bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I think the general concensus is that everyone would appreciate pictures. While strength increases are nice, mirror image is quite a significant factor to some i believe
no boubt,texas!.i agree 100%,bro..will post!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bslick,your routine doesn't look good. why arnt you at least doing like a push/pull, one bodypart a week, one bodypart a week twice, max-ot, 5x5, GVT or Dc?

what is that system your doing called? you seem to have good genetics, that system is not very good though from my perspective. We'll if it works for you thats all that matters different things work for different people. hope it works out well. Well it seems to be working cause your a big dude, unless you got genetics for this sport which i think it looks like..why dont you sign up in the feb 1st 2009 competition and compete against me? and I dont know if Ill use anythign with my arm like it is(I have to go light) I have a good foundation though. All you have to do is read the thread and post pictures the day of the competition on the shots that are required and we have judges here. Cheers Bud

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
bslick,your routine doesn't look good. why arnt you at least doing like a push/pull, one bodypart a week, one bodypart a week twice, max-ot, 5x5, GVT or Dc?

what is that system your doing called? you seem to have good genetics, that system is not very good though from my perspective. We'll if it works for you thats all that matters different things work for different people. hope it works out well. Well it seems to be working cause your a big dude, unless you got genetics for this sport which i think it looks like..why dont you sign up in the feb 1st 2009 competition and compete against me? and I dont know if Ill use anythign with my arm like it is(I have to go light) I have a good foundation though.
thanks smeton!..i dont do pulls(cabels)because i work with what i got!..what we hawaiians call(backyard)i use d.b's/flat-bars bench,try to be versitle with what i have!..people ask me where do i train,and there surprised when i tell them,i train at home,i never been to a real gym,in over 5 years!..thanks for the complement!..im worried about posting before pics now..lol..j.k..!and your a big dude too bro!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
the goods will be in soon!..i can feel it!..till then,this is whats going on for today!

tue-chest(d.b-flys),tri's(behind head raises),neck(flat-bar shrugs),shoulders(d.b-up rights)

chest-(d.b flys)-4 sets of 10 80lbs.
tri's-(behind the head raises)-4 sets of 10 85lbs.
neck-(flat-bar shrugs)-4 sets of 10 179lbs.
shoulders-(d.b uprights)-4 sets of 10 40lbs.
light day!..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love light days. (I hate not be able to lift heavy though on upper body!) Grrrrrrrrr lol

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
well today is rest day!..i'll go to the beach and show off some gun's!..:)..lol..be back tommorrow or today if my package comes!peace..!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
it's still early for the mail to get here,but i have a feeling it will arrive today! i hope!..but while i wait!

thur-abs(sit-ups),legs/cardio(run beach)light-day!

sit-ups-5 sets of 30
legs/cardio-run the beach-2 hours(incl.situps)
light-day!
i'll be back if goods get here!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, I def want to see how this treats ya!!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Should have it...but being on the island it may take longer.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
10 days, 4 pages, and still not on to Day 1? If I were in your position I'd fire your mailman.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
10 days, 4 pages, and still not on to Day 1? If I were in your position I'd fire your mailman.
no joke!..silentbob!..i want to let my dogs go on that mofo!:frustrate..lol..!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dang. was hoping you got it today! tomorrow, i'll cross my fingers :)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there bro,... at least the party's still goin'!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im still waiting on the goods,but the show must go on!

chest,by's,neck,shoulders,tri's

flat bench-4 sets of 5-272lbs.
flat bar curls-4 sets of 10-104lbs
flat bar s/shrugs-4 sets of 10-184lbs
flat bar military press-4 sets of 10-179lbs
dips-4 sets of 20
will see if it gets here today?(goods)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
its still early to know if my goods will be here today.i hopr it will come.i will do this today.

sat-chest(d.b-flys),tri's(behind head raises),neck(flat-bar shrugs),shoulders(d.b-up rights)

chest-(d.b flys)4 sets of 10 80lbs.
tri's(tri-bar)b.h.raises-2 sets of 20 85lbs.
neck-(flat bar shrugs)-4 sets of 10 190lbs.
shoulders-(d.b uprights)-4 sets of 5 60lbs.

i was going to do some cardio today(run the beach)but its raining cats and dogs.i'll do cardio on monday.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
we'll its here.alright!!!..since im done with my workout i will start an official log on monday!thanks a.m.s im really looking forward to this run!..alright..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
congrats! can't wait to see how this treats you!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys i'll let you know all about it come monday.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you could even start dosing tomorrow. don't know about dienedrone in specific, but a similar compound took 3 days to kick in. either way, i'm watching.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
you could even start dosing tomorrow. don't know about dienedrone in specific, but a similar compound took 3 days to kick in. either way, i'm watching.
i'll have it with breakfast come tommorrow.:hot:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed braddah b! 5 pages already and you didnt even start the dienedrone! hahaha this is gonna be huge. You should come down to aiea and train with me. Are you using AromX oncycle or off?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
subbed braddah b! 5 pages already and you didnt even start the dienedrone! hahaha this is gonna be huge. You should come down to aiea and train with me. Are you using AromX oncycle or off?
im going to use arom-x on,and for p.c.t!..might include something else for pct,but ill see later!

Last edited:
Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice av B :rofl: Damn son I got one response on my thread, you have 5 pages!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Nice av B :haha:. Damn son I got one response on my thread, you have 5 pages!
i started my log almost 2 weeks ago..lol thats why..lol..ill be droping by your log also to see how your doing,good luck grassroots!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
well i got my goods.thankyou a.m.s for this awesome log oppourtunity.come monday its on!heres what my schedule looks like today.

rest!
see you back here on monday!..peace.

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
day 1!

well i took my first dose this morning to give it a little headstart before monday!

breakfeast-3-eggs(scramble)3-pieces whole wheat toast(covered with p.b)-3 pieces bacon,1-bowl of oatmeal with raisens with a banana on the side,18.0z of iced water,16oz.100%whey shake!

supps-2-dienedrone,2 multi,2-milk thistle,2 l-glutimine,3-aminoacids,3-fish oils....2-arom-x before bed tonight!
on my on days the supp. is different(doseing)..see ya tomorroww.
the label on this product is sick,the almost anadize purple color really adds that flare to the presentation of this product!

Last edited:
nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
It's on!!! #*%$ yeah!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro's,we will see how it goes?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i took my first dose this morning to give it a little headstart before monday!

breakfeast-3-eggs(scramble)3-pieces whole wheat toast(covered with p.b)-3 pieces bacon,1-bowl of oatmeal with raisens with a banana on the side,18.0z of iced water,16oz.100%whey shake!

supps-2-dienedrone,2 multi,2-milk thistle,2 l-glutimine,3-aminoacids,3-fish oils....2-arom-x before bed tonight!
on my on days the supp. is different(doseing)..see ya tomorroww.
nice big breakfast :hot:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
make sure to eat plenty of carbs to avoid any chances of hypoglocemia

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in on this one...lol, when you finally get it!

cheers brotha!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
a little motivation!

ah!..shoots the pic didnt' come out!..next time..lol..

Last edited: