Creatine/Prosteroids

chewball

chewball

Awards
Is it a waste of money to use creatine while using a product like epistane/havoc. I'm trying to find out if it would be useful on cycle or saved for post cycle. :type:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
This question was asked just last week. If you do a search you will find where Dr. D points out the benefits of taking creatine with oral steroids. Hope that helps!

chewball

chewball

Awards
:blink: I cant find anything.

I gotta get to bed. So Dr. D said it was good stuff? Take the creatine while taking oral steroids?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hank! I'm sure it will be covered numerous times in the future as well.

I'm gonna go eat numerous creatine pills now and go do numerous sets at the gym. I'm not sure which location though, my membership allows me access to numerous locations. :squat:
dont take creatine if you dont know how it works. i wouldnt take anything without knowing it inside out first. hank was right and all he was doing was trying to help.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hank! I'm sure it will be covered numerous times in the future as well.

I'm gonna go eat numerous creatine pills now and go do numerous sets at the gym. I'm not sure which location though, my membership allows me access to numerous locations. :squat:
Remember, to get a good pump on your inner chest on heavy benches, bring the bar down against your teeth instead of your chest - numerous times.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^ LOL.

CEE while ON = water bloat & pumps through the roof! Almost unbareable, esp the bi's!

Good advice both ways in that thread, but I personally dont run any type of creatine while on as I want the full, un-altered experience and effects of the as compound itself.

That way i know exactly what it is doing and this helps me track my body behavior during that time. :)

Plus as stated there, CEE is good to keep the strength/muscle gains up during post cycle therapy.

chewball

chewball

Awards
Remember, to get a good pump on your inner chest on heavy benches, bring the bar down against your teeth instead of your chest - numerous times.
Thanks for the tip Phil! Can't wait to try it!