CT - The ALPHA-T2 male. (sponsored)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone
Sorry for the lack of updates, I will get a real one up tonight for yesterday and another for today. I just wanted to post my "weekly weigh in" for this week. Each tuesday I will be weighing myself to check my progress since the log began on a tuesday and I want an accurate account for each week.

Please keep in mind that I literally had like 4 cheat meals this week with my daughter being born and I missed 2-3 workouts because of the same fact. With that said...I AM DOWN 3LBS!!Im not really sure how that happened (thank you T2) but I am.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Everyone
Sorry for the lack of updates, I will get a real one up tonight for yesterday and another for today. I just wanted to post my "weekly weigh in" for this week. Each tuesday I will be weighing myself to check my progress since the log began on a tuesday and I want an accurate account for each week.

Please keep in mind that I literally had like 4 cheat meals this week with my daughter being born and I missed 2-3 workouts because of the same fact. With that said...I AM DOWN 3LBS!!Im not really sure how that happened (thank you T2) but I am.
Nice being down 3 lbs with the week you have had!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's great work bud...keep it up!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas...I appreciate it :).

I'll have a real update in a bit here...just trying to catch up on some stuff i'm behind on at the moment
Just wanted to say congrats to you Papa Deuce! You got a baby factory going on now...lol. :)

Also, get signed up for my league bud...invite is in your millenium email. Let me know if you got it.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say congrats to you Papa Deuce! You got a baby factory going on now...lol. :)

Also, get signed up for my league bud...invite is in your millenium email. Let me know if you got it.

-Sean-
thank you sir. I must say though, the baby factory is officially closed. I love my children, but we have enough now that I am comfortable and happy.

I got the email, as soon as I get a second to get in there...it's gametime baby :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thank you sir. I must say though, the baby factory is officially closed. I love my children, but we have enough now that I am comfortable and happy.

I got the email, as soon as I get a second to get in there...it's gametime baby :)
LOL. Yeah...kids are great and all, but they are expensive as well. Its awesome to hear that you are comfortable and happy...you always want to keep it that way.

Cheers my good friend!:cheers:

-Sean-

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Another beller.​

Summary
This is technically yesterdays post that I didnt get a chance to put up. Tuesdays of course is my day to teach kettlebell at the gym and also are days I usually join in with the class and have some fun. I DID in fact work into the class and have some good times...but sadly I didnt get the workout I wanted because of how tired I was. Little Miss Avery only let me sleep about 3 hours the night before.

Session
Opening Stretches
24kg Kettlebell Swings
4 sets x 12 reps
24kg Kettlebell Snatch
4 sets x 8 reps *ea arm*
24kg Kettlebell Jerk
4 sets x 8 reps *ea arm*
Double 24kg Kettlebell Split Jerk
4 sets x 8 reps
24kg Kettlebell Turkish Getup
1 set x 3 reps *ea arm*]
Double 16kg Kettlebell Lunge/Lunge/Squat
2 sets x 8 reps
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
*GASP*....I didnt keep track :grumpy:

Alpha Male
When I woke up I took 1 pill of Alpha T2 and one pill of Oep. I ate about 35 mins later. I am still enjoying this combo, however, I feel as though i'm ready now to bump it to the normal 2x1 protocol for T2. I will make that change tomorrow.

I took the 2nd Alpha T2 with 1 Oep 40 mins before eating, and 60 mins before KB class.

Other Supplementation
2 RPG
4 Cordygen v02 Ultra
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
2 Oep

Fun Lovin's

This is the person who I picture when I am training hard at KB's. He is basically the sport's first real "champion" and someone who I consider a goal to reach. I do not think he is an enviable god of the sport...and I do not think that I cannot reach that level of conditioning. He is just a goal. A goal I will reach...AND DESTROY.

