Sustain Alpha

Thoughts?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As someone who has (and currently still is, until I run out of what I have left) taken multiple Biotest supps, I would recommend you save your money on the Alpha Male (if you haven't already bought it).

Alpha Male is: Tongkat Ali, Tribulus Terrestris, and Forskolin.

I'm currently taking Now Foods Testojack (tongkat ali & tribulus terrestris), and Biotest's Carbolin-19 (which is double the amount of forskolin that they put into Alpha Male).

If you take 4 caps of Alpha Male per day it'll last you about 18 days, so you're looking at a price tag of ~$100 per month.

You can pick up a 60 day supply of Testojack for $25 at some sites (possibly cheaper elsewhere) and there are a BUNCH of more affordable options for forskolin (one of which I've already bought that I will be using once my supply of carbolin-19 runs out).

Also, in doing a little digging I found this note about Tribulus Terrestris (on healthline.com).Take it with a grain of salt, I don't know just how valid it is:

When I got the Testojack I was buying it for the tongkat ali, so I hadn't looked into tribulus.

In summary, I think there are MUCH more economical supplement alternatives to pretty much everything Biotest puts out. Hopefully, this is helpful for you, gives you some insight/perspective and maybe saves you a little cash.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know enough about Nutrex T-Up or Sustain Alpha, but there are Iconic Reps on the forums who can hook you up with discount codes, so you can probably save a few bucks if you connect with them (I imagine one of them should see the topic and reply here relatively soon).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont like it lol

Biotest - will cost alot to get the dosage i would want
T-Up - expensive DAA
Sustain alpha - is awesome product and i love it, stack this product with other products imo yield better results

have not done this but Sustain alpha w/ SNS optimize T would be awesome .. have done sustain alpha w/ CEL mtest with good results

and all depends what you are looking for it .. do u just wanna be horny and dont care much about gym/feeling good aspect then your stack will work

just my thoughts.

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, what are your goals for this stack? This is probably just going to cost you a bunch of money and make you really horny.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can just go to a strip joint for that
then continue to research .. look into testbooster + muscle builder stack instead and not just all test boosters

goals - would be bulking, cutting, recomp then youll have better idea what you can throw in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know enough about Nutrex T-Up or Sustain Alpha, but there are Iconic Reps on the forums who can hook you up with discount codes, so you can probably save a few bucks if you connect with them (I imagine one of them should see the topic and reply here relatively soon).
code THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations...

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are you trying to accomplish? Do you just want to take stuff? What are your goals?
Great question. I'm 55 and looking for higher levels of energy more so than anything else. I feel like I'm ready for TRT but I don't see my Primary Care Physician until March 11. I know he's open to TRT, and he's quite knowledgeable it. I want to go with him and NOT through these dime a dozen "men's clinics" that are popping up everywhere. So in the meantime I'm trying to increase my test naturally through diet, training and these supplements.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great question. I'm 55 and looking for higher levels of energy more so than anything else. I feel like I'm ready for TRT but I don't see my Primary Care Physician until March 11. I know he's open to TRT, and he's quite knowledgeable it. I want to go with him and NOT through these dime a dozen "men's clinics" that are popping up everywhere. So in the meantime I'm trying to increase my test naturally through diet, training and these supplements.
have you looked at dermacrine....i'm 63 and got nice results from running a combination of dermacrine and sustain alpha--dermacrine is known for boosting energy and sustain helps boost mood and feeling of well being.

@Edmichint going to tag you in my thread

Last edited:
match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you gotten blood tests to see what your T and free T levels are at currently, or are you waiting for your appointment in March?

There's a ton of guys here with more experience than me (hopefully they will chime in with better advice or just set me straight), but your testosterone levels may be fine and if your goal is to increase you energy levels there may be other supplements that do a better job of that than the ones that are aimed at increasing T.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you gotten blood tests to see what your T and free T levels are at currently, or are you waiting for your appointment in March?

There's a ton of guys here with more experience than me (hopefully they will chime in with better advice or just set me straight), but your testosterone levels may be fine and if your goal is to increase you energy levels there may be other supplements that do a better job of that than the ones that are aimed at increasing T.
I did have a blood test and was in the mid 300's range down from the mid 400's 2 years prior. It's time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I'd be looking to get on TRT if I had those numbers.
better be looking for a 'CLINIC' then...under 300 is the normal standard.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I'd be looking to get on TRT if I had those numbers.
I'm doing everything I can between now and March 11 to drive up the number: weight loss, diet, lifting, boosters. If I can't get back over 500, then I will have the talk with my doctor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing everything I can between now and March 11 to drive up the number: weight loss, diet, lifting, boosters. If I can't get back over 500, then I will have the talk with my doctor.
good luck!!! :)

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
good luck!!! :)
Thank you sir! I'm guessing I will be going the TRT route. I've been researching it alot and I figure I will go on the injectable option and HCG, as the idea of atrophied nuts is not acceptable. From there I will run libido and muscle building supplements.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir! I'm guessing I will be going the TRT route. I've been researching it alot and I figure I will go on the injectable option and HCG, as the idea of atrophied nuts is not acceptable. From there I will run libido and muscle building supplements.
i wish you well. :)