BOLADROL from IBE- Unreal, Jbry, EasyEJ come hither

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma is both a vet and in the medical field.
Wait, does that mean he can prescribe me equipoise? ;)

On the larger topic, experience is only useful in working through nuances, and exception cases. For instance, Duchaine's theories about another pathway to growth once you are in the over 4g a week range on testosterone is something that there is going to be 0 medical research on. Duchaine dying at the age he did however is enough medical evidence for me that probably a lot of **** he talked about and did was a bad idea.

But anyone who trusts "real peoples experiences" over "statistically significant findings in a reasonably large group with a double blind placebo setup, peer reviewed and published" pretty fits the definition of clinically insane. And they primarily present a danger to themselves but also pose a danger to others by passing along opinion as if it was factual.

A perfect example is there is no significant metabolic difference at the same caloric and macro levels at any number between 3 to 8 meals a day, assuming all solid food not shakes (and only a slight difference at 2 meals a day, but a noticeable difference at 1). Yet repeatedly we hear "you have to eat 6 meals a day to bulk/cut/whatever". Are there mental pluses to doing it? Yes. Are there mental + convenience minuses to doing it? Yes. But physiological differences weren't statistically significant.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Well folks, HereToStudy said it all...have a good night and drive home safely!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the main thing to add is like with anything, the question is whether the dosage required to make significant results also does signficant health damage, and nobody is sure about that yet. I wouldn't run this, and wouldn't really suggest anyone else does unless they have capability to get full blood work including all the normal annual bloodwork stuff as well as lipids, hormone panel including PSA both before and after. Because IF the way it looks and reads on paper is right, its a matter of finding a reasonable dosage for it. methyl dienelone and methoxy-trn were both products that were preached as some of the stronged possible things but safe and that didn't quite work out. Mdien was originally put in 1mg caps, and likely 8 or 10mg would have made a ton more sense. similarly if I recall right, the methoxy-trn was in 1.5mg caps, and 3-6mg would likely have made more sense.

I'm glad IBE is at least starting on the low end dosage wise, as its less likely to have such terrible liver damage that way, although the methyl-estradiol sounds almost like boobs in a bottle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am by far no expert on hormonal products, or even supplements really. All of my knowledge comes just from books/studies I have read, as well as people I speak to (Edwitt, Trauma1, etc.) as someone interested in the subject, but certainly not years of experience, or even more important any sort of medical certification. I am stating this to show I am not trying to position myself as any kind of expert, etc..just giving my 2c. I also am not targeting IBE or this new compound, my opinon on it is not yet formulated.

I have been following along the announcements of this new PH, and personally am completely torn on what to think. A good PM conversation with Dadamsdid shed some light on what I was overlooking. Bigger gains than most are used to? Probably. At a cost? Most certainly. Another aspect brought into conversation was that as a whole, compounds such as this will push the industry towards stronger legislation. Don't deny it, Patrick Arnold even pointed out that releasing this would be mocking the FDA. But, where I say I am torn, is I dont believe the gov't should decide what I can put in my body, so I in theory want to see things such as this available, but I also am of the mindset that AAS in general should not be criminalized.

In reality, this substance could be pretty brutal side-wise, or could not be, testing of users will prove one way or the other. I feel I can honestly say that a strong majority of this board should not be running it (I am not calling anyone out, or leveling myself ahead, I have no plan to run this, at least in any near future), but that goes for many things people currently take. But as implied by others here, the new majority thought on AM will prevail, which is harsher compounds, for longer, at a higher dosage. Hit PCT, take a couple weeks off, and go harsher. Again I am not calling anyone out, but look at the logs, progressively they push what the limit is. As soon as someone uses SD at 40mg, someone else decides to use 50mg, which leads to "OMG YOUR THE MAN" attitude. Ive before let myself slip into this thought process, but always snap myself back to reality.

