Hi Guys, just after aome advice on my current cycle plan please !?

Boshk200

Awards
I'm 31 been training around 10 years, I'm 6ft 1" 100kg.
This will be my 3rd cycle.
Test - 800 p/w
Dianabol - 50mg Ed Weeks 1 to 5
Nolva - 20mg Ed throughout 12 week cycle
Boldernone - 600 p/w
Anavar - 50mg ED from week 4
Proviron - 25mg Ed throuought cycle and until end of PCT

How does this look to you guys ? And when and should I add T3 ?

Cheers for any advice

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Var is mild but 5 wks Dbol into 9 wks Var is a lot of orals. And T3 makes no sense on a bulk. Test Prop probably doesn’t need to be dosed so high, have you run before (you’ll likely need to keep estrogen down).

What’s the reasoning choosing EQ for 12 weeks?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It looks like gyno, bad cholesterol and way to much oral steroid use.

Ditch the dbol and save anavar for the last 6 weeks.

And you should add t3 when your bloodwork shows impared thyroid function. Otherwise it doesn't really have any place in a bulk.

T3 can completely neutralize your cycle and bring gains to a screeching hault if you don't need it or take too much

Boshk200

Awards
Var is mild but 5 wks Dbol into 9 wks Var is a lot of orals. And T3 makes no sense on a bulk. Test Prop probably doesn’t need to be dosed so high, have you run before (you’ll likely need to keep estrogen down).

I hear you regarding the orals,
I have ran Test at 500/600 p/w with anavar at 50mg p/d for the first 6 weeks before now a few times. Never had any crazy gains so thos time around I've adapted a similar cycle that I'd seen on another forum, aiming for some bigger gains and a faster metabolism.
I did think it was quite alot to stack together and varied, thats why ive come here to hear some sound advice.
what would you reccomend ?

What’s the reasoning choosing EQ for 12 weeks?

Boshk200

Awards
It looks like gyno, bad cholesterol and way to much oral steroid use.

Ditch the dbol and save anavar for the last 6 weeks.

And you should add t3 when your bloodwork shows impared thyroid function. Otherwise it doesn't really have any place in a bulk.

T3 can completely neutralize your cycle and bring gains to a screeching hault if you don't need it or take too much
Sounds like a bad mix, it was my understanding the Dbol would act as a kicker for the first 5 weeks and the var would help me solidify and maintain the gains.
As for the boldernone it was suggested to stack with the test.
I think il purspone the var as you suggest and maybe add the T3 to a cutting cycle later in the year

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like a bad mix, it was my understanding the Dbol would act as a kicker for the first 5 weeks and the var would help me solidify and maintain the gains.
As for the boldernone it was suggested to stack with the test.
I think il purspone the var as you suggest and maybe add the T3 to a cutting cycle later in the year
Test and eq is a great cycle for me.

Dbol, well, no1 really uses it any more and no1 really kick starts any more either because it screws up your health markers right out the gate and make the whole rest of your cycle less productive.

Oral steroids are more cosmetic then anything a d dbol just puts on a bunch of water and acne and gyno.

No steroid Solidifies gains, diet and training does. The most important part of a cycle is picking drugs that don't give bad side effects and are easily tolerated.

Taking 800 test with 350 dbol per week is going to be a estrogen nightmare. And you have no estrogen control. I'd bet e2 will be in the 400's on that cycle.

Boshk200

Awards
Test and eq is a great cycle for me.

Dbol, well, no1 really uses it any more and no1 really kick starts any more either because it screws up your health markers right out the gate and make the whole rest of your cycle less productive.

Oral steroids are more cosmetic then anything a d dbol just puts on a bunch of water and acne and gyno.

No steroid Solidifies gains, diet and training does. The most important part of a cycle is picking drugs that don't give bad side effects and are easily tolerated.

Taking 800 test with 350 dbol per week is going to be a estrogen nightmare. And you have no estrogen control. I'd bet e2 will be in the 400's on that cycle.
Cheers brother, understood.
Glad I got some clarification before I dived in. Il change up the cycle plan and take it from there, it did sound like alot and varied, I just assumed they would balance out each other. Cheers

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I say cycles you liked I mean no negative sides and yiu felt good on cycle. At the end of the day that's what matters and food and training dictates your results.