Taking it back a bit for this one :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Today was an off day except for some light stretching to stay loose. I am staying in "game shape" because I may have a big and awesome workout ahead of me tomorrow. I dont want to give away the awesomeness in case it doesn't happen...so you'll just have to wait and see :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to give away the awesomeness in case it doesn't happen...so you'll just have to wait and see :)
Bump for awesomeness.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was done after the 1st time. I wanted a baby girl and got twin boys. I said no way will I push my luck trying to force my wife at the time to have a girl.:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Bump for awesomeness.
Sadly, the awesomeness did not occur. What was SUPPOSED to happen was Casey Bard was about 30 mins from my place at a buddies' function and was going to come through so I could "mentor" him a bit in Kettlebells and then we were going to have a kick arse session together. I think his directions put him a different way or something though so it wasn't able to work out :(. Here's to hoping for another day!

I was done after the 1st time. I wanted a baby girl and got twin boys. I said no way will I push my luck trying to force my wife at the time to have a girl.:)
haha yeah well we got the twin boys and then the girl....so maybe you should have given it a shot ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly, the awesomeness did not occur. What was SUPPOSED to happen was Casey Bard was about 30 mins from my place at a buddies' function and was going to come through so I could "mentor" him a bit in Kettlebells and then we were going to have a kick arse session together. I think his directions put him a different way or something though so it wasn't able to work out :(. Here's to hoping for another day!

haha yeah well we got the twin boys and then the girl....so maybe you should have given it a shot ;)
Ahhh let me think about this. NO WAY. By the time she reached 18 I would be 66 and I don't want to have to chase down the guys at 66 LOL.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yo ct ima post some progress pics in a little bit on the first page of my log

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 13
First spot with Rack.​

Summary
So I finally got my powercage rack thingy yesterday :). I have a pic but I dont have time to get it on here right now so i'll post it tomorrow. I love it...its super awesome. i got my first little session in with it today. Sadly I went and ruined it right after with chinese food...but yeah, at least I got a session in :)

Keep in mind, I wanted to keep this session fairly light firstly because I had no spot, and secondly because I have 2 serious sessions of KB tomorrow that I need to be fresh for. KB this week is going to be SICK!!!

Session
Opening Stretches
Barbell Flat Bench superset with Seated Lat Pulldown
Bench - 2 sets x 10 reps at 100lbs
2 sets x 10 reps at 140lbs
Lat - 2 sets x 10 reps at 60lbs
2 sets x 10 reps at 80lbs
Barbell Incline Bench superset with Triceps Pressdown
Bench - 4 sets x 10 reps at 140lbs
Tri's - 4 sets x 10 reps at 80lbs
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
I didnt really keep track, but I certainly had my cheat meal with that chinese food. HOWEVER I pulled the boys and the 4yr old around in a radio flyer after dinner up and down big hills so that was a nice little workout with around 100lbs.

Alpha Male
When I woke up I took 2 pills of Alpha T2 with some Diet Mountain Dew. I ate about 35 mins later.

I took the 2nd Alpha T2 with 1 Oep 40 mins before training, and 65 mins before food.

Other Supplementation
2 RPG
1 Oep

Fun Lovin's
Nothing to note for today

****IMPORTANT FOR PES REPS****
I have heard now that you must take Alpha T2 completely void of food in your stomach, and i've also heard that you must take it with some form of caffeine for lipolysis to really take effect. How much truth is there to either or both of those statements??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13
First spot with Rack.​

Summary
So I finally got my powercage rack thingy yesterday :). I have a pic but I dont have time to get it on here right now so i'll post it tomorrow. I love it...its super awesome. i got my first little session in with it today. Sadly I went and ruined it right after with chinese food...but yeah, at least I got a session in :)

Keep in mind, I wanted to keep this session fairly light firstly because I had no spot, and secondly because I have 2 serious sessions of KB tomorrow that I need to be fresh for. KB this week is going to be SICK!!!

