Come in for the real thing.ANS needs 25 people to sample Ritual!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's cool. I usually add my own, but I'll ride with your dose and see how it goes.
Same goes with you, Roman. PM me in about a week's time. I'll see what I can do for you. Also be on the look out for some upcoming promos and toss an app in. =)

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AM just sent this thread out in their email blast....may see lots of interest shortly...

This one filled up quick!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM just sent this thread out in their email blast....may see lots of interest shortly...

This one filled up quick!
I think once these reviews start to come in you'll see the interest and excitement going through the roof!

In the max dosage of two scoops, you get the following:

• 3.2g beta alanine for endurance
  • 3g Creapure brand creatine monohydrate for muscular cell energy and expansion
  • 2.5g betaine (trimethylglycine or TMG) for cell hydration and higher power output
  • 1g of agmatine sulfate by AgmaPure, a patented natural form, for incredible nitric oxide muscle pumps
  • 3g L-Citrulline for further, longer-lasting nitric oxide pumps and endurance support (Quercetin Study as an NO "Protector")
  • 200mg Xanthaurine, also known as Quercetin, for endurance, nitric oxide amplification, fat-burn, and antioxidant-like protection
  • Caffeine, for the obvious powerful stimulation that you need to get the alertness and endurance engine started
  • Dendrobium extract, trademarked DN1000, for tunnel-vision-like focus
  • PEA + Hordenine - An Epic, longer-lasting dopamine boosting combo that will get you focused and in a great mood (see its action reseearch here)
  • N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine for increased energy, focus, and alertness, as it is an incredible precursor to the hormones / neurotransmitters epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine.
  • Higenamine (Norcoclaurine) for natural fat-burning and increased thermogenesis (energy output from extra heat).
  • AstraGin, an amino acid and vitamin "amplifier" that boosts the absorption of nearly all of the above ingredients! (See AstraGin.com)

muskate

muskate

Awards
I would love to try it out!

Are you willing to ship to Canada?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try it out!

Are you willing to ship to Canada?
Promo has ended Muskate. But fear not, we will have more in the near future. As for shipping to Canada, I'll get an answer for you on that eh.

zv3

zv3

Awards
Crap, missed out on this! A day late and a dollar short again, had not been checking the site for a couple mins and missed out! Been wanting to try this, keep me in mind please!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap, missed out on this! A day late and a dollar short again, had not been checking the site for a couple mins and missed out! Been wanting to try this, keep me in mind please!
Will do, ZV. PM me at a later date and remind me. :)

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Craze by any chance? I ask because some users reported similar issues. I've used Craze and experienced some of those issues myself (although intermittently), but my workouts were fantastic. Having used other products containing dendro (currently Ritual), I can tell you, those issues are/were non-existent.
Craze, and the new MAN gameday also a sample of detonate its funny because I'm very stim tolerant I can take twice the max dose of most preworkouts and be good to go but a half dose of some craze or gameday and I'm feeling like ****

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze, and the new MAN gameday also a sample of detonate its funny because I'm very stim tolerant I can take twice the max dose of most preworkouts and be good to go but a half dose of some craze or gameday and I'm feeling like ****
Interesting. Haven't tried MAN Gameday, but I have taken Detonate (which I like) and also LIV (AEN's new stimburner) both containing Dendro both treated me well. The only times I have ever experienced even minimal issues like the ones you've mentioned was with Craze.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
IN!!!! Gimme gimmie. Damn it! Missed it!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yippee lucky number 13 pm on its way

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do, ZV. PM me at a later date and remind me. :)
Hahaha. I am in the app and have used it forever. I honestly don't know if that was a glitch or I was that out of it when I wrote it. Thanks guys

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're gonna want to delete that bro.

Send it to him in a private message
I was gonna say something but I figured admin would have picked it up by now lol. All of the lolwot

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to update everyone on the thread. All addresses have been received and I'll be shipping out the samples early next week. Can't wait until the feedback starts to roll in! Again,thanks to all for your interest and continued support. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Have these left, enjoyed Ritual, will potentially use it on my nitrate breaks also.

Attachments

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Looks like I missed another good one,cant wait to see the feedback on this!

carygott

Awards
I would love to try Ritual!!

I have tried lots of the PWO products.
I like to try them all so I can see what the next new PWO product is like.
Thanks
Cary

carygott

Awards
love to try Ritual

I have tried lots of the PWO products.I like to try them all so I can see what the next new PWO product is like.ThanksCary

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to update everyone in the thread, address labels have ALL been printed and samples will be going out split between tomorrow and Wednesday. For all those joining the thread late, your time will come soon enough to get your hands on Ritual. We have some exciting things planned for the future and you'll definitely want to be a part of it!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have these left, enjoyed Ritual, will potentially use it on my nitrate breaks also.
That's saying a lot, BP. Would love to read some of your thoughts your on Ritual.Thanks for the support.

carygott

Awards
Where to purchase Ritual?

Best site(s) to purchase Ritual?ThanksC

shane3976

shane3976

Awards
I have heard nothing but great reviews, and have been wanting to try this!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Does anyone know when these are being shipped?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to update everyone in the thread, address labels have ALL been printed and samples will be going out split between tomorrow and Wednesday. For all those joining the thread late, your time will come soon enough to get your hands on Ritual. We have some exciting things planned for the future and you'll definitely want to be a part of it!
^

Does anyone know when these are being shipped?
:)

shane3976

shane3976

Awards
Guess I missed out on this one :worried: maby next time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
profile looks good, southpaw!!! i know you like your stims so it must be packed with them for it to be you're favorite!!!

btw-congrats and good luck with ans!!!:beerchug:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
profile looks good, southpaw!!! i know you like your stims so it must be packed with them for it to be you're favorite!!!

btw-congrats and good luck with ans!!!:beerchug:
Thanks BT, appreciate the kind words my friend! :) Definitely love my stims (I know you do as well) and Ritual does not disappoint in this regard! Can't wait to receive the feedback on this stuff. I'm confident you guys are gonna love it!

shane3976

shane3976

Awards
Thanks BT, appreciate the kind words my friend! :) Definitely love my stims (I know you do as well) and Ritual does not disappoint in this regard! Can't wait to receive the feedback on this stuff. I'm confident you guys are gonna love it!
Im new to lifting and for the last month I have been using C4 and love it, but I was told a couple days ago this stuff is way better!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im new to lifting and for the last month I have been using C4 and love it, but I was told a couple days ago this stuff is way better!!
We'll let the reviews speak for themselves. I'm confident this will be at the top of the preworkout scale for many. Welcome to the forum by the way. Stick around for a bit and your time will come to review products.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the time frame for the Planet picking this up SouthPaw?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the time frame for the Planet picking this up SouthPaw?
I believe it's being worked on now, don't have a set timetable for you. Once I get a better idea on the time frame, I'll make sure to follow-up and let you know AZ.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it's being worked on now, don't have a set timetable for you. Once I get a better idea on the time frame, I'll make sure to follow-up and let you know AZ.
Awesome...Thx

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Followed a link here, are there still samples available?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Followed a link here, are there still samples available?
Hey TM, all samples have already been shipped. However, we will be offering some other exciting promos in the near future. Thank you for you interest.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey TM, all samples have already been shipped. However, we will be offering some other exciting promos in the near future. Thank you for you interest.
Shall keep my eyes peeled

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:bigeyes2::puppy_dog_eyes::22::yikes::147::Eyecrazy::hypnotized::salook::shocked: