Choose a New NutraPro Flavor

What Flavor

• Total voters

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea the chocolate is very nice. Clean, no funky taste...I really like it. The norm is out there, nailed it, now we just need some powders with some real deal flavors to savor.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
peanut butter!!! so i can mix it with my chocolate protein!!!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
peanut butter!!! so i can mix it with my chocolate protein!!!
??? or you could just go with chocolate peanut butter and not worry about mixing it... i think the peanut butter would be good with your morning oatmeal for flavor, currently using cinnamon bun from ATW for that but after this tub is up going to have to find something diff because not sure if they going to be heard from any time soon..

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten 5 out of the 6 PM's. The samples for those 5 should go out today.

MrCreep

Awards
Oh yeah, i went ahead and voted for the chocolate graham cracker as that truly sounds amazing. Im really going to have to break down and just give this stuff a shot and see for myself how i like it.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you should. I promise you'll like it :fest06:

Oh yeah, i went ahead and voted for the chocolate graham cracker as that truly sounds amazing. Im really going to have to break down and just give this stuff a shot and see for myself how i like it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my samples today and just tried Cookies n Cream tonight... Good stuff guys; Good stuff.

Keep an eye out for my actual reviews, I'll be posting them up not before too long.

Hey NP reps, correct me if I am wrong, but I assume the nutrition facts are the same with these samples as what's on the site? Obviously in 1.5 scoop bag though.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
where can i can samps..cookie dough is peaking my interests

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I'm still hoping for more "light" flavors being released - like banana, cinnamon bun, or strawberry cheescake.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
They sound awesome.

Nutra, Listen up. Make sample packets availible online for like a dollar, this way we get to try before we buy. It won't cost you all alot, you get money in return so its not free, and we get a taste sample. I love the chocolate, taste amazing. Everything else seems it would be good, but I wont be happy buying 30$ worth of protein and hating every second of drinking it.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Banana.

Also, and this is not listed, but I wonder if it would be possible to do... CHOCOLATE BANANA?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, make a BANANA flavor and then you'd mix 1 scoop of chocolate NP with 1 scoop of banana NP and voila = chocolate banana shake. :wizard:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanut Butter gets 2 thumbs up as well guys. Just bout finished all the samples and will compile them all into a review for you.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the new flavors? Can't wait to get my hands on more Orange and Cookie dough! :D

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Here's a response I got from Steveoph, our Ninja Rep, today -

"The Chocolate NutraPro will be coming mid-next week, but the Choc PB and Cookie Dough will be another run coming shortly after that; no exact ETA at present. I'd guess a week or two though."

So it'll be a while....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on the new flavors? Can't wait to get my hands on more Orange and Cookie dough! :D
Orange was probably my favorite. Didn't think I was going to like that one much, but damn delicious.

another note everyone... I'll be throwing up a complete review of the flavors tomorrow.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far choc is good, vanilla EH, strawberry yuck its blan and sour....

id say that the flavors need to be stronger across the board!
only 3oz and it still doesnt hit the sweet spot!

can we work on that fellas??

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established

You either have some serious taste issues, taking in to many sweets,
or your milk is expired. :thinking:
This is one of two strawberry proteins that I have ever liked, and it taste like strawberry Nesquick. :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I mixed mine in 10oz of water and loved the strength of the flavors. In my opinion it was enough taste, but without being too strong or sweet. I personally don't like them to be strong and sweet, especially after a hard workout.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
14ish oz of milk with 2 scoops, Chocolate heaven.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
anyone need a tester for cherry lime aide....gotta keep trying.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established

I like vanilla in 4 oz water, tastes great, slight after taste but what do you expect.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE?! Any hint on which flavors you guys are going to release next and when?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I went with the chocolate graham cracker as my first choice.

