Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bad ass. I didn't know that stuff was around anymore.
Not even expiring for a couple years. Dragon Nutrition is based out of Wales - totally legal over there (so is Sdrol), so it's not uncommon for people to order those compounds from the UK.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not even expiring for a couple years. Dragon Nutrition is based out of Wales - totally legal over there (so is Sdrol), so it's not uncommon for people to order those compounds from the UK.
Ah. Fair enough. Google here I come.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
It's some DRAGON on a NUTRITION kick... There site is down for maintenance
I hate when that happens. I might try to grab some. Run it instead of sd in my jan bulker. It's gonna be a Nasty little cycle

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate when that happens. I might try to grab some. Run it instead of sd in my jan bulker. It's gonna be a Nasty little cycle
My next one is going to be sickly lol :) can't wait

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They carry Sdrol too, & 100 10mg caps/ bottle is a good price. I've heard bad things about it from people though, although the same people said their Pro-Dienelone & M1T & M-dien & really everything else by them is quality stuff.

My next one is going to be sickly lol :) can't wait
What are you thinking?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with;
1g stano ed for seven weeks
M1a 40mg for the first four weeks
Mlmg 100mg ed for 45 days
.25-.5mg prami nightly (pharm grade)
12.5mg aromasin every other night

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
They carry Sdrol too, & 100 10mg caps/ bottle is a good price. I've heard bad things about it from people though, although the same people said their Pro-Dienelone & M1T & M-dien & really everything else by them is quality stuff. What are you thinking?
I got 7 bottles of lgi sd and 1.5 forged sd. :-D. No need for more. Yet. Lol.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with;
1g stano ed for seven weeks
M1a 40mg for the first four weeks
Mlmg 100mg ed for 45 days
.25-.5mg prami nightly (pharm grade)
12.5mg aromasin every other night
**** man going to have to paint yourself green after you run that bad boy

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol that's what I'm going for
You and caz and hyde won't be the ones having all the fun anymore. I got something coming up for November to February. First time in over 2 years I have tried anything

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You and caz and hyde won't be the ones having all the fun anymore. I got something coming up for November to February. First time in over 2 years I have tried anything
Whaaaaat. What're you planning?

-sorry for the de-rail of thread Hyde

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awwwww snap! It's about to go DOWN! Good to hear, Cat :bigok:

Whaaaaat. What're you planning?

-sorry for the de-rail of thread Hyde
This^. And no worries Tyga, I want this log to promote convo & education about what we're all dealing with.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 33

Morning Weight 208.0lbs (+10.0lbs)

After 2 days off & a week & a half off legs, hit the gym for max effort legs. Never supposed to use the main lifts for the max effort day until you're trying to PR in Westside's programming - you always use some variant of the big 3 instead to keep your body guessing. But tonight, I just needed to squat.

Max Lower

Barbell Backsquat 135x8, 225x3, 315x3, 365x3, 405x1, 425x1, -finally add belt here- 465x1 (PR, +15lbs to total)
Traditional Deadlift 225x10, 315x8, 365x8, 405x8

My dad called after the 405 & I didn't wanna push the hammy since it was the first night back so I hung it up for the night. Still, awesome workout. Came back from a bleeding hamstring to a 15lb PR out of nowhere - I just felt strong as an ox, as I have been lately. And never even squat 405 unbelted til tonight, let alone 425. My total of 295 bench, 465 squat, & 535 dead = 1295.....if I lift 5 more lbs this cycle, I'll have my 1300lb gym total. And I haven't tried to max on dead in months :fing02:

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I am going to go old school and run a low dose of Test E at 300mg and Deca at 200mg cycle for about 16 weeks. It is a very low dose but I have several buddies (one being my brother and we both respond identically to compounds) who did the same thing and put on about 16-20 lbs of quality muscle over that time without any of the typical Deca sides. They were all able to maintain 90% of their gains. Plus I respond very well to low doses of AAS. Should provide some good gains with the increased caloric consumption over the holidays and keep the joints feeling nice during the cold months.

I will also be running Thymosin Beta 4 throughout the cycle because it has worked wonders for old injuries.

Definitely looking forward to it and I will be logging it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

After 2 days off & a week & a half off legs, hit the gym for max effort legs. Never supposed to use the main lifts for the max effort day until you're trying to PR in Westside's programming - you always use some variant of the big 3 instead to keep your body guessing. But tonight, I just needed to squat.

