Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys usually retain your strength gains after cycle/pct? Or does strength taper off to pre cycle levels? Just curious.
Depends on what you used, how you trained, how you continue to train/supplement/eat in pct & off-time. You will be biggest & baddest at the peak of a cycle always compared to any other time; you will always lose some, even if it's just water/glycogen & some strength falling off as red blood cell count returns to more normal levels. How much lean muscle you lose is totally on you though - if you train hard & pay attention to your diet/supplements in pct, it's possible to retain quite a bit of gains. Some guys get even stronger by the end of PCT at times. If you lose everything after pct though, you did it wrong. I'm always still stronger & bigger than before the cycle. Maybe not on the scale, but lean mass & strength can be worked for.

I'm pretty much superman so yeah
Lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It's fairly easy for me to keep strength anytime but mass is a bit more of a problem. Must be my fast twitch fibers are prevalent Idk? I never train heavy bench more than a month out of a year and Max goes up 10lbs a year since late 2009/early 2010 when I added 90 lbs to that exercise all natural pre-workout only and whole foods. Deadlifts strength generally stays but then not in the 500s like Mr. Hyde here. One day tho.. Basically though if I eat enough and diet right I cut in PCT and lose water and I'm a little lighter but better shape.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You look big
This sums it up pretty well. Not better, but certainly bigger!

What're you working with for PCT?
PCT starting tomorrow is:

Clomid 100mgx3days then 50/50/50/50
Exemestane @ 12.5mg ed beginning to try to taper after wk 4 prob

Reduce XT 3/3/3/3
Dpol 3/3/3/3
Anabeta Elite 4/4/4/4
ALA 900mg/day
Fenugreek 2g/day
Creatine Mono 5g/day
Remaining 3 wks or so of Celery Seed, Grape Seed Extract, Liv52, Abana

Multi
Glucosamine&Chondroiton
CLA
Fish Oil 8g/day
D3 5k iu/day

Will either run generic DAA @ 3g for an additional month or most likely a bottle of Intimidate SRT stacked with Massularia after Dpol & ABE.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 61

Morning Weight (Final) - 218.4lbs (+20.4lbs)

Tonight hit some upper back work. Widegrip Pullups, Lots of HS rows, Low Cable rows, some shrugs, a few curls. Nuts that I can do 12 good pullups still at almost 220lbs. That's a weight-based PR.

Thanks everyone for all the support & kind words! It's been real gents :)

Anyone wanting to try Methylclostebol or M1T, you should definitely go for it. Both compounds were easy to see the results from. I can't recommend the Boldione because it's impossible to say how effective it was, although I don't think I really noticed anything standout the way some compounds are more obvious. You can't get it anywhere (M1T is still legal in the UK) anyway, & it's expensive - if you're looking for a solid non-methyl stacker w/ very low sides there are now tons of great DHEA options on the market now. 1, 4, 19, 5, 7 dhea all make noticeable differences at the right doses, are legal, available, & not any pricier than Eq Plex was once you factor in all the bottles you really need of each.

Also, not impressed with IML's 4dhea - the delivery system is either very weak compared to AMS's or it's underdosed, but AMS made a bigger difference for the same price. FRL's stuff was good too, & Andro Factory has a couple awesome products now based on your bank & goals.

On the menu for next time: 2 bottles of AF Max Bulk & 150 15mg caps of Epi. Some wet pro-test, pro-nandro for the joints/hardening/strength, & a nice active drying dht anabolic compound to balance it all out. Should be sick :scool:

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Morning Weight (Final) - 218.4lbs (+20.4lbs)

Tonight hit some upper back work. Widegrip Pullups, Lots of HS rows, Low Cable rows, some shrugs, a few curls. Nuts that I can do 12 good pullups still at almost 220lbs. That's a weight-based PR.