I also chose "other".... Chocolate banana. I used to make it by mixing a couple of different companies proteins together. great stuff.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
the next run of NutraPro will have the following flavors added:

Chocolate Graham Cracker
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Cake Batter
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

We'll probably get started on that run in the middle of next week.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chocolate Graham Cracker
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Cake Batter
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

:shocked::shocked:

sounds so good. got money ready :)

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established

Chocolate Graham Cracker
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Cake Batter
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

Odd that only one of those was part of the samples sent out? :thinking:

However, Really looking forward to trying the CGC!!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Vanilla Cake Batter and Cinnamon Bun sound great!! :thumbsup: Can't wait to try those. Did the choco PB had to be re-done? Seems like they'll be out just in time for Memorial Day Sale...good timing...indeed.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Chocolate Graham Cracker
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Vanilla Cake Batter
Frosted Cinnamon Bun

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Wow, those new flavors sound incredible. Will they be sent to testers first? If so I would love to be a sample tester and reviewer.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Wow, those new flavors sound incredible. Will they be sent to testers first? If so I would love to be a sample tester and reviewer.
We've already done the beta-testing on the new flavors that we are adding to the line up.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
WHAT THE flavor release curveball!?!?!

hmmm, vanilla cake batter, cgc, frosted cin bun? yuuuuuuuuuum you guys should REAAAAAAAALLY think about making these in 2lbers as well so we dont get stuck with a 5lb tubby and not like it. 2lb plastic bags or 5lb jugs? Come on NP, we've talked about this before :) This would be a stellar release for 2 reasons!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
WHAT THE flavor release curveball!?!?!

hmmm, vanilla cake batter, cgc, frosted cin bun? yuuuuuuuuuum you guys should REAAAAAAAALLY think about making these in 2lbers as well so we dont get stuck with a 5lb tubby and not like it. 2lb plastic bags or 5lb jugs? Come on NP, we've talked about this before :) This would be a stellar release for 2 reasons!
2X that. Please make freakin samples of your protein. Graham cracker sounds good, but Idk Im skeptical. Choco PB is a win/lose situation. Cake Batter? Probily just Vannilla with a different name. I don't want to buy 5 pounds of bad tasting protein, Im sorry.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2X that. Please make freakin samples of your protein. Graham cracker sounds good, but Idk Im skeptical. Choco PB is a win/lose situation. Cake Batter? Probily just Vannilla with a different name. I don't want to buy 5 pounds of bad tasting protein, Im sorry.
Not trying to be rude in response, but seriously, bad tasting?

We all know flavors are quite subjective, and all flavors are going to be hit or miss with the audience. However, at the end of the day, the consumer knows what they want and will purchase accordingly. Additionally, NP will only put out top quality protein, as NutraPro has already shown.

Finally, your assertion that Cake Batter is just vanilla repackaged is making the assumption of faulty business practices along with overal dishonesty. You really think that is the way NP operates?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I like your take on the cake batter but I have a different approach. I go and buy 5lbs thinking I'm getting "cake batter" and quite possible get vanilla with a hair different flavor to it leaving me wishing I spent my money on a different flavor. When I think cake batter, I think cake batter lol if that makes sense. Just like with any flavor. WIth the samples I've tried, the additional "new" flavors just had a hint to them. So if thats the case, I could do without cake batter! But I may be missing out...hence where 2lb and sample packets come in!

This is in "no" way a knock at NP as they definately "do" deliver in all instances. Just stating how I feel about why sample packets and 2lb bags are so important. 2lb bags for more reasons then just to sample but...thats what the other thread is about :)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be rude in response, but seriously, bad tasting?

We all know flavors are quite subjective, and all flavors are going to be hit or miss with the audience. However, at the end of the day, the consumer knows what they want and will purchase accordingly. Additionally, NP will only put out top quality protein, as NutraPro has already shown.

Finally, your assertion that Cake Batter is just vanilla repackaged is making the assumption of faulty business practices along with overal dishonesty. You really think that is the way NP operates?
I absolutley love your protein. I expect nothing else but the best from you guys. I am curious with all flavors, and along with tons of other members, wish to sample them before i buy. Charge a dollar a scoop or something. If the flavor isn't for me, then i lost a dollar instead of 30. Im not saying it is bad tasting, i used it in place for a better word. I love your chocolate, and you really have no competitors taste and mixability wise with all proteins I have tried. Cake Batter is a tricky one. I really can't see how you guys made this one. Choco PB, LipoTropic has it down, Im purchasing one tub of this from you guys. Choco Graham Cracker to me sounds like a cookies and cream. Cinnamon bun, Im not a cinnamon guy so I cant say anything about it.