Cars

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's a GT in good condition, it's worth a lot more. I wanted to buy a 92 convertible GT, but my wife said won't people think we are poor if they see us in this. She doesn't get how it works lol.
Lol, that's funny! My mom always said that rich people drive the sh*ttiest cars.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can make a 9 second 92-00 Civic with roll cage and AC for less than 20k lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can make a 9 second 92-00 Civic with roll cage and AC for less than 20k lol
I'd spend the extra 50k and buy the hellcat, ZL1 camero, Shelby GT350R, or Vette before building a civic.

Daily driver, modern comforts, new technology, warrenty, etc.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Lets talk about old cars, they're way cooler lol

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I ran high 11's in my old mr2 for about 7-8k... The srt ran mid 10's with minimal work, fed to boot
What was done to the MR2, Im a big import guy. Thats pretty quick for a MR2 without a swap.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets talk about old cars, they're way cooler lol
100%.

If I decide to sell my C10 I'll be on the look out for either a 70 charger (unlikely) or a 69 GTO (also unlikely lol).

Much prefer a classic to any late model vehicles, plus it would be cool to have the classic goat and the "new" one.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not even a contest.

I'd pick a classic over a Bugatti, given the choice.
And assuming I couldn't resell it and buy 20 cars

Classic = respect

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the newer cars!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd spend the extra 50k and buy the hellcat, ZL1 camero, Shelby GT350R, or Vette before building a civic.

Daily driver, modern comforts, new technology, warrenty, etc.
You void your warranty when you do any sort of modifications so let's chalk that up to being moot.

I had heated seats in my civic and a backup camera with bluetooth head unit. You can have modern comfort and technology it's just a matter of if you want to do the work.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You void your warranty when you do any sort of modifications so let's chalk that up to being moot.

I had heated seats in my civic and a backup camera with bluetooth head unit. You can have modern comfort and technology it's just a matter of if you want to do the work.
I just think my Talon days have me jaded to Hondas. We only had typical ricers where I was, nothing any good.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just think my Talon days have me jaded to Hondas. We only had typical ricers where I was, nothing any good.
I had OEM rims and a modified OEM exhaust (I want to say from an S2k but I believe that's the twin loop and it wasn't a twin loop). Wasn't loud until top end of RPM range. Much quieter than a Vette, which TBH is rather obnoxious.

Ricers come with the game. I've seen people rice out American trucks......

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cars are a matter of taste and we all enjoy different things, the world would be a boring place if we all just liked vanilla ice cream !!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cars are a matter of taste and we all enjoy different things, the world would be a boring place if we all just liked vanilla ice cream !!!
True.
My dad wants to paint the family Ford Coupe Canary Yellow lol

Getting a new paint job when I inherit it...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh it definitely suits some cars

Bumblebee is a decent look I could deal with, with some added black accent/stripes

My buddy has a nice Z06 bright yellow black stripes, looks great

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a yellow car once......Supercharged Scion xB

MTT Scion (640x480).jpg

I forgot about the Yellow F-650

xB v 650 (640x480).jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^dude.
Beauty

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a car fanatic for decades as in walking encyclopedia of the muscle era and engines owned but the weight lifting, endurance training of the previous few years have resulted in a decline in interest in further automotive related activities. Primarily because of scheduling conflicts. Gym vs Track. There is so much to do or have interest in and really so little time in the day or week.

I save track days now for Special Events like Pony Wars in Valdosta,GA which require scheduling a few days away from normal routine.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What was done to the MR2, Im a big import guy. Thats pretty quick for a MR2 without a swap.
Well it's 200hp/210torque stock on a 2liter turbo motor... It was gutted with a GT40 and built lower end, every bolt on, water/alcohol injection, e85 tuned etc...

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Well it's 200hp/210torque stock on a 2liter turbo motor... It was gutted with a GT40 and built lower end, every bolt on, water/alcohol injection, e85 tuned etc...
So you were running a GT40 turbo? How many Pounds were you running?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So you were running a GT40 turbo? How many Pounds were you running?
i wanna say 16-18psi... this was back in 2004 or so

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 0
ChocolateClen General Chat 9
Nutrition / Health 3
Ape McGrapes Supplements 20
VolcomX311 General Chat 11