Session
Opening Stretches
Barbell Flat Bench superset with Seated Lat Pulldown
Bench - 2 sets x 10 reps at 100lbs
2 sets x 10 reps at 140lbs
Lat - 2 sets x 10 reps at 60lbs
2 sets x 10 reps at 80lbs
Barbell Incline Bench superset with Triceps Pressdown
Bench - 4 sets x 10 reps at 140lbs
Tri's - 4 sets x 10 reps at 80lbs
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
I didnt really keep track, but I certainly had my cheat meal with that chinese food. HOWEVER I pulled the boys and the 4yr old around in a radio flyer after dinner up and down big hills so that was a nice little workout with around 100lbs.

Alpha Male
When I woke up I took 2 pills of Alpha T2 with some Diet Mountain Dew. I ate about 35 mins later.

I took the 2nd Alpha T2 with 1 Oep 40 mins before training, and 65 mins before food.

Other Supplementation
2 RPG
1 Oep

Fun Lovin's
Nothing to note for today

I have heard now that you must take Alpha T2 completely void of food in your stomach, and i've also heard that you must take it with some form of caffeine for lipolysis to really take effect. How much truth is there to either or both of those statements??
Diet Mountian Dew and Alpha T-2 Sounds like a winner.:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Diet Mountian Dew and Alpha T-2 Sounds like a winner.:)

lol I love it...I sure hope someone lets me know if it's alright soon though. If your stomach needs to be void of anything but water and t2....i'm arsed out

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I dont have time to post my update tonight everyone, but I will get it in after work tomorrow before my PT clients. Tonight was dammmm good.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I dont have time to post my update tonight everyone, but I will get it in after work tomorrow before my PT clients. Tonight was dammmm good.
No big deal Papa Deuce. Get to it when you can. Real life always comes first. :)

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im really sorry again for everyone waiting for an update, I have now have 2 sessions I have to catch up on. Things are really just too busy to post right now, so I will definitely set aside some time tomorrow to get it all handled. Lets just say...both days were seriously AWESOME.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
whaqttt up CT been out for a while hows the log been b unit

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im really sorry again for everyone waiting for an update, I have now have 2 sessions I have to catch up on. Things are really just too busy to post right now, so I will definitely set aside some time tomorrow to get it all handled. Lets just say...both days were seriously AWESOME.
Take care of what you need to we can wait.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 14+15
Bells and Pitches.​

Summary
Alrighty, finally get to update here. I am going to go ahead and put tuesday and wednesday's together to save myself some time. Tomorrow is our 3 (turning 4) year old's bday so I have A LOT of stuff to yet accomplish tonight before getting a few minutes of sleep and waking to do it all over again. I started my position at the gym tonight working some "gym hours" and doing more personal training around the place, so i'm real hyped on that. Now i'm doing my daytime stuff cooking and on top of the KB classes (and he's adding a 2nd KB night also), I have more PT hours and some gym hours. Hopefully things are looking up.

So tuesday was KB and it was freakin SICK. I FINALLY had my first male paying customer (right around the 3mo. mark) and it was my pal Brandon. He was in the Armed Forces but had a long time off of working out and has finally gotten back into it recently. I beat him down pretty good (along with the others in the 6pm class) but they did great. At 7pm I really beat them up nicely. It was a real good night's worth of sessions.

Wednesday night I had my PT clients and I took them out to the pitch and had them run some soccer specific drills and then we played some kick/keep away for the rest of the time. It was one of the night's they have worked the hardest, and we all had a great time in the outdoors enjoying the weather. If thats not a positive personal training session....I dont know what is.