In the end, this will lead to where people want to be (Muscular), but at what cost? When did health just become absolutely of no concern? I am sure many of you have seen my various public service disclaimers in threads, but thats because when someone pushes the limit, it should be noted as such. Perfect example is Edwitt, who is running slin right now. I don't think he is wrong in doing so, discussions with him show he is well read and has many experienced people working with him on it (I even ask Ed for his opinion on many things), but of course it created interest in slin for people who shouldn't touch it. This **** can kill you. Not change you, kill you. But im sure someone out there will order some, follow the dosing schedule of someone else, and possibly hurt themselves. Instant gratification, the number one contribution to a Darwin award.

Why can't we have a return to discussions being based on science or at least reason. Now I read alot of stuff put out by various experts, gurus, etc. One of my favorite guys to listen to is Mark Rippetoe, whos starting strength program is what changed me from a gym goer with no results to someone who reaches consistent results and lifts properly. Since he was the light at the end of the tunnel for me, he will always have an ear from me to anything he says. Recently in an article on T-Nation, he stated that he was upset with the industry only relying on peer reviewed studies and ignoring experience. While I agree with him to a point, he was also discussing lifting form (although he did mention dbol in his example), I dont think the same transfers to compounds being put into your body. No level of experience will detail what the compounds are doing. A "vet' can run 100 cycles in his life, think he did everything perfectly, and end up with heart failure, irreversible liver damage, etc. The fact of the matter is just because someone is still standing and smiling, doesnt mean that everything went perfectly.

Its your body, you get one shot at it, remember that when the newest cool idea comes from a buddy on a message board.

/rant.
Very nicely stated, John.

You make Primordial proud. :)

-John

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been following this....i know schwell couldn't take SD, and this stuff looks wicked but who knows how it will treat him....i'm not going to hate

on the other hand not a compound that i'm looking to try at all...not because of the harshness but wet gains and me aren't friends

but i'm mainly just posting in here to stay....heretostudy shut the ish down!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
knuff said

im going to try it

i havent heard back from ibe yet- they did ask for my shipping information

we will see

come check out my OSTA sarm log though!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A "vet' can run 100 cycles in his life, think he did everything perfectly, and end up with heart failure, irreversible liver damage, etc. The fact of the matter is just because someone is still standing and smiling, doesnt mean that everything went perfectly.

But anyone who trusts "real peoples experiences" over "statistically significant findings in a reasonably large group with a double blind placebo setup, peer reviewed and published" pretty fits the definition of clinically insane. And they primarily present a danger to themselves but also pose a danger to others by passing along opinion as if it was factual.
Easy...

Where do I find this research on steroids?
Where do I find research done and what to effectively run for PCT?
Where do I find research done on what doses cause what kind of shut down?
Where do I find research on how much each dose typically affects muscle growth per steroid?
Where do I find research on how to use hCG to prevent shutdown and how this helps recovery?
Where are these studies you guys speak of with double blind controlled lad studies with steroids that you guys are following and I am not?

This kind of research for steroids doesn't happen or I am completely missing them. So who am I going to listen to in this situation? Vets with experience.

And to HTS... it's all within reason. Obviously someone who has ran 100 cycles is an idiot and doesn't qualify as a vet. A vet is not just someone who has ran multiple cycles but a trusted person with solid information that has been proven over time and has a reputation for knowledge and remaining healthy all the while using anabolic steroids. There aren't many on here but there are a few vets I trust 100% on other purely steroid based boards.

And what this IBE business all comes down to is the Mcdonalds law suit...

A bunch of fatties sue Mcdonalds for making them fat...

Are we gonna take away Mcdonalds from everyone because these idiots make the wrong decisions?

This stuff should be out there for the physique enthusiast within ease of access.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy...

Where do I find this research on steroids?
Where do I find research done and what to effectively run for PCT?
Where do I find research done on what doses cause what kind of shut down?
Where do I find research on how much each dose typically affects muscle growth per steroid?
Where do I find research on how to use hCG to prevent shutdown and how this helps recovery?
Where are these studies you guys speak of with double blind controlled lad studies with steroids that you guys are following and I am not?

