PLEASE advice....Friend's cycle

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Ex pro rugby player recently retired wants to do a cycle but said "deca only."

I told him probably best to have a test base and keep the deca lower or no higher than the dose of test....

Conservative doses please if you could guys.

I've given him more information but want to clarify it with everyone here who knows what they're speaking about.. I've never tried deca.... Only dbol when I was young...Test and primo recently... Bit of proviron etc...

Thank you!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nothing wrong with a deca only cycle. that's probably one of the most used solo roidz in the NFL.

back in the 90's players would use 1 ampule a week for 12-16 weeks

conversely, there is nothing wrong with stacking stuff to it either.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of guys run deca only I'm not a fan but if yiu look up dr Todd Lee on YouTube he does a whole deep dive on it and why he likes it. One of the best " conservative" cycles I've done is 500 test/ 300 deca. If diet and training are on point you can make huge strides with this

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thank you for the replies... Would you say Caber needs to be on hand and HCG? What ancillaries?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
What dosages are we thinking? Want to use the lowest dosage to get the most gains..Slow and steady.. Thinking probably 16 weeks as it's deca and takes time to fully kick in...PCT as well? Nolva

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for the replies... Would you say Caber needs to be on hand and HCG? What ancillaries?
What dosages are we thinking? Want to use the lowest dosage to get the most gains..Slow and steady.. Thinking probably 16 weeks as it's deca and takes time to fully kick in...PCT as well? Nolva
500 test 300 deca ..you cold start out at 300 test 100 deca but i don't think you'll get the full effect deca has to offer at that low of a dose. You could run 500/300 for 16 weeks no problem. If you train hard and eat right you can make huge gains with that

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
500 test 300 deca ..you cold start out at 300 test 100 deca but i don't think you'll get the full effect deca has to offer at that low of a dose. You could run 500/300 for 16 weeks no problem. If you train hard and eat right you can make huge gains with that
What about 350mg test and 250mg deca per week?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about 350mg test and 250mg deca per week?
Yea that's good for sure. You have the right idea starting out low. ( most people don't) most deca that I've seen is dosed at 300mg/ cc so you could do 1/2 cc one day and a 1/4 cc another day and that'll give you 225 for the week. Most guys keep their deca at half the dose of their test. It's what I've always done but I think that's becoming more of a bro science thing

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Thank you for the replies very much again.

Few more things...HCG.. Told him he can start it if he wants at least one month into cycle... 2 x 500ius per week...

Then do the regular protocol blast of daily doses towards the end of the cycle taking into account when you had your last jab etc.
And do not use during PCT.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Bump...As well ...If he starts to get sore nips... Would you recommend Nolva and caber together... to take on cycle?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva..I would get bloods to check prolactin before I messed with caber..that stuff is nasty..I know @Smont has good protocols for gyno.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Deca is great for us old guys. Especially those of us that played rugby, footy, and AFL. All those little niggles in the joints seem to loosen up and move more freely. I love Deca, but I can't tolerate the sexual sides! For me it's a deal breaker and he should definitely understand that it's almost guaranteed to happen! Literally everybody I know who's done it describes the same symptoms I got. One of my buddies actually loves the sexual sides though. He's a two pump chump without it! 😄

So, I guess my point is that he might not care about the sides and honestly the feeling of being on Deca is amazing! Though, I admit I've never run it without at least a TRT dose in me, it's actually fairly common to do so.

Whatever way you go, definitely dose 200mg P5P and have Caber ready. Exem as well if he agrees to the test base.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never ran a Deca Only Cycle..
But I did however run a Tren/EQ/Dbol Cycle yrs ago..With amazing results..
Z...

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For serious reasons with bloodwork,monitoring your markers and Estrogen..
Test should be First..
Deca only cycle....that can't be good for the Little Guy..
Z...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Deca is great for us old guys. Especially those of us that played rugby, footy, and AFL. All those little niggles in the joints seem to loosen up and move more freely. I love Deca, but I can't tolerate the sexual sides! For me it's a deal breaker and he should definitely understand that it's almost guaranteed to happen! Literally everybody I know who's done it describes the same symptoms I got. One of my buddies actually loves the sexual sides though. He's a two pump chump without it! 😄

So, I guess my point is that he might not care about the sides and honestly the feeling of being on Deca is amazing! Though, I admit I've never run it without at least a TRT dose in me, it's actually fairly common to do so.

Whatever way you go, definitely dose 200mg P5P and have Caber ready. Exem as well if he agrees to the test base.
Have you ran Deca with a DHT? That should take care of any sexual sides.

Reactions: Nac