Choose a New NutraPro Flavor

What Flavor

• Total voters
tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate. You will be pleased, man.
Im gonna pick up some of that along with Strawberries and cream. Ive been using strawberries n cream flavor whey from dymatize and I love that stuff, so Im curious to see how they compare.

jr0d

Awards
dudes seriously, how often do you get a chance to get choc graham cracker, several proteins are available in choc pb, i have never seen any choc graham cracker...
i gotta agree with this i want something "new" and exciting :D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
heck yes....The chocolate graham cracker just tied itself up....keep the votes rolling in and COME ON CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRACKER!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eventhough I didnt vote for it, that is one delicious option

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Now I think a new poll should be made with the top 3. That way, the other votes can decide at that point. Just a thought.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So, I know this is a bit farfetched but, I thought if use were pulling votes on flavors there may be somewhat of an eta. Any clue as to when the ball will get rolling and a release of a new flavor will be introduced? I know many factors come into play but...just an estimate as there is obviously something cookin.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
The strawberry NutraPro is absolutely delicious in milk, like Nesquick or a milkshake from Carls Jr. :yumyum: Just enough sweetness and it smells wonderful.

Im gonna pick up some of that along with Strawberries and cream. Ive been using strawberries n cream flavor whey from dymatize and I love that stuff, so Im curious to see how they compare.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
How about in water? All protein tastes bette in milk of course but Im dieting down so no milk for me :/

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
eh, to me, this is a dairy based product & flavors are like milk shakes & such. i don't really get the citrus flavors so much. maybe it's because i mix 'em in skim milk generally. i guess in water, it might be different.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I only use water, so my experience is still a solid 10 for all routine values expressed.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, I know this is a bit farfetched but, I thought if use were pulling votes on flavors there may be somewhat of an eta. Any clue as to when the ball will get rolling and a release of a new flavor will be introduced? I know many factors come into play but...just an estimate as there is obviously something cookin.
Yes, we are taking a poll to see what the new flavors will be on the next run. Regarding ETA's on production...well, that really depends on how well the first run sells. Hence the reduced introductory price to incentivize customers to try NutraPro™ and experience the difference.

Once we collect enough votes on prospective flavors, we will pick testers to try out samples of the NEW flavors for honest user feedback. Based on Beta Tester feedback, we will roll out the next NutraPro™ flavors!

BTW, I just tried Choc PB and it was delicious. No chemically PB aftertaste. Tasted like it was made from real PB and not that cardboard pseudo-peanut butter flavor system.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
BTW, I just tried Choc PB and it was delicious. No chemically PB aftertaste. Tasted like it was made from real PB and not that cardboard pseudo-peanut butter flavor system.
Awesome!
Although, I really hope that you bring us the Chocolate Graham Cracker... man, that sounds so good to me right now (I'm on a cut).

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
If you need honest feedback on the new flavors - you know where to find me ;)

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Sam I Am, we are currently working on the flavoring for the chocolate graham cracker. We should have a sample in a couple of weeks on that one.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Definately in for sample tester -

Prepping + being very dedicated = me doing nothing but sitting home, relaxing, getting my meals in and chilling on the forums! So you can definately expect a rather high profiled description from myself.

Being a supporter of NutraPro and a "big spender", I feel qualified enough to handle the task at hand ;)

It'd be nice to give others a chance this time around. Just my 2cents

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im excited to hear about Chocolate Graham Cracker being developed. I think you should pick testers out of the group that voted for it :food:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately in for sample tester -

Prepping + being very dedicated = me doing nothing but sitting home, relaxing, getting my meals in and chilling on the forums! So you can definately expect a rather high profiled description from myself.

Being a supporter of NutraPro and a "big spender", I feel qualified enough to handle the task at hand ;)

It'd be nice to give others a chance this time around. Just my 2cents
I like the bolded. ;)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I like it too...untill next months credit card bill shows up!!!!!!

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
got mine today. Nutraplanet+Fedex=ROCKS. the labels look superb gentlemen. thanks for all the samples too!