This kind of research for steroids doesn't happen or I am completely missing them. So who am I going to listen to in this situation? Vets with experience.
that sort of research is out there for all the previously and currently prescribed anabolics. Even so far as the PCT and HCG questions, those do have real medical studies done. Not for any of the designers or sold as "prohormone" steroids. Seriously, name 1 that has been released in the last 5 years that had significant amounts of bloodwork run for it managed by a third party, much less a serious study.

With all the compounds, you are taking a risk. Heck, nobody can reasonably state what the long term effects of any of these currently sold orals are, as none of them have been around that long. Anadrol on the other hand, there are some actual medically supervised studies and results on.

This is a huge part of why so many of the older guys here attempt to preach restraint to the younger guys. At 18-25, so many still feel immortal, still don't worry about long term consequences, etc. As you get older and assume more real responsibilities, your outlook changes. Look around, how many of the 18-25 crowd cycling here on AM have bloodwork at all, much less pre/post each cycle? yet take a look at the 30+ guys, and how many of them have thorough bloodwork at least twice a year, if not pre/post each cycle. Forget liver enzymes, forget even testosterone levels. RBC count, lipids, and some of the other markers have far more long term health impact and risk. Live fast, die young, and leave a pretty corpse....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that sort of research is out there for all the previously and currently prescribed anabolics. Even so far as the PCT and HCG questions, those do have real medical studies done. Not for any of the designers or sold as "prohormone" steroids. Seriously, name 1 that has been released in the last 5 years that had significant amounts of bloodwork run for it managed by a third party, much less a serious study.
I haven't seen any double blind controlled lab studies with large groups of men on steroid cycling and how to do it safely. But if it is out there I will take your word for it.

I have however seen research studies on the compound itself to learn more about the compound (these I know exist)... but never research aimed at how to properly cycle. Research on how to properly cycle done by the field of medicine... I would love to see that.

This is a huge part of why so many of the older guys here attempt to preach restraint to the younger guys. At 18-25, so many still feel immortal, still don't worry about long term consequences, etc. As you get older and assume more real responsibilities, your outlook changes. Look around, how many of the 18-25 crowd cycling here on AM have bloodwork at all, much less pre/post each cycle? yet take a look at the 30+ guys, and how many of them have thorough bloodwork at least twice a year, if not pre/post each cycle. Forget liver enzymes, forget even testosterone levels. RBC count, lipids, and some of the other markers have far more long term health impact and risk. Live fast, die young, and leave a pretty corpse....
True my friend. And these are the people I speak of. That monitor health, cycle responsibly, and have experience. When there is no literature to go to for how to cycle properly... these people are a wealth of knowledge... and so is this forum... if you know where to look and how to discern crappy advice from good advice. It's why I joined in the first place to learn to properly cycle since I could not get my hands on literature that told me "take x amount for x amount of time followed by a PCT with x for x amount of time" followed by tons of references and had been peer reviewed. Nothing like this have I ever seen because it advocates steroid usage... and no medical group will be funded to perform this kind of research.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i get bloods drawn without a doubt player

i cycle 6 times a year though

^^^^^joking

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And to HTS... it's all within reason. Obviously someone who has ran 100 cycles is an idiot and doesn't qualify as a vet. A vet is not just someone who has ran multiple cycles but a trusted person with solid information that has been proven over time and has a reputation for knowledge and remaining healthy all the while using anabolic steroids. There aren't many on here but there are a few vets I trust 100% on other purely steroid based boards.

And what this IBE business all comes down to is the Mcdonalds law suit...

A bunch of fatties sue Mcdonalds for making them fat...

Are we gonna take away Mcdonalds from everyone because these idiots make the wrong decisions?

