What Flavor

• Total voters

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutley love your protein. I expect nothing else but the best from you guys. I am curious with all flavors, and along with tons of other members, wish to sample them before i buy. Charge a dollar a scoop or something. If the flavor isn't for me, then i lost a dollar instead of 30. Im not saying it is bad tasting, i used it in place for a better word. I love your chocolate, and you really have no competitors taste and mixability wise with all proteins I have tried. Cake Batter is a tricky one. I really can't see how you guys made this one. Choco PB, LipoTropic has it down, Im purchasing one tub of this from you guys. Choco Graham Cracker to me sounds like a cookies and cream. Cinnamon bun, Im not a cinnamon guy so I cant say anything about it.
I agree, that protein is a subjective venture. I am sure that based on reviews these new flavors will be phenomenal. However, if you are concerned, I would say wait for reviews and judge accordingly.

Not sure that I see CGC as a Cookies and Cream. Two entirely different tastes imo

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I'm going to do - wait for reviews. I'm skeptical about buying new flavors of protein, usually the company will send a sample upon request and that's how I decide if it's any good. In the meantime, I'm happy with the choco and vanilla flavors :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be rude in response, but seriously, bad tasting?

We all know flavors are quite subjective, and all flavors are going to be hit or miss with the audience. However, at the end of the day, the consumer knows what they want and will purchase accordingly. Additionally, NP will only put out top quality protein, as NutraPro has already shown.
I don't think his idea is bad...I love just about anything choc pb, and I know Gaspari makes quality stuff, but I do not like the choc pb myofusion AT ALL, and same with the watermelon kiwi aminos from LG sciences.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I agree, that protein is a subjective venture. I am sure that based on reviews these new flavors will be phenomenal. However, if you are concerned, I would say wait for reviews and judge accordingly.

Not sure that I see CGC as a Cookies and Cream. Two entirely different tastes imo
Every body has different tastes and likes. Some one might say it taste good, and I hate it. I used the reviews for Mostly Mixability and overall quality.

If you won't make samples for sale just say it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every body has different tastes and likes. Some one might say it taste good, and I hate it. I used the reviews for Mostly Mixability and overall quality.

If you won't make samples for sale just say it.
there are samples out there and we will try to include it in those orders that request them.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
there are samples out there and we will try to include it in those orders that request them.
I can purchase these flavor samples when the new flavors arrive?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can purchase these flavor samples when the new flavors arrive?
No, the samples will be added to orders that request them. Of course, they will be only added when we have supply to do so

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I'll say it again, that didn't really work out as planned (samples/2lb bags).

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
samples for purchase would be great. i would really like to try something like CGC.

Side note: I would like NP to consider something like Banana nut bread (like BSN's LD) and Blueberry Muffin (like Dymatize's 12 hour) both would be great with Nutrapro's profile and mixability.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
excellent choices im looking forward to cookie dough down the line and of course cherry lime aid ;)

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Nutra! All we need now is some banana perfection :banana:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Maybe like a banana nut...banana with something like a doughy flavor to it <shrugs>

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to make a Cookies and Cream flavored protein? Similar to Universals? I really hate cookies and cream, never really like Oreo's, but for some reason that sample packet I got from Universal was simply AMAZING.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
samples for purchase would be great. i would really like to try something like CGC.

Side note: I would like NP to consider something like Banana nut bread (like BSN's LD) and Blueberry Muffin (like Dymatize's 12 hour) both would be great with Nutrapro's profile and mixability.
Nice work Nutra! All we need now is some banana perfection :banana:
Maybe like a banana nut...banana with something like a doughy flavor to it <shrugs>
Uhhmm...yes, banana nut would be fantastic! :yumyum:
Bump.

banana nut bread FTW. If this is not a possiblity please lets get a sale going on Lean dessert BNB.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Dude...I got a couple sample packs of those bsn lean desserts that I tried a while ago and the taste is off the hook! Dont forget though, in most cases to attain such a scale of taste, thickness, creamyness etc, you have to sacrifice the nutritional profile a bit with more fats an what not.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strawberry cheesecake
rapberry yougurt
cherry lemon

jus sumthin that havent been done before :)