Thanks everyone for all the support & kind words! It's been real gents :)

Anyone wanting to try Methylclostebol or M1T, you should definitely go for it. Both compounds were easy to see the results from. I can't recommend the Boldione because it's impossible to say how effective it was, although I don't think I really noticed anything standout the way some compounds are more obvious. You can't get it anywhere (M1T is still legal in the UK) anyway, & it's expensive - if you're looking for a solid non-methyl stacker w/ very low sides there are now tons of great DHEA options on the market now. 1, 4, 19, 5, 7 dhea all make noticeable differences at the right doses, are legal, available, & not any pricier than Eq Plex was once you factor in all the bottles you really need of each.

Also, not impressed with IML's 4dhea - the delivery system is either very weak compared to AMS's or it's underdosed, but AMS made a bigger difference for the same price. FRL's stuff was good too, & Andro Factory has a couple awesome products now based on your bank & goals.

On the menu for next time: 2 bottles of AF Max Bulk & 150 15mg caps of Epi. Some wet pro-test, pro-nandro for the joints/hardening/strength, & a nice active drying dht anabolic compound to balance it all out. Should be sick :scool:
Pro-test and pro-nandro? Care to clarify, hulkster?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid review!

Dang.. Now I can't wait to see you on that next cycle lol

How many months are you going to be off before jumping on again?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pro-test and pro-nandro? Care to clarify, hulkster?
Andro Factory's Max Bulk is 4 & 19dhea, which are each 2-step prohormones to testosterone & nandrolone (nor-test), respectively. Obv the final conversion numbers are going to be mild, but, like anything else, you dose it high enough & you're gonna get what you came for. 300mg of 4dhea/day equals a healthy TRT dose, about 200mg of test/wk I believe. You run 6 caps of Max Bulk, you've got 600mg of 4 & 200mg of 19 - so you're talking almost 400mg test/wk equivalent plus a light dose of Nandrolone to boot. And 45-60mg of Epi should kick it up hard as well - I got strong as hell last time I used epi just for a month my first cycle on 40mg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Solid review!

Dang.. Now I can't wait to see you on that next cycle lol

How many months are you going to be off before jumping on again?
Hoping to look a LOT better by the end of that. Cleaner eating starts tomorrow. I was thinking PCT would be fully through by end of Jan. Maybe run ostarine for a couple months, wait a few wks, & hope on in march. Idk we'll see where it all goes. I'd like sooner.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Andro Factory's Max Bulk is 4 & 19dhea, which are each 2-step prohormones to testosterone & nandrolone (nor-test), respectively. Obv the final conversion numbers are going to be mild, but, like anything else, you dose it high enough & you're gonna get what you came for. 300mg of 4dhea/day equals a healthy TRT dose, about 200mg of test/wk I believe. You run 6 caps of Max Bulk, you've got 600mg of 4 & 200mg of 19 - so you're talking almost 400mg test/wk equivalent plus a light dose of Nandrolone to boot. And 45-60mg of Epi should kick it up hard as well - I got strong as hell last time I used epi just for a month my first cycle on 40mg.
Oh yeah I thought you had some new secret products that you found. Lol. But the thing with AMS(I like them because I've used them and gotten good energy and strength) is the 4AD Rde, well it's sort of a proprietary blend so Idk how much 4DHEA I'm getting..? You have the scoop on that?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah I thought you had some new secret products that you found. Lol. But the thing with AMS(I like them because I've used them and gotten good energy and strength) is the 4AD Rde, well it's sort of a proprietary blend so Idk how much 4DHEA I'm getting..? You have the scoop on that?
You show me another way to get nandrolone legally besides 19dhea, & AF's delivery system is better than AMS's. I'd say at least 100mg of 4dhea from AMS, prob more. It's a solid product. It just sucks taking them 4x/day & walking around with mints under your tongue all the time. At some point every cycle with them people have asked me why I started eating so many damn mints all day. Good luck explaining that; it was interesting. AF's extended release system with oils lets you take with or without food first thing in the morn, just once a day for any size dose.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You show me another way to get nandrolone legally besides 19dhea, & AF's delivery system is better than AMS's. I'd say at least 100mg of 4dhea from AMS, prob more. It's a solid product. It just sucks taking them 4x/day & walking around with mints under your tongue all the time. At some point every cycle with them people have asked me why I started eating so many damn mints all day. Good luck explaining that; it was interesting. AF's extended release system with oils lets you take with or without food first thing in the morn, just once a day for any size dose.
Yeah I believe you. The price of AF products has scared me far away. Even with their sale it's still ungodly expensive. Care to give me a loan? I'd pay 10% interest. Heehaw

