bslick69b's..a.m.s.dienedrone(sponsored)log!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
did you work out today bslick, or is this a day off?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
did you work out today bslick, or is this a day off?
yeah!..today is my day off.LOL.but i still managed to stuff my face with food again..LOL..are you going to take tommorrow off?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
plenty of time to take time off when i'm dead.

i take my weekends off to recover, which keeps the kids happy. that's about it. i'm going in early tomorrow, before they close :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i take my weekends off to recover, which keeps the kids happy. that's about it. i'm going in early tomorrow, before they close :)
That's the spirit suncloud! I've got HIIT cardio in morning. Then I'm going to feast. If it was a weight training day, I'd be hammering away. And you know this.......mayne!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

atta boy!..im thinking about doing my w/o earlier then usuall!..got to do some last minute grub shopping!..so i will be posting early tommorrow!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
That's the spirit suncloud! I've got HIIT cardio in morning. Then I'm going to feast. If it was a weight training day, I'd be hammering away. And you know this.......mayne!
how's it going t.g!..its always a pleasure to have a celebrity in the house!:):pose:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, and very late. How did I not know about this one? I'm subscribed to like 20+ threads, so I rarely go looking for another one. LOL But you should have told me about this one bro. You're such a loyal supporter of my log, I would've been here in a heartbeat. I'll catch up on these last 10 pages here soon. Keep hammering away bslick69b!! :hammer:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
atta boy!..im thinking about doing my w/o earlier then usuall!..got to do some last minute grub shopping!..so i will be posting early tommorrow!
i notice when i take days off, i tend to think "i'm just not feeling this today". next thing i know, i've missed two weeks of working out. even if i'm sick, i'll still drive into the gym parking lot, just to keep me in the routine.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how's it going t.g!..its always a pleasure to have a celebrity in the house!:):pose:
Celebrity??!! ha ha That's rich. How's the strength coming along on this stuff? As far as legal tren goes, I've only used the ALRI Methoxy TRN so far. The 17b methoxy trienbolone structure. And it's only dosed at 1.5 mg. per cap. That's really good stuff!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, and very late. How did I not know about this one? I'm subscribed to like 20+ threads, so I rarely go looking for another one. LOL But you should have told me about this one bro. You're such a loyal supporter of my log, I would've been here in a heartbeat. I'll catch up on these last 10 pages here soon. Keep hammering away bslick69b!! :hammer:
thanks t.g!!i would tell you to keep hammering away also,but you broke:frustrate that mofo a long time ago!..LOL..im complementing the intensity of your workouts!..your always hitting it hard! and with such intensity.

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Celebrity??!! ha ha That's rich. How's the strength coming along on this stuff? As far as legal tren goes, I've only used the ALRI Methoxy TRN so far. The 17b methoxy trienbolone structure. And it's only dosed at 1.5 mg. per cap. That's really good stuff!!
this is only day three, strength steadily climbing but my reps went up by 3 all the way around.and my appetitte is fierce im eating almost every 2 hrs..and agression,oh boy i think thats starting to kick in first!so far so good though!..but im sure my strenght will increase by bounds the way i have been eating lately. feels like the calm before the storm!

Last edited:
bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i notice when i take days off, i tend to think "i'm just not feeling this today". next thing i know, i've missed two weeks of working out. even if i'm sick, i'll still drive into the gym parking lot, just to keep me in the routine.
thats some sweet dedication suncloud!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im back slick, been out of action for last couple days dang virus killed me. Log is looking NASTY in a good way.Keep up the good work my man!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Im back slick, been out of action for last couple days dang virus killed me. Log is looking NASTY in a good way.Keep up the good work my man!
thanks JOHNJESSICA20!..i hope your feeling better and i hope you got your appetitte for tommorrow!..LOL.:hot::drunk:

habit5641

habit5641

Awards
this is only day three, strength steadily climbing but my reps went up by 3 all the way around.and my appetitte is fierce im eating almost every 2 hrs..and agression,oh boy i think thats starting to kick in first!so far so good though!..but im sure my strenght will increase by bounds the way i have been eating lately. feels like the calm before the storm!
I haven't really had the appetite increase yet. hope i do soon because it's always awesome to actully want to eat all this extra food.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really had the appetite increase yet. hope i do soon because it's always awesome to actully want to eat all this extra food.
bro,you have to rock them weights and build up an appetitte doing it!..whats your stats look like?age,weight,height?.or maybe your still early in your cycle.but it would be great to have a boost in your appititte before you start the m-drol stack!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no not spam!..LOL..raw fish.lomi salmon,kalua pig,pipi kaula,lau lau,lilikoi juice.haupia,squid lu'au!..mmmmm!:djparty::drunk:
another thing I love about hawaii...you can get poke everywhere! I love to walk into a costco or sams club and buy a tub of fresh poke and just go to town with it!!!!

I've spent all that time there and never been to a lu'au...next time I want to hit one up! (a real one though...not a tourist one).

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bslick are you prone to losing your hair

from the pictures I say no and you are 32 as well..most guys if they are start losing by this age

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
another thing I love about hawaii...you can get poke everywhere! I love to walk into a costco or sams club and buy a tub of fresh poke and just go to town with it!!!!

