Cyno-what? AI Cynostane Log. ( Sponsored)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think ax makes a product specifically for this actually called trisorbagen i believe.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok there has been some concern that Anabolic Innovations just put out a product that no information was given. I am not sure what type of info we could have given as this is a first for this type of PH. There were 2 testers who tested this before any of the loggers and I am going to post the after blood work for each of them tomorrow. At least one of the testers ran only a Post Cycle Support pct. I am not telling people to run that only for pct as pct is a personal decision. I hope the blood work will clear some of the concerns. I will update the thread tomorrow with where it is posted.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates! Very informative i must say. Keep em coming :)

//CC

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
In for this....cant wait to see what this product compares to

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Grabbing the whey shaker... And some sweet potatoes... And along for the ride!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So good, that I think I may have to make them a staple for my winter bulk!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Oh, with a little brown sugar and cinnamon!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 5--

TRAINING- CHEST AND ARMS HYPERTROPHY

Incline DB
95X10
95X10
95X9

Dips

BWX14
BWX12
BWX11

Flat DB
90X10
90X9
80X10

EZ Preacher Curls
45lbs each side X 10
35lbs each side X 10
35 lbs each sideX10
-
-
Drop to French Press (Alternating between sets of preacher curls)

85X11
85X11
85X10

Tricep Cable Press down

150X12
150X11
150X11
-
-
Drop to Dumbbell Hammer Curls (Alternating between sets of press downs)

42.5X12
42.5X10
42.5X10

Arm Curl (machine)
80lbs X10
80lbs X10
80lbsX10
-
-
Drop to Machine Skull Crushers (Alternating in between Arm curl sets)
105X12
105X11
105X11

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Immediately before breakfast-

(8:00)Cycle Support in Grapefruit Juice with 2 fishoil caps and 10mg of Cynostane .
Breakfast-
Breakfast Burrito-3 eggs 3 turkey sausage links and a whole wheat tortilla, protein shake. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Mid-morning-
scoop of peanut butter and string cheese
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Turkey sandwich on whole wheat, (1:30)almonds and string cheese. Anabolic Addict ion MFV
Mid-day/Preworkout-
Oatmeal with natty pb stirred in
Intra-workout-
One scoop of 4:1 BCAA
Post Workout-
Water,Protein, Carnation instant breakfast powder. Blueberry probiotic yogurt.
Supper-
Chicken Breast with almonds and spinach. 10mg of cynostane (7:30 p.m.) Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
cycle support in orange juice and two fishoil caps. Protein bar
Night time-
Protein brownie (protein/milk/natty peanutbutter.
Before Bed-
Skim milk and 2 fish oil caps.

THOUGHTS

Day 5 on Cynostane. Today was a great workout. I felt unstoppable. Whether this is the placebo effect or not I don’t know. Most likely it is, but I felt I should be noted. During training my arms had borderline painful pumps and were so full. I felt all blown up. No sides yet to report cept for a few zits cropping up which probably isn’t from the cyno. Everything is going well I think and I am feeling good. I said I was feeling kind of sick but ever since I have been taking Anabolic Addiction’s MFV I feel great. No stuffy nose, a little more energy throughout the day it seems. AI posted blood work results so if your interested make sure you check those out. Also if you have any questions so far about anything please ask me.

Current Weight-202

YouTube - The Devil Wears Prada - Danger Wildman

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fightback,
I've found that Nizarol AD is the most effective combatant against supps that attack my hairline. Wal Mart sells an otc version for like 7 or 8 bucks and it does the trick for me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fightback,
I've found that Nizarol AD is the most effective combatant against supps that attack my hairline. Wal Mart sells an otc version for like 7 or 8 bucks and it does the trick for me.
Celc, do you know what its called???

