Boldione, Mbol, & 4AD - 8wk Bulk

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Same reason(s) everyone sells a Vette. Reason one sheer stupidity-that's why I sold mine. Reason two. Mini can because the car did it's job too well and there's kids on the way. I know Hyde doesn't fit reason one. Congrats on being a daddy soon.
Lol!!! That's the reason I don't have a motorcycle anymore..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Hyde! :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bro!!! Fatherhood is awesome

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol you guys kill me. Honestly I don't take it out & cruise it or take to street races & stuff like I used to...as I've gotten more serious about the lifting lifestyle the last couple years I just haven't had the time/interest. Maybe it's growing up; maybe it's lack of time/money. Fast cars are so expensive, & considering how much I spend on sups & food it all adds up.

My car was putting about 440-450 hp to the rear tires with the current tune & as much timing as we were running. 500hp in a 3200lb coupe gets up pretty quick, and you start to realize that the only way to go faster is a significant investment in a blower/turbo setup that's going to cost 10k by the time you get a new clutch, fuel system upgrades, & used parts - not counting labor. The motor was already built for it, but the rear likely wasn't gonna live under 750whp, so there's more money. And the tranny would be on borrowed time too, so there's another $2500 lol. Contemplating a career change anyway. There will be plenty of time for faster cars later. I'm not done forever :sgrin:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I did buy another car though it's likely to be faster. Been looking at some turbo'd LS2 GTO's. FML....

Going to the gym later for Max Upper Body. Think I might get the gf to come with me!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little Hyde hitting prs soon?? That's awesome man congrats. Fatherhood to me is the only thing better than a great day at the gym :D

When I was young fast cars, or at least a cool car was high on my list of important things. It's crazy how those things change when you get older now all I care about is gas mileage. Just picked up a 1995 Geo Metro. It gets 40mpg, and has an awesome heater. I sound like my grandpa lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A little Hyde hitting prs soon?? That's awesome man congrats. Fatherhood to me is the only thing better than a great day at the gym :D

When I was young fast cars, or at least a cool car was high on my list of important things. It's crazy how those things change when you get older now all I care about is gas mileage. Just picked up a 1995 Geo Metro. It gets 40mpg, and has an awesome heater. I sound like my grandpa lol
I am NOT having a kid! Lmao they were joking about me selling the hotrod.

But I can relate to the metro deal. Think I might buy a little honda or vw & sell my 03 accord couple. The v6 is peppy w/ the 6-spd, but it's only good for 25mpg & I don't love the car as much as my old 4 cylinder accord.

Hey Reggie are you not with Andro Factory any more?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally fell for it. Makes sense though, that's why I sold mine lmao

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 18

Ended up being a lazy sunday off with friends. I think I'm getting lethargic. Needed more sleep all last wk, & this weekend slept a lot, had to nap some, & still tired. I'm exhausted now from resting & eating even, & thinking work is gonna be bad too. Can't wait to add the 4 Andro in Wednesday & get some Test in my veins.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up being a lazy sunday off with friends. I think I'm getting lethargic. Needed more sleep all last wk, & this weekend slept a lot, had to nap some, & still tired. I'm exhausted now from resting & eating even, & thinking work is gonna be bad too. Can't wait to add the 4 Andro in Wednesday & get some Test in my veins.
The 4 andro should help with the lethargy....you'll be back in no time

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vette sounds like it was fun. I had a few muscle cars in my time, then a couple ricer toys. Now the wife and I are looking into getting a nice little sporty ride. She wants something sleek and convertible. I get to help pick but in reality the choice will end up being hers. Right now the front runner's are the Chrysler Crossfire, BMW Z4, and the Nissan 370Z. I have a feeling we will end up with the 370Z, which is cool. It's no vette but still fun. I told her since she said muscle cars are out of the question... (BOO!!!!) that whatever we got I could have it slightly tuned. :) See I am on the other end of the spectrum now. Most of my kids are raised, only have one left and she will be 10 soon. Don't need 2 4 door vehicles anymore, so we get to start looking at some more fun options.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Vette sounds like it was fun. I had a few muscle cars in my time, then a couple ricer toys. Now the wife and I are looking into getting a nice little sporty ride. She wants something sleek and convertible. I get to help pick but in reality the choice will end up being hers. Right now the front runner's are the Chrysler Crossfire, BMW Z4, and the Nissan 370Z. I have a feeling we will end up with the 370Z, which is cool. It's no vette but still fun. I told her since she said muscle cars are out of the question... (BOO!!!!) that whatever we got I could have it slightly tuned. :) See I am on the other end of the spectrum now. Most of my kids are raised, only have one left and she will be 10 soon. Don't need 2 4 door vehicles anymore, so we get to start looking at some more fun options.
370's are nasty. Stock for stock against a corvette it will fare well. Very fun to drive. This is experience talking.. . They handled better than my c3 body Vette but tech has come a long way with suspension. Straight line never stood a chance. Thank you 400+hp pre nitrous injection! I think the clear choice for you and the wife is Nissan!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's funny that I've also thought it'd be fun to drive all of those cars at some point or another. I'm quirky tho. I love the high horsepower stuff & all, but I also just like stupid stuff. Like the new Fiat 500 Abarth editions. The little chub has like 170hp WITH the turbo & ricey exhaust lol

