Choose a New NutraPro Flavor

What Flavor

• Total voters

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Choc pb is to mainstream. For that to be the "big" next new flavor release would be a bit upsetting. I think NP should continue to think outside the box a bit and bring some not so ordinary flavors our way. We've all had choc pn, vanilla, this that...but bring some strawberry cheesecake, choc graham cracker, smores our way....that will hold everyone off for a while till the next new release!!!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
how about a mocha flavored one, could eve copy muscle milk and add a lil caffenine

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Choc pb is to mainstream. For that to be the "big" next new flavor release would be a bit upsetting. I think NP should continue to think outside the box a bit and bring some not so ordinary flavors our way. We've all had choc pn, vanilla, this that...but bring some strawberry cheesecake, choc graham cracker, smores our way....that will hold everyone off for a while till the next new release!!!!
word....:thumbsup:

ibenjamin

Awards
great call on the mocha with caffeine. btw choc. nutrapro tastes like chocolate milk when mixed with water. ****s the bomb

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I voted Cookies N Cream; but the chocolate graham cracker sounds good too!!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
im wanting choc graham cracker, but i would be happy with any unique flavor like cookie dough, strawberry cheesecake, or even smores...

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Banana is a must! If the mass majority doesn't agree - can I special order it? :Thinkingof_:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Ok....we need 6 beta-testers to try a few flavor samples. In order to make if fair for those who may be at work right now, we'll take the first six people to post in this thread after 9 p.m. Eastern. If you were one of the original beta testers please let some others have a chance.

We only want HONEST reviews. If you don't like a flavor, let us know. If you love it, even better. We'd like for any testers to start individual threads.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok....we need 6 beta-testers to try a few flavor samples. In order to make if fair for those who may be at work right now, we'll take the first six people to post in this thread after 9 p.m. Eastern. If you were one of the original beta testers please let some others have a chance.

We only want HONEST reviews. If you don't like a flavor, let us know. If you love it, even better. We'd like for any testers to start individual threads.
Your just discriminating against people who are on AM at work.

J/K.

I'll be at the gym, so hopefully I can get iphone service if I step out lol.

ecupirate

Awards
my vote would be a coffee flavor. Would be fantastic to drink in the morning. Or if you love coffee. I have mixed my choc protein with coffee before and it was pretty good.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some lucky folks are going to get a shot at something quite tasty :)

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
ecupirate, I've thrown some instant coffee in my morning shakes as well.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Original beta testers need not apply :no: oh well...it was fun. Good luck everyone.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Definate tester here! Missed out on the last chance to try before you buy! I cant wait to see what flavor/s I'll hopefully be receiving!!!

ecupirate

Awards
ecupirate, I've thrown some instant coffee in my morning shakes as well.
Never done instant, might have to try it, always did nice hot coffee. Willing to try though. I think if a mocha or coffee flavor can be duplicated into a protein drink, it will be a huge success

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta say, I just tried the watermelon (fruit punch) flavor, totally awesome. Cant wait for some chocolate in the am

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is 1scoop choc and 1scoop strawberry mixed! Cant wait to see how that tastes :)

and man I really need to change my name. Dont even know why I chose this name, guess I felt it fit the forum. I can create a new account but dont want to lose my credentials haha
Ive never ran any kind of cycle so wtf was I thinking with pct hahaha oh well... (just thinking out loud)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Im so curious to know what sample flavors NP has cooked up and giving out. I really hope I get the chance to write up a nice review on them ;)

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
damn i leave for gym at 8pm est! probally for the best, 10 weeks into pre contest diet everything will taste awesome..

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
so whats the rules? when the clock strikes 9 first 6 post get the samples? im suppose to be at the gym at 9 but may just have to hold off for 9:30 tonight.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
tick tock tick tock...determined to hopefully get a shot at this!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Tester here checking in for sample request.
Will provide a very descriptive review of each flavor!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is 9:00 Eastern. This is my official post.

:food: :food: :food: :food:

I am heading to the gym. If I get selected I can provide address when I get back.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
tester, only 8 here, almost caught me off guard...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Root beer float or choco graham cracker would be my two top picks.

Love to be a tester as well.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck testers, I tested on the first go around so I will sit this one out. Excited for the results!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
NP, you guys should keep the flavors your sending out a secret only to be revealed when they pop up at our doorstep :)

Plus, it will keep everyone else on edge till reviews pop up as to what new flavors you guys are cookin up!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind being a tester again ;) you can ship the samples with my order I placed yesterday.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I dont get it. Even by the next day the slots havent been filled up. Jeeze, I thought people would be jumping on this.

I'd love to be given the chance to sample and review NP's products!!! Thought "everyone" else felt the same <shrugs>

Any word on this yet NP?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah people are strolling in today like.... "did I miss it", oh damn only 4people signed in, "tester here".
Looks like it worked out for those who couldnt make the timeline last night.

I thought the server was going to lock up last night from all the immediate posts at one time haha (I know corny) I was sitting there like "I better get in on this!"

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would test again! Loved the first go-round.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I look forward to buying the Chocolate Graham Cracker... no need to beg for a sample.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I wish I would have seen this yesterday as I would love to sample and review a new flavor.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised more people didn't try to post as well. Pctforeal, Heretostudy, Zodiac523, CopyCat, CJSalcedo, and Quinc....P.M. me your addresses and I'll get you the samples to test.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
P/M sent.

Also want to say again that I appreciate this opportunity and hope there are more chances like this to come!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Man...people are really slacking. THey must not want to sample/log (or really care) lol

You can send me their supply. Have to...um...uhh...review the um...consistency, yeah the consistency. So feel free to send their samples to me!!!! ;) jk

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think some of us reps should get the remainder

:smirk:

jr0d

Awards
im down to test and write about it pm me if you guys wanna send me the sample :D

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...or monstermash and myself (rottie76), Ev52 is a reliable tester as well. Just a thought... :popworm:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
PM sent, fingers crossed for a sample of CGC :D

Edit: wanted to mention that some people at work who think all protein supplements taste like ****, you know the type; as soon as they hear protein they think of old powerbars etc.. Well so far 4 people here that have tried the chocolate love it!