Controlled Labs BLUE GENE vs. CTDeuce! **sponsored**

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I wish i had the money to throw into some kettlebells. I have heard such good things...
they are really amazing. I just bought some heavier ones because the ones i've been using, I am "growing out of" haha

Sweet a part at deuces!
As long as someone else is bringing the food. Jeez with all these folks at my place...i couldn't imagine the shopping bill ;). I do have a 55" tv though!!

Did somebody just deuce?

Ketllebells are really nice for a lot of different variations... someone may not be able to do a dumbell overhead press, but can feel fine doing it with kettlebells.
I appreciate them because they are great for stabilizer's and there are a ton of KB benefits that people are not aware of. It's become a real passion of mine :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/4/08 - Day 7

I want to state first of all that I did something today that may be frowned upon by controlled labs and I sincerely hope that it is not. I will explain why in a minute...first, the evidence to my crime

I got my Cre-02 in the mail yesterday and decided I would wait on it. Then the more I thought about it, Cre-02 is going to be a constant in my supplementation from now on and if I wanted to know how it responded to being stacked with Blue Gene so that I might want to buy a bottle when this log is complete...there was only one way to find out right? Normally I would never introduce a supplement during a log....but I had to try this combo. Let me just say...I know it's only 7 days in to the log...but a bottle of Blue Gene may be a certainty for me.

Do yourself a favor...and stack these 2 products right this second. Go out and buy a bottle of both and use them...religiously!! I cannot believe the feeling I had today. It was simply the best feeling while working out i've ever had in my life. My muscles stayed full and "pumped" all day long today...they still are now. I worked out over 12 hours ago!! It was an amazing feeling. Renegade, I will PM you about this issue.

Decided to take a pic of my calf after my workout. It was one of many muscles that felt very full and activated all day long. I have good calf definition to begin with...but it was really nice today.

Day was laid out as follows :

PHYSICALITY:
Pushup x 50 (alternating grips)
Situp x 50

Deadlifts - 3x8
Bent over BB rows - 3x8 *went up in weight*
Left Hammer Curls - 3x6 *up a rep for each set*
Right Hammer Curls - 3x6 *up a rep for each set*
Left leg forward Power Cleans into Split Jerk - 3x6
Right leg forward Power Cleans into Split Jerk - 3x6

**The Power Cleans/Split Jerks felt more amazing than any lift I have done for months now. It is a solid movement to begin with...but today I had some serious drive working out....i've never felt that good!**

Shoulder Capsule work with Resistance Bands - 10 sets of 8 reps. various movements

30 mins cardio *I will not say what kind at the time* ;)

NUTRITION:
10:30am : *wake and shake* - 1 scoop AlltheWhey Isolate, 1 scoop Nytrowhey Ultimate, handful Organic Goji Berries, 1 tbsp organic almond butter, 1/2 cup uncooked oats, handful flax seed, ice, skim milk.
11:00pm : 5 Blue Gene, 3 Mst Cre-02
12:00pm : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water *peri*
1:30pm : 1 NOW Acidofilus + Bifudus, 1 small banana, 1/2 cup Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain almond cereal, 2 scoops AlltheWhey Blend w/16oz. water
2 Mst Mvp365
3:00pm : Whole Wheat bagel with organic lite cream cheese, 2 slices watermelon
6:00pm : Half chicken breast panini sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onions. Large salad with Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, olives, black beans, kidney beans, ground turkey.
8:30pm : 1 small banana, handful raspberries
11:00pm : 10oz. 93% lean ground beef
12:00am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/ 20oz water
1:30am : 4 Mst Zmk. 1 scoop Mst Somnidren GH

I cannot explain how intense today was. I am looking forward to more of the same very soon!!! Thanks again to Controlled Labs and RenegadeR

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sick stack! and very detailed layout! I like it! Man your calve is diced up bro! What bf are you at?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great calf definition man. That's going to be one helluva stack!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that must be some kind of creatine, to get that reaction from first dose-wow... feel free to send me some samples, lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha I consider honeydew and canteloupe part of a straight diet :). I am of the school of thought that natural foods will always prevail....thus, I end up eating probably about 6 servings of fruit daily if I can. I try to get about the same amount or more of veggies in. Lately it's been tough as i've not gotten to the store since i'm back from vacation. A whole lot of protein shakes lately.
I love my fruit bro rock on.:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sick stack! and very detailed layout! I like it! Man your calve is diced up bro! What bf are you at?
haha oh about a million. Nah I haven't checked in a while but last I checked I was still around 20% or so. I've been working on getting rid of this gut for 2 years now. I've already lost a Kate Moss!