This stuff should be out there for the physique enthusiast within ease of access.
That 100 number was not meant to be literal in translation. I was implying someone who had numerous cycles/pct under their belt. In general, while I think monitoring the logs/progress/advice of those who have had great success in cycling is a good start, it certainly doesn't paint any picture towards health. If we wanted to get into real specifics, we could discuss how many of these vets take dosages well correlated to their body weight. Why is it that a 250 lb BB'r takes 40mg Dbol, that becomes the gold standard, even to someone in the 200lb range? I am not attacking your theory that a vet can provide decent advice, nor am I attacking you (I consider us cool as always), but rather I am making a general statement. Simply put a veteran's knowledge does not replace doing your own research. I could have John (Trauma1) who I trust immensely, give me a planned out cycle, but I am still going to do my own studying before that first pill/liquid/inj./whatever hits my body.

The biggest opponent of a BB'r is their ego. This is largely seen when someone tries to progress in lifts faster than they should. How many guys I see in my gym benching 300 lbs with a form that makes me cringe? To many to count. Slowly that ego transfered into substances taken. Suddenly a guy who is concerned on health is "afraid" (check the announcement threads, someone literally used the line "if your afraid find another compound"), users who disregard health and double a recommended dose suddenly become the forum all stars and considered in high regard. What does this say to someone else following one of these guys? Well lots of people are following his log, they all cheered him on when he took that dose, and he says he is gaining day by day, he must be an expert." Education will make a much stronger expert then an uneducated but experienced user. Look at recommendations you see? Cycle length constantly increasing, dosage constantly increasing, and guys joking about "who needs support supplements?" Internet gurus redesigning PCTs in a fashion that makes no sense to many cycles (Didn't someone just lay out a plan that involved 2 AIs, SARMS, and a GH releaser? Not even Itsa mention of a SERM other than "you could add that"). But certainly i'm sure at least 10 guys saw that and think its the proper way to handle their cycle's PCT. Its out of control, and slowly getting worse. The people making these comments are the "vets" to the new generation, which creates a nasty cycle of bad recommendations.

As for the studies comment, even thought that was directed to Easy, I will say that my Anabolic Pharmacology gives 486 references. I have yet to get into any of the Anabolics books, but I am sure they contain even more. Legit AAS is far more understood than any of the compounds available over the counter.

P.S. I am not advocating against OTC prohormone, etc. usage. Its what originally attracted me to the company I proudly badge myself with.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its out of control, and slowly getting worse. The people making these comments are the "vets" to the new generation, which creates a nasty cycle of bad recommendations.

As for the studies comment, even thought that was directed to Easy, I will say that my Anabolic Pharmacology gives 486 references. I have yet to get into any of the Anabolics books, but I am sure they contain even more. Legit AAS is far more understood than any of the compounds available over the counter.
Ah it's been a while since we've discussed lol... I don't have much fight left about this but everything you said is very true. Especially the above in bold. Especially.

Just answer me this... I do not doubt that your Anabolic Pharmacology book gives many references... But, are these references to research aimed on "how to cycle safely" ?

Or,

Are these references to just steroid research in general (which there is tons of) followed by the authors making conclusions on "how to cycle" based on research not aimed on "how to cycle" but more on "what's a steroid, what does it do, how can it be used in medicine" ?

1 or 2?

I don't believe there is any research done on how to cycle safely HTS. That kind of research promotes steroid use and would not be allowed to pass.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive used epistane- am i going to die?

(trying to lighten the damn mood)

COME FOLLOW MY OSTA SARM LOG BISHES

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah it's been a while since we've discussed lol... I don't have much fight left about this but everything you said is very true. Especially the above in bold. Especially.

Just answer me this... I do not doubt that your Anabolic Pharmacology book gives many references... But, are these references to research aimed on "how to cycle safely" ?

Or,

Are these references to just steroid research in general (which there is tons of) followed by the authors making conclusions on "how to cycle" based on research not aimed on "how to cycle" but more on "what's a steroid, what does it do, how can it be used in medicine" ?

1 or 2?

