MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Hyde, pushing those singles after all those sets of 15 is impressive.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Jbry seems to love it, & read a couple times that it seems to have an enhancing effect on stronger anabolics, growth wise. And the retailer you're prob referencing has 3bottles for 90 always, & with their 10% off that'd be 81 bux for 3 bottles - plenty for a 6wk run in a stack.
FURA for shoora

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats up buddy! subbed...
Hey man, good to have you in this for the tail end of this run. I would have like to have gained a bit more lean mass but I think my body doesn't really like to change as much as some people's. I have a hard time bulking or cutting - it's like my body desperately fears change lol.

+16lbs ain't bad, but not like it's all lbm, & for the amount of money tied up in this I think I'd skip Boldione from here on out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work Hyde, pushing those singles after all those sets of 15 is impressive.
I see people do it all the time I feel like, but it is normally tougher for me because I'm not used to that volume anymore. I'd normally do 185 for 3 or 5 reps as I warm up :laugh:

Gonna squat later this afternoon. Hopefully the gf will come with. We'll see.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see people do it all the time I feel like, but it is normally tougher for me because I'm not used to that volume anymore. I'd normally do 185 for 3 or 5 reps as I warm up :laugh: Gonna squat later this afternoon. Hopefully the gf will come with. We'll see.
Get her to video dem sets!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 54

Hyde no pics from me until we see a video!! That's right I'm holding out on you!! Lol
Well, she ended up not going with me, so that was that. I actually ended up feeling like crap for some reason, plus was under a time crunch for a friends bday that night. I just went home after max effort squats; I was disheartened & had another massive sinus headache all day long. Felt very strong despite my headache taking the bar off & everything, I just took the bar quite deep & couldn't come out of the hole with it. Thankfully feeling better since.

Saturday's Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 275x3, 315x1, 365x1, 405x1, 445x1, 475xBOMB :(

445 was very manageable though, so that was nice. Yesterday moved my gf's aunt out of her place. Her fiance can't lift due to spinal surgeries, & not like she's gonna lift a couch/bed/washer/drier/table, etc, so I got plenty of work moving tons of crap down far too many stairs Sunday afternoon.

Tonight was Dynamic Chest

Speed Bench 135x5, 185x3x9 (30 sec rests)
Incline Dbell Press 80s x14, 90s x12, 100s x8 (PRs)
Decline HS 125/side x14, 150x8, 160x6 ds 125x3 ds 90x6
BW Dips 12, 12, 10
Cable Flyes from Lower Pins 25/side x12, 11, 10
Cable Triceps Pressdown Most of the stack x15, 12

Weighed 223.0 at the gym full of food, water, w/ shoes. People keep telling me I'm looking bigger lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the incline press PRs. That's moving some heavy DBs! Nice job.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Nice incline db #'s.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that's off the big boy rack! Nice job Hyde

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Must be 100s were the biggest they had? Or I'm sure you would've went higher lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 55

Must be 100s were the biggest they had? Or I'm sure you would've went higher lol
Haha they were the biggest at my healthclub. The hardcore gym I also go to has 200s though. I've only seen one guy even shrug those monsters, & I had to help him rack/unrack them after he strapped up. I don't get over there as much though due to time constraints.

Morning Weight 217.4 (+19.4 lbs from start)

Mainly just wanted to share my weight. First time I've gotten to take it in several days at the same place/time/situation I always use, so awesome to see I've gained 19lbs so far.

Bold/Mbol gave me 9lbs over 5wks, & Bold/M1T has managed to give me 10 more lbs in 2.5wks. Definitely looked better after Mbol before the M1T though, but undeniably bigger now too (and stronger). I hate the way I look, but I've been in this situation plenty of times - & it's just a necessary evil if I wanna acquire as much muscle as possible. Going to have to sit pretty on it too through PCT & off-time. Going to recomp on my next cycle in spring instead of cutting off-cycle to maximize lean mass retention. I didn't work this hard/look this bad to lose my new mass in a cut. Just going to try to embrace my size for now & worry about aesthetics when the time comes. I looked pretty fat for over a year, & when I finally cut some fat off I discovered that this tubby powerlifter had a lot more muscle to show than a lot of these guys "just training for looks".

The gf has been pretty supportive with the weightgain. Powerlifters often call gaining weight "Getting Jacked" or "Getting Fat", & they mean the same thing basically lol

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Pics please. Will pay top dolla. Holla

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Hey man, good to have you in this for the tail end of this run. I would have like to have gained a bit more lean mass but I think my body doesn't really like to change as much as some people's. I have a hard time bulking or cutting - it's like my body desperately fears change lol.