Great calf definition man. That's going to be one helluva stack!!!!
Thank you Thank you. It truly is something amazing together. I am going to take Cre-02 for 1 month by itself after this stack (with purple wraath of course), and then get another bottle of Blue Gene rolling again!!

that must be some kind of creatine, to get that reaction from first dose-wow... feel free to send me some samples, lol.
I'm telling you it's intense. Between Cre-02 and the Blue Gene yesterday, I wanted to keep going for another 2 hours...and I felt strong enough to do it!! The only problem I could ever see from that stack would be over-training because you'll never want to stop lifting, haha

I love my fruit bro rock on.:thumbsup:
I try as hard as I can sometimes to limit a little so my simple carb intake is a little lower...but I just can't. It's such a major staple for me, haha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man this stuff sounds sooo awesome! Im so excited to get my bottle! :dance:

And for 20%bf that is some amazing calve cuts. I cant imagine how its gonna look as you keep losing fat! Keep up the good work bro!:thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The feeling I got from Cre02 is the same feeling you're describing. Cre02 is simply outstanding. I was taken by storm from the first dose. I didn't feel it until about 2 and a half hours later.... I had no other creatine, BA, or NO product in my system... after 1 dose of Cre02, my muscles felt juiced.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bud! I've been catching up...looks like you're coming along!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
And for 20%bf that is some amazing calve cuts. I cant imagine how its gonna look as you keep losing fat! Keep up the good work bro!:thumbsup:
Thanks Man...I really appreciate it :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/5/08 - Day 8

Hello!

This is what happens when I get bored at work and annoyed with my job :). However...since I really like that shirt, I figuered why the eff not share it with you?

Feelin good today...took an off day but after my Blue Gene meshed with some Cre-02, I have felt "full and hard" (ahem...no homo) all day long.

PHYSICALITY:
Nothing to relate other than the uncanny amount of space I covered at work walking the building. I always walk a few miles in a shift but on a friday night where it seemed everyone in the Country needed my assistance....more tonight than usual.

NUTRITION:
12:00pm : 1 NOW Acidofilus/Bifudus. *wake and shake* - 1 scoop AlltheWhey Isolate, 1 scoop Nytrowhey Ultimate, handful Organic Goji Berries, 1 tbsp organic almond butter, 1/2 cup uncooked oats, handful flax seed, ice, skim milk.
2 Mst Mvp365
12:45pm : 5 Blue Gene, 3 Mst Cre-02. 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water
1:30pm : 2 eggs scrambed with a slice of low fat provolone cheese and some organic ketchup in an Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain wrap.
5:30pm : Chicken Breast StirFry with broccoli, carrots, onions, peppers. Chicken Breast waldorf w/ golden raisins, apples, grapes.
2 Mst Mvp365
8:30pm : ***See Picture Below***Chicken Breast StirFry with broccoli, carrots, onions, peppers. Vegetable Medeley with yellow squash, green zucchini, green beans, corn. a little egg salad *which I didn't even finish*. 1 bowl fresh canteloupe and honeydew.
10:45pm : 6oz. grilled flank steak
1:30am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/ 20oz water
2:00am : 4 Mst Zmk.

A good day. I plan on doing Kettlebells tomorrow....let's see if that works out as planned!!! I am super pumped to see the Blue Gene and Cre-02 in action against KB's!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice meal and shirt! I can see the Blue gene is putting you in a better mood. I noticed this about volcom too. It seems you guys are just happier on blue gene :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/5/08 - Day 8

Hello!

This is what happens when I get bored at work and annoyed with my job :). However...since I really like that shirt, I figuered why the eff not share it with you?

Feelin good today...took an off day but after my Blue Gene meshed with some Cre-02, I have felt "full and hard" (ahem...no homo) all day long.

PHYSICALITY:
Nothing to relate other than the uncanny amount of space I covered at work walking the building. I always walk a few miles in a shift but on a friday night where it seemed everyone in the Country needed my assistance....more tonight than usual.