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 6--

TRAINING-BACK SHOULDERS TRAPS- HYPERTROPHY

Pullups
BWx16
BWX10
BWX10

BB Row
145X11
145X10
145X10

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
75X10
75X8
75X9
-
-
Super set with One Arm DB Row
100X15
100X10
100X10

Upright Row
95X10
125X10
125X10

Low Row
170X14
180X11and 3 cheat
180X9and 3 cheat

Rear Delt Fly
40X10
50X10
50X10

DB Shrugs
80X10 hold at peak---drop to 45X14
80 X10 hold at peak—drop to 45X10
80X11 hold at peak ---drop to 45X10

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Immediately before breakfast-

8:00)Cycle Support in Grapefruit Juice with 2 fishoil caps and 10mg of Cynostane .
Breakfast-
2eggs, bowl of oatmeal with natty pb and protein stirred in. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Mid-morning-
Protein bar
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Turkey sandwich on whole wheat, (1:30)almonds and string cheese. Anabolic Addict ion MFV
Mid-day-
Turkey Sandwhich on whole wheat bread
Intra-workout-
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. 3 turkey tacos with cheese on whole wheat tortillas.) Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
cycle support in grapefruit juice
Night time-
Before Bed-

THOUGHTS

Day 6 on Cynostane. Today was a good day. My workout was pretty intense. I was really busy throughout the day so working out got kinda pushed back. Throughout the day my nipples were tingling a little bit. I have been taking all my doses with grapefruit to try to make the availability of Cynostane better and to increase the effects of it. Really no sides yet to speak of. Looking for this stuff to kick in soon. I am really impressed with how well the cycle support mixes. That stuff rocks.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
the log is looking really good so far man, excellent detail. keep up the good work and posting good numbers, im sure that cynostanes full potency will start kicking in for you in no time.

as far as the whole issue with grapefruit juice goes - i dont believe there is need for concerned as far as mixed it with PHs. the whole scare with grapefruit juice actually revolves around individuals with high cholesterol who take medication for it. apparently grapefruit juice inhibits a certain enzyme in the body that is necessary to break down cholesterol medications, causing lethal doses to be absorbed by the body leading to death. theres a great deal of research on the web about it, just go to google and look up "Grapefruit juice and medications".

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the log is looking really good so far man, excellent detail. keep up the good work and posting good numbers, im sure that cynostanes full potency will start kicking in for you in no time.

as far as the whole issue with grapefruit juice goes - i dont believe there is need for concerned as far as mixed it with PHs. the whole scare with grapefruit juice actually revolves around individuals with high cholesterol who take medication for it. apparently grapefruit juice inhibits a certain enzyme in the body that is necessary to break down cholesterol medications, causing lethal doses to be absorbed by the body leading to death. theres a great deal of research on the web about it, just go to google and look up "Grapefruit juice and medications".
Thanks Jeremy, your kind words are appreciated!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I be worried about my nipples tingling?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I once had sensitive and tingling nipples before and it was gone after a few days without taking any supps, hopefully yours will behave the same!
Good job on your log, keep killing it in the gym, once this kicks in you'll be like superman in the gym! :fing02:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I once had sensitive and tingling nipples before and it was gone after a few days without taking any supps, hopefully yours will behave the same!
Good job on your log, keep killing it in the gym, once this kicks in you'll be like superman in the gym! :fing02:
Thanks Ed, appreciate you supportin!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Tingling no. Swelling maybe. Pain/lumps yes. The tingling is probably in your head or just your hormones fluctuating. I know when I ran Mdrol I had tingling/itching in my nips during the end of week 1. I had some formadrol extreme left over from a previous PCT and a couple nights of it made the sensation go away.

Worse case scenario, 25mg ATD before bed for a few days and see what happens.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tingling no. Swelling maybe. Pain/lumps yes. The tingling is probably in your head or just your hormones fluctuating. I know when I ran Mdrol I had tingling/itching in my nips during the end of week 1. I had some formadrol extreme left over from a previous PCT and a couple nights of it made the sensation go away.

Thats some good advice right there :)
Let's hope it doesn't evolve to anything worse than tingling.
I've been in the same situation a few years back.. I believe it is the hormone fluctuations as mentioned.
Keep hitting it hard - and great updates bro! It's a joy reading the updates!

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks GMG, its just a minor tingle.

Thats some good advice right there :)
Let's hope it doesn't evolve to anything worse than tingling.
I've been in the same situation a few years back.. I believe it is the hormone fluctuations as mentioned.
Keep hitting it hard - and great updates bro! It's a joy reading the updates!

