BOLADROL from IBE- Unreal, Jbry, EasyEJ come hither

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Lord, this thread just blew up. I leave for one day (not even a full day) and it takes forever to get caught up lol.

I'd vote for cut as well, Schwell. I won't be as harsh as what's already been said, but you'll enjoy it much more if you look at the big picture versus the short-term of losing some size and strength.

I'm gonna cut/recomp on my cycle and I'll likely jump into clen / EC shortly after to solely cut and I'm at 233-235 and an inch taller. You'll be pleased if you cut, man.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's really easy to see if schwellington "overbulked" or not. Schwell, how much can you lift on all your major lifts?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
major lifts

Squats-385x6 for 3 sets
Bench-230x6 for three sets
deads 320x6 for 3 reps

yeaaa boi prolly hit 395-400 here in a week or two on squats

i think i am gunna cut not on boladrol though

with the OSTA i am recomping right now

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as to other peoples claims about not much mass

my arms-16' legs-28' Shoulders 15' i dont know my chest and back

I do have high bf

but i never said im massive? and i dont use anabolics at high bf percent

this was a BULK i BULKED from 205-240-successful? Yes although at least 20 lbs of that is FAT

I know ur not being a **** Bbell but i never said I was massive

I am recomping with OSTA My target weight is 205 again but to keep all the mass I have gained

/end rant

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know what im doing "wrong" if anything my man

routine
Chest/tri's
Back
day off (cardio now)
Legs
Shoulders
Biceps/abs
Dayoff(cardio)

Diet consists of whole wheat bread, oats, whole wheat pasta, protiens- whey,eggs,chicken, lean ground beef, milk
fats-peanut butter,mayonaise(its actually good for u) eggs, olive oil

carbs everyday-350, protien every day- 300-320, fats everyday-100-120

what am I doing "wrong"?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you went from 205 to 240 but gained "at least" 20 pounds of fat then THAT is what most people could consider doing something wrong. If you bulk you want to gain more LBM than fat, and on a cut you want to lose more fat than LBM. A 1:1 ratio anywhere will mean some really slow progress.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i weighed 205 in the avy pic had just got done cutting for 3 months

used anabolics

and i will never ever cut without anabolics again

was a simple epistane/11sterone stack

stayed at 212 the entire time on hormones

but kept getting thinner and thinner!

Trust me i dont like being 240- i mean its sweet as im quite massive but i have at least 20 lbs of bf i could do with cutting off

hence my recomp with OSTA sarm :) check it out its in my sig

I do have high bf

this was a BULK i BULKED from 205-240-successful? Yes although at least 20 lbs of that is FAT

I am recomping with OSTA My target weight is 205 again but to keep all the mass I have gained

/end rant
Bro you did say it. That's what set me off, cause i know a few people that think they're so massive when in reality they're just fat and barely have any muscle mass.

Example. A guy I know at my gym brags about his 18" Arms and he's got a huge gut and when he flexes his arms there's no muscle popping(especially no peak). I cannot stand this guys like this.

I don't call someone out for no reason. Again Schwell, I really think you need to take a look at something, either your training, or most important your diet must be ****ed up cause you're not making good progress.

I think it's best to get down to at least 12% and then start bulking with minimal fat gain :cheers:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know what im doing "wrong" if anything my man

routine
Chest/tri's
Back
day off (cardio now)
Legs
Shoulders
Biceps/abs
Dayoff(cardio)

Diet consists of whole wheat bread, oats, whole wheat pasta, protiens- whey,eggs,chicken, lean ground beef, milk
fats-peanut butter,mayonaise(its actually good for u) eggs, olive oil

carbs everyday-350, protien every day- 300-320, fats everyday-100-120

what am I doing "wrong"?
i think for you a routine like this would be better.

Monday - Chest/Biceps
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Shoulders/Triceps
Friday - Back/Traps
Sat & Sun - Off or cardio

This routine I've used for quite some time, and will be going back to it very soon.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you went from 205 to 240 but gained "at least" 20 pounds of fat then THAT is what most people could consider doing something wrong. If you bulk you want to gain more LBM than fat, and on a cut you want to lose more fat than LBM. A 1:1 ratio anywhere will mean some really slow progress.
I don't agree with you unreal, Lyle mcdonald, who most of is would agree is one of the brightest minds in the fitness industry like to 1:1 ratio as he feels it's the fastest way to balance bulking muscle fast with not a ton of cutting. Other guys like Martin from lean gains prefer a high lbm ratio, which is fine but he admits it will be slower in terms of muscle gain, but that can be evened out with less time spent cutting.

