Creatine leaning down weight loss

Ickedmel

Ickedmel

Awards
Hey friends wanted to get some of your opinions I see a lot of different information on the internet and I'm a novice. I've been doing cardio and weights. I've been to lose weight again. I was stuck at 250 recently. I've been paying more attention to my diet and working out hard. I use pre workouts which gives me a nice boost (Kraken) so I dropped to 240lbs I'm pretty happy and want to continue. I want to add creatine... Wanted to know anyone's experience with this? From what I read it may cause weight increase initially. Causes water retention in the muscles but in the long run it can help with leaning out and more metabolism due to the muscles. How is this taken? I have a 5gm scoop.. The guy at the store said for the first week take 5gm in the morning and 5gm in the evening.. Just want to be safe and there's no instructions as to how often on the container. It's bpi sports creatine. Thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should be taking creatine year round. Creatine is stores intra-cellular not extra-cellular. Meaning it is held inside the cells not outside. You should not sweat anything adding creatine in because it is the #1 research ingredient on the market for performance, endurnace, and strength.

Take 3-5g on workout days, no need to load or cycle your creatine. You are good to go.
I personally would of opted for a better brand such as primaforce, sns, animal, allmax etc for your creatine purchase but that will do.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any brand with Creapure creatine is great. 99.9% purity.