//CC
thanks CC, appreciate you following along!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Celc, do you know what its called???
Either Nizarol AD or Nizarol AD OTC... I forget exactly.

It's in the dandruff shampoo section.

If you get it, use it EOD. Otherwise it'll really dry out your scalp. Also use lots of conditioner to help with that too.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oops I was typing fast :doh:

EOD = every other day :nana:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Tingling, not so much. Lik the others said though, those flags pop up, time to take some action. Stoked ot see waht happens when this kicks in, thanks for the updates!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will make my responses in my update

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 7--

TRAINING-LEGS HYPERTROPHY

V-Squat (similar to hack squat)
Warmups
394X10
394X10
394X10
394X10
394X10
-
-
Standing Calves Superset
394X12
394X12
394X11
394X11

DB Lunges
52.5X10
52.5X10
52.5X10
Leg Extensions
180X10
180X10

Leg Curl Superset

135X13
135X13
140X11
140X11
140X11

Light Leg Press
478Xfailure upwards in 30 rep rangeX3

Superset with Calves on leg press
Till failiure X3

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Immediately before breakfast- (
8:00)Cycle Support in Grapefruit Juice with 2 fishoil caps and 10mg of Cynostane .
Breakfast-
Breakfast burrito (three eggs, and 3 turkey sausage links in whole wheat tortilla) Anabolic Addiction MFV
Mid-morning-
Bowl of honey crunches and oats in skim milk
Lunch-
Mid-day-
Oatmeal and natty pb stirred in
Intra-workout-
Post Workout-
1 scoop of protein, carnation instant breakfast and skim milk. (shake)
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Turkey sandwich on whole wheat, almonds and string cheese. Anabolic Addict ion MFV
Late Evening-
cycle support in 2scoops BCAA’s. Vitamin C
Night time-
Before Bed-

THOUGHTS

Day 7 on cynostane. Today’s workout felt great. Increased weight on lifts. Hammered the legs and hopefully will really be feeling it tomorrow. Still no sides except slight nipple tingling. It did not do it as much today as yesterday. It also seems like my nipples get hard easily haha. So far I am still dosing at 30mg spaced evenly throughout the day. Tonight, I started feeling sick….I wish I could take my life defender but id like to save that for later on in my cycle. I was up to 203 lbs today…still no real weight gains just minor fluctuations. Tomorrow will mark one whole weak for me starting Cynostane.

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Dude, what a crappy diet!!! you should get that in order before even thinking about anything else.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, what a crappy diet!!! you should get that in order before even thinking about anything else.
Id love to hear your thoughts on this one. I am all ears

especially from someone who has 14 posts.

could my diet improve? of course.... is it crappy..i dont think so

And your also hi-jacking my log. If you would like to tell me something PM me....noob

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now people coming in bashing others about stuff like this, it's just annoying.
What good does it do anybody?
Your diet is in check bro, at least in my opinion :thumbsup:

//CC

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Now people coming in bashing others about stuff like this, it's just annoying.
What good does it do anybody?
Your diet is in check bro, at least in my opinion :thumbsup:

//CC
You`re hilarious. I give you some constructive feedback and you slam me. Anybody who approves of that diet, needs to get their facts straight. This is comming from a guy who`s been training for 20 years btw. So save your whole "noob" or "oh this guys`s retarded, he only has 14 posts" crap.

So to answer your question of what good does it do anybody, it`s to make sure your not wasting your time. And taking feedback from guys who gives you the thumbsup for such a diet is indeed just that, a waste of time.

I mean c`on look at your post work out drink. Carnation breakfast? Anybody who is willing to argue that`s the ideal drink and calls me out for not knowing my **** is a tool. Not me.

Good luck.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You`re hilarious. I give you some constructive feedback and you slam me. Anybody who approves of that diet, needs to get their facts straight. This is comming from a guy who`s been training for 20 years btw. So save your whole "noob" or "oh this guys`s retarded, he only has 14 posts" crap.