Anyone who's not gaining at about roughly a 1:1 ratio is not gaining muscle as fast as they could. I have been going for that ratio and have added at least 25lbm in 10months. Though I have had to cut 2 times, and have just started my 3rd cut. I like the faster muscle gain as I can melt the fat off quickly as an ectomorph, however if some prefer to spend less time cutting that the culk may be better for them.

I all comes down to personal preferance(just like with training style) since all forms of bulking will generally get someone to the same ultimate goal at roughly the same time.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

I do have high bf

/end rant
I'd still say you could loose at least 30 pounds. If I was going to hazzard a guess i'd say your in the 30+ Body fat area too mat be 35+. I had a friend who was there too and body building for mass. Got to know when to stop.

Not being harsh, but my arms were 17 inches at 210. I was carrying a bit mind, but im about 183-4 now and they are a smidging off 16 now. Thats with no gear for 4 years. I concider myself a skinny hard gainer.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
March this year I had got back into training after a big break. I spent the first two months not even touching weights. I just did cardio and ate clean. I went down to about 176-178, skinny as. I started training from march to may, then started weights in may again when my BF was right down. Everyone was commenting on how skinny I had gone, asking me if I was ill, if I was still doing weights and all kinds of stuff. I knew to have faith in muscle memory. After starting weights again the muscle started slamming back on. Within a month those people were saying I looked better again ect. Now Im back up to a relatively good natural fighting weight. I hoping I can hit 190ish natural with roughly the same BF. I wouldn't concider starting my cycle until this simple goal is achieved.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay i hear you guys 100%

i know i have high bf and if i said i was massive-i was joking i know im not huge

i know im bigger than the average joe but not massive

and i dotn havbe g ut though i got a little pudge but my pants size has stayed the same this whole bulk- 36'

but im not here to get into a pissing match im here to make progress

i think my deit is clean BUT i dont think i need as many cals as i take in my metabolism is slow

so im goign to drop it by 200 cals and start there

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What has your calorie intake been at? I have a slow metabolism too so I feel you, I gain fat very easily even from perfectly CLEAN foods like oats just because I can't handle lots of carbs and high cals no matter what. My latest bulking through the summer (weigh ins topped 237) was about 4K calories. My maintenance is around 3000.

As for gaining muscle and fat at a 1:1 ratio Zamaman I am glad it works for you. But i have a slow metabolism and the cutting part is difficult, it takes a while and I always lose mass (even this last cycle with some anabolics i lost some mass). Schwellington is the same as me in this regard, with that kind of metabolism putting on that much fat is just TOO counterproductive, IMO.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Schwell don't feel bad man...

You have some good sized legs on ya, but I would def work them arms, at a couple inches shorter and 40lbs less I have the same size waist and slightly larger arms....

I can't really think the 40 lb difference is all quads bro....

I would get them guns pumped anyways, try to get a nice bulge there... Just my opinion.

Really though if I were you I would be at a constant recomp, forget bulking or cutting.... This will take significant dedication to nutrient timing and macro sources though.

I would also most definitely invest in a nutrient partitioner, anabolic pump is my favorite and when used as the guide states in their forum it definitely works!

Fasted morning cardio at an easy intensity for only 20 min also will slowly but surely chip away at fat and if done correctly won't eat at any muscle at all!

Good luck though buddy, def got the top supplementation in place just adjust your methods slightly and keep dedicated to them and you'll see pleasant results, still following along bud.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually appreciated the tough love in this thread. It is very easy for people to get their numbers slightly wrong on the internet, whether it is intentional or not.

6' 0", 235lbs and 16" arms says it all. I was 6' 0", 16" arms and weighed 84kg. I was a fitness model type size, I wouldn't have considered myself big.

