CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Measurements!

Age - 25
Height - 5-9
Weight - 217lbs (up an astonishing 5lbs from waterweight and such in the last few days of vacation)
Bicep - 15"
Forearm - 12"
Thigh - 25"
Calf - 16.5"
Chest - 43"
Stomach - @ Belly Button - 40.5"
@ waistline - 38.5"

And so the measurements are in. I am in a hurry right now to get showered and do a 30 minute drive because I purchased a road racing bike for pretty cheap and the guy is only available today until 3pm so i'm trying to get out there and get that bike as it will be incorporated into my cardio for this log hopefully (if all is well with it)

I will be adding some pics from the trip later on today, as well as pics from the time of measurement this morning!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Next time you go make sure you wear brightly colored pastel polos and loosely tie sweaters around your neck. You'll fit right in!
hahaha...I wore close to all white to appease the rules...but that's about as far as I went.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Do you know your BF%?
My calipers are actually in the mail right now. I have a bf% machine but those things can vary a great deal so I don't often use it.

My favorite judge of bf% is the mirror personally. I know when i'm up or down just by taking a look. I am certainly no fitness model at the moment....but I have taken some great strides. From just 2 years ago I have lost about 75lbs and added a good deal of muscle onto my frame.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry about the match! but I'm glad you had a great vacation and that you're back and ready for action!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I see people on here joke about that all the time...what's the deal?
He's some dude that was on here begging for free products saying he'd run detailed logs and was supposedly using about 1,000 plus dollars of supplements per month (most of which were free). He would always dodge when it came time to post pictures. HAHA!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gotcha!

I tell you though, nothing promotes motivation like knowing that you're gonna be getting in front of the camera for review by your peers!

knowing that really sparked some major work in my last log.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
gotcha!

I tell you though, nothing promotes motivation like knowing that you're gonna be getting in front of the camera for review by your peers!

knowing that really sparked some major work in my last log.
And 'twas good work indeed, Del Sol Rob.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Speak of the devil. I just got him on AIM. lol!

Force of Green (3:53:43 PM): nice!
Force of Green (3:53:49 PM): we were just talking about you
Force of Green (3:54:01 PM): that's really pathetic Box
Force of Green (3:54:19 PM): sign off box, because u don't like to stand up for anything
boxmeman (3:54:39 PM): Im way to busy to but up with the Bs
Force of Green (3:54:44 PM): u're a fake
Force of Green (3:54:50 PM): u'll be getting what's coming to you.
boxmeman (3:54:53 PM): whatever
Force of Green (3:54:59 PM): post a pic fatty
boxmeman (3:55:03 PM): schools back in session
Force of Green (3:55:13 PM): you don't go to school either
boxmeman (3:55:17 PM): haha
boxmeman (3:55:22 PM): ok big man
Force of Green (3:55:28 PM): a liar is one who nobody believes
Force of Green (3:55:31 PM):
boxmeman (3:55:41 PM): LOL!!!
Force of Green (3:55:47 PM): good deal with musclepharm
boxmeman (3:56:00 PM): Get a f*ckin life man
Force of Green (3:56:01 PM): they dropped ur ass
Force of Green (3:56:06 PM): and MST?
boxmeman signed off at 3:56:07 PM.
boxmeman is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He's some dude that was on here begging for free products saying he'd run detailed logs and was supposedly using about 1,000 plus dollars of supplements per month (most of which were free). He would always dodge when it came time to post pictures. HAHA!
i could easily use a $1000 plus of supps a month, but damn i have to work overtime to pay for my stash-even then i have to answer to the boss, and she's tough.:lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i could easily use a $1000 plus of supps a month, but damn i have to work overtime to pay for my stash-even then i have to answer to the boss, and she's tough.:lol:
I will be enjoying some USP stuff ;)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
is that his screen name?
Time to start pranking him

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
is that his screen name?
Time to start pranking him
Good luck contacting him though. Hahaha! He hasn't been on in a while and I doubt he'll be on that much either ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
He's a busy man :icon_lol:
Hahaha! I was about to train a client and I was like, "hold on... walk for another minute I have to do some paperwork first," but I wanted to feel good by b*tching Box ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha thats classic. That aim convo tops the list of aim convo's i've seen for a long time now. I am still laughing...lol.

Uploading my pics to photobucket now...will only be a few more mins :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Okay fellas. Here is post #1 with pics. These are from yesterday at the Narraganssett Town Beach which is about 5 seconds north of Newport, Rhode Island. In case you didn't know...each town for the most part you can spit across in width because of the state being so small, haha.

These are with my girlfriend's daughter. Next post will be pics of me from today. I will also get some pics from the tournament and a few videos from the tournament in.

8/28 -

PS - please note my amazing ability to have a huge receding hairline at age 25.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Moving right along...here are other pics. The first one is from right before leaving for Newport and the others are all from today. My first update of the log will come immediately following these pics being posted!

