Come in for the real thing.ANS needs 25 people to sample Ritual!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fortitude looks really nice!!!
The feedback on it has been great. I'll begin running it in about another month or so and offer you my thoughts. We have some other products in the pipeline, which if you like the dosing scheme on Ritual, I know you're gonna love what's coming next.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The feedback on it has been great. I'll beginning running it in about another month or so and offer you my thoughts. We have some other products in the pipeline, which if you like the dosing scheme on Ritual, I know you're gonna love what's coming next.
I'm so excited to try Ritual, can't wait for my samples to come!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so excited to try Ritual, can't wait for my samples to come!
You will soon enough, Pete. They were out of my hands on Wednesday, however looks like they were shipped on Friday. We were under heavy tornado watches all of last week, and that may have contributed to the slight delay. Be patient, hopefully by the weekend, early next week you'll have Ritual in hand. Thanks again for the support.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will soon enough, Pete. They were out of my hands on Wednesday, however looks like they were shipped on Friday. We were under heavy tornado watches all of last week, and that may have contributed to the slight delay. Be patient, hopefully by the weekend, early next week you'll have Ritual in hand. Thanks again for the support.
Not to mention the holiday!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The feedback on it has been great. I'll begin running it in about another month or so and offer you my thoughts. We have some other products in the pipeline, which if you like the dosing scheme on Ritual, I know you're gonna love what's coming next.
i like the sound of that!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine yesterday....4 candy apple. Will be trying one today

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Guys make sure to link your reviews back to this page.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine yesterday....4 candy apple. Will be trying one today
Each packet is considered one serving. If you can tolerate two (I use two), you'll get the max dosages of everything. Looking forward to your review AE!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Got mine in the mail today as well. Will be leaving for Myrtle Beach in the morning & will be gone for a week, but when I get back & hit the gym, I'll post my reviews. Thanks again!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got mine this morning. Gonna try it out now for some back work woo. Do you want the reviews in the am reviews sec or a sep log/thread?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine this morning. Gonna try it out now for some back work woo. Do you want the reviews in the am reviews sec or a sep log/thread?
Throw it up in the review section and link it back here. Thanks!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today as well I will toss one back with my next workout and post up a review as well thanks again!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-1750797349.jpg

Got mine today!! I will be trying them this week! So I saw earlier on the thread that 2packets is a full serving, so is two the way to go then? Is two packet considered 1 scoop if you had the tub?

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
View attachment 81895

Got mine today!! I will be trying them this week! So I saw earlier on the thread that 2packets is a full serving, so is two the way to go then? Is two packet considered 1 scoop if you had the tub?
1 packet is 1 scoop if you have a tub. Very simple. If you're a pre-workout veteran, 2 packets would be good, and that's the FULL (maximum) dose. If you're less tolerant to stims, or not a big pre guy....start with 1 packet and go from there to assess tolerance.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
1 packet is 1 scoop if you have a tub. Very simple. If you're a pre-workout veteran, 2 packets would be good, and that's the FULL (maximum) dose. If you're less tolerant to stims, or not a big pre guy....start with 1 packet and go from there to assess tolerance.
Thanks definitely using two then

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got mine today!! I'll be using two packets wed for bench day.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I workout fasted the majority of the time and two is the way to go for me personally. One packet = one scoop. Try two packets if you're not stim sensitive. In that regard, you'll be getting full doses of all the ergogenic ingredients as well.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Got mine! I will be using some tomorrow!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Got mine over the weekend - tried one pack this morning: short story - great stuff!!! Full review to come shortly

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine too! Gonna write my final review for white flood reborn (which is great btw) and hit this up later on in the week! I'll be using two scoops fasted as well

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Got mine I'll do a review this week and post it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Looking forward to the reviews. For some of you stim vets, you may want to dive right into two packets, it made all the difference for boone. :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks guys. Looking forward to the reviews. For some of you stim vets, you may want to dive right into two packets, it made all the difference for boone. :)
Tomorrow is back day for me this week and I will be downing 2 packets on an empty stomach at about 6:00am! My first review will be up tomorrow!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got my samples yesterday, will try it out tomorrow

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I took a sample pack yesterday. I have to say I was blown away. Tunnel vision, intensity, drive, pump, it freaking does it all. Got a squat PR even. This is far better than many other preworkouts I've tried.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just put 2 packets in the shaker and the apple does taste good! Plus with just a couple shakes everything was pretty much dissolved and there was hardly anything setting in the bottom!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a sample pack yesterday. I have to say I was blown away. Tunnel vision, intensity, drive, pump, it freaking does it all. Got a squat PR even. This is far better than many other preworkouts I've tried.
This has been the general consensus from all others who have tried Ritual, myself included. Great feedback! Keep us updated my friend.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just put 2 packets in the shaker and the apple does taste good! Plus with just a couple shakes everything was pretty much dissolved and there was hardly anything setting in the bottom!
Hit us up with a review later, Pete! :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
This is one of the few I am jealous I did not get in on!Excited to hear more feedback!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hit us up with a review later, Pete! :)
Alright I'll give my final review tomorrow after the last two samples but my back workout today was great! Lets just say I hit a new PR, kind of excited about that! The energy was smooth nothing crazy and I was super vascular through the whole workout and most of the day to follow. Tomorrow is leg day so lets see what Ritual can do!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I'll give my final review tomorrow after the last two samples but my back workout today was great! Lets just say I hit a new PR, kind of excited about that! The energy was smooth nothing crazy and I was super vascular through the whole workout and most of the day to follow. Tomorrow is leg day so lets see what Ritual can do!
Great initial review! Leg day and pumps...call that one living the dream.

gmanall

Awards
Got my review done: http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230921-ans-ritual-review.html#post4026127

Cliffs:
-6/10
-Some of the best energy in a preworkout
-Taste and mixes good
-Bad initial side (I haven't heard anyone else say anything like this so maybe just me?)
-Last halfway through my workout

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my review done: http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230921-ans-ritual-review.html#post4026127

Cliffs:
-6/10
-Some of the best energy in a preworkout
-Taste and mixes good
-Bad initial side (I haven't heard anyone else say anything like this so maybe just me?)
-Last halfway through my workout
First time I'm reading anything about sides. Are you sensitive to other pwo's or just this one? Some have taken two packets (equivalent to two scoop plus full doses of the ergogenic ingredients) and that seemed to do the trick for them. Thanks for the review and let me know how you get on with the other samples. I'd be curious to know.

gmanall

Awards
First time I'm reading anything about sides. Are you sensitive to other pwo's or just this one? Some have taken two packets (equivalent to two scoop plus full doses of the ergogenic ingredients) and that seemed to do the trick for them. Thanks for the review and let me know how you get on with the other samples. I'd be curious to know.
I'm not that sensitive to stims, only things besides this that give me trouble is Dexaprine and straight 1-3. Also I finished all 4 packets, I thought about doing two but I didn't want to amplify the sides. It happened all four times, it maybe just me idk. I tried to see if it was a carb or time thing but it didn't help. After I warmed up it was great while it lasted though.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I took 2 packets today and it was amazing. I am pretty tolerant to stims, so I was kinda weary if it would do much, but it did. I feel like I have energy to burn right now. I am going to use the other ones tomorrow and post a review after that, but so far so good! Thanks!