And I hate to break your balls but 36" waist at that weight? Take it from someone who takes measurements with clients, every single time a client tells me their jeans size it was at least 2" less than what the tape measure said. My waist at the time was measured at 33" (around the navel) at 10% body fat.

I would seriously lower your carb intake at your body fat, you will be able to lose fat without losing much weight simple as water comes off. I tend to do it with clients who carry a lot of fat around the midsection and ideally their weight wouldn't drop substantially for a few weeks at a minimum.

Dirty bulking with your fat distribution is tempting type 2 diabetes in my opinion.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andi shouldh ave made myself clear on one more point then i will shut up

I didnt gain 40 lbs from this cycle i bulked up natty for a bit then threw in the m14add/pmag and gained 19lbs

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i am dropping my cabrs right now

from 350-300 and keep it there for a week then drop it a little more

protein will stay at 300 fat at 100

all clean

ehh cardio 3x a week with weights 4x a week this sound like a recomp?

do it for about 5-6 months then cut in the summer with anabolics

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for those who give a dam these are my before pics

will post monthly pics in my s1 log of my progress the link to my log is in my sig

im going to the gym going to hit 20 mins of elptical b4 i hit the wieghts

okay wieners im out

Attachments

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

will post monthly pics in my s1 log of my progress the link to my log is in my sig

okay wieners im out
Im certainly not getting at you dude. I'll follow you progress with genuime interest. I still say (and maybe its do-able) you loose 30 pound of fat and you'll be in screaming shape. Better than you Av pic.

Hey on a side note and again just being honest, keep an eye on the right hand side chest. It looks quite imflamed(nip size is different too). Probably just fat deposits, just keep a feel out for soreness and hard lumps. I had a horrid bout of gyno, wouldn't wish it on anyone.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As you shed fat you will look more muscular, happened to my bro even though he's so much smaller he looks larger in a way now.

Look up lean gains . Com

IMO Martin has the best recomp protocol. It's all intermittent fasting though which some people don't like, but i love it. In a nut shell you eat only from 12-8 (8 hours) a day. 50% of calories post workout, 50% cals on nonworkout days in meal one. The nutrient partioning of his program is fantastic and the rate his clients lose fat or how much lean mass they gain is very impressive. Even Lyle and Alan really respect this guy as having lots of great ideas.

I'd be happy to awnser any questions you got about the program but I think you should look it up. There's alot of studies on the website proving that you don't lose any muscle mass fasting like this, in fact it has numerous benefits as better fa mobilization and slightly higher metabolic rate.

I think martins ideas could help you get recomped or just straight dieted down faster.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

okay wieners im out
Do your cardio after weights for 20-30 minutes preferably @ 140-160 HR. Just make sure to drink some BCAA's right after weights and during cardio ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay will do Bbell

i will watch mah nipplies

On a side note this OSTA **** works
I have not lost ANY strength and its going on day 10 of pct

Unreal is helping me with my bench routine

Listen gents, im not mad or hurt by anyone in here, i know u guys are trying to aide me in my quest so thank you for the CONSTRUCTIVE (except bbell.....joking:) ) critasism

sooooo without further ado schwellingtons recomp is well underway please feel free to add ANY suggestions to my deit and or lifting routine

deit rbefore recomp was -carbs 350-400, protein 300-330, fat 110-120\

now

carbs-300, protein 300, fat 90-100

soo i wont line up my lifting routine but im going to adopt bbells routine of weight 4x a week switch up my chest with unreals suggestions and focking tear it up on cardio 3-4 times a week

I think with this OSTA for 2 months- a one month break- 2 months of s4 a 1 month break and 2 months of epi/katana by next summer o schwelly gonna be lean and mean

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooo question about Clen

okay im a recovering methamphetamine addict so i am very cautious of using clen

never used it but i do get stimmed outta my mind on otc stims BUT i think i want to try it but for those of you who have done it- whats it like will it keep me up at night if i dose early in the morning- is it a high like speed? if it is i dont want it but if u think it wont trigger any old behavior im all over

meth eats muscle i dont wanna go back to it-----for so many reasons

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
ooo question about Clen

okay im a recovering methamphetamine addict so i am very cautious of using clen

never used it but i do get stimmed outta my mind on otc stims BUT i think i want to try it but for those of you who have done it- whats it like will it keep me up at night if i dose early in the morning- is it a high like speed? if it is i dont want it but if u think it wont trigger any old behavior im all over

meth eats muscle i dont wanna go back to it-----for so many reasons
Ive never used it, I know lots of guys who have, but ive heard its no fat eater like its promoted to be. Yeah it will burn more fat that most OTC's but you are better shifting bf naturally untill you get to that stubborn bit of fat that dont want to shift, then try clen. Thats what ive been told anyway, others may say different.