I don't believe there is any research done on how to cycle safely HTS. That kind of research promotes steroid use and would not be allowed to pass.
I can't answer that for certainty because I never felt I had to fact check Roberts, so I never pursued reading the references. But I would assume not, since although he does provide example cycles, he indicates numerous times he is not recommending certain cycles only sharing what would be typical given the compounds. However, with that said, I don't think 1 necessarily needs to be done when a full understanding of 2 is realized. If I know the exact MOA of a compound, the path it takes through the body, what receptors it hits and in what time frame, a cycle could easily be determined.

In all reality, a study of how to cycle a compound wouldn't translate well to everyone due to the fact that individual genetics play a large role in the response to extrogenous hormones, and even natural hormone production. If everyone on these boards stopped using AAS for 6 months, and we all went and had blood work done, nobodies would be exactly identical. Its the same reason why someone can do SD and have gyno, and another can take even more SD and never have a flare up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:banghead:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam u got picked? lucky u bro, enjoy the cycle

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand the idea that a steroid that has more pronounced effects is somehow better than one that does not give as many effects. If you use weaker designer's like epistane or oral turinabol, you still get great results. When you take superdrol you can get great results too, but at a much greater cost to lipid values and liver function.

Everyone know what I just wrote, but nobody really heeds that. They think if they can put on 20 lbs in 3 weeks with superdrol then "why not?" Because it's going to **** up your body. Unless you just don't care. In which case you'd be buying illegal AAS and going to jail if you get caught, because jail can't possibly be worse than ****ing up your heart and liver.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think if you are running a newly released compound like this, it will be a good idea to do 2 things 1) get bloodwork done around day 20 and 2) start at a relatively low dose and ramp it up at a slow but steady pace. You want to grasp your body's dose to response curve; at the same time getting bloodwork done will signal you to abort IF you need to.

I suspect that if a test group can run the steroid, then more people can... As far as short term sides everyone is aware of blood pressure, cholesterol, hepatoxicity etc. it would simply be a matter of being conservative and monitoring those, just like you would do with SD or Abombs or M1T. The long term side effects seem to me like they are proportional to the integral of the severity of those short term side effects over time. If you spend a couple months a year cycling with slightly elevated blood pressure and slightly elevated liver enzymes, shouldn't be a big deal. If you spend a substantial amount of time with horrible cholesterol coupled with very high blood pressure, then you may be faced with complications with your heart and arteries.

So it seems to me that any long term sides that arise should, in all likelyhood, only stem from the severity and duration of the short term sides. The controversy is that you just don't *know* if there will be unforeseen consequences years down the road, but that's true for a lot of new supplements as well

Anyway, I'm pretty damn excited for any new compounds. I don't mind the FDA being mocked, I am just thankful that they are so inefficient that apparently they cannot ban these compounds fast enough. I will buy what I can legally while I can. The laws are stupid.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't answer that for certainty because I never felt I had to fact check Roberts, so I never pursued reading the references. But I would assume not, since although he does provide example cycles, he indicates numerous times he is not recommending certain cycles only sharing what would be typical given the compounds. However, with that said, I don't think 1 necessarily needs to be done when a full understanding of 2 is realized. If I know the exact MOA of a compound, the path it takes through the body, what receptors it hits and in what time frame, a cycle could easily be determined.
A cycle could be determined HTS yes but let us remember that whole cycle was based on speculation of how a compound behaves and not a full blown study on how a cycle can be done safely. It's all speculation on how a compound behaves. There is no direct science towards how to cycle steroids.

Speculation on top of speculation on research that has NOTHING to do with safe steroid cycling for the purpose of gaining muscle mass.

So when someone goes and says this:

I think the one thing on all these forums that aggravates me to no end are those individuals who have absolutely no direct clinical experience or professional knowledge about hepatic function, pathophysiology, or resulting lab results for correlation; yet falsely present themselves like they do. :rolleyes: It's purely reckless advice at times, and it can really hurt someone.
Well it aggravates me too.

Because 1, there are not many of us on here that are "professional" lol so this forum would die if we could not help each other just because we are not professional.

