Bravo's Eatin Playground Candy From a Universal Nut.(Sponsored)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I really am gettin more accustomed to the weight with my shoulder but just slowly havin to increase the weight! I can't afford to reinjur it!

Smart man right there. Train hard, but smart! Your doing great in here man.

Hg

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Legs
4:00 - 5:00 PM it took me an hour and felt like i only did :30 min of work. i was just walkin around sweatin like crazy!

Stetched really well - 10 min. legs and back.
Treadmill - I walked a lap then I ran my mile. OK, today i wasn't very motivated at all. the wife and i have been arguing so i wasn't up for today at all, but oh well. gota do what you gota do! I put the treadmill on 8.1speed and ran a straight mile. This was the fastest i had ran by literally 1 sec. 7:24 I wasn't trying to shatter my last mile time just trying to stay at a good pace and get a sweat goin. Then i walked another lap. I was on the treadmill for 12min. total. that was a great warm-up for leg day!

Superset
One legged leg press - 200lbs. 3 x 10 each.
calves on leg press machine - 3 x 20 each.

One legged Leg ext. - 150lb. 4 x 15

Standing One legged Leg Curls - 80lb. 3 x 12

Supplements
5:15 AM - 3 beta ala9 caps.
5:15 AM - 2 caps super cissus.
3:20 PM - 3 beta ala9 caps
3:30 PM - 1 scoop of glycergrow
4:00 - 4:50 PM- Intra-Aid w/2 scoops of glycergrow.
5:20 PM - 2 scoops of Dymatize whey with milk and PB.
7:00 PM - Super Cissus - 2 caps.

*Today I just didn't feel motivated at all. When I got in there i felt better, but when the wife and i are arguing it's tough for me to stay motivated. Anyway, the mile run went great! then my leg presses put me in overtime. I increased my weight from last time but i was dead. pouring with sweat. I didn't do any step-ups or lunges this day. but i felt like i had. the leg ext. felt great and my legs were lookin larger, but i just didn't do the amount of exercise that i normally do but i still got a hell of a workout in.
I sucked down my intra-aid so dang fast i wanted more. I could have doubled up yesterday because my stomach was quizzy and everything. It's been a while since i felt like that. So i had to down my aminos. beta-ala9 is still makin me feel good as well.*

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Damn what a way to work those legs. Will you be able to walk?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well I didn't hit the weights Friday! Just felt I needed the break! Just went 3 days last week! Monday will be my next routine! I've still been taken my beta-ala9 daily and feel good!

My computer is broke so I'm just havin to use my phone for now!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Legs
5:45 - 6:45 PM

Stetched really well - 10 min. legs and back.

Superset
close leg press - 420lbs - 3 x 10 Leg press machine calve raises - 420lb. 3 x 20

Superset
Step Ups - 45lb DB in each hand. 3 x 8 each leg!
Standing Calve raises - 230lbs. 3 x 15 + 10sec. negative pause

Leg Ext. - 20/15/12 increasing weight by 15lb. each set.

DB Leg Curls - 45lb. 2 x 10 each.

Abs - Ab Ball - 4 x 20 nothing big just wanted to stretch them out and get a good burn.

Supplements
8:00 AM - 3 beta ala9 caps.
8:00 AM - 2 caps super cissus.
5:15 PM - 3 beta ala9 caps.
5:15 PM - 1 scoop of Glycergrow.
5:45 - 6:45 PM- Intra-Aid w/2 scoops of glycergrow.
7:00 PM - 1 scoops of Dymatize whey with milk and added a glycergrow scoop.
9:00 PM - Super Cissus - 2 caps.

Cardio was after instead of before because last leg day was brutal with the running.
I just got on the lyptical machine for 15min. and cooled down really well plus i had a great burn in my buttocks:)

Food:
Basically been eatin the same as usuall. I did eat some fish tacos last night after my workout which was about 45min. after my post shake.

My review being about halfway through these supps:
Beta Ala9 - My system is flooded with this stuff after 2 weeks I really enjoy this. It makes me feel somewhat more alert/awake during the day. Feels like it keeps my body warm to a certain degree. I don't cramp as much and i feel more endurance.
Intra-Aid - What can I say. Best tasting Amino complex i've had and i love it on leg day. Keeps the soreness down the next day as well.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
6:00 - 7:00 AM

Workout
Upper Body - Arms/Chest/Back: no shoulders this time. wantin the time off. Didn't up much weight. stayed the same and kept it strict!