Not sure its going to buzz you out like phet, but it can make you sketchy apparently, but not in the same way as ephedrine. I'd definately stay away from ephedrine if you have had a problem with meth in the past. Meth can and is made from ephedrine, so basically its a mother ingredient. Other compounds worth avoiding are ma haung, ephedra and sida cordifolia. They all contain the base of ephedrine. So be careful what you pick mate. Have a read up on clen.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro

yeah I know ephedrine is a base of meth

there are many others like drano, fertalizer, and anyhydros as well as phospherous found in red matches

but i do stay away from ephedrine i tried it and didnt enjoy it- i think i will use something like clen in about 4-5 months when im lower in bf :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Schwell you still don't understand...

You don't have the right body stats for a recomp... a recomp is when you drop a couple bf%'s.... now that will be noticeable going from 14% to 12%... but no way in hell noticeable going from 20% to 18% so why the hell is that your goal? You do realize recomp won't drop bf% too strongly.

In your before pictures you look good. You had good stats to start putting on muscle using steroids so I don't know why the hell you decided to bulk your ass to 240 in no direction towards a solid goal. I don't understand why you did that. And I sure as hell don't understand why you were still trying to bulk to 300.

I'm telling you, you can afford to go on a massive cut because you will still be big after it!!! You have enough mass to where you can cut like crazy and still be big in the end... then start over, get on steroids and build muscle the right way and not this crazy no goal oriented bulking sh*t.

That's my 2 cents.

No bulk. No recomp.

Massive, cut.

Restart building muscle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even in pct?

I suppose i could start cutting- even though im in pct i mean im going to employee OSTA (already am **** is no joke bro) and eve s4 after the OSTA sarm is done

uhmmm what do u think chocolate? Even though im in pct start a cut- talkin like 2300 cals with cardio 5x a week and weights 4x a week? Then recomp in the summer with katana/epi

then in winter a nice bulk (not like this) with boladrol and epi?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EC stacks are not just to burn fat, they also suppress appetite, raisebody temp slightly ect. I have used them a couple of times, and they work nicely to give you a slight edge.

I have also used clen and am not sure how much fat loss comes from it, I wanna stack it with t3 though still.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm usually totally against cutting in or immediately post pct, but I'm doing it in week 5 right now and it seems to be going okay. As long as the strength is not going down, you will be losing next to no muscle. So if yu can keep thr strength up you'll be fine but it's best to wait a few weeks after pct IMO.

Though I can't follow my own advice so....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atta boy schwell... whenever you're ready to start. Do a massive cut... I don't even think you have to lift weights but if it floats your boat go for it... just straight sweating and dieting everyday!

Just remember that steroids are waiting at the end of the rainbow...

You will quickly get your strength back, and have a newer better looking physique if you train hard and eat right this time with the anabolics. You will be a new man.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schwell could we see a typical daily diet from you in detail, might give us a better look, and we can help you more.

i think that routine i layed out will work great for you.

you could do cardio on wednesday, saturday & sunday then and maybe even add some light cardio on weight days if you want.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I disagree you should lift on a cut swell. Remember the mass you gained on cycle is not natural and your body might have a tough time retaining all of it on a cut. Now losing a little is not a big deal as cm said. It will come back fast, however you wanna hold on to all if possible, though your so far under your genetic limit of muscle mass that you will probably hold it fine, it prob 2 cuts away before you gotta worry about that too much.

Lyle feels that working a muscle group out once a week is enough for maintainance. 2 times might hurt more than do good on a cut. You could do one full body, or whatever split you want,

I always cut without cardio cause it's easier for me, but with a slow metabolism you could probably use it for a larger defecit. I can stay under my cals pretty easily cause I just have two 1000 calorie meals a day when I'm cutting and it works fantastic for me.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atta boy schwell... whenever you're ready to start. Do a massive cut... I don't even think you have to lift weights but if it floats your boat go for it... just straight sweating and dieting everyday!