MrCreep

Awards
The nutrapro protein line would be better if you all developed it with somethig as simple as adding a digestive enzyme blend to it. I used to order ATW and MGN until i noticed a huge difference in these as compared to wheys with an amniogen type blend mixed in. The digestive enzyme blend makes a huge difference to me to be honest and i cannot be the only one out there who feels this way. It would not cost much more to add this ingredient also but would probably gain you all many new customers like myself to consume this protein if it was added.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we are taking a poll to see what the new flavors will be on the next run. Regarding ETA's on production...well, that really depends on how well the first run sells. Hence the reduced introductory price to incentivize customers to try NutraPro™ and experience the difference.

Once we collect enough votes on prospective flavors, we will pick testers to try out samples of the NEW flavors for honest user feedback. Based on Beta Tester feedback, we will roll out the next NutraPro™ flavors!

Send a sample, you wont puss.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind a tropical fruit mix.
The watermelon splash flavor was actually tested as a tropical punch. We decided it tasted a little more like watermelon, but it has tropical fruit taste also.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, tried the strawberries 'n' cream this morn after cardio. it tastes like nestles quik. quite yummy. one minor thing i wanted to bring up. not to nit pick, but on protein scoops, the smaller ones are approx 23gms by my scales, where the "larger" ones are like ~30gms.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The watermelon splash flavor was actually tested as a tropical punch. We decided it tasted a little more like watermelon, but it has tropical fruit taste also.
this is part of the reason it is in my shopping cart. I love all things punch

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So will a 60cc 2oz scoop yield the 1serving amount of NutraPro? My assumption is yes, but cant hurt to ask! NP rep verify please!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Choc, strawberry, vanilla...which flavor to attack first!

Choc it is!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Also, this has always been an issue when ordering protein, I just never voiced my opinion. Im sure nobody likes digging through their jugs playing hide and seek with the scooper!

I suggest np, you guys take it another step above the rest and like tape the scooper to the jug or just include it with the order!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Lol of course im the only one that picks lemonade :head:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
To me it taste like mixed tropical berry, with a dash of a watermelon jolly rancher. Either way, I was surprised by how amazing the taste was! The after taste is soooo good and lingers for quite some time!

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
The nutrapro protein line would be better if you all developed it with somethig as simple as adding a digestive enzyme blend to it. I used to order ATW and MGN until i noticed a huge difference in these as compared to wheys with an amniogen type blend mixed in. The digestive enzyme blend makes a huge difference to me to be honest and i cannot be the only one out there who feels this way. It would not cost much more to add this ingredient also but would probably gain you all many new customers like myself to consume this protein if it was added.

I have been using super enzymes; cheap and work great.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/super-enzymes-180-tabs.html

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
No reply to my question?

Will a 60cc 2oz scoop yield the 1serving amount of NutraPro? My assumption is yes, but cant hurt to ask! NP rep verify please!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
pct, just saw your question. I don't know exactly what size our scoops are to be honest. I'll have to do some checking. I'm away from the office today so it may be a bit before I can get back with you.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well I have one from ATW that finally worked to my particular needs (they would always send different sizes, ridiculous) for accurate measuring. So I've held onto that one and I figure since NutraPro has the close (if not same) nutritional profile to the whey blend atw had, the same scooper would yield the expected amount. Plus when I opened my choc which is delicious btw, not to powerful not to bland, I didnt feel like digging for the scooper and couldnt find it!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Ha..ha...I couldn't find it either. It was all the way on the bottom, had to dig through all the powder to get it. :)

Well I have one from ATW that finally worked to my particular needs (they would always send different sizes, ridiculous) for accurate measuring. So I've held onto that one and I figure since NutraPro has the close (if not same) nutritional profile to the whey blend atw had, the same scooper would yield the expected amount. Plus when I opened my choc which is delicious btw, not to powerful not to bland, I didnt feel like digging for the scooper and couldnt find it!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PB Chocolate and maybe a rootbeer or rootbeer float flavor.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rootbeer float? that could garner some interest.....at least from me

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rootbeer float? that could garner some interest.....at least from me
Root Beer float would work well I think since you could use the Root beer flavor and the whey could be done in a slight vanilla flavor. I would def buy it to try it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Root Beer float would work well I think since you could use the Root beer flavor and the whey could be done in a slight vanilla flavor. I would def buy it to try it.
Agreed, that could be quite tasty

ibenjamin

Awards
just wondering, would the pb flavor have any actual peanut ingredients? or would it be artificially flavored. I ask because of a severe peanut allergy. Currently awaiting choc. nutrapro, incredibly anxious to try it out!