NUTRITION:
12:00pm : 1 NOW Acidofilus/Bifudus. *wake and shake* - 1 scoop AlltheWhey Isolate, 1 scoop Nytrowhey Ultimate, handful Organic Goji Berries, 1 tbsp organic almond butter, 1/2 cup uncooked oats, handful flax seed, ice, skim milk.
2 Mst Mvp365
12:45pm : 5 Blue Gene, 3 Mst Cre-02. 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water
1:30pm : 2 eggs scrambed with a slice of low fat provolone cheese and some organic ketchup in an Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain wrap.
5:30pm : Chicken Breast StirFry with broccoli, carrots, onions, peppers. Chicken Breast waldorf w/ golden raisins, apples, grapes.
2 Mst Mvp365
8:30pm : ***See Picture Below***Chicken Breast StirFry with broccoli, carrots, onions, peppers. Vegetable Medeley with yellow squash, green zucchini, green beans, corn. a little egg salad *which I didn't even finish*. 1 bowl fresh canteloupe and honeydew.
10:45pm : 6oz. grilled flank steak
1:30am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/ 20oz water
2:00am : 4 Mst Zmk.

A good day. I plan on doing Kettlebells tomorrow....let's see if that works out as planned!!! I am super pumped to see the Blue Gene and Cre-02 in action against KB's!!
Damn that looks good.:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Nice meal and shirt! I can see the Blue gene is putting you in a better mood. I noticed this about volcom too. It seems you guys are just happier on blue gene :)
Whats funny about that was yesterday was a day from hell designed to make me hate life...and half the day, I was fine. hahaha. I think Blue Gene definitely had to do with that...as well as the addition of the Cre-02 which also enchances your mood. I've been VERY happy with Blue Gene so far!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats funny about that was yesterday was a day from hell designed to make me hate life...and half the day, I was fine. hahaha. I think Blue Gene definitely had to do with that...as well as the addition of the Cre-02 which also enchances your mood. I've been VERY happy with Blue Gene so far!
you need a job in sales,lol. you are definately selling me on blue gene/cre-02.:thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great man!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
you need a job in sales,lol. you are definately selling me on blue gene/cre-02.:thumbsup:
haha i'm telling you, it's quite the combo.

ps - I did sales for a while and got sick of commissions pay. Even if I was good at what I did, it's a pain not KNOWING you'll make money, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/6/08 - Day 9

Today was....a day. I can't really say it was great or bad. I had a meeting with our Food and Beverage director that just went average...and overall things were typical. Busy night at work, I ran around like crazy, I was underappreciated but didn't really care much. It's a plague of apathy I get hit with around this time of year.

Tomorrow my little brother would have been 21. He passed away 4 years ago now. It doesn't really get any easier as time goes by.

PHYSICALITY:
Pushup x50 *alternating grips*
Situp x50 *with alternating twist @ apex*

10 hours worth of more intense work than most people do in a week.

NUTRITION:
10:45am : 1 NOW Acidofilus/Bifudus. *wake and shake* - 1 scoop AlltheWhey Isolate, 1 scoop Nytrowhey Ultimate, 1 tbsp organic almond butter, 1/2 cup uncooked oats, handful flax seed, ice, skim milk.
11:20am : 5 Blue Gene, 3 Mst Cre-02. 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water
1:30pm : Salad with romaine, tomato, onion, cucumber and annie's naturals green goddess dressing. 1 handful cashews. 1 Kashi Oatmeal flax cookie.
5:00pm : Tuna on a bed of Romaine lettuce, corn with mixed peppers, i cup homemade beef barley soup, 1 bowl fresh canteloupe + honeydew.
2 Mst Mvp365
8:45pm : 2 scoops AlltheWhey blend with 16oz. water, raw broccoli.
2 Mst Mvp365, 3 papaya enzyme tabs
1:45am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/ 20oz water
2:15am : 4 Mst Zmk, 1 scoop Mst Somnidren GH

I didn't get to the KB's today...but i'm sure I will tomorrow. Work has been really hectic with me only getting 1 day off each of the ensuing 3 weeks. I am really going to have to bust my a$$ to showoff on this log!

Sorry for the lack of pics today.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tomorrow my little brother would have been 21. He passed away 4 years ago now. It doesn't really get any easier as time goes by.....