Just remember that steroids are waiting at the end of the rainbow...

You will quickly get your strength back, and have a newer better looking physique if you train hard and eat right this time with the anabolics. You will be a new man.
Don't stop lifting weights! If you wanna cut, re-evaluate your diet, and add more & more cardio.

Never stop lifting weights. What you thinking choco, lol ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schwell could we see a typical daily diet from you in detail, might give us a better look, and we can help you more.

i think that routine i layed out will work great for you.

you could do cardio on wednesday, saturday & sunday then and maybe even add some light cardio on weight days if you want.
sure can my man to the t i know mah diet here it go

wake up breakfast

protein smoothie

1 scoop whey, 1 cup skim milk, 3/4cup oats and a banna(sometimes)

meal 2- 6-80z chicken breast/ 6 oz lean ground beef on the goerge forman
2 slices wheat bread 1 serving mayo and maybe a serving of oats

meal 3 repeat meal 2 with

intraworkout- 1/2 scoop of gatoraide powder for carbs (30g) with some creatine(buying some bcaa)
Postworkout- 45-50 g of whey with a cup of white rice (72g)
hour -hour and a half after pwo

serving of brown rice(2 servings oats) with some chicken(6 oz)

meal 6 6 oz lean ground beef/ 6 oz chicken and some wheat bread with mayo on it

meal 7 2-3 boiled eggs (organic) and some meat or protein shake

bed- 1-1/2 serving of whey with some fats

these are all 2-3 hours apart

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't stop lifting weights! If you wanna cut, re-evaluate your diet, and add more & more cardio.

Never stop lifting weights. What you thinking choco, lol ;)
He can stop if he wants. Steroids will give him strength back very quickly especially muscle memory he will have should he burn muscle during this massive cut.

Lifting weights doesn't burn good cals anyways unless you're doing 15ish reps high intensity type stuff with little breaks.

As he needs to be on a massive cut... all energy needs to be devoted to just burning calories.

This has nothing to do with muscle yet... this is all about dropping bf% by a massive cut in which fat sheds faster than muscle dropping bf%

If you wanna lift... lift schwell... but lift in the manner that matches your goal of utter calorie destruction... don't try to lift for strength on a massive cut lol.. pointless ...you would be taking time and energy away from the main goal... destroy calories. Burn those f***ing cals.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
course i aint gunna lift like i was bulking this fall, lifts will range from 8-10 reps player

comeo n man follow my log its in my sig! I need all the help i can get

bbell i posted my diet earlier in the thread check it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far as clen goes, don't even consider it for now. From my perspective, clen, t3, dnp all fall into the same category. That's "i'm 8 weeks out from contest and still at 10% bodyfat" and really none of those make sense to use for a regular cut, just due to direct as well as potential health risks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Schwell you still don't understand...

You don't have the right body stats for a recomp... a recomp is when you drop a couple bf%'s.... now that will be noticeable going from 14% to 12%... but no way in hell noticeable going from 20% to 18% so why the hell is that your goal? You do realize recomp won't drop bf% too strongly.

In your before pictures you look good. You had good stats to start putting on muscle using steroids so I don't know why the hell you decided to bulk your ass to 240 in no direction towards a solid goal. I don't understand why you did that. And I sure as hell don't understand why you were still trying to bulk to 300.

I'm telling you, you can afford to go on a massive cut because you will still be big after it!!! You have enough mass to where you can cut like crazy and still be big in the end... then start over, get on steroids and build muscle the right way and not this crazy no goal oriented bulking sh*t.

That's my 2 cents.

No bulk. No recomp.

Massive, cut.

Restart building muscle.
I don't think he will have a lot of mass after a big cut. 16" arms and 28"(?) thighs on someone of his bodyfat are surprisingly small, especially for someone who has used so many anabolics.

What worries me is that all this talk of cutting and you are already asking about which drugs to use. Very little talk about diet and training considering how much work you have to do. I am astounded that you have completed so many cycles because your photos do not look like that of someone who has done. Something isn't adding up.