Also, 800 test
600 eq
350 dbol

That's 1,750mg of gear. That's a lot for anyone and your only on yiur 3rd cycle?

What's your diet and training look like? Seriously, I know plenty of guys on big cycles like this who weigh like 150lbs and skinny and others 220+ and there fat. Both ends of the spectrum wasting there cycles because there too worried about the gear and not putting the work in the gym and the kitchen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cheers brother, understood.
Glad I got some clarification before I dived in. Il change up the cycle plan and take it from there, it did sound like alot and varied, I just assumed they would balance out each other. Cheers
What do you mean balance each other out?

Boshk200

Awards
What cycles have you ran in the past that you liked?
I was a fan of test and var which I did last year, 12 weeks at 500 pw, 6 weeks var, easy pct with just clomid. No side effects.
I didn't gain alot though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was a fan of test and var which I did last year, 12 weeks at 500 pw, 6 weeks var, easy pct with just clomid. No side effects.
I didn't gain alot though.
Food = gains

But I would take that 500 test since you know it doesn't cause you issues and add 500 eq to that and start there, give it 6 weeks or so and then either raise the doses or add a compound if necessary

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like that. Less test and EQ, assess results, bump as needed. With those compounds you can run longer (14 wks?) and run out your Var on the tail end.

if you want to impress on here talk about your diet and training lol that’s where gains are made. Calories, macros, meals 😁
Those drugs are enough to gain big if you are dialed in.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with most of the guys here. My opinion would be to lower the test, move the dbol to the end of the cycle, and save the anavar and T3.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Smont did I read that correctly the dbol would be the kicker and then move right into var to solidify the gains from it as in the var will help you keep the gains from the dbol?

Boshk200

Awards
Food = gains

But I would take that 500 test since you know it doesn't cause you issues and add 500 eq to that and start there, give it 6 weeks or so and then either raise the doses or add a compound if necessary
Nice one for that, that doesn't sound as crazy as my proposed plan haha.

As for your previous question, a typical day/week regarding diet and training I'm up early to eat before work, high protein and some fat, cycle 30 mins to and from work.
I get plenty of breaks at work so I eat at every opportunity whether it be a snack or a meal and hit the wieghts 6 times a week.
I mostly focus on 1 muscle group per day going for form as heavy as I can during cycle and go to a full body workout and drop a day after pct.
I was around 3000kcal per day last year but stopped increasing intake around the 3000 mark with 250-300g coming from proteins from chicken, beef, beans (i love beans, nuts and seed) and alot of fish.
(Fish allowed me to get high proteins and fats while being easy on the kcals).
All in all I think my diet is good but not strict to the gram and last year I did drink wine by the bottle and few meals out more than I should have.

Boshk200

Awards
I like that. Less test and EQ, assess results, bump as needed. With those compounds you can run longer (14 wks?) and run out your Var on the tail end.

if you want to impress on here talk about your diet and training lol that’s where gains are made. Calories, macros, meals 😁
Those drugs are enough to gain big if you are dialed in.
Thanks yea, I think that sounds more like it, I'm glad I came here before diving in 😅.
I can go 14 weeks and il increase the kcals fortnightly if the scales allow, I.e I'm aiming for 0.5-1kg of wieght gain p/w.
I know alot of guys aren't a fan of Var but although marginal I've felt the difference in the past and it does help with that extra body fat and the pumps always been good.
As for Dbol, I don't k ow enough about it, like I said I took the cycle from what I thought was an experienced source and adapted it a little to suit myself.
Knowing what I know now I will drop the dbol and gauge the test and EQ hoping to increase steadily throughout the cycle.
That being said I can probably drop the E/D nolva and just have it on hand incase of any flare ups ?

Boshk200

Awards
@Smont did I read that correctly the dbol would be the kicker and then move right into var to solidify the gains from it as in the var will help you keep the gains from the dbol?
You could just read it again for clarification.