Come in for the real thing.ANS needs 25 people to sample Ritual!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't have your number in the next few days, and waiting a few weeks isn't a big deal; I'd want to try it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Interesting... I like mini logs/ reviews. What's your count?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I'd love to give this a shot if there's still room. I'm always up for a good pre. I've been hooked on condense and Supp-d lately

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'd love do log this! I've seen this advertised big time on stack3d.com. Nothing but good stuff is what I've heard plus the nut facts look great!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
If I made the cut, I would love to try it out. I have tried a lot of different pre workouts and I know I can give a good report on my experience. Thanks for the opportunity!

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Getting to 25 wasn't too hard at all. Hopefully SP doesn't have to turn anyone away.

but I'm sure we'll do another one soon too. Maybe a RITUAL and DILATE stack....it's insane.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
If I made the cut, I would love to try it out. I have tried a lot of different pre workouts and I know I can give a good report on my experience. Thanks for the opportunity!
this Guy runs a good log

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hopefully I've just squeezed in here. Love to try new pre's. I've used jack3d, c4, volatile, PTF, body rush, build n.o., 1mr, and a few others as samples.

Favs were def original jack3d/c4/volatile (tho I never had a tub of this just a handful of samples).

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting to 25 wasn't too hard at all. Hopefully SP doesn't have to turn anyone away.

but I'm sure we'll do another one soon too. Maybe a RITUAL and DILATE stack....it's insane.
Ritual and Dilate will definitely make for one sick stack. The pump on Ritual alone is amazing and when combined with Dilate, it takes things to a whole new level.

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
Ritual and Dilate will definitely make for one sick stack. The pump on Ritual alone is amazing and when combined with Dilate, it takes things to a whole new level.
Now I would most definitely want to try this!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I get in on this!?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I get in on this!?
You are lucky number #25. Will be posting the names of all winners shortly. Thanks for your interest and looking forward to your feedback! :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are lucky number #25. Will be posting the names of all winners shortly. Thanks for your interest and looking forward to your feedback! :)
Sweet! Profile looks mighty fine!

SD1959

Awards
I want in!!! Been following all the press releases as they've come out. I'm 53, train my ass of and need endurance with moderate stims. Many of my workouts are late night. Good pump with focus but not crazy tunnel vision are also on my must have list.
Thanks for the opportunity to enter,
Sd

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want in!!! Been following all the press releases as they've come out. I'm 53, train my ass of and need endurance with moderate stims. Many of my workouts are late night. Good pump with focus but not crazy tunnel vision are also on my must have list.
Thanks for the opportunity to enter,
Sd
You're in SD. :)

If you're looking for a preworkout that will enhance your endurance, believe me this is the one. It's more than just your normal run of the mill stim based preworkout, from an ergogenic standpoint this is the best one that I've tried yet. I'd start out with one scoop and see how that treats you. I normally use two scoops in the morning, as I train fasted. The energy, focus, and endurance are the best yet out any of the preworkouts that I've used in the past. No jitters, just smooth flowing energy.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're in SD. :)

If you're looking for a preworkout that will enhance your endurance, believe me this is the one. It's more than just your normal run of the mill stim based preworkout, from an ergogenic standpoint this is the best one that I've tried yet. I'd start out with one scoop and see how that treats you. I normally use two scoops in the morning, as I train fasted. The energy, focus, and endurance are the best yet out any of the preworkouts that I've used in the past. No jitters, just smooth flowing energy.
No crash? From my experience some of the best come with the worst crash! lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No crash? From my experience some of the best come with the worst crash! lol
No crash whatsoever. It's a slow come down, not a sudden drop. The energy comes on steadily after about 30 minutes and lasts a few more hours post workout. That's been my experience. The focus aspect of Ritual is it where it really shines, in addition to enhanced endurance. It's knocked about 10-15 minutes off my routine, as it has me hopping from one exercise to the next with minimal breaks. That seems to be a common attribute expressed/shared by most users.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
please tell me it won't be replacing axiom

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please tell me it won't be replacing axiom
Different company. I believe that product belongs to Adrenaline Nutrition Supplements. So to answer your question, no. :)

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
lol yall had me scared, looks like a good preworkout, I'd give it a shot but dendrobium does not agree with me.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yall had me scared, looks like a good preworkout, I'd give it a shot but dendrobium does not agree with me.
No problem man. That's unfortunate regarding your experience with Dendro. What issues did you seem to experience?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
upset stomach, anxiety, loss of appetite I miss dmaa

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
upset stomach, anxiety, loss of appetite I miss dmaa
Craze by any chance? I ask because some users reported similar issues. I've used Craze and experienced some of those issues myself (although intermittently), but my workouts were fantastic. Having used other products containing dendro (currently Ritual), I can tell you, those issues are/were non-existent.

jgibson000

Awards
I'd love to try it. How do I obtain your samples?

Jeffrey Gibson

romangod

romangod

Awards
Nice to see some interest in here. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised when you try it out and it'll soon become a staple go to pre-workout formula.
Count me in. Always looking for a pre-workout without caffeine.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I hope I'm not too late! I would love to try this out and give my take on it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope I'm not too late! I would love to try this out and give my take on it.
Just missed it, Michael. Fret not, we have another fantastic promo coming up in the near future. Toss an app in. (I remember) =)

Hawk00

Awards
If I am not too late would like a to try this and provide a review. Many of the ones in the past seem to fail me towards the middle. Right now I am working with Speed X3 and enjoying the results however I am only 3 days into it. Let me know if I am not too late. Thanks

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, here's the final 25. If you haven't already (***disregard those of you that have already***) PM me your addy. I should be able to get them out by Monday, hopefully Tuesday being the latest.

1)CincyKiller45
2)money0351
3)broken bottle
4)scoooter
5)Young Gotti
6)harbonah
7)jimbuick
8)StephenGarcia
9)Thatguy_603
10)T-Bone
11)machorox123
12)dkgreene88
13)NADDANME
14)biggun233
15)pow_wow41
16)gmanall
17)AE14
18)Budman7811
19)LizKing531
20)pete8407
21)bheslop
22)booneman77
23)Afi140
24)SD1959
25)jgibson000

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I am not too late would like a to try this and provide a review. Many of the ones in the past seem to fail me towards the middle. Right now I am working with Speed X3 and enjoying the results however I am only 3 days into it. Let me know if I am not too late. Thanks
The winners were just announced, Hawk. But PM in a week's time and I'll see what I can do. Additionally, there will be some other exciting promos in the near future, look out for them and toss an app in.