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, Hyde, I learned a lot here. Hoping by February I've learned enough to run my first cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet, Hyde, I learned a lot here. Hoping by February I've learned enough to run my first cycle.
Don't be shy to PM me anytime, we can discuss your goals, what you think you're ready for, etc. I've learned a lot in the time I've been doing this; it's night & day what I know now vs. when I ran my first.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck Hyde. Let us know how you fare...
Went very well. Gained 20lbs even (including some fat & water, as the pics show), increased squat from 450 to 465, deadlift from 535 to 565, & benchpress from 285 to 300/315. 60-75lbs on my gym total. 2 days into PCT & my balls were already fully dropped yesterday - my clomid must be very good. Feeling great, lost a little water bloat & can already seem my veins & stomach a bit better.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't be shy to PM me anytime, we can discuss your goals, what you think you're ready for, etc. I've learned a lot in the time I've been doing this; it's night & day what I know now vs. when I ran my first.
I will definitely take you up on this.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde is a good dude to ask questions. I know I've probably asked him more than he wants ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard people talk about Clomid. How far into the cycle should one begin estro to avoid testicular atrophy?
Not sure what you're asking here...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde is a good dude to ask questions. I know I've probably asked him more than he wants ;)
Never. We're all in this together. Cycling doesn't come with instruction manuals, but it should lol. I'm no kind of expert at anything, but I can share what I've experienced personally & what I've read on things.

I heard people talk about Clomid. How far into the cycle should one begin estro to avoid testicular atrophy?
Clomid is only used in PCT (as far as we're concerned; medically it's used as a fertility drug). It has SERM qualitites & is primarily used for it's powerful ability to help the body get it's natural test production back up quickly after a hormone cycle, usually in conjunction with an AI like Exemestane that also helps promote natural test production and helps control excessive estrogen as the body rebounds.

If this all sounds totally alien still, check out all the stickies in the anabolics section of the forum. Lots of great info; taking your time researching will teach you a ton and get you 4/5 of the way to everything you'll need to know to execute a reasonably safe & successful anabolic steroid cycle.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Never. We're all in this together. Cycling doesn't come with instruction manuals, but it should lol. I'm no kind of expert at anything, but I can share what I've experienced personally & what I've read on things. Clomid is only used in PCT (as far as we're concerned; medically it's used as a fertility drug). It has SERM qualitites & is primarily used for it's powerful ability to help the body get it's natural test production back up quickly after a hormone cycle, usually in conjunction with an AI like Exemestane that also helps promote natural test production and helps control excessive estrogen as the body rebounds. If this all sounds totally alien still, check out all the stickies in the anabolics section of the forum. Lots of great info; taking your time researching will teach you a ton and get you 4/5 of the way to everything you'll need to know to execute a reasonably safe & successful anabolic steroid cycle.
He's seen info from old school roid heads probably. They swore clomid did what hcg supposedly does now...

I use clomid on cycle when my balls get achy... It fills them back out a little bit. Doesn't do **** for test production but I shoot a big load in sluts faces with it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Oh, you'll never really fully avoid atrophy (IME). Even with hcg your balls won't be full size since you'll never be operating at 100% efficiency when taking exogenous hormones. Clomid or hcg only help. Hope that does more to help answer your question.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man.
And you guys have come to the right place for answers, Hyde knows his shhit