370's are nasty. Stock for stock against a corvette it will fare well. Very fun to drive. This is experience talking.. . They handled better than my c3 body Vette but tech has come a long way with suspension. Straight line never stood a chance. Thank you 400+hp pre nitrous injection! I think the clear choice for you and the wife is Nissan!
Not a new C6 lol. It's the best overall performer of those 3 tho. Just be smart putting an exhaust on the Z - kid at the gym has a 350Z with just resonators and that thing sounds like a legitimate fartcan. And I like ricers a lot, & loud off-road pipes on faster cars, but boy this thing has an exhaust only a mother could love.

Why not now? Dead of winter is the time to buy muscle cars, boats, & bikes.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it's funny that I've also thought it'd be fun to drive all of those cars at some point or another. I'm quirky tho. I love the high horsepower stuff & all, but I also just like stupid stuff. Like the new Fiat 500 Abarth editions. The little chub has like 170hp WITH the turbo & ricey exhaust lol

Not a new C6 lol. It's the best overall performer of those 3 tho. Just be smart putting an exhaust on the Z - kid at the gym has a 350Z with just resonators and that thing sounds like a legitimate fartcan. And I like ricers a lot, & loud off-road pipes on faster cars, but boy this thing has an exhaust only a mother could love.

Why not now? Dead of winter is the time to buy muscle cars, boats, & bikes.
Unfortunately it will take me a few years to have that kind of expendable income. Just out of college with a commission sales job. Trying to stay above water with rent and everything else until I can land some accounts. Then come the cigarette boats, muscle cars, dirt bikes, and dump truck loads of supplements

My family friend has a built 426 Hemi block that will drop in nicely whenever I do get it

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I think it's funny that I've also thought it'd be fun to drive all of those cars at some point or another. I'm quirky tho. I love the high horsepower stuff & all, but I also just like stupid stuff. Like the new Fiat 500 Abarth editions. The little chub has like 170hp WITH the turbo & ricey exhaust lol Not a new C6 lol. It's the best overall performer of those 3 tho. Just be smart putting an exhaust on the Z - kid at the gym has a 350Z with just resonators and that thing sounds like a legitimate fartcan. And I like ricers a lot, & loud off-road pipes on faster cars, but boy this thing has an exhaust only a mother could love. Why not now? Dead of winter is the time to buy muscle cars, boats, & bikes.
I was still thinking affordable range not the c6 or c7 bodies lmao.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like those old cars and all, but I have some redneck in me an I would opt for a truck. The best truck that I have ever owned was an 87 dodge ram custom. That bad boy was a beast. And pristine. I totaled it while 'smoking' on my way home from my construction job when I was 17. Looking back, I should have kept what was left and I definitely could have rebuilt it by now. :(
But, no worries. I will find one eventually.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 19

Do you own one or you just salivating? :lmao:

Weight 207.4lbs (+9.4lbs from start)

Up over 9lbs in under 3wks. Yeah buddy. Strength came out of nowhere, finally! Almost set a PR on benchpress tonight, &tied my best. Except this was CLOSEGRIP flatbench. Gonna go straight for 300 in a week or two.