So to answer your question of what good does it do anybody, it`s to make sure your not wasting your time. And taking feedback from guys who gives you the thumbsup for such a diet is indeed just that, a waste of time.

I mean c`on look at your post work out drink. Carnation breakfast? Anybody who is willing to argue that`s the ideal drink and calls me out for not knowing my **** is a tool. Not me.

Good luck.
1.) I dont know what you mean by constructive feedback.... that was just basically a diss. Constructive feedback would have been...hey you should think about doing ____________
2.) I am not going to take advice from someone about post workout drinks who has 14 posts, and i looked at an earlier post and you listed gatorade powder as an excellent post workout source. Carnation Instant Breakfast provides fast digesting carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, protein. Excellent to add to any shake IMO. And I could choose not to put any carboydrates in my shake and rely solely on glutamine to replenish my glycogen stores......
3.)20+ years huh? Please post up some pics id like to see the results of your 20+ years.
4.) if the only thing you can point out thats wrong with my diet is my post workout shake save yourself the typing I dont care. I am making progress if I was not I would tweak something. Plus I am a college student so affordability and time factors into just about everything.
5.) Your ridiculous.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Same... When I ran the Org SD, I had some nip sensation that about drove me crazy!

Lasted about 4 days and went away.

Hell of a log!

ritchy

Banned
Awards
1.) I dont know what you mean by constructive feedback.... that was just basically a diss. Constructive feedback would have been...hey you should think about doing ____________
2.) I am not going to take advice from someone about post workout drinks who has 14 posts, and i looked at an earlier post and you listed gatorade powder as an excellent post workout source. Carnation Instant Breakfast provides fast digesting carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, protein. Excellent to add to any shake IMO. And I could choose not to put any carboydrates in my shake and rely solely on glutamine to replenish my glycogen stores......
3.)20+ years huh? Please post up some pics id like to see the results of your 20+ years.
4.) if the only thing you can point out thats wrong with my diet is my post workout shake save yourself the typing I dont care. I am making progress if I was not I would tweak something. Plus I am a college student so affordability and time factors into just about everything.
5.) Your ridiculous.
Your taking stuff way too personal. The reason why if I remember correctly I put a lol, after my comment was to let you know it wasen`t a diss. Hoping you would be cool with it. Maybe the cyo "whatever" your using is making you paranoid for some reason...

Do you seriously consider the amount of vitamins and minerals they put in carnation breakfast to be on par with what a bodybuilder needs? The protein to be one of quality? Based on that argument alone (the one of you advocating this garbage) it proves you still have alot to learn.

You think glutamine is an effective means to replenish glycogen? And even worse, cost effective? Yikes...

And gatorade is something the likes of Milos prescribes to use post work out. That plus protein powder, I`m assuming you knew that however.. Is this guy a retartd? Far from it... Plus it`s cheap, perfect for college students like yourself. However, I understand there is a huge debate when it comes to pwo nutrition. Some like to use oats and whey, others more real food. But still the carnation stuff is absolute crap and you need to stop using that.

How long you been training for? By that I mean lifting 3 times a week or more and eating 6 times a day...

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fightback arent you currently at school? For a college student living on campus that has to attend scheduled classes and face the temptation to drink everyday, that diet looks pretty sound to me! I'm in school as well and its extremely difficult to fit all of your meals in let alone worrying about whether your eating wheat bread or white bread. Gluck FightBack!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your taking stuff way too personal. The reason why if I remember correctly I put a lol, after my comment was to let you know it wasen`t a diss. Hoping you would be cool with it. Maybe the cyo "whatever" your using is making you paranoid for some reason...

Do you seriously consider the amount of vitamins and minerals they put in carnation breakfast to be on par with what a bodybuilder needs? The protein to be one of quality? Based on that argument alone (the one of you advocating this garbage) it proves you still have alot to learn.

You think glutamine is an effective means to replenish glycogen? And even worse, cost effective? Yikes...

And gatorade is something the likes of Milos prescribes to use post work out. That plus protein powder, I`m assuming you knew that however.. Is this guy a retartd? Far from it... Plus it`s cheap, perfect for college students like yourself. However, I understand there is a huge debate when it comes to pwo nutrition. Some like to use oats and whey, others more real food. But still the carnation stuff is absolute crap and you need to stop using that.