Let's be honest, putting triceps in with your chest day or back day really isn't a priority. Do your workouts even help burn fat? You could be doing a very low volume strength training programme which isn't going to shift pounds off your waist.

I think you have so much work to do and are not prioritising what you have been lacking so far, instead simply you choose to plan your next cycle.

Compare a few posts on diet to how much tailoring bodybuilders and fitness models tend to go through, it just doesn't cut it. I spend an hour as an initial consult to go through diet and lifestyle with clients and these can be everyday people. You are cycling 6 times per year and have a bottle of one of the strongest possible prohormones sent to you for you to log. You need to put as much focus into your food and training as you do with your drugs.

My two cents.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure can my man to the t i know mah diet here it go

wake up breakfast

protein smoothie

1 scoop whey, 1 cup skim milk, 3/4cup oats and a banna(sometimes)

meal 2- 6-80z chicken breast/ 6 oz lean ground beef on the goerge forman
2 slices wheat bread 1 serving mayo and maybe a serving of oats

meal 3 repeat meal 2 with

intraworkout- 1/2 scoop of gatoraide powder for carbs (30g) with some creatine(buying some bcaa)
Postworkout- 45-50 g of whey with a cup of white rice (72g)
hour -hour and a half after pwo

serving of brown rice(2 servings oats) with some chicken(6 oz)

meal 6 6 oz lean ground beef/ 6 oz chicken and some wheat bread with mayo on it

meal 7 2-3 boiled eggs (organic) and some meat or protein shake

bed- 1-1/2 serving of whey with some fats

these are all 2-3 hours apart
Ok this looks decent. I would cut out the mayo, or at least get low fat or fat free mayo.

the gatorade pre workout i'd cut too as long as your last meal was 1-2 hours pre workout.

now the bcaa's i want you to mix up in a shaker cup with 25oz water and around 10g bcaa. as soon as you finish your last set of weights, pound about half the bcaa and start cardio and sip the rest during cardio. a good bcaa to go with is Xtend. Modern bcaa is ok too but i think xtend you can get cheaper.

Now if you're gonna be cutting you may wanna drop carbs a little too, i take it this was your bulking diet?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes it was my bulk i am dropping my crabs to 200 daily protein will stay at 300 and fats will be 80-90

soooo im looking at 800 from carbs 1200 from protein and about 720-810 after fats

sooo total of 2700-2800 i may drop fat more to 70

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
As far as cardio goes mate, i'd suggest you keep it simple.

I personally never bother with the fancy machiens you get down gyms i.e rowers, cross trainers and all that bollocks.1- Mostley get out for a run/jog. Build it up slowley and then look at covering 4-5k a pop. 2- Find yourself a boxing partner, do 5-10x2min rounds on a bag together(build it up to ten) then have a spar. Dont go trying to knock the living urine into eachother, have a light spar then build it up. Buy gum shields and head guards. This IMO is the best and most fun way to loose fat and keep fit. If your already into your martial arts its a great oportunity to practice them, if your not, its a great oportunity to learn. But for sure I know its the best way to loose the flab.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes it was my bulk i am dropping my crabs to 200 daily protein will stay at 300 and fats will be 80-90

soooo im looking at 800 from carbs 1200 from protein and about 720-810 after fats

I like this a lot better :cheers:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeau i do jog i love it i just did elpitical cause yesterday wuz legs and i didnt want to tax their recovery but the majority of my cardio will be from jogging

but i hear this taxes ur leg growth is this true?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established

Wow my maintainance is around the 2700 mark(Ive always slammed on weight after the 3000 mark). I loose weight at around 2200-2000 mark nicely bruce Lee :)

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
yeau i do jog i love it i just did elpitical cause yesterday wuz legs and i didnt want to tax their recovery but the majority of my cardio will be from jogging

but i hear this taxes ur leg growth is this true?

I dont know, I feel my legs look skinnier when I dont run for awhile.

But either way, you dont need to worry about it at the moment. Your probably going to loose some muscle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
meh i guess i can drop carbs even lower but i loose easy round 2500 cause after excercise i net about 1.8-2000 sooo what should i drop carbs to 150 or fats down to like 70?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
IBE Company Promotions 370