Treadmill - 1 mile light jog, just gettin blood into the legs after a great last night session!

Superset - bi/tri
One arm cable curls - 30lbs x 20 / 30lbs x 15 / 30lbs x 15
One arm cable reverse grip pull downs - 40lb x 20 / 40lb x 15 / 40lb x 15

Superset bi/tri
Cable Rope curls - 70lb x 20 / 70lb x 15 / 70lb x 10
Cable Rope Tri's - 70lb x 20 / 70lb x 15 / 80b x 10

chest/back
Seated Chest Press - 30 / 25 / 20 / 15 / 10 went up 10lbs each set & started light and went up.
seated machine row - 30 / 25 / 20 / 15 / 10 stayed with my normal weight. got a good burn.

push-ups - 2 x 20

Abs - 200 crunches

*Shoulder felt stiff after the last upper workout, so i wanted to keep it safe.
Supplement timing/dosage- I got to sleep in later this morning due to not having to work the rest of the week. but the dosage will be the same as all AM days. I will not workout christmas eve or day. gotta put up a swing set and visit with the family. You guys have a .......................................
Merry Christmas

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Friday the 26th I hit all body parts and got a great workout in! I lifte 3 times this week do to Christmas but I will post this past workout because my blackberry doesn't give me many options! I will update soon! Leg day 2Morrow! Hope you all had a merry Christmas!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing these workouts...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You've been doing great bro. And good on ya for listening to your body and taking a break when you felt you needed it. This is how you make progress man. Keep the pace...

Hg

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
(last Friday)
Day 19
I got in a great workout! I had my cousin workout with me who just joined the military and came in for the holidays.!
My shoulder has been feeling pretty good, I feel like by the time this run is over i will be able to get underneath some flat bench and incline and even play with some DB's.

Workout
Legs/Arms/Chest/Back
11:45 - 1:15 PM
this was along one. felt that i needed to hit it longer due to the holiday food extravaganza!

Warm-Up - Treadmill - I jogged a mile on 7.5 speed. wasn't going for a good fast personal record run but i did work up a hell-of-a sweat with my sweat shirt on. I usually keep my Intra-Aid on the ground by the treadmill so as soon as i get done i suck down about 10oz. then sipp on the rest through workout.

Superset
leg press - 270 x 20/ 360 x 20 / 450 x 15
calve raises(leg press) 270 x 20 / 360 x 20 / 450 x 20 with 10sec. negative pause @ end of each set!

Superset
DB Lunges - 50lb DB's 3 x 8each
standing calve raises - 190 x 20 / 205 x 20 / 220 x 15
i was hurting pretty bad with legs @ this point. my calves felt huge!

Supersetbi/tri
One arm cable curls - 30lbs x 20 / 30lbs x 15 / 40lbs x 10
V bar push downs- 60lb x 20 / 70lb x 15 / 70lb x 10

Superset
Rope cable curls - 60lb x 15 / 70lb x 15 / 70lb x 10
Rope Cable kickbacks - 40lb 3 x 10

Superset
seated bench press machine
- 60lb 4 x 30 went high reps on this to get blood in my chest!
seated machine row - 115lb 4 x 30 I stayed with the same weight. just pushin out the reps guys! 30 reps was tough for this.

Abs. crunches and leg raises. got in 150 total reps of abs

Supplement timing/dosage is the same as previous PM workout routines.

*it was a good workout and i felt great afterwards. lovin this stuff! beta alan9 is totally floodin the system guys. my cousin was hurtin after our first superset. ha. he couldn't even hit the boxin bag his legs were soo jello!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
*Like I said earlier. Absolutely the best i've looked after a workout in about 2 months. felt great and i am slowly upping the weight. im starting to notice some benefits from the beta ala9 and intra-aid. my energy levels are up throughout the day and I looking fuller/dense after workouts.

Supplement timing/dosage is the same as previous PM workout routines.

Good stuff Bro. Going up is thr right direction man. How are you eating these days? Hope the holidays aren't spoiling you like they have been me?