+16lbs ain't bad, but not like it's all lbm, & for the amount of money tied up in this I think I'd skip Boldione from here on out.
I feel your pain. This run Im on right now is the most Ive spent on a cycle but Im very inclined to believe it will be money well spent

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Hyde!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 59

Thanks gents! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving & got to spend some time with loved ones or good friends. It's important to stay grateful. I feel like God has truly blessed me in so many ways I could never deserve, & for all the problems that come up here & there it's really all so minor in the grand scheme of things. For everyone out there dealing with heavier things - sickness, injury, the passing of loved ones, home problems - may God bless you this holiday season with strength & hope. God works in ways we can't fathom, & often things we would never want that hide His bigger plans for our lives. Try to stay thankful, even if it's just for the little things we take inevitably take advantage. Many have been denied the privilege.

As for updates:

Morning Weight 217.4lbs (+19.4lbs. Saw 219.4 the other day but why claim waterweight?)

Smashed some upper back/traps tuesday. Powershrugged 545 to get some weight back in my hands & overload my traps some. These aren't strict & full-range; the goal is to get the whole body moving big weight around & get my grip used to holding it for a bit again. I wanna do 585 after PCT in off-time. Also dbell rowed 110x14, 130x12, & 150s x8 with pretty good form. Not strict, but full ROM every rep. Those were all easy PR's.

Wednesday was shoulder/bicep work with my business partner. It was his first day of DMZ/Protobol/Bulk Up. We got after some heavy volume for over an hour & a half. Think I pissed some guys off; they heard me making fun of them wearing little weightbelts the entire workout just to look more jacked. Oh well. I didn't intend to make anyone feel bad but maybe they needed to hear it anyway :(

Buddy skipped out on the leg sesh we had planned tgiving morn, so I did too. Ended up being extremely tight time-wise anyway, so oh well. Yesterday had a sinus migraine all day so I was forced to stay home. Skipped M1T in the evening. Feeling great today, so time to go get those squats!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I too have a leg day to make up. Lezz do this

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I too have a leg day to make up. Lezz do this
Backsquat warmup then 315x3, 365x3, 405x3, 425x3, 365x10 (PRs)
Played with some light deadlift
Legpress 7plates/side x12, 9x12, 11x6 ds to 7x10

Legpress is always full depth. F that half-rep shiz. I'd rather go balls deep with lower weight. Easier on joints & better burn.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Backsquat warmup then 315x3, 365x3, 405x3, 425x3, 365x10 (PRs) Played with some light deadlift Legpress 7plates/side x12, 9x12, 11x6 ds to 7x10 Legpress is always full depth. F that half-rep shiz. I'd rather go balls deep with lower weight. Easier on joints & better burn.
Solid prs Hyde! Balls deep is the only way .. Amirite ? ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Solid prs Hyde! Balls deep is the only way .. Amirite ? ;)
The only way I know, in all aspects of life :slap:

And for any car guys out there: I know the Fast & the Furious movies were hella cheesy, but Paul Walker died in a fiery crash in his new porsche this afternoon at just 40 yrs old. He had been at a charity car show for the typhoon relief & was taking his car out with people. This was really sad (& ironic) news for me. Before weights, cars were my only love, & those movies meant a lot growing up. Just kind of sucks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna try to get a couple pics of the wheels up tomorrow. Pale, hairy, & the farthest thing from diced, but kind of gives you an idea of the drumsticks under that backsquat, for better or worse.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Gotta be honest I was never a fan of any FnF

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
The only way I know, in all aspects of life :slap:

And for any car guys out there: I know the Fast & the Furious movies were hella cheesy, but Paul Walker died in a fiery crash in his new porsche this afternoon at just 40 yrs old. He had been at a charity car show for the typhoon relief & was taking his car out with people. This was really sad (& ironic) news for me. Before weights, cars were my only love, & those movies meant a lot growing up. Just kind of sucks.
Yeah that makes me a bit sick. He always has seemed like one of the cleaner, decent, guys who didn't get trashed by media.
Gotta be honest I was never a fan of any FnF
Really? Something about the horsepower and cars, and some of the muscle men pretty much made me say it's the best franchise of all time.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Gonna try to get a couple pics of the wheels up tomorrow. Pale, hairy, & the farthest thing from diced, but kind of gives you an idea of the drumsticks under that backsquat, for better or worse.
Dear Mr. Hyde,
Please use Nair.
Sincerely,
TT
P.S. (lol)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I haven't seen a single one. I think they started right around the time when everyone and their mom had a mustang gt or similar and I just couldn't get into it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last day for Andro Factory's Thanksgiving sale. 35% off ladies. Doesn't get any better than that if you're looking to add some Focus (AndroDrive) or Lean Cuts (AndroLean) to your next cycle, or any of our other products.