Session
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swings
4 sets x 15 reps
24kg Kettlebell jerks
2 sets x 10 reps *ea arm*
24kg Kettlebell Snatch
2 sets x 8 reps *ea arm*
16kg Kettlebell Turkish Getup
2 sets x 3 reps *ea arm*
24kg one arm squat
2 sets x 8 reps *ea arm*
tables/bridges
3 sets x 30 secs
Planks/Horse/Superman
2 sets x 30 secs
Closing Stretches
***************End of First Class*******************
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swings
4 sets x 15 reps
24kg Snatch
2 sets x 8 reps *ea arm*
24kg Kettlebell Long Cycle
2 sets x 8 reps *ea arm*
16kg Kettlebell Turkish Getup
2 sets x 3 reps *ea arm*
24kg one arm squat to Jerk
2 sets x 8 reps *ea arm*
tables/bridges
3 sets x 30 secs
Planks/Horse/Superman
2 sets x 30 secs
Closing Stretches

*wednesday was an hour of stretching/soccer drills/lots and lots of running*

Nutrition
I cant really comment much here, except that I have decided to attempt a somewhat of a "caveman" diet where I am eating only items that are originally from the land/animals/etc. I am avoiding anything manmade as much as humanly possible. Tomorrow I will naturally have to have a piece of cake for the kiddies...but otherwise, same idea. Even if I have a burger or two, it'll be without bread.

Alpha Male
On BOTH days sadly, I missed my A.M. dose and ended up taking 2 in the afternoon instead of 1. It worked out alright but I missed the AM dose...ugh.

Other Supplementation
N/A for 2 days worth.

Fun Lovin's
I will have the pic of the new piece of equipment on by the end of tomorrow. Right now, I have to get cleaning for tomorrow' party!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
all you do is kettlebell?
I had a standard workout the update right before this one lol. I do a lot of different stuff that most people don't normally do. My goals are completely different of the type of person that is working out for physical appearance reasons. I am working towards competing in and winning World Kettlebell Competitions. I have already competed in many smaller tournaments, and am in prep for another this coming March now. I am also a competitive (and sponsored) tennis player.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a standard workout the update right before this one lol. I do a lot of different stuff that most people don't normally do. My goals are completely different of the type of person that is working out for physical appearance reasons. I am working towards competing in and winning World Kettlebell Competitions. I have already competed in many smaller tournaments, and am in prep for another this coming March now. I am also a competitive (and sponsored) tennis player.
Very nice bro. Reach for your goals!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Very nice bro. Reach for your goals!!!
I appreciate it brother! I made it through almost all of my goals when I was younger in athletics as well as academics, and now with the KB goal fairly close in sight, I don't plan to let it slip out. September 3rd marks exactly 6 months until the contest.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate it brother! I made it through almost all of my goals when I was younger in athletics as well as academics, and now with the KB goal fairly close in sight, I don't plan to let it slip out. September 3rd marks exactly 6 months until the contest.
I wish you the very best in your reach for the goals!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hopefully I can update tonight before I get to bed. I have yesterday and todays updates that I need to get posted. Yesterday was "ok" but today was awesome. I plan for more awesome tomorrow as well :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully I can update tonight before I get to bed. I have yesterday and todays updates that I need to get posted. Yesterday was "ok" but today was awesome. I plan for more awesome tomorrow as well :)
May your awesomeness runneth over.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log so far!! Keep it up!! Very impressive

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In to hear about more awesomeness. :D

Cheers Papa Deuce!:cheers:

-Sean-

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im really sorry for the wait period here everyone. I now have 4 full updates to get going, haha. I have all the workouts written down though so I won't miss that.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 20
quickies in the gym.​

Summary
So I worked some hours in the gym Monday night and I had one PT client so that left 4 other hours of downtime to do practically nothing....so I had a short session to fill some time :). Nothing crazy extensive...just to get some blood flowing and working around me.

Session
Opening Stretches
Muscle Snatch
4 sets x 6 reps x Bar
Reformer Rebounding
2 sets x 12 reps x 3 bands
Medball Chest Pass
1 set x 15 reps
Medball Overhead Pass
1 set x 15 reps
Machine Chest/Back Row
2 sets x 8 reps x 90lbs
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
I dont have a written recollection, but I will be changing that very soon. I want to start keeping EXACT track of this for the last week and a half or so of the log.

