Any better option for PA than Biotest MicroPA?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to be running low on PA pretty soon and I have a 25% off code for Biotest's MicroPA.

I'd rather get PA from another source if I can get a comparable amount for the same price or less.

Biotest's MicroPA has 15 servings of 1g Mediator 50 PA (aka 500mg of PA per serving).
Price is currently $25 per bottle with the discount.

I know SNS will be releasing a PA someday down the road, and when that happens I'll be going with Steve's product (even if the price is higher) but in the meantime I'm hoping someone can point me to a better option than Biotest (because I'd prefer not to give them my money if a better choice is out there).

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to be running low on PA pretty soon and I have a 25% off code for Biotest's MicroPA.

I'd rather get PA from another source if I can get a comparable amount for the same price or less.

Biotest's MicroPA has 15 servings of 1g Mediator 50 PA (aka 500mg of PA per serving).

I know SNS will be releasing a PA someday down the road, and when that happens I'll be going with Steve's product (even if the price is higher) but in the meantime I'm hoping someone can point me to a better option than Biotest (because I'd prefer not to give them my money if a better choice is out there).
HPN PA7
Merica Labz Full Metal Jacket
Redcon 1 11 Bravo
Primeval Labs PA MAX
Outbreak Nutrition Build

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HPN PA7
Merica Labz Full Metal Jacket
Redcon 1 11 Bravo
Primeval Labs PA MAX
Outbreak Nutrition Build
Agreed with this list. I've used 11 Bravo a few times with nice results. I'd recommend looking into it if you haven't already.

NattyJuicer

Awards

Out of curiosity what’s wrong with biotest ? I was thinking of buying it !

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Biotest is flipping pricey, check out NutraBio, they recently dropped a PA sup.
Yeah this is becoming easier to get. Nutrabio has caps and MPA has powder.

The powder actually tastes fine. Kind of a nutty taste. I just take it straight.

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
I just looked up nutrabio it’s not cheaper
I’d trust NutraBio more though. One of the most trusted companies in the game. You’ll know your getting what’s on the label. Legit PA isn’t cheap. I’d probably be cautious with companies offering much cheaper.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I’d trust NutraBio more though. One of the most trusted companies in the game. You’ll know your getting what’s on the label. Legit PA isn’t cheap. I’d probably be cautious with companies offering much cheaper.
That’s the confusing part it seems like the amount of actual PA higher in biotest
Some say mediator is 50% of the amounts are PA
This is confusing

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s the confusing part it seems like the amount of actual PA higher in biotest
Some say mediator is 50% of the amounts are PA
This is confusing
Mediator is 50% PA. If a label says it contains 750mg MEDIATOR PA, then it is underdosed. It should read

Mediator PA - 1500mg (containing 50% phospatidic acid) or something similar

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Nutrabio is 1500mg of Mediator per serving, so you’re getting the 750 of PA.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok awesome
So the Biotest is 100% PA ?
No idea based on the label but as far as I know there is no 100% or 99% PA raw material. Assuming it is the cost is

$2.20/g of PA from Biotest

$2.00/g from Nutrabio with a coupon code that saves you 10%.

Nutrabio would be my choice until SNS launches which WILL HAPPEN!

I really wish the Mediator folks would realize that if they made the product a little bit less per kg people could aggressively dose this and I think it would have a much larger following.

NattyJuicer

Awards
No idea based on the label but as far as I know there is no 100% or 99% PA raw material. Assuming it is the cost is

$2.20/g of PA from Biotest

$2.00/g from Nutrabio with a coupon code that saves you 10%.

Nutrabio would be my choice until SNS launches which WILL HAPPEN!

I really wish the Mediator folks would realize that if they made the product a little bit less per kg people could aggressively dose this and I think it would have a much larger following.
Def I can’t wait for SNS that’s my first choice when I buy supps .
But what if Biotest have coupons would that make Biotest a better option?
Also u have a valid point less price more usage more sale.
Some ppl don’t see the bigger picture tho

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For now I'm still using Biotest's MicroPA but I can't wait for the SNS PA release! If I run out of MicroPA before then I'll be going with Nutrabio, they are the better price by a mile.

Last edited:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So assuming it is 50% PA you’d be looking at only 500mg per serving.
No. They stated a serving is a full 1g. So 2g 50%PA. According to the email they replied to. Who knows tho

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did they say it was 2g of Mediator 50P?

Or did they say it was 1g of PA?

Because apparently not all PA is Mediator 50P, and perhaps they aren't actually using Mediator, but something else that may not have research to back its dosage.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did they say it was 2g of Mediator 50P?

Or did they say it was 1g of PA?

Because apparently not all PA is Mediator 50P, and perhaps they aren't actually using Mediator, but something else that may not have research to back its dosage.
They said its Mediator50, yes