Code is BLACK FRIDAY for 35% off through tonight.

Got me some Max Bulk to stack with Epi for a lean recomp this spring :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've been on 9 days but I'm tempting myself with starting a log to complete this cycle. Mainly for the motivation to really say focused on my diet. Trying to shred.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
DO it!

DON'T do it!
OK I'm actually thinking 12 weeks. But why I'm asking? Won't run the Msten that long obviously. 4-6 weeks then back to relatively low toxicity compounds

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Correction to the earlier post about our sale, for anyone looking. Personally, these are our best products anyway, these recent ones. We're pushing them in particular, & that's fine with me:

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE

35% OFF OF MAX-BULK, LEAN-CUT, FOCUS
AND BUY 5 BOTTLES AND
'GET ONE FREE' BOTTLE WITH EVERY ORDER

USE THIS CODE AT CHECKOUT 'BLACKFRIDAY'
SALE IS FROM BLACK FRIDAY UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON CYBER MONDAY.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Visit the ANDRO FACTORY FORUM at http://www.androfactoryforum.com/ for news in Prohormones logs, Articles, Clinical study discussion, Pro Bodybuilding, Company Promotions, Bulking and Cutting, Best Supplements and General Conversation.

The leader of Testosterone Enhancement & Natural Prohormones.
www.androfactory.com

[email protected]
Support us on:AF FaceBook & BULK-UP FaceBook & AF YouTube​

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OK I'm actually thinking 12 weeks. But why I'm asking? Won't run the Msten that long obviously. 4-6 weeks then back to relatively low toxicity compounds
The literature I've seen as well as results of some guys on here point towards longterm damage to natty production being more of a factor of duration over intensity of cycles. As in, better to run something like Methyltrienolone (MethylTren) for 4wks and losing your nuts by the 7th day it's so suppressive along with 1200mg of Test Cyp/wk vs running 500mg of test for 6 months straight. We both know the longer cycle is going to produce more sustainable results (in a much healthier fashion), but staying on for a long long time seems to have harsher impact. Intensity is still very relevant, but shutting out natty production for a long time can be tough on the system.

And it's important to remember that every cycle puts wear & tear on the system - every cycle can damage natty production permanently. It's not uncommon to never recover to the same level of production. All men naturally will reach Andropause in due time, but cycling anabolics will greatly expedite this process. Not uncommon for guys in there 30s even to be getting on TRT in this lifestyle.

That being said, my buddy who's also 23 had his numbers tested - he's routinely in the 400s, and was even after just a single lil kit from AMS for 4wks. He said he's always felt lethargic & battled depression (and bodyfat accumulation), & even just using AMS's dinky kit gained like 15lbs in a month lol. He always gains a ton on cycles. My numbers have always been in the 600s after pct so far (nor do I gain/loose as much), so just goes to show that natty test production isn't always fair from the start.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 60

Tomorrow is last day of cycle. Will take weight in the a.m.

Hit some chest/tri work tonight after maxing on flatbench. The guy spotting me, bless his heart, swears up & down he didn't help at all, & honestly I felt really strong the entire time plus you can see the 2 spots I naturally get stuck, so I'm inclined to believe he didn't. Couple onlookers mentioned that if he'd been helping there shouldn't have been any sticking points, which is true. I don't feel comfy counting it, but since all my maxes are gym lifts anyway I suppose it doesn't matter terribly one way or another. I do feel good knowing I'd totally have had it even if he had walked away after the liftoff.

315 on flat tonight:
[video=youtube;s71f33sDi4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71f33sDi4s&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

Hit singles of 245, 265, 285 without liftoffs leading up to it, took 5 min, hit some ammonia, & then the video begins. It just flew up.
Dbell Incline 60s x15, 70s x15, 80s x12, 90s x10, 100s x5
BW Dips 15, 15, 13, 12, 10
Cable Flys from Lower Pins 20/side x16, 15, 15
Hex Presses 50s x12, 12
Triceps Pressdown 70x16, 85x8, 70x12

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Tomorrow is last day of cycle. Will take weight in the a.m.