My deepest condolences, bud!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:( I'm sorry for your loss! My dad passed on my youngest sons b-day in June, it has not gotten any easier. But I keep my memories happy! I bet you were a great brother!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I missed this but how old are you?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:( I'm sorry for your loss! My dad passed on my youngest sons b-day in June, it has not gotten any easier. But I keep my memories happy! I bet you were a great brother!
Yeah I remember reading about it in your log and feeling truly awful for you. I'm glad that you can keep such fond memories shining on the forefront...and I appreciate your kind words.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/7/08 - Day 10

I spent a lot of today doing some deep thinking...and a lot of the rest of the day doing a lot of work. Not much working out, but actually at work. I still have another 4 days before I have my one day off for this past 2 weeks, and I am already shot. I am okay with not being at work...just not so much at work. I am a little more snippy with everyone than usual...and it's sad. Actually, the Blue Gene/Cre-02 is helping greatly for this as i'd be much more of a hard person to deal with if it were not for the mood enhancing properties of these items. Truly a blessing right now. I can't say enough for Blue Gene at the moment.

Also as a side note....after battling my urges to just give in to my mood for even a little bit tonight...later in the evening I *cheated* and had some corn tortilla chips (which i'm sure were fried) and a shrimp dip that was definitely cream based. Oh well. What's done is done....can't make that mistake again!!

PHYSICALITY:
Pushup x50
Situp x50

9 hours worth of more intense work than most people do in a week.

NUTRITION:
10:30am : 1 NOW Acidofilus/Bifudus. *wake and shake* - 1 scoop AlltheWhey Isolate, 1 scoop Nytrowhey Ultimate, 1 tbsp organic almond butter, 1/2 cup uncooked oats, handful flax seed, ice, skim milk.
12:00pm : 5 Blue Gene, 3 Mst Cre-02.
1:00pm : Asian Hibachi meal - steak, chicken and shrimp. 1 cup hot + sour soup. fresh canteloupe and honeydew.
3:00pm : 2 Mst Mvp365
5:30pm : Chicken breast on romaine lettuce, peas + carrots, a bartlet pear, fresh canteloupe and honeydew.
2 Mst Mvp365, 3 papaya enzyme tabs
7:00pm : 3 Mst Cordygen5, 1 NOW Acidofilus + Bifidus
8:00pm : 1 cup of homemade Italian wedding soup. fresh honeydew and canteloupe.
10:00pm : Tortilla chips with a shrimp dip.
11:45pm : 1 scoop AlltheWhey blend w/ 8oz. water
12:45am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water
1:15am : 4 Mst Zmk

I ONCE AGAIN didn't get to the KB's today...but i'm sure I will tomorrow. I pushed it aside today for a little alone time with my girlfriend. She has a daughter so we are rarely ever *alone*. It was nice...and she was asking me about my brother and really trying to make me feel better about it all. It was a good time for me...and I really needed it. I will KB tomorrow....and by God I will KB hard. Look for some serious numbers tomorrow. I have some aggression that i'm looking to get rid of :)

...Happy Birthday Michael...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!!! Looking forward to the KB workout ... my prayers are with you and your family as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if i am out of line just forget this, but support groups can be very helpful. talking things out with others who have been through similar experiences is a good thing. AA probably saved my life. best of luck, ctdeuce.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tortilla Chips with Shrimp Dip caught my eye, that must have been gooooood.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2! yuuum.

CT, what time did you workout? or am I missing it on your very detailed schedule there?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!!! Looking forward to the KB workout ... my prayers are with you and your family as well.
I really appreciate it Bro...I will be posting today's update in a bit...workout was solid :)

:::hugs:::
Thanks C!

if i am out of line just forget this, but support groups can be very helpful. talking things out with others who have been through similar experiences is a good thing. AA probably saved my life. best of luck, ctdeuce.
Nah you weren't out of line man. I've learned to cope with it though. It's been a few years now and I just get kind of down right around his birthday. Kind of apathetic to most everything around me for a day or two. Nothing to worry about me for. I really appreciate your concern though!

You truly have no idea. It was a total "cheat"..but worth every second.

x2! yuuum.