I've spent all that time there and never been to a lu'au...next time I want to hit one up! (a real one though...not a tourist one).
whats the good word braddah' robb?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
bslick are you prone to losing your hair

from the pictures I say no and you are 32 as well..most guys if they are start losing by this age
whats up smeton?..no im not losing hair thank god!..LOL..and im 34.LOL.thanks for that info.:)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats the good word braddah' robb?
Just finished driving from San Diego to Phoenix...visiting my family for the holiday! (I hate making that drive)

how about you big homie?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Just finished driving from San Diego to Phoenix...visiting my family for the holiday! (I hate making that drive)

how about you big homie?
not much my man,just getting all the grub ready for tommorrow.turkey,ham you know all the trimmings.LOL..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, I've noticed how you eat...I bet you can do some damage on a day like thanksgiving!

you got a big crowd tomorrow...aunties, uncles, braddah's, sistahs, etc? (me trying to sound like I'm from the islands)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i love poke, I make it myself from time to time.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no not spam!..LOL..raw fish.lomi salmon,kalua pig,pipi kaula,lau lau,lilikoi juice.haupia,squid lu'au!..mmmmm!:djparty::drunk:
im down! and fck it we can throw one slice fried spam on that plate too with choke ( another way of saying plenty) rice!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I've noticed how you eat...I bet you can do some damage on a day like thanksgiving!

you got a big crowd tomorrow...aunties, uncles, braddah's, sistahs, etc? (me trying to sound like I'm from the islands)
rodjah dat!..braddah' rob!and you are local i said!..LOL..:)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im down! and fck it we can throw one slice fried spam on that plate too with choke ( another way of saying plenty) rice!!!

Hel Yeah!! We like that fried spam down here in Tennessee also. ha ha Do you know what that stands for? S.hit P.osing A.s M.eat!! LOL Have a Happy Thanskgiving everyone!! :djparty:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

yeah!..spam and cabbage!..baked spam!..can!.LOL..
happy thanksgiving my braddahs' and sistahs':)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Hel Yeah!! We like that fried spam down here in Tennessee also. ha ha Do you know what that stands for? S.hit P.osing A.s M.eat!! LOL Have a Happy Thanskgiving everyone!! :djparty:
LOL..thats a good one.LOL..HAPPY THANKSGIVING THUNDER GOD!..:)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do the same my brutha. Now eat up!! :food::D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else!! Log is lookin' great and well detailed!! Can't wait to see how it ends up!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
well as for today my grub line up will look like this!(everything)!..LOL..turkey,ham,stuffings,and the list will go on and on!..lol..

supps-2-dienedrone,2-multi,2-milk thistle,3-fish oils,3-aminoacids,1-18oz.100%whey shake.

work-out-chest(d.b-flys),tri's(behind head raises),neck(flat-bar shrugs),shoulders(d.b-up rights)

chest-(d.b flys)4 sets of 10 80lbs.
tri's(tri-bar)b.h.raises-2 sets of 20 85lbs.
neck-(flat bar shrugs)-4 sets of 10 190lbs.
shoulders-(d.b uprights)-4 sets of 5 60lbs.

post w/o supps-3-aminoacids,3-fish oils.

before bed supps-2-6 oxo,2-arom-x.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mean da bean lol.
i like the workout style man its obviously working for you, short and simple. :thumbsup:

why have you started to use 6oxo?

Thundergod nice one! LOL.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
mean da bean lol.
i like the workout style man its obviously working for you, short and simple. :thumbsup:

why have you started to use 6oxo?

Thundergod nice one! LOL.
i use 6 oxo for a.i/support!,although i know that dienedrone dont convert to estrogen,just for be safe!.you think i should drop it?..and arom-x is used for support/libido enhancer!

tattoopierced1

i use 6 oxo for a.i/support!,although i know that dienedrone dont convert to estrogen,just for be safe!.you think i should drop it?..and arom-x is used for support/libido enhancer!
shouldnt have to worry about estrogen as much as progesterone with this. If you dont have issues with progesterone, then your good. If so, caber is good to keep on hand.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt have to worry about estrogen as much as progesterone with this. If you dont have issues with progesterone, then your good. If so, caber is good to keep on hand.
i have no issues with progesterone so far,but i'll deff. keep caber in mind!thanks for the info!..:)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That 6-OXO may go pretty well with the Dienedrone. Propadrol has a similar compound and includes and anti-estrogen as well... 6-OXO is weird though. Some say it acts more like a SERM, though it's not.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
That 6-OXO may go pretty well with the Dienedrone. Propadrol has a similar compound and includes and anti-estrogen as well... 6-OXO is weird though. Some say it acts more like a SERM, though it's not.
thanks fog!..happy thanksgiving bro!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
okay!here we go.for breakfeast.i ate 3-eggs,3-pieces ham,2-scoops white rice,bowl oat meal and raisins,16oz ice water,2 tbsp.p.b(straight).finishing my 18oz.whey shake as i type!..lol.

supps-2-bienedrone,2-multi,2-milk thistle,3-amino's,3-fish oils.

work-out plan-chest(flat bar),arms(bi's-flat bar),pull-ups(behind the head),shoulders(flat-bar millitarys).

chest-flat bench-4 sets of 5 272lbs.
arms-curls-flat-bar 4 sets of 8 148lbs.
pull-ups-4 sets of 10.
shoulders-flat bar millitarys 4 sets of 10 179lbs.

post w/o supps-3-fish oils,3-amino's.

before bed supps-2-arom-x,2-6 oxo.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I hear about your meals, I get fricken starving. Even if I blunt my appy with ephedrine/caffeine.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
how are you feeling during the workouts. are the weights easier, do they feel lighter, what are your thoughts on what the dienedrone is doing so far? besides appetite :)