Max Lower

Barbell Backsquat 135x8, 225x3, 315x3, 365x3, 405x1, 425x1, -finally add belt here- 465x1 (PR, +15lbs to total)

My dad called after the 405 & I didn't wanna push the hammy since it was the first night back so I hung it up for the night. Still, awesome workout. Came back from a bleeding hamstring to a 15lb PR out of nowhere - I just felt strong as an ox, as I have been lately. And never even squat 405 unbelted til tonight, let alone 425. My total of 295 bench, 465 squat, & 535 dead = 1295.....if I lift 5 more lbs this cycle, I'll have my 1300lb gym total. And I haven't tried to max on dead in months :fing02:
Damn awesome job on the squats that is impressive. I don't know how you managed to do any deadlifting over 3 reps after that. My back would be so pumped up that I wouldn't be able to stand up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pumps were almost non-existent tonight, & I was baffled by that - didn't even take any taurine. Just a single scoop on Condense omw to the gym.

Ty for the compliment - there was no cutting either, those squats were all the way down to parallel. I'd rather bomb than know I didn't really get it.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 7 bottles of lgi sd and 1.5 forged sd. :-D. No need for more. Yet. Lol.
Man I say go ahead and stock up. You never know what the future holds. Well, actually we do, all the good stuff will eventually be gone. Leaving people to pay enormous prices for the goods. See those damn threads on craze and detonate?? People are so ridiculous to pay that much for 'not quite meth' or whatever.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boom! Big pr! Awesome job Hyde.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Max Lower

I've been quietly lurking Hyde but your really killing it!!! I aspire to squat like you one day... Keep at it broham!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job Hyde, definitely envious of your numbers!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Morning Weight 208.0lbs (+10.0lbs) After 2 days off & a week & a half off legs, hit the gym for max effort legs. Never supposed to use the main lifts for the max effort day until you're trying to PR in Westside's programming - you always use some variant of the big 3 instead to keep your body guessing. But tonight, I just needed to squat. Max Lower Barbell Backsquat 135x8, 225x3, 315x3, 365x3, 405x1, 425x1, -finally add belt here- 465x1 (PR, +15lbs to total) Traditional Deadlift 225x10, 315x8, 365x8, 405x8 My dad called after the 405 & I didn't wanna push the hammy since it was the first night back so I hung it up for the night. Still, awesome workout. Came back from a bleeding hamstring to a 15lb PR out of nowhere - I just felt strong as an ox, as I have been lately. And never even squat 405 unbelted til tonight, let alone 425. My total of 295 bench, 465 squat, & 535 dead = 1295.....if I lift 5 more lbs this cycle, I'll have my 1300lb gym total. And I haven't tried to max on dead in months :fing02:
Beast mode

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, still doing work in here I see.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 35

Off-day today. Date night w/ lady.

Yesterday was speed bench & lots of shoulder and back work.

Highlights were pressing 75lb dumbbells overhead, strict press, for 10 reps, & got the 85s up for 2 reps. PRs, bigtime baby. For anyone who's never dbell pressed overhead while standing up straight, it's a LOT harder. Sick for core strength too.

Tomorrow is dynamic boxsquats followed by speedpulls & legs or abs.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standing DB Pressing 85's, impressive. Congrats on the PR's.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
465lb squat is impressive Hyde! You got that 1300lb total easy :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Off-day today. Date night w/ lady.

Yesterday was speed bench & lots of shoulder and back work.

Highlights were pressing 75lb dumbbells overhead, strict press, for 10 reps, & got the 85s up for 2 reps. PRs, bigtime baby. For anyone who's never dbell pressed overhead while standing up straight, it's a LOT harder. Sick for core strength too.

Tomorrow is dynamic boxsquats followed by speedpulls & legs or abs.
Awesome work man. Agreed that standing is a whole other animal. Even with a straight bar it is much, much harder. I like how it incorporates the whole body much more though

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I noticed earlier was you comparing Bold to to Methylated DBol, DBol is methylated DBol. ;) Bold is actually considered to be more like Equipoise in properties. There is hardly any androgenic activity, it is more anabolic quite unlike DBol which is very androgenic as well as anabolic. Bold Increases appetite and muscle hardness / density with minimal estrogenic effects. Used more for hardening and to increase appetite during bulking than a true mass or strength gainer.