Hg

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hoomgar for the love brotha!

todays lift was a leg day only. not sore at all from last friday which i know sas only 2 days ago but i did some leg ext. and leg curls where i didn't last friday. i've been waitin to incorporate some squats but it puts soo much stress on my shoulder when i go behind my head with the bar. so here it was today.

Day 21

Legs
9:00 - 10:00 AM

Stetched really well - 10 min. legs and back. as usuall.

Treadmill - Ran a mile on 8.0 speed. i was hurtin this morning for some reason. maybe not enough recovery time or it just being in the AM and not having worked out this early lately. huh?

Smith Machine Front Squats.
135 x 18 / 155 x 15 / 165 x 10
* first time in a while* shoulder felt fine on holdin this up. had to keep arms crossed!

Step Ups - 45lb DB in each hand. 3 x 8 each leg!
Standing Calve raises - 230lbs. 3 x 15 + 10sec. negative pause

Leg Ext. - 20/15/12 increasing weight by 15lb. each set.

One legged leg curls - 15/ 15/10 stayed the same with the weight each time.

ABS
- 200 crunches.

Supplements
8:30 AM - 3 beta ala9 caps.
8:30 AM - 1 scoop Glycergrow.
9:00 - 10:00 AM- Intra-Aid w/2 scoops of glycergrow
10:30 - MY Shake. - 1 banana /2 scoops of PB /1 egg/ 2 scoops of dymatize whey. 1/2 cup of oats. blend it up and oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill finish my beta ala9 this evening and i am out of supercissus. can't say much about this product. things seemed very graduall! it's by no means a miracle pill!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you do one scoop of Glycergrow pre-workout and the other 2 intra-workout. How's that dissolve when mixed with IA? And I'm assuming by having some pre-workout it helps increase pump even more than if consumed just intra?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Hoomgar: yeah the diet has stayed good for the most part, but for the holidays I did eat more of turkey and ham which isn't bad! I haven't been eating as many calories as normal just stayin around 3000! I have been eatin shakes more if I feel behind! I put oats and peanut butter plus one banana and it consisits of at least 40gms of protein!

Resolve: the Glycergrow does contribute to a better pump and helps the absorption of my supps! It doesn't mix well but I just drink it down anyway! When I take it solo pre or even sometimes post I just out the scoop in my mouth and rinse it down with juice or water! It is tasteless and odorless so it doesn't bother me!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks resolve! Much love back to ya! Can't do much from my blackberry but ill update yesterdays workout which was pretty fast and tireing! Hope everyone had a great new year!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Which was new years eve was more of a DC routine! No cardio

Day 25
This past Friday was a DC routine as well! Cardio was involved for sure!

I must say the holidays have kept me busy so I have decided this past week to stick to a DC style! My diet the past 7 days has been wild! I put mw a new BBQ pit on my patio. I put a new TV mounted outside for the bowl games. And since last Thursday I have been layin tile in my bathroom! Crazy stuff guys! Sorry for the ill updates but not being @ school and near a working computer without driving up there has killed me!
Diet has been deer sausage, boudain, pizza, protein shakes, and chicken! Seriously! Hasn't been much of anything else! No vegetables or fruit lately either! Had some bananas but just in my shakes. I feel like I've put on 4lb. In 7 days! My wife told me yesterday that ice been lookin thick as hell! Guess ill take that as a complement!

As far as the supps go, I am still dosing the beta ala9 daily but just the intra-aid every other day M-F for the past 2 weeks!

My main goal when I started 4 weeks ago was to develop my legs more and get back into upper body shape but @ a moderate rate! This I have done! My legs are looking and feeling great and pics of thighs and valves will come soon!

Starting Monday I will be on my regular routine 4 days a week! And just in case none of you have tiled before; the past 2 days my hamstrings and lower back have felt like ive done a million straight legged deads! Haha! I love the holidays but man I'm I truly glad they are over! Watchin Florida beat the soones on my patio grillin watchin TV outside is gonna be nice also though too!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Upper Body(Mon.)
4:30 - 5:30 PM

Lyptical Machine - 12:00 interval on level 8. i enjoyed this more than the typical mile run which doesn't last as long or doesnt put too much strain on my body. I got a great burn in my hams and butt.

