CT - The ALPHA-T2 male. (sponsored)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so this is an important post. Also, I will edit this post once I have measurements and official starting pics.

Starting Weight = (an extremely embarassing) 248lbs

Starting Pics = This one is from last week, and it doesn't show most of me so it's kind of nice to me.
Very nice Deuce. Give it hell bro.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
just ropin around​

Summary
Today was a sad day...because I had to go to the dentist :rasp:. he and I are not friends and even though normally I dont have many issues in that department, it turns out I need to go in later in August to get two fillings done. argh.

After that I met with my personal training clients and ran them real good today. They were both panting and sore by the time we were done :). When I am with PT clients I usually try not to work in too much because I like to focus on what they are doing completely. I did my own little stuff at home, but I wish I was able to kick my own ass like I did to them ;)

ps - for anyone who doesn't know what a "muscle snatch" is...look it up. Its a real solid pre-hab/re-hab type resistance stretch.

Session
Opening Stretches
Jumprope
5 sets x 3 mins ea. *1 min rest in between*
Muscle Snatch
4 sets x 6 reps
Closing Stretches

Nutrition
1 - 2 eggs and 3 egg whites with 2 slices whole wheat toast
2 - Tuna on whole wheat, 1 banana
3 - chicken breast in a wrap with baby spinach, red pepper pesto, 1 slice provolone cheese, 1 banana
4 - 1 piece chicken breast, 2 boca burger patties (veggie burgers) on 1 piece whole wheat with a very small amount of organic ketchup
5 - Shake - skim, papaya, banana, 2 scoops protein, ice.

Alpha Male
When I woke up I took 1 pill of Alpha T2 and one pill of Oep. I ate about 20 mins later. The energy/internal inferno I get with the combo is absolutely bananas. It stinks that I only have maybe 1 week or so left of Oep or i'd run them together the entire log. I am using only 1 oep a day to try and perserve lol.

I took the 2nd Alpha T2 by itself about 15 mins prior to eating which was about 30 mins prior to the PT session I had. Very nice feeling today from the product of the hour. I feel good on it....and that is a very big plus.

Other Supplementation
1 RPG
4 Cordygen 5
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
1 Oep

Fun Lovin's

This is the last song I heard before the PT session

This is the singer from Thrice doing an acoustic version of one of the best songs of all time lyrically.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Papa Deuce! I will be looking to run me some Alpha T-2 when I am able to work out again. It will be a good kick start for me. However, I have probably another 3 months of rehab/recovery before I can get back to training and it is going to be hard for me saying good bye to doing squats, but hey I guess I just have to get more creative and train smarter. :)

Cheers Papa Deuce!:cheers:

-Sean-

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I'm going to have to give this stuff a try...

Damn, I can't believe the boys are already 1...time has flown by!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm in Papa Deuce! I will be looking to run me some Alpha T-2 when I am able to work out again. It will be a good kick start for me. However, I have probably another 3 months of rehab/recovery before I can get back to training and it is going to be hard for me saying good bye to doing squats, but hey I guess I just have to get more creative and train smarter. :)

-Sean-
yea thats going to be really hard for you...it's sad to hear also. Stay strong brother!!

I guess I'm going to have to give this stuff a try...

Damn, I can't believe the boys are already 1...time has flown by!
tell me about it....I cant believe it myself, haha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Huzzah, I found it. I suddenly have an urge for some bacon...mmmmmmmmmm bacon...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Late to the partay, already has the makings of a great log with CT droppin weight and matthew76 providing awesome female scenery.. will definitely be a-watchin'. Get 'er done CT!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Late to the partay, already has the makings of a great log with CT droppin weight and matthew76 providing awesome female scenery.. will definitely be a-watchin'. Get 'er done CT!
Thank you sir, I sure do appreciate the support :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
PES Reps Please Answer important question