Amped about the start of the log ladies and gents...and amped that so many of you have decided to follow along in my journey. Stay tuned!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
8/29/08 - Day 1

Today was solid. Just getting back into the swing of things and wanting to assess my tolerance, I didn't do much today outside of the normal. I took 2 pills to assess rather than the 1 suggested on the box. I probably should have taken 1. About an hour after, I received mild stomach discomfort. I ate something and felt perfectly fine after. I am ready for day 2 in a full dose :)

Day was laid out as follows :

PHYSICALITY:
Plank x3, Side Plank x3, Pushup x50, Situp X50, Rx1+2+3 x3

NUTRITION:
10:30am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/ 20oz. water *sipped on until about Noon*
11:30am : Supreme Protein Carb Conscious bar (caramel nut)
12:30pm : 2 Mst Mvp365, 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water *sipped on until about 3pm*
2:30pm : 6oz chicken breast + 4oz. 93% lean ground beef
2:45pm : 2 Blue Gene *assessing*
4:00pm : 1 MorningStar Chic'n Patty in an Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain wrap with some Annie's Natural's Green Goddess dressing. 1 cup of green tea
7:30pm : 2 cups of red seedless grapes
8:30pm : "A LA Deuce burrito" - about 7oz. 93% lean ground beef, fat free sour cream, organic romaine hearts, organic tomato, pearl onions, and some artisan cheeses mixed into an Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain wrap
10:00pm - 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/ 20oz. water
Around Midnight or so : 4 Mst Zmk w/ 20oz. water

I will add some pics of the new bike I got soon. I am so pumped about it....really looking forward to getting a new form of cardio in. It's a racer...kind of like the bikes they use for the touring. Awesome.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ezekiel makes wraps?!!
I know...I couldn't believe it myself. I saw them today for the first time and felt in heaven. We have a local organic shop here called EarthLight and it's the first place i've seen them carried!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big fan of cl and purple wraath. waiting to see what blue gene can do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you along buddy!! Brothers in linebacker tennis? hahaha
damn right, us big guys may not get to every shot, but when we do watch out. add-in.:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:nono: uhm excuse me sir...but you clearly cannot speak that way at this country club. I have never!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates!!!
As far as Blue Gene upsetting your stomach, you could try taking it with some food. You can take it either on an empty stomach or with food, doesn't matter.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Nice updates!!!
As far as Blue Gene upsetting your stomach, you could try taking it with some food. You can take it either on an empty stomach or with food, doesn't matter.
Oh i'm not too concerned over that either way. There must be an ingredient in it that I haven't had in my system too often prior to now...no biggie. I'm sure today's dose of the recommended 5 will go just fine.

I actually will be taking it with food today because I am sort of pressed for time and want to get a good workout in!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As promised...here is a picture of the new bike. I just got it out of the car and put the front tire back on and fixed up the breaks. Going to do some lifting soon and then go for a short ride.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! It's always nice when you can make cardio fun.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! It's always nice when you can make cardio fun.
yeah thats how I feel about it. I don't do anything unless it's somehow fun for me. That's why a lot of my cardio is tennis or futbol and a lot of the times I lift with KB's instead of traditional weights. KB's are just so much more fun to me :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how long for effects to kick in on blue gene? real curious to see what this stuff can/will do. ctduece, you are taking this with c5, right?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
how long for effects to kick in on blue gene? real curious to see what this stuff can/will do. ctduece, you are taking this with c5, right?
yes after I spoke with RenegadeRows about it, we decided that I was going to keep using my normal staples that i've been using for a long time now. I will know the differences in my body and workouts from the Blue Gene because I am so used to how my body reacts with my normal supps (ie - C5, mvp/zmk, rok)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Usually after 3 days you feel the effects. :) And they get better after that!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Kettlebells are cool. My kung fu teacher uses them. They are great for stabilizer muscles because they are not traditionally balanced like free weights :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im excited for it! Today was my first full dose and although I couldn't possibly say I "felt it" yet....my workout did feel different than usual.

Enough for now though...I will save that for tonight's update, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Kettlebells are cool. My kung fu teacher uses them. They are great for stabilizer muscles because they are not traditionally balanced like free weights :thumbsup:
That's one of the reasons I dig them so much! It's a nice change of pace from normal weights and they really help with your definition of muscles. From using KB's for just 5 weeks maybe twice a week, all my upper chest/shoulder/upper back muscles starting showing through more. It was pretty wild...that's a very short time for muscles to define.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ct, i think we need to add serena to the linebacker tennis list. geez louise what a hoss. that girl has GOT to be on something. i bet most of the guy's on the circuit are ashamed to be in weight room with her,lol. she must be taking a lot of blue gene.:lol:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ct, i think we need to add serena to the linebacker tennis list. geez louise what a hoss. that girl has GOT to be on something. i bet most of the guy's on the circuit are ashamed to be in weight room with her,lol. she must be taking a lot of blue gene.:lol:
She may as well be playing on the men's circuit!! haha. Unreal how strong that girl is.