Come in for the real thing.ANS needs 25 people to sample Ritual!

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow! I took 2 packets today and it was amazing. I am pretty tolerant to stims, so I was kinda weary if it would do much, but it did. I feel like I have energy to burn right now. I am going to use the other ones tomorrow and post a review after that, but so far so good! Thanks!

Thanks for the quick hit man! Sounds good. Every product affects people differently....but I'd say 9/10 people give RITUAL two thumbs way up! For me its the endurance where it shines, whether lifting or shooting hoops.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know pre w/o's react to everyone different, I noticed the energy wasn't crazy with this but I'm very stim tolerant. This energy is smooth and clean!! I would definitely buy a tub of this!! Geranium is fine if you like that jacked up feeling but with the new stims on the market smooth energy baby!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used two scoops tonight after graduation and a long day at work. Felt great! Nothing too insane like the "og" craze or the original 1mr when I was jawing lol. But a very good clean energy and focus that lasted throughout. I hope I'm not up all night! Will post review link in here when it's up.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Used two scoops tonight after graduation and a long day at work. Felt great! Nothing too insane like the "og" craze or the original 1mr when I was jawing lol. But a very good clean energy and focus that lasted throughout. I hope I'm not up all night! Will post review link in here when it's up.
Nice - thanks for the quick hit review!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's one of the things I love about Ritual (endurance being my fav). The smooth flowing energy and strong focus is incredible especially at scoops. Thanks for the review!

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 2 packets fasted before training and def felt the effects. It delivered a surge of energy and focus. Taste was pretty good, but I always take 2 servings in about 6oz of water, so it probably would be better with more water. I found that the less water I use the harder and faster it hits.

Will post a complete review after my workout tmrw. It's heavy DL day for me, so I'll know exactly where this product stands. Looking forward to it!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My final review for Ritual. I took 2 packets each day. The green apple taste was good looked forward to drinking it the next day, it mixed very well there was hardly anything setting in the bottom of the shaker. The energy hit me gradually and was very clean, no jitters at all. The energy lasted well through my workout and almost all morning. I was real vascular and pumped pretty good almost my whole workout. I actually hit a new PR on 1 arm DB rows which was exciting. All said and done, it was a good pre workout and I would definitely buy a tub just to see how a longer run with it would do. The samples were great and was a good indicator on how the product works. Thanks again for the samples, really enjoyed lifting on Ritual!

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great reviews gang - appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming! I'll keep you posted soon, as we're working on something niiiiice with our friends at NP!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love two scoops fasted!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posted my review in the supplement section. Will post the link when I get home. Great job and I gave it a 9/10. Two packets is perfect. Will buy a tub in the future.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I've used my first two on separate occasions and I'll try my second two together then I'll post up my thought thanks again.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Really loved this stuff! I will be posting my review tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so...is it the big bang of stims???? or just another sparkler?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been away the past week hiking and unable to post until today. I wanted to jump on here and thank everyone who has followed through and posted up a review. Your feedback is vitally important to us as we continue to get the word out about ANS products. Great reviews so far! Keep them coming guys/gals!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey BigT, at two scoops I really think you'll enjoy Ritual. It's not a blast in the face type of stim, it's smooth and the focus is incredible, especially at two scoops.
thanks, lefty....i know you love your stims like i do!!!

romangod

romangod

Awards
First off, I love the name. Ritual defines my workouts. Great focus, decent pumps and for me plenty of caffeine. One thing I would like to see is no creatine. I cycle that and would like to use Ritual all the time.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First off, I love the name. Ritual defines my workouts. Great focus, decent pumps and for me plenty of caffeine. One thing I would like to see is no creatine. I cycle that and would like to use Ritual all the time.

Thanks for the feedback! We toyed with the question of including creatine, and opted on it for the value...and contribution to the daily dose a lot of people take anyways. But definitely hear you on an option without. Maybe in the future. Glad you liked it!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I found the ANS link on NP but can't buy any Ritual yet :-(

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Should be up today man! NP will be sending out an email when it's LIVE....and there is an absolutely incredible stack to go with it!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an amazing offer. I'd highly recommend this stack to anyone. Ritual alone has an amazing profile, stacked with dilate the pumps are simply spectacular. I'd suggest taking this stack on leg day!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
placed order 7/15 STILL in Processing ? never had this slow of service before ?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
placed order 7/15 STILL in Processing ? never had this slow of service before ?
Did you try contacting customer support with your order#. You can also follow up on your order through NP's FB page. Darren usually responds quickly to all inquiries.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you try contacting customer support with your order#. You can also follow up on your order through NP's FB page. Darren usually responds quickly to all inquiries.
Yes I did contact NP and they're awesome. The item is listed as a 2 to 4 day ship so I'm being a little impatiant since I ordered on Mon.

My issue was that when I get the "in-process" e-mail my stuff has in the past always shipped that same day. This time it didn't happen. I'm not upset - just anxious !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup...darren usually gets er done!!!