If you HAD TO CHOOSE 1 : Anabolic XT or Anabolic Effect?

antflame

antflame

Awards
Hey guys I’ve posted a few times here about the natural anabolics supplements. I wanted to get a general idea of what you guys think.

I’m focusing on cutting, that’s my main goal is to lose fat. However maintain muscle as much as I can, a classic bodybuilding goal. So with the focus being mostly on fat loss, what would you choose if you had to choose one, Anabolic XT or Anabolic Effect?

If you can explain your reasoning or why exactly you chose one over the other that’d be great however any input is appreciated!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long do you plan on running the one you select for?

The reason I ask is because that would be a factor in which I would choose myself.

For example, people start to see results on Anabolic Effect pretty quickly but they really kick in great for most people around week 3 and then get better every week and that is definitely the case for me, which is why I plan long cycles of it for myself, usually minimum 12 weeks.

Also, and this is a big thing for me, I'm not like a lot of people here in that I really don't enjoy training. I do it for the results, but I can't really honestly say that I enjoy training itself and I hate cutting, so lack of motivation when I'm cutting is a big obstacle for me. Anabolic XT helps with my motivation to train a lot, so that's important on my end.

I don't like one product better than the other, I like them both the same and they're both very helpful, but in different ways. I wound up stacking them for a nice run a few months ago and that really spoiled me to that. I'm planning on starting the stack of them back and will be running them for 20 weeks, with my focus being to continue to build back muscle and lose fat.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m 2 months into a run with both of them together (plus some other goodies check my log here https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/mrmuscle-logs-anabolic-effect-anabolic-xt-pepti-plex-phosphatidic-acid-xt-glycophase-pump-gel-super-swole-and-pump-addict.335552/ ) I have not used Anabolic XT before but Anabolic Effect is one of my all time favorite supplements. It’s hard to determine the difference when running them together. But I have a review of Anabolic Effect that might give you an idea of what to expect from it.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I'm about a month into anabolic effect; awesome for strength output and amazing ability to recover between sets. I'm in a maintenance phase right now but im sure those benefits can transfer over to when you are cutting as well.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you talk to enough people who have run both you'll probably just end up annoyed because some will prefer one a bit over the other, but will generally really enjoy both. Making it hard to choose!

For me, keeping in mind everyone is a bit different, for cutting I'd probably choose Anabolic XT over Anabolic Effect.

I like AXT for boosting my mood, increasing endurance, increasing my vascularity, pumps, and muscle fullness, with it seemingly making it easier for me to lose weight. All these things seem to really help in a fat loss phase.

Anabolic Effect really ramps up the muscle hardening and fullness for me and feels like PRs in a bottle. I always plan to run it when I know I am really looking for maximal results to finish off any sort of training cycle. This works great in a cut, bulk, or during maintenance, but the feel good effects of AXT would make me lean slightly that way for a cut.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They are both great soups. Anabolic effect is cheaper, so u can run it longer for the same price. Your body comp goals are gonna come mainly from the kitchen not to mention sleep and training quality

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic effect works better for me personally.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since you will be, hopefully, still at this for longer than any single cycle I would start with one for 12 weeks and then try the other for 12 weeks.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like AXT for boosting my mood, increasing endurance, increasing my vascularity, pumps, and muscle fullness, with it seemingly making it easier for me to lose weight. All these things seem to really help in a fat loss phase.
Anabolic Effect really ramps up the muscle hardening and fullness for me and feels like PRs in a bottle. I always plan to run it when I know I am really looking for maximal results to finish off any sort of training cycle. This works great in a cut, bulk, or during maintenance, but the feel good effects of AXT would make me lean slightly that way for a cut.
that's exactly my experience on the two.
I definitely had more vascularity on AXT, but my biggest PRs have come on AE.

I've run them stacked and I've run them standalone. I'd prefer them stacked, but if budget dictated one over the other, I'd second your suggestions.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that's exactly my experience on the two.
I definitely had more vascularity on AXT, but my biggest PRs have come on AE.

I've run them stacked and I've run them standalone. I'd prefer them stacked, but if budget dictated one over the other, I'd second your suggestions.
I like them both separately but definitely prefer them stacked as well. It does of course depend on budget, but I think this is a real case of where one product really does seem to amplify the already great effects of the other.

antflame

antflame

Awards
Hey there I wanted to give an update and a thanks to everyone that took time to respond

I went ahead and bought months supply of Anabolic XT. Due to a couple of posters stating it’s better for cutting results, and because I have tried Anabolic Effect before (got good results from it) however Anabolic XT is completely new so figured I’d try it out myself.

Thanks again AnabolicMindsFam!

Condor51

Awards
Hi Lads!

Looking to do my first stack of Anabolic XT paired with Anabolic Effect. But does anyone know how I can get them to Australia? Recommend any websites that ship to Australia? Etc!

Cheers in advance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi Lads!

Looking to do my first stack of Anabolic XT paired with Anabolic Effect. But does anyone know how I can get them to Australia? Recommend any websites that ship to Australia? Etc!

Cheers in advance.
SNS and Competitive Edge Labs websites ship directly to Australia.

You're welcome to pm me if you'd like and I can help you with a combined shipping quote.

Anabolic Effect is out of stock at the moment, but we do hope to have it back in stock within the next 2 weeks.