Max Upper

CGBP 135x11, 185x5, 205x3, 225x1, 245x1, 255x1, 265x1, 275x1, 285x1, 295xBOMB (barely though!) (PR's)
Incline Db Press 65sx15, 70x15, 75x13, 80x8
Seated Behind the Neck Press 95x12, 105x8, 10
HS Benchpress 2ppsx12, 10, 8
Cable Flyes from Low Pin ss. w/ Lateral Raises from Low Pin 3 sets, higher reps

Awesome workout, noticeably stronger. My gf said I definitely am looking bigger, & she sees me every day, so I'm not crazy: this stuff is working.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A co worker has one and I like it. Never thought I would say that about a Scion lol.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on those PRs. Holy mackeral those CG bench numbers are awesome! Nice job in here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that FR is pretty slick looking. Not to sure about it only having 200 ponies but it is a very small and light car so I am sure it moves down the road. So you guys aren't into Toyota's kids brand? Actually we looked at the FR and it is slick but she really wants a convertible.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah thats right you said those were CGBP that is a phenomenal lift my man!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on the PRs bro. Those numbers are fukkin sweet

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A co worker has one and I like it. Never thought I would say that about a Scion lol.
You say that, but Toyota has 2 personalities. I don't really care much for the econo-car, green appliances to go A-B side (most toyotas), but the deep, repressed racer in the closet has produced some fearsome stuff. Nobody would say no to a free LFA, & the last generation of the Supra's iron block was incredible - the motors could be built up through about 800whp & stay together.

Yeah thats right you said those were CGBP that is a phenomenal lift my man!
I don't know where it came from, but I'll take it. Trying to get my strength up to your benchpress capabilities. Some day!

Yesterday was off-day. Gonna go slay some back & bis!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You say that, but Toyota has 2 personalities. I don't really care much for the econo-car, green appliances to go A-B side (most toyotas), but the deep, repressed racer in the closet has produced some fearsome stuff. Nobody would say no to a free LFA, & the last generation of the Supra's iron block was incredible - the motors could be built up through about 800whp & stay together.

I don't know where it came from, but I'll take it. Trying to get my strength up to your benchpress capabilities. Some day!

Yesterday was off-day. Gonna go slay some back & bis!
Slay away brother! Love me some back and bis

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That scion is basically a Subaru. Subaru design and engine under the hood.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That scion is basically a Subaru. Subaru design and engine under the hood.
It has a boxer engine in it? Those Subaru are pretty sweet. However most of them are turbo and that isn't is it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has a boxer engine in it? Those Subaru are pretty sweet. However most of them are turbo and that isn't is it?
Correct - it is a subaru-designed drivetrain, has a boxer 4, isn't turbo (like some of the legacy wagons and more mom-oriented subies). @ Montego1: Nobody is gonna doubt subaru's performance heritage either though, so either way it's not that embarassing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 22

Weight: 206.6lbs (+8.6lbs from start)

Been holding at 206ish last few days. Strength is going up. I'm looking thick as $h!t, & more vascular/full round the clock. Balls are fairly atrophied; libido is good. Areolas were getting big & nips a tad sensitive (mbol can have some affinity for the progesterone receptors) so bumped 6-bromo back to 3 caps/night (105mg) & started some Pramiplexole I still have around. 2 days ago .2mg, then .4mg, & today .6mg & started 500mg/ed of L-dopa yesterday in the evenings. Chest issues are already completely under control, & I'm going to just run the prami til empty since the bottles almost gone.

Brought in 4-Andro Rx I picked up at a big IML sale earlier in the year - taking 300mg (6caps) over 3 doses w/ bfast, lunch, & dinner) as a base.

Last night after back (relaxed):

1023131959.jpg

Few nights ago - gettin' them andro-traps:

1019131934.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday's workout:

Widegrip Pullups BWx12, 10, 8 (def stronger here)
D-handle T-bar Rows 90x10, 135x10, 180x13, 205x12, 225x10, 250x8 (PRs)
Dbell Rows 100sx12, 12, 12
Widegrip Low Cable Rows 160x15, 180x12, 11
Barbell Curls 40x12, 60x12, Dogcrap 80x12 *30 sec rest* x6, x3

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the PR's, and looking good Hyde!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Backs looking great Hyde! Well done

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin swole brotha! I have been doing low cable rows close grip. I am going to change out the bar and try the wide grip next back day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lookin swole brotha! I have been doing low cable rows close grip. I am going to change out the bar and try the wide grip next back day.
You'll probably use a tad less weight, as you have the most power/best leverage with the d-handle/closegrip position, but boy it hits the middle of your back hard if you use good form & squeeze as it touches your abs. I normally use the close-grip but since I'm currently employing that with my heavy lift (the t-bar rows) I wanted a different angle of attack.