So since my lady is 3-4cm dialated right now...they think the baby is coming within the next few days. While i'm in the process of watching my kids the 2-3 days she's in the hospital and the 1-2 first days she's home to adjust...I doubt i'll get much workouts in at all. Should I continue use of the product through that time frame or should I cease and pick back up after?! Thank you :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So since my lady is 3-4cm dialated right now...they think the baby is coming within the next few days. While i'm in the process of watching my kids the 2-3 days she's in the hospital and the 1-2 first days she's home to adjust...I doubt i'll get much workouts in at all. Should I continue use of the product through that time frame or should I cease and pick back up after?! Thank you :)
Keep on a truckin.. keep that fat burning furnace going whilst inactive!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks brother :). Ya know...after a few drinks if I heard that comment...i'd probably have to impregnate you :love:.

Wait a minute...did you slip me a roofie?! Im starting to feel....strange

Welcome aboard good sir :)
No roofie it was actually Perform LOL.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am not a Rep for PES (DA answered it already), but I would keep on truckin' down that road to lean-mean Deuce!

Pic for the day:

And it's so nice to watch this ass walk away I had to see it back up...

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
hows the alpha t2 CT? im on day 3 right now

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I will try to get to a real update tomorrow. I have to go and get my sons to bed. With that said......

At 1:01pm today at 7lbs, 3oz we welcomed my daughter, Avery MacKenna into the world :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am late, but I am in
edit: just read the above post Big F'N Congratulations. Thats awesome!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so this is an important post. Also, I will edit this post once I have measurements and official starting pics.

Starting Weight = (an extremely embarassing) 248lbs

Starting Pics = This one is from last week, and it doesn't show most of me so it's kind of nice to me.
No better feeling than having a "mini-me!" :)

I look at my daughter every day and thank god for how blessed I am.

-John

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No better feeling than having a "mini-me!" :)

I look at my daughter every day and thank god for how blessed I am.

-John
couldnt agree more. Nothing greater

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Heading back to the hospital now to see my little lady and bigger lady, haha. Just wanted to share a pic real quick :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a Rep for PES (DA answered it already), but I would keep on truckin' down that road to lean-mean Deuce!

Pic for the day:

And it's so nice to watch this ass walk away I had to see it back up...
Thanks for the new wall paper for my computer.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is a beautiul bundle of joy. You are a blessed man

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heading back to the hospital now to see my little lady and bigger lady, haha. Just wanted to share a pic real quick :)

Congrats!!! :)

-John

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Quite a cute lady! Congratulations to you and your "bigger lady"!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ct ! hows it goin man? just wantin to check in on your log, you should stop by mine, should have some good additions this week

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone! Both of my ladies are home now and it's time to kick this biaaaaatch into overdrive :bigok:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

yesterday at the hospital before bringing Avery home

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
justin tuck?
what do you predict for Giants? 11-5

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
alpha t2 is kicking A$$ hope it's working for you like it is for me CT this morn I woke up and I could barely tell that I carbed up Big time before I went to bed( usually feel bloated when i wake up ), I also took a beastyyy sh!t as soon as i woke not sure about the coralation between the two but as far as a week or so goes i like it mainn

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Papa Deuce, you got your invite....I sent it to your Millenium email address. I want to make sure you get in bud...I am trying to fill the league with 12 teams. As of right now there is 5 of us, T1 will of course be joining in so that is a for sure 6, you'll make 7. I have some other invites out. It is going to be a first come first serve basis. This year's AM Fantasy Football League is going to rock.

-Sean-

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always worry about the Niners and the Bears....they'll never be the same :sad:
hey i think both of those teams look great especially niners they got a solid D and an awesome TE and the QB is starting to click, also Gore is in heavan he has two bad @$$ first round linemen that are gonna block for him. Bears got that coach that really helps the QBs he has worked with

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Chuck!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
hey i think both of those teams look great especially niners they got a solid D and an awesome TE and the QB is starting to click, also Gore is in heavan he has two bad @$$ first round linemen that are gonna block for him. Bears got that coach that really helps the QBs he has worked with
They do....but it's way too early to tell, BTW have you seen the size of Takeo Spikes neck :eek5:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established