Superset (bi/tri)
DB Curls - 40lb x 12 / 45lb x 10 / 50lb x 7 liftin more and feelin back! shoulder is very minimal injury!
One arm cable extensions - 30lb x 15 / 40lb x 12 / 40lb x 12 felt great, could have upped but enjoyed

Superset (back/tri)
Close Grip Cable Row - 150lb, 3 x 15 stayed slow and strict. little tender but best ive felt yet!
Rope extensions - 60lb x 12 / 70lb x 10 / 70lb x 10

Superset (bi/chest)
Machine Preacher Curl - 55lb, 3 x 10
Machine Bench Press - 60lb x 30 / 70lb x 25 / 70lb x 22
Great burn on both of these. I was lookin huge for real.

Superset (Shoulder/Back)
DB Shrugs - 95lb, 3 x 15
Wide grip pulldown - 120lb, 3 x 15

Stretched and did abs. loosening my back up! laying tile was brutal on my back and hams!

It basically took me around 40min. to do the weight routine. I felt huge guys. So for the first time in weeks I jumped on the scale. It said a whopping 217! I was for sure it was off, but i leveled it out and the owner said it was on. that is about 7lbs heavier than when i started. not bad for bieng right around 7lb's in 4 weeks. I love it.

Review of Supps:
Beta Ala9 - I honestly enjoy this product. it has great benefits: helps with being awake in the morning. helps with my fatigue. plus tingles. plus aids in sweating in the gym i feel.
Intra - Aid - the taste is absolutely great. doesn't fill me up during my workout but yet completely easy to take down and it has plenty of Amino's in it vs the other competition. I feel like this is one of the main reasons i have been able to slowly keep/gain weight and i am glad because of my injury it has helped in recovery also.

MONDAY THE 19TH I SHOULD BE ABLE TO START MY NEXT CYCLE. HAVOC/MMV2 PLUS TONS OF STAPLES AND GOODIES!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'know I just tried the machine preacher curl for the first time recently and thought it was awesome! I usually avoid machines because they have a tendency to hurt my joints, but that one worked the hell out of my bis and felt great!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Good work pressin on through the holidays bro.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Y'know I just tried the machine preacher curl for the first time recently and thought it was awesome! I usually avoid machines because they have a tendency to hurt my joints, but that one worked the hell out of my bis and felt great!
It is more concentrated and focuses on the bicep area closest to the forearm more for me. i love it. gets that peak happenin.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
200 Crunches is insane man. Lol I would give up if I didn't feel anything by 50.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 29 (tuesday)

Legs
5:00 - 6:00 PM

went straight onto lyptical machine - 12min. warmup high intensity.

Superset
leg press - 270lb x 20 / 470lb x 10 / 470lb x 10
Leg press machine calve raises - 270lb x 25 / 470lb. 2 x 20

Superset
DB Lunges - 45lb DB in each hand. 3 x 8 each leg!
Standing Calve raises - 200lbs. 3 x 20 + 10sec. negative pause

Leg Ext. - 15/12/10 did the stack the last set. slow and strict. my legs are lookin nice.

would have done some more hammy work but they were tender and tight already.
I stepped on the scale again and WOW. I'm weighin in @ 218 with my ipod and just my normal workout clothes. t-shirt. shoes. i mean. i know for a fact i have gained 5lb at least on this universal run and I contribute it to the supps and me hitting legs twice as hard even though i am reducing my upperbody workouts due to my shoulder(which is feeling great)!
I suppose all this testosterone in my lower body is flushing my system and i am growing and the supps are keeping my legs healthy and able to hit them twice a week.

Day 30 was yesterday. OFF DAY.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Running super sets on leg day is not for the faint of heart. Good workin my man. Keep the pace...

Hg

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
i usually always do them just with calves; smaller muscle plus it can handle it as well as I. But when I superset leg press or front squats with weighted step-ups then that is a different story.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
i usually always do them just with calves; smaller muscle plus it can handle it as well as I. But when I superset leg press or front squats with weighted step-ups then that is a different story.
I'm doing legs tonight. I wont be squatting or leg pressing due to letting my back heal more before I do. I was thinking of just blasting away at some leg ext and lying leg curls but now you got me thinking about super setting them? If the gym isn't too busy, I may do this!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A leg ext/Leg curl superset can be some good stuff - working antagonists like that actually increase your performance somewhat simply because the opposing muscle group is fatigued.
I.E. you can leg extend more because your hams are tired and won't impede your quads contracting, and vice versa with the leg curls.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
well i do enjoy supersets and that is a good one. no wonder lifters enjoy the push/pull routines!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 31
Did just straight lyptical machine for 25min.
no liftin thursday just did cardio. worked up a good sweat and finished strong. was tight after also.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nice work getting that cardio in. Consistency is the key...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Upper Body(Fri.)
Just a P.M. routine. didn't take notes on weight but did get all this in around 1hr.