How long you been training for? By that I mean lifting 3 times a week or more and eating 6 times a day...
Gosh I really wish you would not post any more nonsense in my log. If i was stupid enough to believe that Carnation isntant breakfast was enough vitamins and minerals to last me throughout the entire day I would not be taking a Multivitamin. You obviously did not see that.......you probably did not even read my introduction or anything. You probably have no idea of my goals or anything about me. You probably just decided to pop in here act like a hot shot ( 2o + years of lifting blah blah).Heck, you didnt even know the name of the product. As you can clearly see I do not depend on the Instant breakfast for protein needs either...beings that i mix it with a whey/casein mix......I know alot of sucessful bodybuilders that chose to use glutamine and BCAA's post work rather than carbs especially while dieting. Been training for almost three years, workout 5 days a week. Once again.....everything you could probably figure out if you read my log or knew anything about me....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fightback arent you currently at school? For a college student living on campus that has to attend scheduled classes and face the temptation to drink everyday, that diet looks pretty sound to me! I'm in school as well and its extremely difficult to fit all of your meals in let alone worrying about whether your eating wheat bread or white bread. Gluck FightBack!
Yeah i am in college, i dont drink or smoke. Just try to lift weights and stuff. Thanks for the kind words wolverine...your input here is much appreciated.

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Been training for 3 years and that`s all you weigh? That`s not good. 6 feet 186 is nothing. I`m done here, bring on the negative rep for this post dip****, I really don`t care about that or the progress you won`t be making because you choose to stay stupid.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been training for 3 years and that`s all you weigh? That`s not good. 6 feet 186 is nothing. I`m done here, bring on the negative rep for this post dip****, I really don`t care about that or the progress you won`t be making because you choose to stay stupid.
I havent updated that since my cut over the summer....once again if you read my log you would see I am up to 203. And that means nothing. Lol nice post. Keep making yourself sound stupid. Lol and yes for future reference I will continue to neg you.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So anyways...

Looking forward to your continued progress!

Keep up the great work... And you know what they say... "You know you've made it, when you have haters!"

;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I just can't resist. I'd really like to see those pics of ritchy posted here, un-photo shopped, so I could learn how real internet muscle is built. Good log bud, and you have the results and pics to prove it. Bravo. We now return you back to your regularly scheduled log....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This is a sponsored log. Take your trash talking bullsh*t somewhere else, thank you. It sounds like you have some personal issues that you need to take care of before you start taking out your anger/frustration/self-hate on someone else's internet bb'ing log.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I just can't resist. I'd really like to see those pics of ritchy posted here, un-photo shopped, so I could learn how real internet muscle is built. Good log bud, and you have the results and pics to prove it. Bravo. We now return you back to your regularly scheduled log....
I bet he has really buff fingers from all that internet muscle. Probably the same guy trying to get "internet money" from the views of his youtube account.

Ritchy-
Go sign up for EVE or something. You sound like an avid MMORPG gamer to me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh and the whole 186 lbs in 3 years comment is kinda bullsh*t. It completely depends on where you started from. I weigh about 190 and have been working out for 3-4 years with 2-3 of them being really serious. I started at 162 and have gotten up to 204, but am a lean 190 now after cutting some fat away. I am hardly the slouch diet wise, or gym wise. that is 30lbs of lean muscle in 3 years.

You on the other hand, are 225 (supposedly, we have yet to see your picture, you could just be another troll for all we know), and have been working out for 20 years. The ratio of gains to years is not on your side in this argument my friend. At that we don't even know your BF%. You could be a 225 lbs tub of lard.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
BBut ooohh my godddzz I ben liftunn 20 yeerzzzz.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah thanks for the back up guys. BTW Juggernaut is totally awesome. haha

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Damn... This got hijacked and side tracked!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, sorry i have not updated saturdays results. I have been quazi busy this weekend. Will post tonight when I get back to school

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the updates.

I'm sure they'll be stellar!

(ah... This was... starting to feel like another site I'm on).

;)