I was actually kind of stoked at the thought of you running 20mg a day of SD for the last few weeks. Yeah I know 10 was the option, but 20 would have been SICK!!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
One thing I noticed earlier was you comparing Bold to to Methylated DBol, DBol is methylated DBol. ;) Bold is actually considered to be more like Equipoise in properties. There is hardly any androgenic activity, it is more anabolic quite unlike DBol which is very androgenic as well as anabolic. Bold Increases appetite and muscle hardness / density with minimal estrogenic effects. Used more for hardening and to increase appetite during bulking than a true mass or strength gainer. I was actually kind of stoked at the thought of you running 20mg a day of SD for the last few weeks. Yeah I know 10 was the option, but 20 would have been SICK!!!!

Remove the methyl from dbol and it's boldenone. That's the only similarity in those drugs. It's like mast with a dimethyl group attached. Two entirely different compounds.

If I can get my body fat down you'll see some fun with the superdrol around January. Mixed with trendione. Maybe some furaza and definitely some form of base like test, 4ad or stano.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I noticed earlier was you comparing Bold to to Methylated DBol, DBol is methylated DBol. ;) Bold is actually considered to be more like Equipoise in properties. There is hardly any androgenic activity, it is more anabolic quite unlike DBol which is very androgenic as well as anabolic. Bold Increases appetite and muscle hardness / density with minimal estrogenic effects. Used more for hardening and to increase appetite during bulking than a true mass or strength gainer.

I was actually kind of stoked at the thought of you running 20mg a day of SD for the last few weeks. Yeah I know 10 was the option, but 20 would have been SICK!!!!
What I believe you're saying is that I was comparing the effects of dbol & bold, but this is not my intention - I was trying to say that Dianabol is methylated boldenone in structure - as discussed, very different in effect, as are all compounds when modified. What I was getting at was that DianaDROL is supposed to convert @ approx. 2/3 rate to DianaBOL, which has similarities structurally to Boldenone, which my Boldione converts to. Not that I'd expect any kind of similar effect from Dianadrol to my Boldione, but the logic was I'd prefer to use a compound totally different structurally (such as superdrol) instead of something sort of like the Bold's structure for the sake of receptor sensitivity. It would probably be just dandy, but just seemed logical that a very different compound (like Superdrol) could only be equal or superior in terms of maintaining receptor sensitivity.

Yeah, I know, just shut up & take the pills & lift, but I can't help pondering this kind of crap :)

Remove the methyl from dbol and it's boldenone. That's the only similarity in those drugs. It's like mast with a dimethyl group attached. Two entirely different compounds.

If I can get my body fat down you'll see some fun with the superdrol around January. Mixed with trendione. Maybe some furaza and definitely some form of base like test, 4ad or stano.
Exactly. Look at Methylsten. TOTALLY different from M1T, & Mithras is so different from Phera. Change the structure, change the steroid entirely.

That would be a great cycle. Which brings me to my next announcement.....

AndroFactory is bringing back AndroHard. It's our upcoming Muscle-Up, scheduled for Jan 1st. Supposed to be dosed just as strong at least, still oral caps, & is expected to cost the same or probably less than Primordial Performance's product was, despite being pricier to make.

AndroHard was PP's most popular product, & anybody looking for an awesome oral test base should consider Muscle-Up as a dry hardening DHT alternative (as DHT will act very similarly to test in a low/no-test environment, such as on a suppressive oral).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 36

Saturday is last day of Mbol. Been a lovely compound - not terribly memorable, but just a great smooth ride on 100mg the whole way. This is a great first cycle product or for anyone looking for bare minimum sides or to keep it very mild on the liver. I am on TUDCA & liv52, but that being said this still seems MUCH kinder than Cyanostane or Epi or Msten was. Can't say I've noticed any sides at all except some testicular atrophy, lethargy setting in as test production dropped off before the 4ad, & back pumps a few times (mild). Pee looks great, strength & fullness have been solid & added some weight.