Hit some chest/tri work tonight after maxing on flatbench. The guy spotting me, bless his heart, swears up & down he didn't help at all, & honestly I felt really strong the entire time plus you can see the 2 spots I naturally get stuck, so I'm inclined to believe he didn't. Couple onlookers mentioned that if he'd been helping there shouldn't have been any sticking points, which is true. I don't feel comfy counting it, but since all my maxes are gym lifts anyway I suppose it doesn't matter terribly one way or another. I do feel good knowing I'd totally have had it even if he had walked away after the liftoff.

315 on flat tonight:
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71f33sDi4s&feature=youtu.be

Hit singles of 245, 265, 285 without liftoffs leading up to it, took 5 min, hit some ammonia, & then the video begins. It just flew up.
Dbell Incline 60s x15, 70s x15, 80s x12, 90s x10, 100s x5
BW Dips 15, 15, 13, 12, 10
Cable Flys from Lower Pins 20/side x16, 15, 15
Hex Presses 50s x12, 12
Triceps Pressdown 70x16, 85x8, 70x12
I watched your link bro. Good stuff! You have 450 in there yet!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
The literature I've seen as well as results of some guys on here point towards longterm damage to natty production being more of a factor of duration over intensity of cycles. As in, better to run something like Methyltrienolone (MethylTren) for 4wks and losing your nuts by the 7th day it's so suppressive along with 1200mg of Test Cyp/wk vs running 500mg of test for 6 months straight. We both know the longer cycle is going to produce more sustainable results (in a much healthier fashion), but staying on for a long long time seems to have harsher impact. Intensity is still very relevant, but shutting out natty production for a long time can be tough on the system.

And it's important to remember that every cycle puts wear & tear on the system - every cycle can damage natty production permanently. It's not uncommon to never recover to the same level of production. All men naturally will reach Andropause in due time, but cycling anabolics will greatly expedite this process. Not uncommon for guys in there 30s even to be getting on TRT in this lifestyle.

That being said, my buddy who's also 23 had his numbers tested - he's routinely in the 400s, and was even after just a single lil kit from AMS for 4wks. He said he's always felt lethargic & battled depression (and bodyfat accumulation), & even just using AMS's dinky kit gained like 15lbs in a month lol. He always gains a ton on cycles. My numbers have always been in the 600s after pct so far (nor do I gain/loose as much), so just goes to show that natty test production isn't always fair from the start.
Yeah I hear ya. I'm just curious what would happen.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some final pics to show where the 20lbs went:

photo 2 (2).JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 4.JPG

Sorry for the funny faces :gives:

Gained some fat, sure I'm holding a bit of waterweight, but definitely put some size on too. Squatted 465, pulled 565, & benched 300/315 depending on your views for 1330-1345lb gym total. That's 60-75lbs on my gym total, & 20lbs on the scale. Minimal pumps/cramps, & liver seems happiest ever. I think it's all in the supports, as well as not pushing the dosing as hard as humanly possible. The M1T worked great @ 15mg with a gram of Boldione/day - no point I figure in going to 22.5mg & picking up all the sides when a more moderate dose was almost side-free & great gains. Mbol @ 100mg earlier was also delightful & low on pumps.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Definitely looking thick. Can tell your water buffaloed big time but fugg it. It was a dirty bulk. I'd chock this one up as a success. The spot was questionable by all means BUT I do that all the time. Hands get close, and I get pissed and push hard. So I'd almost guess you did the same. Congrats on 3 wheels.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin thicker for sure Hyde! Definitely looks like he lifts up on the bar on the bench attempt. Should be able to hold on to 12-15lbs of that weight gain at least!

What're you working with for PCT?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Mr Hyde! Your size is matching your AVI now! Good job brother, you worked hard for this.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good my friend.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1t has treated you well bro.....swole.

Big freakin shoulders by the way....

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders and Legs are looking huge man. Good job on the bench. Nothing quite compares to the feeling of hitting 3 wheels on bench for the first time

PhatBoy07

Awards
Gained some fat, sure I'm holding a bit of waterweight, but definitely put some size on too. Squatted 465, pulled 565, & benched 300/315 depending on your views for 1330-1345lb gym total. That's 60-75lbs on my gym total, & 20lbs on the scale. Minimal pumps/cramps, & liver seems happiest ever. I think it's all in the supports, as well as not pushing the dosing as hard as humanly possible. The M1T worked great @ 15mg with a gram of Boldione/day - no point I figure in going to 22.5mg & picking up all the sides when a more moderate dose was almost side-free & great gains. Mbol @ 100mg earlier was also delightful & low on pumps.
Do you guys usually retain your strength gains after cycle/pct? Or does strength taper off to pre cycle levels? Just curious.