Pow Wow's thoughts on new ANS Pre-workout

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
First off, I'd like to give a big thanks to Southpaw for the opportunity to try out ANS Ritual. I received 4 sample packets of Green Apple Ritual.
Initial thoughts: Great ingredient profile, no proprietary blends, great dosing.

Being that I am fairly good at handling stims, I decided to give the 2 packets a go during my Monday chest & tris workout.
Poured both packets into about 8oz of water, shook & started to drink. Taste, honestly wasn't very impressive. It lacked a "sweet" flavor which I was kind of expecting, but having 0 calories/0 sugar, I guess that makes sense. Still, I've tasted worst. (Also have bad allergies & nose has been stuffed up so could have possibly contributed to that) Anyways, around 5 minutes passed as I drove to the gym when I started to notice the effects. Great "tunnel-like" focus as i was driving & began having a stim rush. Not overwhelming but was amped to kill it. (Had been on vacation for a week prior & was my first workout back) Did GVT style chest & tris, workout lasting about an hour with roughly 15 sets of each & still pushed through great weights. I did though feel semi nauseous toward the end, but I was fasted, had my first ECA stack in over a week & drank/ate ****ty on vaca so I can't really blame that on the pre. Chest pumps were great as well!

Today, I went with 2 packets again before my Back & bis workout. Same feeling with the taste, but i used less water to get it down quicker. Did GVT back & bis with about 15 sets each again. One thing I can note was the massive bicep pumps DURING my back workout, even while strictly focusing on activating my lats/not wrapping my thumbs. Then, once I actually got to bis, I thought they were gonna bust open. I honestly have never had a pump like this & I'm not just saying that.

Overall review: 8/10, taste being the only downfall.

Will definitely be looking to purchase in a different flavor, but this will definitely be my next pre.

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the review! We're working on optimizing that taste...RITUAL is loaded with ingredients...so not the easiest thing to flavor.

But look for a couple new flavors to launch in the coming months!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Thanks for the review! We're working on optimizing that taste...RITUAL is loaded with ingredients...so not the easiest thing to flavor.

But look for a couple new flavors to launch in the coming months!
Completely understandable. Just thought an honest reviews was needed & like stated, I've tasted worse & besides the taste, it was a great pre.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I'd like to give a big thanks to Southpaw for the opportunity to try out ANS Ritual. I received 4 sample packets of Green Apple Ritual.
Initial thoughts: Great ingredient profile, no proprietary blends, great dosing.

Being that I am fairly good at handling stims, I decided to give the 2 packets a go during my Monday chest & tris workout.
Poured both packets into about 8oz of water, shook & started to drink. Taste, honestly wasn't very impressive. It lacked a "sweet" flavor which I was kind of expecting, but having 0 calories/0 sugar, I guess that makes sense. Still, I've tasted worst. (Also have bad allergies & nose has been stuffed up so could have possibly contributed to that) Anyways, around 5 minutes passed as I drove to the gym when I started to notice the effects. Great "tunnel-like" focus as i was driving & began having a stim rush. Not overwhelming but was amped to kill it. (Had been on vacation for a week prior & was my first workout back) Did GVT style chest & tris, workout lasting about an hour with roughly 15 sets of each & still pushed through great weights. I did though feel semi nauseous toward the end, but I was fasted, had my first ECA stack in over a week & drank/ate ****ty on vaca so I can't really blame that on the pre. Chest pumps were great as well!

Today, I went with 2 packets again before my Back & bis workout. Same feeling with the taste, but i used less water to get it down quicker. Did GVT back & bis with about 15 sets each again. One thing I can note was the massive bicep pumps DURING my back workout, even while strictly focusing on activating my lats/not wrapping my thumbs. Then, once I actually got to bis, I thought they were gonna bust open. I honestly have never had a pump like this & I'm not just saying that.

Overall review: 8/10, taste being the only downfall.

Will definitely be looking to purchase in a different flavor, but this will definitely be my next pre.

Great review! As Braco mentioned these raws are difficult to flavor, especially at heavier dosages. Thanks again for the review Pow!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Great review! As Braco mentioned these raws are difficult to flavor, especially at heavier dosages. Thanks again for the review Pow!
Thanks again for letting me give it a shot. Will be on the lookout for new flavors & picking up a tub!