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Oh, you'll never really fully avoid atrophy (IME). Even with hcg your balls won't be full size since you'll never be operating at 100% efficiency when taking exogenous hormones. Clomid or hcg only help. Hope that does more to help answer your question.
Yeah on this cycle I've been experimenting and do Clomid for 3 days in a row and then skip it for a few days. So far nuts haven't shrunk like normal. I know it doesn't mean test products fullbore but it seems like as long as you stay sensitive to the stuff that they keep working at least

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truth. I didn't even realize he was worried about the atrophy aspect; thought he was just wondering what Clomid is for. That's so far removed from my mind I didn't even consider it. No fux were given about this guy's nut size. You don't need em anyway ;)

He's seen info from old school roid heads probably. They swore clomid did what hcg supposedly does now...

I use clomid on cycle when my balls get achy... It fills them back out a little bit. Doesn't do **** for test production but I shoot a big load in sluts faces with it.
:frustrate:rofl:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a lot of information and only shows me that I don't know diddley-squat about e'rything; I have a lot of homework to do. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
Anytime man; read, read, search, & read old articles until you're sure you've got a handle on what you're about to do & how to manage sides/gyno/proper pct.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah on this cycle I've been experimenting and do Clomid for 3 days in a row and then skip it for a few days. So far nuts haven't shrunk like normal. I know it doesn't mean test products fullbore but it seems like as long as you stay sensitive to the stuff that they keep working at least
Running Clomid through a cycle, assuming you started from the beginning & continue the whole way, greatly accelerates startup process it seems. Doing it the way you've been doesn't have any impact on startup apparently like a constant dose from the start (like 25mg I believe), but it can't hurt I suppose. Bigger balls & loads at a minimum. This is often used for 4 & 6 week cycles, as longer cycles than that are pretty much guaranteeing a full shutdown. But running hcg or cordyceps the whole time too increases the sensitivity of the leydig cells, so that's a decent idea too. Hcg has to be discontinued right before pct, but the cordyceps are run the whole time.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Running Clomid through a cycle, assuming you started from the beginning & continue the whole way, greatly accelerates startup process it seems. Doing it the way you've been doesn't have any impact on startup apparently like a constant dose from the start (like 25mg I believe), but it can't hurt I suppose. Bigger balls & loads at a minimum. This is often used for 4 & 6 week cycles, as longer cycles than that are pretty much guaranteeing a full shutdown. But running hcg or cordyceps the whole time too increases the sensitivity of the leydig cells, so that's a decent idea too. Hcg has to be discontinued right before pct, but the cordyceps are run the whole time.
Yeah. Whats funny is a lot of the guys on another forum, say that HCgenerate is just as good on cycle as HCG. I always lol at that. They push and push that brand. There are a lot of guys I think with there fingers in that company. They throw science aside and say natty testboosters from them are good and that nolva is totally old school and doesn't work.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Whats funny is a lot of the guys on another forum, say that HCgenerate is just as good on cycle as HCG. I always lol at that. They push and push that brand. There are a lot of guys I think with there fingers in that company. They throw science aside and say natty testboosters from them are good and that nolva is totally old school and doesn't work.
It's just marketing. Nolva from RC's isn't lining their pockets.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I usually do 50mgs clomid eod when I'm on a long run. Never heard of cordyceps?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice gains HYDE! Big as hell man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I usually do 50mgs clomid eod when I'm on a long run. Never heard of cordyceps?
Apparently they're also used to boost endurance, but the very little bit I've read says they're a natty otc product that mimics hcg if taken from the start thru the end of a cycle.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Apparently they're also used to boost endurance, but the very little bit I've read says they're a natty otc product that mimics hcg if taken from the start thru the end of a cycle.
Interesting. Got some reading to do..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting... I had never heard of this either.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting... I had never heard of this either.
The only place I've read this was from a post in thread under the Andro Factory forum on AM here. Cordeen was the one discussing it I believe (he's my head rep). You might be able to search it on here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, I just went rogue & put their name up for gigs. I change the supp company every week :joke:

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Millenium Sport Technologies has some
Great cordycep products if you are interested. I had noticeable endurance increases with their use