bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Looking thick and full. I can tell you do a lot of pressing movements by your thick front delts.
i try to even it up as much as i can,with what i have at home!thanks smeton!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'd spread some green fo yo, but I have to spread more around to others ok bslick?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I started a 4 week cycle of dienedrone today. I was thinking of stacking it with m-drol with it. something like this.

dienedrone 100/100/100/100
M-drol 10/20/20/20

I have all the usuall support sups. pct i have nolva and clomid.

I've done a variety of PHs and the real stuff over the past 4 years. I'm 26 200lb 15% bf

just wantin ur guys honest opinion on it. not trying to hijack your log or nething either but this seems the best place to ask
Stacks well, but is rather dry. Make sure to have cissus on hand for joints, watch the BP as well, that is a potent stack.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacks well, but is rather dry. Make sure to have cissus on hand for joints, watch the BP as well, that is a potent stack.
I know M-drol is ddry. are you saying Dienedrone is dry? is it idk

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn bobby you look like a heavyweight bj penn lol. log is looking good at only day two, i like the hawaiian vibe it has already. we should teach people some things on how its like to live on the islands. This is my #1 log to follow now!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
watch my vid brah!

"I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS" LMAO! i think i tried that before lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dienedrone is most. definitely dry, great for strength gains.
yeah load up on the joint supplements. you can probably get away with the basic joint supplements if your joints aren't too bad.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
damn bobby you look like a heavyweight bj penn lol. log is looking good at only day two, i like the hawaiian vibe it has already. we should teach people some things on how its like to live on the islands. This is my #1 log to follow now!
thanks pistonpump!..i like the hawaiian vibe too.it seems we have alot more locals then i thought,like rob and easy!glad to have you guys aboard!..all of you!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Dienedrone is most. definitely dry, great for strength gains.
i thought that was the reason for this log? there's at least two different tren types floating around, one is very wet according to russianstar who ran it (T-roid), and the other is the more common variety which is very dry.

not trying to be a d1ck, but unless you've ran this particular formulation, you might be off base with that statement.

if you have run this compound, i'm the d1ck :)

i suspect you are right and this is the very dry/recomp version, which is by far my favorite substance of all time.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' shwole slick!

And this compound was wet for me as well..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good, Bobby. Is your tat a work in progress? I'm just wondering if that's the outline. What does the other one on your right upper arm say?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
B, you are big already, you are going to gihugic or ginormous after this run!!!

tattoopierced1

i thought that was the reason for this log? there's at least two different tren types floating around, one is very wet according to russianstar who ran it (T-roid), and the other is the more common variety which is very dry.

not trying to be a d1ck, but unless you've ran this particular formulation, you might be off base with that statement.

if you have run this compound, i'm the d1ck :)

i suspect you are right and this is the very dry/recomp version, which is by far my favorite substance of all time.

you are correct sir.. it is a dry compound.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks gentleman,lungz my tattoo is finished its a tribal!..the one on my other arm says'boy.LOL.i got that one when i was in h.s.thats my nick name.LOL. its homemade!easyejl.you lived in hawaii for a little while so to me your local.LOL..thanks for the complements mattikus and bonscott,everyone!.its 5 in the morning here,so its still kind of early but i'll be back to post the plans for today.thanks again gentleman!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
mahalo!(thank you).braddah's!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn Bob, you must hate living in a state with a euphoric climate like that. I'd be tan and in better shape too! Looking good buddy, keep up the hard work. You noticed being real thirsty/hungry or more so than usual?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow!..we got another local here.LOL.thats pretty good ike!.aloha kakahiaka!..(goodmorning)!
Aloha `auinala! It's 16:29hrs here in Germany.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Damn Bob, you must hate living in a state with a euphoric climate like that. I'd be tan and in better shape too! Looking good buddy, keep up the hard work. You noticed being real thirsty/hungry or more so than usual?
thanks grassroots!..as a matter of fact yes.i noticed an increase in appetite and lastnight i was carrieing around my water gallon,and drinking str8 from it.LOL..i usually dont do that!..LOL.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove is an impressive motherfunker, that guy has a huge storage room in his head. do you know samoan? lol like if i say ufa kefe?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
strategicmove is an impressive motherfunker, that guy has a huge storage room in his head. do you know samoan? lol like if i say ufa kefe?
yeah!..i know strategicmove is one intelligent man!..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Samoan, PP! Talofa lava! :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you bastards have sam choy's breakfast lunch and crab

the Da Pake is killer for breakfast

and zippys

Did you say Zippys Brah Man i miss me some zippys i need to get home

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a tahitian style neck band I had done at TNT on Nimitz. hurt like a mofo going across the sternum.

But I was just a vacationer, trying to figure out how to become a resident :D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i have a tahitian style neck band I had done at TNT on Nimitz. hurt like a mofo going across the sternum.

But I was just a vacationer, trying to figure out how to become a resident :D
glutton for pain LOL..j.k

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
okay! this morning i had for breakfeast-3 eggs,3-pieces honey glazed ham,1-bowl oatmeal raisins,1-bagel topped with plenty of peanut butter,16oz ice water,and im just finishing my whey shake.

supps.-2-dienedron,2 multi,3 fish oils,3 aminoacids,2-milk thistles,ran out og L-glutimine i have to re-up later on today.

chest-(d.b flys)4 sets of 10 80lbs.
tri's(tri-bar)b.h.raises-2 sets of 20 85lbs.
neck-(flat bar shrugs)-4 sets of 10 190lbs.
shoulders-(d.b uprights)-4 sets of 5 60lbs.

if i finish early enough,im planing on going to the beach to do some running also!..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ike has an extremely impressive knowledgebase!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
okay! this morning i had for breakfeast-3 eggs,3-pieces honey glazed ham,1-bowl oatmeal raisins,1-bagel topped with plenty of peanut butter,16oz ice water,and im just finishing my whey shake.

supps.-2-dienedron,2 multi,3 fish oils,3 aminoacids,2-milk thistles,ran out og L-glutimine i have to re-up later on today.

chest-(d.b flys)4 sets of 10 80lbs.
tri's(tri-bar)b.h.raises-2 sets of 20 85lbs.
neck-(flat bar shrugs)-4 sets of 10 190lbs.
shoulders-(d.b uprights)-4 sets of 5 60lbs.

if i finish early enough,im planing on going to the beach to do some running also!..
You're making me too hungry man... ugh

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the beach run,and i got my swole on before i left.workout was sweet ! i followed the exact routine as i posted earlier!..im still feeling tight and pumped from my w/o.

lunch-2-hamburger steak patties,2-scoops brown rice,100%whey shake(18oz.),ice water 16oz.

supps-post w/o-3-aminoacids,3-fish oils.

before bed-2-arom-x,2-6 oxo.

note-im mostly always hungry,slight increase in aggression so far.i'll keep you posted.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just got back from the beach run,and i got my swole on before i left.workout was sweet ! i followed the exact routine as i posted earlier!..im still feeling tight and pumped from my w/o.

lunch-2-hamburger steak patties,2-scoops brown rice,100%whey shake(18oz.),ice water 16oz.

supps-post w/o-3-aminoacids,3-fish oils.

before bed-2-arom-x,2-6 oxo.

note-im mostly always hungry,slight increase in aggression so far.i'll keep you posted.
sounds like a great day bud!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Green around before giving it to bslick69b again.
Now you're almost up to me bslick. We got problems here dawg. haha

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar