Color of powder in caps for Pro hormones

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi!

I have a question about the powder colors in the ProHormone capsules.

Is it possible that the powders have different colors between different manufacturers?

Yesterday I had to open a caps of methylstenbolone (it was damaged, crushed, so I opened it and the contents were red, brown... While my old research showed me white powder (when they are sold in powder directly ).Following that I opened another caps to check, on a caps of Epistane (Arcas-nutrition) and I found the same color...

I then ask myself the question of what makes this color; If on base the products are white in color. Even Magnesium Stearate is white in color in the caps. Which should make everything white... And no other product is stipulated behind the label...

Have you had this experience? Or opinions?

Thanks

On the other hand hahaha I must have inhaled a little (powder) Is it seriously dangerous ? lol

lanky

Awards
  • Established
most of contents of a capsule is filler, especially for a methyl ph such as methystenbolone that has a low concentration of active component per capsule..i dont remember the contents of methyl sten to be anything other that white or off white but as for epistane that stuff definitely was yellow(most people will agree with me without a doubt on that one). the only other one that was definitely yellow tinged was 17b methoxy tren