on the bar haha. I really need to start getting some leafy greens in my diet.

*** Will post before leg pictures here when I have them

UKStrength

Looking great so far mate! Beast intake on the nutrition side :thumbsup: that's what we like to see :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' strong homie keep it up.

That video was horrifying btw. I don't even want to know how you stumbled across it. Poor girl needs some dental insurance.

Edit: Because of the video you posted I found this. I won't clutter your log up anymore, but damn it made me laugh, and wonder where the f*** their parents are and why they don't have their kids doing something more constructive with their time.

YouTube - if you where gay

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 and 4 pages already. Nice.
thanks for stopping by!

Looking great so far mate! Beast intake on the nutrition side :thumbsup: that's what we like to see :)
Thanks Rick! Always glad to have you commenting here. If you ever feel like giving advice its always welcome!

Lookin' strong homie keep it up.

That video was horrifying btw. I don't even want to know how you stumbled across it. Poor girl needs some dental insurance.

Edit: Because of the video you posted I found this. I won't clutter your log up anymore, but damn it made me laugh, and wonder where the f*** their parents are and why they don't have their kids doing something more constructive with their time.

YouTube - if you where gay
its all good man! I am always up for funny vids haha. That little kid is somethin else haha

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 4--

CARDIO AND ABS

Did 20 minutes of interval cardio on the bike at the rec. Burned ~180 initial calories.

Went downstairs and did 4 sets of cable crunches and called it a day.

Diet + Supplements

Immediately before breakfast-
(8:00)Cycle Support in Grapefruit Juice with 2 fishoil caps and 10mg of Cynostane .
Breakfast-
3 eggs and a bowl of honey crunches and oats in skim milk. Anabolic Addiction MFV.
Mid-morning-
protein bar
Lunch-
10mg of Cynostane with two fishoil caps before lunch with grapefruit juice. (1:30)
Turkey Sandwich, string cheese, almonds. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Mid-day-
spoonfull of peanut butter
Intra-cardio-
One scoop of 4:1 BCAA
Post Workout-
BCAA's
Early Evening Meal-
Turkey Mignon, almonds and spinach. Took 10 mg of Cynostane before meal with grapefruit juice and two fish oil caps(7:30p.m.). Anabolic Addiction MFV
Supper-
Egg Sandwhich (two eggs on whole wheat bread) Cycle Support in OJ
Night time-
Protein brownie ( protein/milk/natty peanutbutter.
Before Bed
Skim milk and 2 fishoil caps.

THOUGHTS
Today was Day 4 on Cynostane @ 30 mg. I have slightly noticed muscle fullness feeling and I have been going the bathroom alot. Both kinds haha. No joint issues yet, libido is still up, maybe a little bit of acne but nothing out of the ordinary. Today was just a cardio and ab day. I started taking my Anabolic Addiction MFV today. Its a pretty sweet vitamin with a nice profile. Not like a horsepill either. My friend said I should not be taking grapefruit juice with my Cyno.....he said his dads scripts say not to take them with grapefruit juice and thinks it applies to PH's.....any thoughts on that??? Also my body temperature seems to be up......not sure if thats from Cyno or not.

Wheels

Calves

Turkey Mignon :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My friend said I should not be taking grapefruit juice with my Cyno.....he said his dads scripts say not to take them with grapefruit juice and thinks it applies to PH's.....any thoughts on that???

i think thats do to the fact that it can increase the potency and that can be a bad thing for some one on a script for blood pressure or thyroid or somthing along those lines but for you and your cynostane it should be a good thing.