First cycle advice

Lachlan_01

Awards
I am 23 years old at 5’11 weighing at 75kg, I have been training for about 3.5/ 4 years and I was thinking about doing my first cycle.

I can currently squat 100kg for 3/4 reps
Bench 100kg for 1-2 reps
Deadlift 180kg for 1 rep

I am pretty lean at the moment as I just finished my cut for summer but I have a endomorph body type and doubt I’ll be able to achieve my dream physique naturally

Thoughts about starting with 100mg test with 500mg masteron per week for 16 weeks and for my post cycle taking Clomid and Nolvadex.
Any help would be greatly appreciated cheers

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test 300mg per week and have a ai on hand, i perfer exemestane.

Lachlan_01

Awards
Test 300mg per week and have a ai on hand, i perfer exemestane.
Cheers mate, I’ll do abit more research. Not going to rush into anything want to make sure I get it right 100% before going all in.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont stack **** on your first cycle or you wont know whats causing the problems. If you notice sensitive nips or acne take a 1/2 dose of exeme, most ppl wont need a ai on 300 test, espically if your lean

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honest opinion, with 5'11 and 75 kg and those lifts, I bet you have plenty of room and ability to still grow natty. The DL is not bad, but as a whole the stuff you mentioned makes me think you could still make some decent gains in size and strenght by updating your training and/or nutrition or just keeping chipping away those 'natty gains'.

Smont already corrected your odd cycle plan, but I'll just add that with 100 mg test a week you'd be just replacing your endogenous test production with exogenous test and possibly even having less test in your system, than where your natural test levels are, you being 23 YO, and you'd be suppressing your test production for no benefit. The 500 mg of Mast would bring your total androgens higher, than going natty, sure. But with 1 to 5 ratio of test + Mast you could possibly run in to low estro issues as well.

In addition to this thread, I recommend reading the threads on Anabolics section to get more educated. There are tons of threads and discussion on basic test cycles and beginner cycles and so on.

I would rather look to improve/modify your training and nutrition though, than to jump on cycle (just yet at least). You could research some natty supps to give you a boost. There's plenty of them around and when used in the right situations they can help the process, when training and nutrition are at a sufficient level.

Just my opinion.

Lachlan_01

Awards
Honest opinion, with 5'11 and 75 kg and those lifts, I bet you have plenty of room and ability to still grow natty. The DL is not bad, but as a whole the stuff you mentioned makes me think you could still make some decent gains in size and strenght by updating your training and/or nutrition or just keeping chipping away those 'natty gains'.

Smont already corrected your odd cycle plan, but I'll just add that with 100 mg test a week you'd be just replacing your endogenous test production with exogenous test and possibly even having less test in your system, than where your natural test levels are, you being 23 YO, and you'd be suppressing your test production for no benefit. The 500 mg of Mast would bring your total androgens higher, than going natty, sure. But with 1 to 5 ratio of test + Mast you could possibly run in to low estro issues as well.

In addition to this thread, I recommend reading the threads on Anabolics section to get more educated. There are tons of threads and discussion on basic test cycles and beginner cycles and so on.

I would rather look to improve/modify your training and nutrition though, than to jump on cycle (just yet at least). You could research some natty supps to give you a boost. There's plenty of them around and when used in the right situations they can help the process, when training and nutrition are at a sufficient level.

Just my opinion.
I really appreciate your response mate, I think might give it another year and try progress as much as I can natty, while doing more research on anabolics. I’m in no rush but was keen to see how I could progress with abit of a boost. I love to train but find that I’m always pretty fatigued with training I’m doing and having a faster recovery was really appealing to me.
cheers again mate 🤙🏽

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really appreciate your response mate, I think might give it another year and try progress as much as I can natty, while doing more research on anabolics. I’m in no rush but was keen to see how I could progress with abit of a boost. I love to train but find that I’m always pretty fatigued with training I’m doing and having a faster recovery was really appealing to me.
cheers again mate 🤙🏽
Im more likely to overtrain on cycle, almost no1 overtrains, The majority of people severely undertrain because they're afraid of overtraining. When in reality they're not even physically capable of pushing themselves hard enough to overtrain. On cycle you may have better recovery but you also can lift more weight for more sets and reps so you likely will not be recovering any better. Recovery is very person dependent too. Some people have good recovery ability and some don't. Sometimes you gotta push limits and find the line and cross it so you know how far to pull back.

I watched a girl in the gym squat 185lbs for 11 the other day, she couldent have weighed more then 120lbs, the look on her face between reps was pure pain. I actually stopped my set to watch her finish cus honestly, i thought she wasnt going to quit untill her legs gave out and the bar comes down on top of her. I wish my mind said to keep going like she was, and i work hard, but Then again, we all think we work hard until we see somebody who really works hard. This lil bish waz gangster in the squat rack lol

This list is what is possible with low estrogen. 100 t/500mast will likely crush e2Screenshot_20240118_052950_Google.jpg

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
cheers again mate 🤙🏽
Good to hear you're taking your time and thinking things through before jumping in, what ever you end up deciding to do.

Enough sleep and the quality of it would be the first thing to look at, if feeling fatigued. Second I'd probably be making sure you're getting enough (quality) calories in. You said you've just finished your cut. I'm always somewhat fatigued/tired when I'm cutting and my sleep quality takes a hit when cutting. Just putting that out. B-aet helps me a bit with sleep, when cutting. It's a transdermal supp, that lowers/regulates cortisol. If you don't have "mesocycles" with deload periods in your training, then research that and add those in.

Discussions on different training methods and programs and such can be found from the training forum section. Renaissance periodization (spell check¿) is a great YT channel IMO with plenty of good info on training and nutrition and Mike Israetel is pleasent to listen to as well.

Here's a great thread with some vets of the game listing some of the mistakes they've done during their journey and important things they've learned along the way:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, if you have never had a training partner and you know someone reliable to train with it will massively help both of you. A little Competitiveness and having a spotter will take your physique and strength up a couple knotches