Lyptical Machine - 10:00 interval on level 8.

Superset (chest/back)
machine bench press - 30/25/20/15
hammer strength wide grip row - 20/15/10/10

Superset (chest/back)
Hammer Strenght incline single arm - 3 x 10
close grip pull downs - 3 x 15

Superset (bi/tri)
one arm cable curl - 15/10/10
one arm reverse cable pull downs - 15/10/10

Superset (bi/tri)
cable rope curls - 15/10/10
cable rope pull downs - 15/10/10

Superset (shoulders)
machine shoulder press - 3 x 10
barbell upright row - 3 x 10

Today i felt great. but the incline press i just had 45lbs. on each end and it was more tender than shoulder press. i was sore over weekend some but didn't hurt myself. I felt great getting in some shoulders and more chest. I can tell you I pushed/pulled more weight around than i have since my injury. feelin great. monday the 19th i will start my cycle. :)

Stretched back and legs!
abs - 150 total crunches. 6 x 25

I have surely gained weight and i will post up pics this week. this will be my last week to log. i will take it light and relax before my 6 week run of DS/PH

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Bravo, whats going on? How does your chest workout hold up with the shoulder issues? It seems with my week off, an old shoulder pain has flaired up. I was really feeling it last night. Your log looks good buddy. I've been following a long lurking, I should have posted up more. Sorry 'bout that. :type:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well, to be honest my injury is more front\top of shoulder! Side raises and upright rows hurt none! But any incline motion, more push than pull. Out and upward motion is tender! I can honestly say that if I had taken these 12 weeks off entirely I would be 100% but then again I wouldn't be where I am! I just test the waters with it and if something hurts I stop! Which the only thing ive done that made me feel tender is incline press! The weight isn't there but that will come! First shoulder injury ever and it sucks! My size hasn't been affected though!
thanks for stopin in bro!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Well, to be honest my injury is more front\top of shoulder! Side raises and upright rows hurt none! But any incline motion, more push than pull. Out and upward motion is tender! I can honestly say that if I had taken these 12 weeks off entirely I would be 100% but then again I wouldn't be where I am! I just test the waters with it and if something hurts I stop! Which the only thing ive done that made me feel tender is incline press! The weight isn't there but that will come! First shoulder injury ever and it sucks! My size hasn't been affected though!
thanks for stopin in bro!

Just keep working through it slow and steady like you are doing bro. Smart before harder and you will be back before you know it. Good on ya for paying attention to this though instead of just being a cowboy and plwoing your way back into a serious injury.

Hg

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it Hoomgar. I was really interested in taking something wet to actually aid in my recovery while continueing with this journey but i already had my havoc/MMv2 bought. and that was for reasons of recomping and trimmin the fat, but now i could care less to be honest. A wet compound would do my body good. Havoc actually made me look wet but felt somewhat dry. I do have some propadrol i may use starting next week with just my MMv2 then on the 26th throw the havoc/MMv2 route. I finished my bottle of SuperCissus during this log which did help some so i may either take out the havoc and go P-Plex or keep the havoc and go with some type of cissus/glucosamine supplement.

I will continue this log until my Intra-Aid runs out. I don't have much left of either, but figure I would keep postin it up even though this week is gonna be light and more cardio.

yesterday I just got on treadmill for a while. I will post up Monday and Tuesday's (todays routine) when i get done with today. Thanks guys.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the injury! Do you know how it happened?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the injury! Do you know how it happened?
it wasn't something that just popped. i was a gradual pain/inflamation and i think i tore it more when i was doing incline cable flies. At the time i was dosing some prime/DTHC/Ether Tabs. So i was gettin swole and feeling great and just thought it was from soreness, but i honestly think it is from pressing too hard too fast. in other words...Overtraining. and without proper stretching and me getting older BAM that did it. all i know is when it hit me it hurt to just lift my arm up to drive or even shake hands. I am alot better now but still cautious.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 35 (mon)
Just did Lyptical Machine for 20min. felt good and worked up a nice sweat. went home and relaxed.

