Bravo's Eatin Playground Candy From a Universal Nut.(Sponsored)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok! Now I remember. Seems like a great addition to a PCT! NAC will help and muscle fatigue can be brutal when coming off!

BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hg!

That's got a nice "support" profile going there... the niacin, electrolytes and cit. malate in particular I like.
Ok! Now I remember. Seems like a great addition to a PCT! NAC will help and muscle fatigue can be brutal when coming off!

The guys in the development lab do their homework when it comes to putting these things together. More and more as I learn I find the the ingredient profiles make sense and work together with each other to give great results.

I'm going to be adding BA9 back into my supp stack shortly and I'm really looking forward to it.

Hg

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I almost ran Havoc my self too. I just can't at this point. Goodluck with your run though!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 43
Off day

Day 44
Arms/shoulders

Superset
One arm cable curl- 15/12/10
Straight bar press down-15/12/10

Superset
Rope hammer curls-15/12/10
Rope kickbacks-15/12/10

Superset
Preacher curls-12/10/8
Brain crushers- 12/10/8

Superset
Barbell upright rows-3 X 12
DB shrugs-3 X 12

Abs-150 crunches

I will do legs Thursday. Went to doctor today and my shoulder is getting better!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 45
legs
5:00 - 5:40PM!!!Wow A 30 MINUTE LEG WORKOUT. I did cardio for 10 min.

Stair climber - 10 min. on a random workout on level 8. got a great sweat going. the directions said: please stop if: you feel faint, pain, or shallow breathing. damn, isn't that what leg day is all about?

superset
leg press - 15/12/10 went to 540lb.
machine calve raises - 3 X 25 did same as leg press for calves with 10 sec. pause.

superset
Step ups - 45lb DB's 3 X 8 each leg. i was breathing crazy. never stopped!
Standing machine calve raises - 3 X 20 BURN BABY BURN!

superset
seated leg ext. - 15/12/10 loaded the whole rack. concentrated greatly.
seated leg curl - 15/12/10

Review
Beta Ala9 - All out of this guys. I always took this 30min preworkout. i noticed that later on in my run with it, it took longer for me to feel the tingles but i felt them everytime. about 80% of the time i dosed it twice a day. the last week i really just did it pre-workout to try and stretch it with my Intra-Aid. i also took it on off days some as well to keep it in the system. Universals/Animal beta ala9 is a great all around product that can be stacked with anything. If you don't enjoy alot of stim effect or may be sensitive to stims then this is a great pre-workout. It also has other goodies in it. I do know that my energy in the gym was up and my fatigue was cut in half. this is a great staple for anybody.

Intra-Aid - This intra workout drink was very tasty. more amino's than what i expected and somewhat thicher/richer than others i have tried, which = tasteir. when ever i pushed myself to complete sweating days (legs) i would drink in a matter of no time. I noticed more in the area of post workout recovery and being sore less often. I have already recommended this to many of my friends just because intra workout supps are starting to hit the market harder than before.

I will post my weight next monday so you guys can tell where i started to where i am now. I was 216 last monday. I am thicker than my first log as well.

That's a 9lb gain and is exactly where i need to be for my new cycle. i will get that log up as soon as i buy a computer this weekend. my other one sucks ASS!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR BEING ALONG WITH ME!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I had a great workout this morning! Went and looked @ a new computer! Ill probly pick it up today or 2Morrow! Tried to find just the base but all they had were ones with monitors too! Oh well!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Day 45
legs
5:00 - 5:40PM!!!Wow A 30 MINUTE LEG WORKOUT. I did cardio for 10 min.

Stair climber - 10 min. on a random workout on level 8. got a great sweat going. the directions said: please stop if: you feel faint, pain, or shallow breathing. damn, isn't that what leg day is all about?

superset
leg press - 15/12/10 went to 540lb.
machine calve raises - 3 X 25 did same as leg press for calves with 10 sec. pause.

superset
Step ups - 45lb DB's 3 X 8 each leg. i was breathing crazy. never stopped!
Standing machine calve raises - 3 X 20 BURN BABY BURN!

superset
seated leg ext. - 15/12/10 loaded the whole rack. concentrated greatly.
seated leg curl - 15/12/10

Review
Beta Ala9 - All out of this guys. I always took this 30min preworkout. i noticed that later on in my run with it, it took longer for me to feel the tingles but i felt them everytime. about 80% of the time i dosed it twice a day. the last week i really just did it pre-workout to try and stretch it with my Intra-Aid. i also took it on off days some as well to keep it in the system. Universals/Animal beta ala9 is a great all around product that can be stacked with anything. If you don't enjoy alot of stim effect or may be sensitive to stims then this is a great pre-workout. It also has other goodies in it. I do know that my energy in the gym was up and my fatigue was cut in half. this is a great staple for anybody.

Intra-Aid - This intra workout drink was very tasty. more amino's than what i expected and somewhat thicher/richer than others i have tried, which = tasteir. when ever i pushed myself to complete sweating days (legs) i would drink in a matter of no time. I noticed more in the area of post workout recovery and being sore less often. I have already recommended this to many of my friends just because intra workout supps are starting to hit the market harder than before.

I will post my weight next monday so you guys can tell where i started to where i am now. I was 216 last monday. I am thicker than my first log as well.

That's a 9lb gain and is exactly where i need to be for my new cycle. i will get that log up as soon as i buy a computer this weekend. my other one sucks ASS!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR BEING ALONG WITH ME!
Spot on BB. I'm glad you did so well with the Stack bro. You paid your dues in the gym and reaped the benefits. This dedication to hard training, diet and smart supplementation is what it is all about man.

Nice review on the products to.

Hg