CT, what time did you workout? or am I missing it on your very detailed schedule there?
I didn't workout actually. I thought I had mentioned it but maybe not. I just decided to take the extra time I would have used working out and spend it with my girlfriend yesterday. During a day where I was semi emotional and kind of drained from the start mentally, I wanted to focus my energy on being around people I love. I made up for it today :)

Great looking log bro. Keep up the great work.:thumbsup:
Thanks so much! Always a pleasure to have you here :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/8/08 - Day 11

Well today felt much better! I woke up extra early to go searching for a wii to buy my girlfriend (with no luck sadly) but at least that means I was awake and ready to face the day!! A little less sleep than I would have liked, but felt good nonetheless. I had a little kettlebell lesson today which was cool...gave me a chance to do my own kb workout beforehand and get nice and warm...and then throw some loose stuff in that I wouldn't normally have gotten to. Only 3 more shifts til my only day off!! *sigh*

PHYSICALITY:
Pushup x50
Situp x50

*Unilateral Leg Work*
Left Leg Rx1 x 30 seconds
Left Leg Rx2 x 30 seconds
Left Leg Rx3 x 30 seconds
Right Leg Rx1 x 30 seconds
Right Leg Rx2 x 30 seconds
Right Leg Rx3 x 30 seconds

*KB BABY*
KB Swing - 4x10 *up a full set*
Double KB Power Clean - 4x10 *up a full set*
Left KB Dead Snatch - 4x10 *up a full set*
Right KB Dead Snatch - 4x10 *up a full set*

**then some loose KB stuff that I won't even count during my lesson**

*Med Ball like whoa*
4kg Med Ball chest pass x10
4kg Med Ball overhead pass x10
4kg Med Ball walking chest pass x10
4kg Med Ball walking overhead pass x10

NUTRITION:
8:00am : 1 NOW Acidofilus/Bifudus.
8:30am : 1 small banana, 2 eggs and a slice of american cheese on a whole wheat bagel
10:00am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water.
11:00am : 5 Blue Gene, 3 Mst Cre-02.
11:30am : Whole Wheat English Muffin with organic lite cream cheese
2:00pm : 2 scoops AlltheWhey Blend with 16oz. water. Chicken Breast in an Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain wrap with spicy brown mustard and a slice of low fat provolone. 1 Kashi Oatmeal Flax cookie (post w/o carb fun :))
2 Mst Mvp365
4:00pm : 1 bowl of sauteed shrimp and scallops
6:00pm : 1 bowl of fresh canteloupe and honeydew *i'm addicted to this*
8:45pm : Roast Beef sandwich on whole wheat bread with mustard, lettuce, tomatoes. 1 cup of homemade italian wedding soup, 1 slice of homemade pumpkin bread.
1:30am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water
1:45am : 4 Mst Zmk

So I went up a full set on all my KB lifts which was intense. I felt really good today. I had something to prove to myself...and I did it. In other good news, my new KB I just ordered came. I went up 8kg's so i'm amped to start testing that baby out!! I took a pic and will attach it tomorrow...right now i'm too beat, and have an early start again tomorrow!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Craigs list for a Wii? Thats where I got one for my kids for Christmas last year.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you're seeing lots of improvement. Congrats on moving up in your taining.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Craigs list for a Wii? Thats where I got one for my kids for Christmas last year.
Yah my local craigslist sucks and the slightly smaller city near us doesn't have one listed recently. I got most of my weight training stuff from craigs though...haha great site!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Update : I keep forgetting to mention this. I have found the first flaw for my preference with Blue Gene. It is VERY minor and if this were to keep you from taking it, you're a fool.

Either way...over the last 4 doses or so, the pills have begun to leave blue residue on my hands, and on my tongue and lips. I'm thinking maybe I need to store them in a cooler place? What do you think Rows? Maybe in the refrigerator?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice workout man! Keep the improvements coming! And yes I would keep your caps in a cooler place if they are getting moist.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you using any transdermals like Napalm? I find that after I apply that it picks up color on anything I touch :( Although it would seem that maybe you are meant to be blue lipped though:) Swallow faster..lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As promised....le' deuce on the grass courts of the Tennis Hall of Fame. This is an awful clip...but sadly the best clip my girlfriend could capture with her daughter with her. You'll start to hear her daughter towards the end of the clip, haha. I think she says "blue shirt"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCHEcBZpVNg"]YouTube - Tennis Hall of Fame 1[/ame]

off balance first shot led to a lucky point, haha. He hit the net and it trickled wide. Next point I serve, he hits a short return i'm not ready for, I hit an AWFUL approach shot. haha