Alpha Male
I took 2 pills in the morning with a diet mtn dew and I took 1 pill in the afternoon with a cup of coffee.

Other Supplementation
Nothing but the Alpha.

Fun Lovin's

this guy is freaking hilarious.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im sorry everyone...I was about to do the other 2 updates I owe you but the baby just woke up and I still have to shower before bed...and theres only 5 hours til I have to be up and work both jobs again tomorrow.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As for the empty stomach. Insulin blunts the effect of the aYoh. Taking it on an empty stomach avoids that pitfall. Albeit you can instead just limit your carbs in a meal and still take it with full effect.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As for the empty stomach. Insulin blunts the effect of the aYoh. Taking it on an empty stomach avoids that pitfall. Albeit you can instead just limit your carbs in a meal and still take it with full effect.
so for all intensive purposes...with the diet mtn. dew is alright?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Days 21+22+24
life as we know it.​

Summary
Im catching this damn thing up if it kills me :). I was going to last night but I was so wrecked that I fell asleep on the livingroom floor around 8pm. I was up at 11pm with the baby already lol.

Tuesday was KB class. I only participated with the first class because my knee was bothering me a bit but I worked hard during that class. I'm glad I pushed myself at 6pm, but i'm equally glad I didn't go for it at 7pm.

Wednesday I did some small session in the gym during my gym hours. It wasn't much...but it was something. I have been getting comments about how I look like i'm defining and Meghan said "you can tell you've been changing things" lol. thanks T2 ;)

Thu was off!

Friday I got to the gym 30 mins early so I could squeeze in a session before I began working. Im so happy I remembered to bring my protein to the gym or I would have been severely pissed. The panini shop/smoothie bar inside the gym was closed for the day and after this session (even though short as hell), I felt famished like a mudda!

Session(s)
**Tuesday**
Opening Stretches
32kg Kettlebell Swings
4 sets x 15 reps
24kg Kettlebell Long Cycle *Clean and Jerk*
4 sets x 8 reps
24kg Kettlebell Snatch
4 sets x 8 reps
16kg KB Bottoms up Curl
6 reps x longest time
24kg one arm squat
4 sets x 6 reps
tables/bridges
3 sets x 30 secs
Planks/Horse/Superman
2 sets x 30 secs
Closing Stretches

**Wednesday**
Opening Stretches
Triceps pulldown
2 sets x 8 reps x 80lbs
1 set x 8 reps x 90lbs
1 set x 8 reps x 100lbs
Chest Row with Resistance
2 sets x 8 reps x 90lbs
1 set x 8 reps x 100lbs
1 set x 6 reps x 120lbs
Medball Chest Pass
2 sets x 25 reps x 4kg
Medball Overhead Pass
2 sets x 25 reps x 4kg
Spider Lunges
3 sets x 15 yards
closing stretches

**Friday**
Opening Stretches
Muscle Snatch
2 sets x 6 reps x bar
Power Clean to Press
2 sets x 6 reps x 100lbs
2 sets x 6 reps x 120lbs
Power Snatch
2 sets x 6 reps x 100lbs
2 sets x 6 reps x 120lbs
Overhead Triceps Extension
2 sets x 8 reps x 70lbs
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
To tally all the days together is bananas. I will keep track today hopefully and try to get a fitday.com reading of exact cals and such. as it stands (I checked the other day), according to my basal metabolic rate I should be consuming 3466 cals for matinence lol. Thats ridiculous.

Alpha Male
All dosing has been perfectly normal, with 2 pills in the AM and 1 pill in the PM and taken with some form of caffeine on an at least partial empty stomach.

Other Supplementation
I used Oep with some doses...but now i'm out. I have some more on the way because Casey Bard is a sexy b1tch and loves my body, but as of right now I dont have any.

Fun Lovin's
Oh yess...some Agnostic Front to get the party jumpin!

Oh yesss...some fine arse to keep it jumpin!