And 2, at the heart of everything that is provided between studies and whatnot, lets not forget the part about "cycling" is ALL speculation based on research NOT about "cycling." So we have nothing to work with that is direct "1+2=3" in the steroid game. It's all speculation.

So next time someone asks "How much test e should I take for my cycle and how long should it be?" Nobody answer. Let's all of us wait for the "professionals" to role in here and answer all these questions.

I understand promoting a new area on the PP section... because I love the one you guys have already and reference it many a times. I would love to see this new one... but no need to step on peoples toes to promote it.

Many people won't say anything, but when someone says that, after the time I spent learning about cycling on here and out on the net and in the books, I am hurt by it to a degree. Because I feel like I've waisted my time on here helping out because well.... I'm not a professional. So even though I know the answer to something... it is useless because I am not a professional.

Hmmm... I think 98% on here probably aren't either.

MANY of us don't have direct clinical experience, or tons of lab results for correlation purposes at our disposal.

So bang your head on the wall all you want but don't step on our toes. Yes, stupid advice is given at times I understand, but great advice is given many a times too by non-professionals aka the MANY of us here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it aggravates me too.

Because 1, there are not many of us on here that are "professional" lol so this forum would die if we could not help each other just because we are not professional.

And 2, at the heart of everything that is provided between studies and whatnot, lets not forget the part about "cycling" is ALL speculation based on research NOT about "cycling." So we have nothing to work with that is direct "1+2=3" in the steroid game. It's all speculation.

So next time someone asks "How much test e should I take for my cycle and how long should it be?" Nobody answer. Let's all of us wait for the "professionals" to role in here and answer all these questions.

I understand promoting a new area on the PP section... because I love the one you guys have already and reference it many a times. I would love to see this new one... but no need to step on peoples toes to promote it.

Many people won't say anything, but when someone says that, after the time I spent learning about cycling on here and out on the net and in the books, I am hurt by it to a degree. Because I feel like I've waisted my time on here helping out because well.... I'm not a professional. So even though I know the answer to something... it is useless because I am not a professional.

Hmmm... I think 98% on here probably aren't either.

MANY of us don't have direct clinical experience, or tons of lab results for correlation purposes at our disposal.

So bang your head on the wall all you want but don't step on our toes. Yes, stupid advice is given at times I understand, but great advice is given many a times too by non-professionals aka the MANY of us here.

You have completely missed the point of my entire post and gone off on a whole different tangent. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you...

Nowhere in my post did I say anything about cycling, period. I honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about anymore. It seems you've gone off in a whole different direction to make some type of point to prove something to yourself. I'm not even sure what that is. Instead of letting this die, you continue to press the issue and make new ones.

Well, I'm done. I made my "generalized" point, and you're completely fabricating this into something that it's clearly not.

-John

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the principal from billy madison said it best....

Mr. Chocolate, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
Lol...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well as the op i must say this thread has gone way OFF topic

bottom line

schwell will run this **** when he gets it period

of course i dont think ibe is sending it to me anymore

i tried checking with him to see via pm

he has ignored me for two days so lets just say i will buy it when it comes out and if i get a bottle in the mail-cool

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully every one can just lighten up here now n just keep the convo on track....

Btw....

Yaaaaa. That's right......

N yes, before anything is said, I'm testing something else.... But I made mention of this to IBE (owner) ahead of time and let him know if he was limited in supply and the time frame I told him I could do the log was a problem, then I could wait... this was not an issue.... Plus I was an ibe rep for years, kind gives me a lil leeway.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully every one can just lighten up here now n just keep the convo on track....

Btw....

N yes, before anything is said, I'm testing something else.... But I made mention of this to IBE (owner) ahead of time and let him know if he was limited in supply and the time frame I told him I could do the log was a problem, then I could wait... this was not an issue.... Plus I was an ibe rep for years, kind gives me a lil leeway.
That looks mighty familiar. :D

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Btw....

