bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stayed out in ko'olina when I was there in 07, but had a nice time at hanuama bay too

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I stayed out in ko'olina when I was there in 07, but had a nice time at hanuama bay too
whoa!..you serious..! ko'olina is beautiful thats on the west side, hanauma bay is on the south side! both are really beautiful even from a local prospective!:jaw:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
we'll im still waitnig on my goods!..but in the mean time heres what today looks like!

chest-d.bs-4 sets of 10-80 lbs.each
bicepts-d.bs-4 sets of 10-80 lbs.each
shoulder/shrugs d.bs-4 sets of 10-80 lbs.each
millitary press d.bs-4 sets of 10-60 lbs.each
dips-4 sets of 10
sit-ups-4 sets of 20
pull-up's-4 set's of 15

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
sit-ups and pull-ups that a boy

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
still waiting on the dienedrone! but wil do this for today!

flat bench-4 sets of 5-272lbs.
flat bar curls-4 sets of 10-104lbs
flat bar s/shrugs-4 sets of 10-184lbs
flat bar military press-4 sets of 10-179lbs
dips-4 sets of 20

will go to the beach and do some running afterwards!(about 1-half to two hours)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hey bslick. i'm curious as to the method of your madness here. yesterday you did dumbells with chest, now you're doing barbell bench a day later. doesn't that cause recovery issues?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hey bslick. i'm curious as to the method of your madness here. yesterday you did dumbells with chest, now you're doing barbell bench a day later. doesn't that cause recovery issues?
tommorrow is rest day, so im pounding it out today!--next week i was going to switch it around a little bit!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
what does your current split look like?
mon-chest(flat bar),arms(bi's-flat bar),pull-ups(behind the head),shoulders(flat-bar millitarys)
tue-chest(d.b-flys),tri's(behind head raises),neck(flat-bar shrugs),shoulders(d.b-up rights)
wed-rest!
thur-abs(sit-ups),legs/cardio(run beach)light-day!
fri-same routine as mon!(but heavy)
sat-no set routine i try cover all compounds in that day(heavy)!
sun-rest!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
mon-chest(flat bar),arms(bi's-flat bar),pull-ups(behind the head),shoulders(flat-bar millitarys)
tue-chest(d.b-flys),tri's(behind head raises),neck(flat-bar shrugs),shoulders(d.b-up rights)
wed-rest!
sun-rest!

pretty nice set up there buddy

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wed-rest!
sun-rest!
wow 3 days of chest per week on MTF? thats a lot!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i know! thats a habit,i always had!..i just dont feel im working it as much as i should! and i always want to feel tight!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but thats not really 3 days of chest, if each day just has 1 chest exercise. its closer to "full body minus legs 3 days" which i've done before too, seems to work pretty nicely actually.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
i better start doing that!thanks,bro!
Stick to whatever works for you, but its good to change it up.
Misread about heavy on friday/saturday. So technically, no set parts on saturday or no idea of yet?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Stick to whatever works for you, but its good to change it up.
Misread about heavy on friday/saturday. So technically, no set parts on saturday or no idea of yet?
fri and sat!(heavy)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but thats not really 3 days of chest, if each day just has 1 chest exercise. its closer to "full body minus legs 3 days" which i've done before too, seems to work pretty nicely actually.
thanks easy,its been working for me so far!..but maybe it could use some innovation!..the skip one day plan sounds good,but i go by what my body tells me,but we will see when the goods get here!..and what kind of boost that it has to offer, i may have to stack with tren!..but we will see!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, curious to see how it works out, my buddy is interested in it. Best of luck bud!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ahh... i finally get it. thanks easy.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
well today is rest day,going to the beach for a little r and r!:run:no mail on sundays so maybe tommorrow the goods will be in!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Alright,I'm in. Now, the party can start!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
well no show yet,on the goods,but here we go!
i got a little cold,but will work through it!

mon-chest(flat bar),arms(bi's-flat bar),pull-ups(behind the head),shoulders(flat-bar millitarys).

chest-flat bench-4 sets of 5 272lbs.
arms-curls-flat-bar 4 sets of 8 148lbs.
pull-ups-4 sets of 10.
shoulders-flat bar millitarys 4 sets of 10 179lbs.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It's on the way, just keep working out bro, make sure to get all your suporting supplements as well, such as omega3's purified, bacopa monnieri, and maybe some rhidiola rosea to fight off lethargy, c-q10 for heart, propinyl-l-cartinite would be nice as well, can't wait to see results bro, best wishes

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
It's on the way, just keep working out bro, make sure to get all your suporting supplements as well, such as omega3's purified, bacopa monnieri, and maybe some rhidiola rosea to fight off lethargy, c-q10 for heart, propinyl-l-cartinite would be nice as well, can't wait to see results bro, best wishes
fo'sho!..thanks andrew!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
soon my brutha....this week package should be there!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
yes, down to watch this for sure! will you have pictures? whats your pct look like?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
yes, down to watch this for sure! will you have pictures? whats your pct look like?
not sure yet,probbly clomid,nolva!,,will post before pics when goods get here!..thanks orangepeel!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nto sure yet,probly clomid,nolva!
I think the general concensus is that everyone would appreciate pictures. While strength increases are nice, mirror image is quite a significant factor to some i believe