Boladrol

Rob forster

Awards
Does anyone know anywhere where I can buy PH boladrol any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck with that one. Very limited runs when it was around.

You joined 14 minutes ago to find an obscure limitedly produced steroid???? Not sus at all.

Rob forster

Awards
Good luck with that one. Very limited runs when it was around.

You joined 14 minutes ago to find an obscure limitedly produced steroid???? Not sus at all.

Thanks for the reply I'm trying few different ph atm but I'm nit happy with the mass and size the strengh is there do you know any sttong PH any advise would be appreciated

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the reply I'm trying few different ph atm but I'm nit happy with the mass and size the strengh is there do you know any sttong PH any advise would be appreciated
Boladrol was extreamly overrated, not worth looking for. I hate to burst your bubble but mass is determined by your food. You can take all the steroids in the world and if you're not eating enough to grow, you're not gonna grow. The only free gains from orals is the waterwwight and extra fuel storage. And that goes away post cycle

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boladrol was extreamly overrated, not worth looking for. I hate to burst your bubble but mass is determined by your food. You can take all the steroids in the world and if you're not eating enough to grow, you're not gonna grow. The only free gains from orals is the waterwwight and extra fuel storage. And that goes away post cycle
100%.

OP what products are you currently using that you are not happy with?

Rob forster

Awards
So what is the neat known PH around then does anyone have any good site please

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your trying a FEW different ph at the moment? Oh boy. What are you taking, how long, what dose and what are you doing to protect your heart, liver, bp, ect. how much do yiu actually kbow about this stuff in general, cus my guess is your completely new to this...

Boladrol is actually not a ph, its a anabolic steroid, almost all the oldschool ph are steroids. Dmz, msten, SD, all the stuff with tren in the name, epistane and so on.

Hdrol was a designer steroid and also a prohormone to tbol. Theres a few others like this but all of them are steroids.

The only reason i bring this up is because ive seen lots of ppl screw up and treat "ph" like supplements instead of steroids and tgats dangerous

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can get boladrol here in the UK. Not supposed to talk about sources though I don't think.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bola is a great as a PWO like oral trest is, aside from that you’d need many bottles to dose correctly and see anything.

With this being said, focus on diet and training. You seem to be leaps and bounds away from even considering AAS.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Boladrol was popular for the first month it came out before anyone used it. Once people started using it, it seemed to fade away pretty quickly.

reforged

Awards
Bola is a great as a PWO like oral trest is, aside from that you’d need many bottles to dose correctly and see anything.

With this being said, focus on diet and training. You seem to be leaps and bounds away from even considering AAS.
^^^ This! Don't get me wrong, I love Bola as a pwo, but I treated it like IM Mtren . Great wkout strength and pump, but I only used it on days that I wanted n extra "kick" in strength for pr's or something similar. DIET will always rein supreme for size. Right after proper training and recovery methods. It's also super duper toxic on paper, and gains vs sides is a real wash IMO.
Please don't just take a bunch of stuff, as you have know real idea what a compound will do for or to you unless you properly cycle it. Alone, and for the duration.. I remember being able to walk in and buy M1t for $6 or $7 a bottle, and take it for 10 days before sides were too much. Great gains, but felt like death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 4