Interesting..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what I'm gonna be a good little boy and edit other stuff out. I don't care really... just this...

Why would someone make a general statement like that in here? Schwell asked for help from jbry, unreal and easy, and you make a statement like that all the while rolling your eyes?

I just think you jumped ahead of yourself making that "generalized statement." And I wanted to let you know.

I still love you :flowers1:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what I'm gonna be a good little boy and edit other stuff out. I don't care really... just this...

Why would someone make a general statement like that in here? Schwell asked for help from jbry, unreal and easy, and you make a statement like that all the while rolling your eyes?

I just think you jumped ahead of yourself making that "generalized statement." And I wanted to let you know.

I still love you :flowers1:
It's probably a good thing you did because it only further supported the fact that you don't know what the hell you're talking about anymore; even still though, this edited abstract continues to demonstrate that. It's also a good thing you stopped using "us" like you speak for the members of this board. That in itself is ridiculous.

I literally can't believe you still believe that statement had anything to do with "cycling".

Strike 3, you're out.

I'm not detracting from the op's thread anymore. If you wish to continue through PM's, so be it...

-John

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Btw....

:eek13:......you little crackhead, how'd you get that? what is it?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:eek13:......you little crackhead, how'd you get that? what is it?
Crack... Nooooooo....

I did what the thread said.... Pmed my addy and info to ibe...

It starts with a b and end with an oladrol......

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I totally want to... there is a possibility I can, its still up in the air...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, there is alot of plain stupid, mindless talk going on in this thread. it is very annoying.

anyhow, I have a similar bottle poopy, only there is not compound structure on my bottle.

15 day supply at 4mg per day. I look forward to testing it. kind of disapointed though, I was told i'd recieve a months supply. but it's cool.

4mg of a pro hormone to another compound typically dosed at 2-5mg. I really think people need to think, and learn about aas before they post about this compound. (another thing to remember, conversion to parent hormone, IS NOT one way. it can go back and forth.)

and to the comment about research done on aas. there are quite a few aas journals dedicated to the research & testing of anabolic steroids.

you guys like me now, I'm getting ready to begin reading vida's book on a/a, and have a slew of studies given to me to read.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like something I may have recieved

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
IBE sure has selected a good range of loggers not just 3 or 4, I'm sure these loggers will prove all doubters and haters wrong.... on paper it seems boladrol is very powerful and toxic, I think every user Needs to respect that!

I'm happy for all loggers and will follow along :cheers:

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this is the next Oliver Stone movie???

IBE is actually owned by a major medical corporation who specializes in organ transplants. They introduce a supplement that induces liver failure "legally". They make millions on the operating table, the FEDs secretly work with them and get to control the supplement industry as a result, and Julia Roberts plays the reporter who discovers the sinister plot concocted by the corrupt congressman. Brilliant!!!!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like blood. You guys vampires?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting ready to begin reading vida's book on a/a, and have a slew of studies given to me to read.
theres a good amount of info to read through but I found very little really detailed user reviews on this stuff so this whole thing will be huge in terms of getting a good idea of how effective this stuff is.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, as long as its anabolic, right??? eh??? :stick:
hmm neon blue,jet black,neon green,***** pink any of these colors would be great hmmm red blood works though I second the quote as long as it works it can look like doo doo brown or straight up pee.;) I guess I'ma lil out there huh :slomo:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This stuffs not for sale yet right? You would need like a bottle and a half if you want to run it for 30 days or so?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would they want testers to only run it 15 days?

I'm guessing this stuff might add a ton of weight in the beginning weeks just like SD?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you dose it like 2 mg instead of 4 mg it will last 30 days...Just saying..maybe they want to let the testers either use 4 or 2 ....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True... but the rec dose is 4 mg I believe. The beta testers should run it at rec dosage..

wat u guys running it at?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got two bottles today

they r liquid?! Wtf

each bottle has 15 servings at 2mg per ml so thats 15 days worth if ran at 4 mgs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
IBE Company Promotions 370