Day 36
Legs
8:00 - 9:00 PM: latest workout i had in a long-long time. hate going late, but i had to get it in.

went straight onto lyptical machine - 10min. warmup high intensity.

Superset
leg press - 20 / 15 / 10
Leg press machine calve raises - 25 / 20 / 20 w/ 10sec. pause after each set.

Superset
DB Lunges - 50lb DB ! 5 lb. heavier than normal. makes a huge difference. 3 x 8 each leg
Standing Calve raises - 200lbs. 3 x 20 + 10sec. negative pause

Superset
Leg Ext. - 12 / 12 / 12 same weight each time.
one legged leg curl - 12 / 12 / 12 same weight each time.

Abs. 6 x 25 crunches!

workouts are staying the same and starting to get monotonous but not much different i can do right now. just want to ride this week out, take it light before i start my cycle monday. I will continue log until i get done and i might just move it to another section when i start my cycle so i can log it and you guys can stay up with it. It will get interesting i promise that!!!!!!!

few questions for you guys? What would be the benefit of running Pheraplex over Havoc with my MMv2? I understand the weight difference, but the only thing i can think of besides holding water helping my joints more is all i can think of. worse sides with the phera i'm assuming but never taken it.

what support supps would i need different with phera than havoc? any B6 needed you think or an AI to run during? not that prone to gyno, but had pubertal and i've always taken a dryer compound when it comes orally so not sure. i've taken deca/test/winny/var/proviron/epi that's what ive done before with deca being obviously more estrogen related compound. how does phera stack up!

Sorry HG for changing this topic form Intra-Aid and Beta Alanine but If it wasnt for these supps i wouldnt be ready to take this on!!! :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 38
Stretched legs and back.

Cardio
Treadmill - Jogged for 10min.
Stair climber - 15 min.
*worked up a good sweat.*

Abs
leg raises - 2 x 25
crunches - 2 x 25, 4 x 15

just taking it light this week before i start my run monday.
I am thinking about cardio in the AM before work. and lifting after work. figure 2 workouts a day will help burn some fat while being ON.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I just orderd some more protein and some animal flex! Oh yeah baby! Gettin ready for the big start!

BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Animal Flex is a life saver if you got any joint issues bro! My shoulders and knees both love me now. LOL!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 42
Chest/Back
Time - 5:20 - 6:20 PM

Workout
Lyptical - 10min. warm up.

Superset
Machine bench press - 20/15/12/10
bent over barbell row - 20/15/12/10

superset

Decline press - 3 x 10
close grip seated cable row - 3 x 15

superset
Wide grip pull down - 3 x 12
Push ups - 3 x 20

Abs - 3 x 20 leg lifts , 3 x 25 crunches , 3 x 15 hanging knee ups.

*shoulder was tested some today. felt fine but everything seemed heavy on my right side. I have an appointment to get a cortisone shot wednesday. it's been a while and it is just the slowest process i have ever had to go through*
I'm not use to going this light on things but i am getting a great pump.

supplements
Intra-Aid - during workout it is always needed after a lyptical warmup.
Beta Ala9 - lovin it. still get tingles with just 3 tabs. only have around 9-12 pills left.
MMv2 - 3 pills dosed with 2gms of fish oil. 1 am/1 lunch/1 pre workout
Propadrol - taking 60mg. 1 AM. 1 pre workout.
glycergrow - 3 scoops daily. 1 pre. 2 scoops with Intra-Aid.

i will start a log of my cycle starting next month when i start dosing the HAVOC. I had some extra propadrol in the cabinet and i will dose MMv2 for more than just 4 weeks so i decided to start it now. My start weight is 215lbs. That is where i finished last year in April. so ill be right on track.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hope that shoulder heals up for you bro. Keep taking care of it man. Getting a pump still though with less weight is still getting work done, you know that :)

Props...

Hg

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like those supersets man, they're well laid out. That last one with Pull-downs and push-ups I'm sure is a great finisher.

What's the ingredient profile for Beta-Ala9? I don't remember, is it just pure BA, or are there other "goodies" in there too?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I think its pure BA but ill check! Its actually worked great for me! I'm excited about getting my animal flex in and I can compare it to supercissus! Which was ok.

BlackBerry8130/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105