cycle advice

jaywall7

Awards
This is my second cycle - I am 5 '11 240 lbs, 18 percent bodyfat, 24 years old, been lifting for about 8 or 9 years. My original intentions was to put on some lean mass with as little water retention as possible. I am running a 12 week test prop and winstrol cycle. Prop 100 mg/ed and oral winny at 50 mg/ed. I am currently finishing my third week of Test Prop 100 mg ED. I also got some winny to throw in, yet it did not come in until yesterday. I started the winny today at 50 mg ED. I also have my clomid, nolvdadex, and arimidex on hand for PCT and any Gyno problems. My last cycle a few years ago (and only other cycle) was test only cyp @ 500 mg/week and I had some bad gyno and water retention. My issue now is that I have gained about 12 pounds in only 3 weeks and I am bloated as hell. I am in between jobs so my rest, diet, and workouts are excellent as I base my day around the gym. I want this bloated look to go away ASAP. I added the winny 50mg ED and 1 mg Arimidex EOD just yesterday. I also am considering lowering the test dose to 150 mg EOD. I am just wondering what you think (if I should add any nolva or up the adex, lower the test, etc.??). I am feeling strong as hell in the gym, but I do not want this bloated look. Thanks for your advice...

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
This is my second cycle - I am 5 '11 240 lbs, 18 percent bodyfat, 24 years old, been lifting for about 8 or 9 years. My original intentions was to put on some lean mass with as little water retention as possible. I am running a 12 week test prop and winstrol cycle. Prop 100 mg/ed and oral winny at 50 mg/ed. I am currently finishing my third week of Test Prop 100 mg ED. I also got some winny to throw in, yet it did not come in until yesterday. I started the winny today at 50 mg ED. I also have my clomid, nolvdadex, and arimidex on hand for PCT and any Gyno problems. My last cycle a few years ago (and only other cycle) was test only cyp @ 500 mg/week and I had some bad gyno and water retention. My issue now is that I have gained about 12 pounds in only 3 weeks and I am bloated as hell. I am in between jobs so my rest, diet, and workouts are excellent as I base my day around the gym. I want this bloated look to go away ASAP. I added the winny 50mg ED and 1 mg Arimidex EOD just yesterday. I also am considering lowering the test dose to 150 mg EOD. I am just wondering what you think (if I should add any nolva or up the adex, lower the test, etc.??). I am feeling strong as hell in the gym, but I do not want this bloated look. Thanks for your advice...
Your doing good. Keep the test up and stay with the arimidex. It won't go away in a week but don't worry you will lose the water retention. Prop gives a hard look, especially with winnys and clean diet.

chestbrother

Awards
Why did you wait for sides to appear before taking the AI? If you had of run that at the beginning you probably wouldn't be bloated, that's if your diet is good.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Why did you wait for sides to appear before taking the AI? If you had of run that at the beginning you probably wouldn't be bloated, that's if your diet is good.
In his case good question, probably he don't think he get bloated with prop. BUT in a normal bulking cycle were water retention dosnt matter you will limiting gains with an AI. Estrogen is anabol as well, you just want to keep the optimum level.

jaywall7

Awards
^^ fox hit the nail on the head. I know some estrogen is good for gains and although test is still test and can aromatize like hell, I guess I was being optimistic that since it was prop I may not need the AI. I also was only planning on doing 100 - 150 mg EOD until I realized I should be running more and that I could afford to order more vials. I also was planning on being on the winny from day one, but my order got screwed up so I had to wait a few weeks for it to be resent. Another question though, is 1mg eod too much of the Adex? I am going on a little vacation in mid august and definitely want the bloat gone by then so I don't feel like playing around with the dose too much...

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
^^ fox hit the nail on the head. I know some estrogen is good for gains and although test is still test and can aromatize like hell, I guess I was being optimistic that since it was prop I may not need the AI. I also was only planning on doing 100 - 150 mg EOD until I realized I should be running more and that I could afford to order more vials. I also was planning on being on the winny from day one, but my order got screwed up so I had to wait a few weeks for it to be resent. Another question though, is 1mg eod too much of the Adex? I am going on a little vacation in mid august and definitely want the bloat gone by then so I don't feel like playing around with the dose too much...
Better start with 0.5mg every other day and see how it goes bro. Good luck with that!

jaywall7

Awards
Thanks bro I really appreciate the help. One more thing, do you think I should stay the course at 700 mg a week of prop or lower it to like 550. Will it really make a difference in bloat? I also have a rip blend coming soon which is more prop, tren ace, and masteron. Going to run that for the 8 weeks with the winny here soon and continue with the prop. 75 eod tren and 75 eod masteron. Could go up to 100 eod of each but the blend is 75 prop 75 tren a and 75 masteron Lixus rip blend 225 mg per cc. I could wait and run that separate with my next cycle since I have plenty of prop and winny for a good cycle now, but I want max results now. Only concern is the tren. I am prone to anxiety. Anyone experience bad sides on tren?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro I really appreciate the help. One more thing, do you think I should stay the course at 700 mg a week of prop or lower it to like 550. Will it really make a difference in bloat? I also have a rip blend coming soon which is more prop, tren ace, and masteron. Going to run that for the 8 weeks with the winny here soon and continue with the prop. 75 eod tren and 75 eod masteron. Could go up to 100 eod of each but the blend is 75 prop 75 tren a and 75 masteron Lixus rip blend 225 mg per cc. I could wait and run that separate with my next cycle since I have plenty of prop and winny for a good cycle now, but I want max results now. Only concern is the tren. I am prone to anxiety. Anyone experience bad sides on tren?
No problem bro, I would stay at the pro dose. Can't say anything to tren sides I'm on the lucky side with that....