Tonight was Dynamic Lowerbody

Deep Boxsquats (Touch & Go off maybe 12" at most) 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 275x2, 315x2x10
Conventional Speedpulls 225x3, 315x3, 365x3x5, 365x2
Leg Extensions 110x15, 170x15, 190x12, 210x10, 230x6 ds 170x5 ds 110x6
Lying Ham Curls 60x12, 80x12, 100x12, 120x12x2

Pulled some kind of back or side-core muscle mid-lower left side of back during the 6th set of 365 on deads. Hurts more kind of around love handle area but if I tried to pull or legpress it hurt further up. Powerlifting is like drag racing - parts always seem to randomly bust at the worst time, all the time. Not too bad but gotta respect it - gonna try for Max Upper tomorrow, but if pressing hurts it tomorrow will become Arms :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you heal quickly, Hyde. Is this something that Cissus helps with?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hydizzle this is the second injury as of recent. Just putting the idea into your head that it may be deload/week off time broski before it's a joint and injury.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hydizzle this is the second injury as of recent. Just putting the idea into your head that it may be deload/week off time broski before it's a joint and injury.
This^

Take a week to deload, your body needs it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 38

Weight 209.2 (+11.2lbs)

I know, I know. Took yesterday off. Slept extra. Started Finaflex's G8 yesterday for extra rest last night. Tastes incredibly good. I'll post a link to the log if you wanna see my continued thoughts.

Today is last day of Mbol :(

Good thing it's the first of....

M1T.jpg

1 7.5mg cap preworkout today....will hold it there for now.

Gonna try to be smart with my back/core pull; already hurts much less. To the weightroom!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
SB is right Hyde, most of us over train while on trying to get the most out of the cycle myself included.. Now I've been nursing my shoulder from being overworked after my last 8 week run.. I'm only lifting 4 days a week and I feel much better and my gains are still the same.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SB is right Hyde, most of us over train while on trying to get the most out of the cycle myself included.. Now I've been nursing my should from being overworked after my last 8 week run.. I'm only lifting 4 days a week and I feel much better and my gains are still the same.
Seven days a week or you lose those gains!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No back/core issues during this workout. May try upper back/bis tomorrow. Hopefully it's not even a thing. I just know after the tweak it almost took my breath away & it nearly did when I tried to pull the weight again or legpress anything it was so aggravated. I was able to pull 135 for reps w/ no discomfort afterward that night, but thats like less than 25% max lol.

Max Effort Bench

Floor Press 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 245x3, 265x3, 285x1, 295x1 (PR)
Standing Barbell Strict Press 85x15, 115x15x3, 135x12 (PR)
BW Dips 20, 16, 15
Underhand Cable Tricep Kickbacks 20x15, 13, 12 (per arm)

Took long rests & kept everything light after the floor presses, which are only a partial movement anyway.

Strength has really come up so far.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job buddy, keep at it. This cycle is about to get crazy with the addition with M1T

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 39

Had a very bad sinus headache most of yesterday with the changing weather behind my right eye, so didn't wanna chance a blood pressure headache stacking 100mg mbol with 7.5mg of M1T. Took last 50mg of Mbol yesterday, & other 50mg today each with a cap of M1T. Tomorrow will begin just one cap of M1T & the 800mg boldione & 300mg 4dhea.

Played with deadlift today to test my back since it stopped hurting. 225 even bugged it so I stuck to upper back. Didn't have a lot of time but got some work in.

Widegrip Pulldowns 100x12x2, 160x10x10
Rear Delt Flyes 20s x15, 25s x15, 30s x12
Dbell Static Grip 100s x45 seconds

Feeling excellent, will prob go to 15mg of M1T very soon.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 42

Morning Weight 212.8lbs (+14.8lbs)

Sorry for lack of updates. I did what you guys advised & took last 2 nights completely off; took Dad out for dinner yesterday for his b-day. Really been pushing to get fed since sunday, which was the 4th morning I woke at 209lbs. As you can see, I've managed to jump 3 lbs in 3 days, pretty much out of nowhere. I'm attributing this to more calories & introduction of a totally new, powerful, compound.

Tonight is just speed bench & arms to keep things light still, & last day of just one 7.5mg cap of M1T/day. Feeling excellent & wanna try to squat for real tomorrow, so tomorrow going to 15mg M1T/day for the duration of run.

Not that it's a diehard goal, but I'd LOVE to see 220lbs by the 60-day mark.

This was sunday after that backwork:

1110131540.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking thick bro!

Where are your calories at, roughly?

niners4reggie