Tonight: Dynamic Lower Body

12" Low Box Barbell Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x2x12 sets (45 sec rests, pause at bottom & explode from dead stop up out of the hole)
Deficit Speedpulls (Conventional) off a 45 plate 135x6, 225x3, 315x7 (45 sec rest)
Barbell Backsquat 225x10, 245x10, 265x10, 285x10
Leg Extensions 150x15, 12, 12

I wasn't really feeling it during the deadlifts & after, so decided to do an unbelted backsquat for reps to get some good corework since I didn't want to do dedicated abwork. The 10 reps squats really smoked my legs, especially followed by extensions!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looking thicker. Vascularity looks to have improved as well. Just wait until the BOLD fully kicks in. Arms will look like road maps

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Looking swollen brother!! I think those 8 lbs went right to you back!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyde, you have really added to your back definition and thickness! Definitely improved and looking beastly! Keep killing those weights brother!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll probably use a tad less weight, as you have the most power/best leverage with the d-handle/closegrip position, but boy it hits the middle of your back hard if you use good form & squeeze as it touches your abs. I normally use the close-grip but since I'm currently employing that with my heavy lift (the t-bar rows) I wanted a different angle of attack.

Tonight: Dynamic Lower Body

12" Low Box Barbell Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x2x12 sets (45 sec rests, pause at bottom & explode from dead stop up out of the hole)
Deficit Speedpulls (Conventional) off a 45 plate 135x6, 225x3, 315x7 (45 sec rest)
Barbell Backsquat 225x10, 245x10, 265x10, 285x10
Leg Extensions 150x15, 12, 12

I wasn't really feeling it during the deadlifts & after, so decided to do an unbelted backsquat for reps to get some good corework since I didn't want to do dedicated abwork. The 10 reps squats really smoked my legs, especially followed by extensions!
D grip T bar rows. What are these? I think I can visualize it, put a handle on the T bar?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work and looking thick Hyde!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
D grip T bar rows. What are these? I think I can visualize it, put a handle on the T bar?
You got it. But you need an open d-handle, the kind that look like a V when you look down into it (that's where you'll place the bar). You will be very powerful with this grip selection. I've used wide-grips before w/ tbar, but usually save that for pullups or hammerstrength or cable rows. Tbar I worry less about form & use it more for moving heavy weights. Besides barbell rows/Pendlay rows, it's the only upper back movement I'll use a belt for.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 25

Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Friday, Sat, & today all off-days. Not how I wanted it to play out, but work & coming onto pramiplexole have been kicking my ass. A lot of other random things, halloween party with gfs fam, getting my car fixed, errands, & as of tonight finally truly decided with a buddy to begin selling supplements online. Bought a domain name & everything. He's in IT so he's going to start setting up the website end, we've settled on a name, & looking into arranging the legal end & registering with our county's business dept as an LLC soon.. Big potential, I hope.

Speed Bench tomorrow. Also, I have a large, dark bruise over where my hamstring injuries on my right leg were & have been having pains for over a wk. Gf noticed last night. No legs for a little bit, so more upper body! Yeah buddy.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Friday, Sat, & today all off-days. Not how I wanted it to play out, but work & coming onto pramiplexole have been kicking my ass. A lot of other random things, halloween party with gfs fam, getting my car fixed, errands, & as of tonight finally truly decided with a buddy to begin selling supplements online. Bought a domain name & everything. He's in IT so he's going to start setting up the website end, we've settled on a name, & looking into arranging the legal end & registering with our county's business dept as an LLC soon.. Big potential, I hope.

Speed Bench tomorrow. Also, I have a large, dark bruise over where my hamstring injuries on my right leg were & have been having pains for over a wk. Gf noticed last night. No legs for a little bit, so more upper body! Yeah buddy.
Getting big bro. Congrats on the new biz, make sure you let us know where to find it.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Getting big bro. Congrats on the new biz, make sure you let us know where to find it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Great news hope it works out for you. Let us know the website when it is up and running

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Great news hope it works out for you. Let us know the website when it is up and running

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Weight 207.2 (+9.2lbs)

Congrats bro!!! Be sure to hit us up with a link to the site once it's up..

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with the business Hyde!