Black Friday Sale at AI!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ai Sports nutrition would like to thank everyone who participated in the Black Friday festivities. We received a very abnormally high amount of participation and well be spending the entire upcoming week shipping orders.You will receive a confirmation email that should include a tracking number this week to the email that you placed the order with. You will be able to track your packages progress using the number provided and will know the exact day it will be arriving.It is our intention to be caught up by Friday December 3rd and hopefully have everyone's orders in transit by then. If you have not received a confirmation email by the end of the business day on the third, feel free to contact us for an update on your items. We ask that you refrain from emailing and calling about when your order will ship until after December 3rd. The amount of orders we received will take some time to be shipped. We have complete inventory for everything ordered so it is just a matter of getting them out the door.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing about all your great results!

THANK YOU!
Man I am happy that mine was shipped on Monday this week, AI is on their game. Too bad what I ordered will be sitting under my counter for a month before it gets used... :dunno:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I am happy that mine was shipped on Monday this week, AI is on their game. Too bad what I ordered will be sitting under my counter for a month before it gets used... :dunno:
If it get's too lonely sitting there you can always send it to me LOL.:)

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Order is supposed to be here today. :) Now to find where to fit it in...maybe throw the pct assist into the mdxt pct and the body transform who knows when. So many things to try and so little time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Order is supposed to be here today. :) Now to find where to fit it in...maybe throw the pct assist into the mdxt pct and the body transform who knows when. So many things to try and so little time.
I have some time.:)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Keeping my fingers crossed that I get my confirmation tomorrow

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I just got my stuff...at 7:39 P.M. :LOL:

A little note: you guys should sent all the shirts XL or XXL. But Awesome shirt and bag :bigok: THANKS!

purelife1

my first shipment was delivered a few hours ago..still at work..i told the ups guy to hide in one of my planters so my wife wouldnt see it..he got there early yesterday with some other deliveries but normally doesnt come til late....ill see if she found it in 1 hour

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my first shipment was delivered a few hours ago..still at work..i told the ups guy to hide in one of my planters so my wife wouldnt see it..he got there early yesterday with some other deliveries but normally doesnt come til late....ill see if she found it in 1 hour
Sorry bro but I LMAO.:)

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
And CS2.0 has 12 more servings than the other flavors of Cycle Support.:)
I made my purchase assuming the Cycle Support Stack would include CS2.0. I received mine today and it's CS1.0 with only 60 servings.

Was shipping CS1.0 possibly just a mistake?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made my purchase assuming the Cycle Support Stack would include CS2.0. I received mine today and it's CS1.0 with only 60 servings.

Was shipping CS1.0 possibly just a mistake?
No the CS choc came standard with the Support Stack unless a e-mail request to swap was sent. Same for t-shirts XL was standard unless you wanted large which also required a e-mail request.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
No the CS choc came standard with the Support Stack unless a e-mail request to swap was sent. Same for t-shirts XL was standard unless you wanted large which also required a e-mail request.
Sent you a PM about my concerns with the order. Thanks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
95% Of orders below #499 have been sent out.

We all really do thank you for your orders and your patience. Honestly if it was me ordering I would be upset thinking I would receive the order right away.

It really wouldn't matter to me hearing the company was VERY surprised by how many order they receive. So yes I do feel your pain and offer a HUGE apology for such a long long long delay.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
pmed both of you with order concerns, thank you

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
95% Of orders below #499 have been sent out.

We all really do thank you for your orders and your patience. Honestly if it was me ordering I would be upset thinking I would receive the order right away.

It really wouldn't matter to me hearing the company was VERY surprised by how many order they receive. So yes I do feel your pain and offer a HUGE apology for such a long long long delay.
I guess I am the 5% still not shipped

purelife1

guys check your spam and bulk emails...i found my second order in there today..my order will be here next week on 8th said was rescheduled or something...but on a good note i got my other order yestderay just fine...ups guy left where i asked..been wearing my xl shirt all day

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys check your spam and bulk emails...i found my second order in there today..my order will be here next week on 8th said was rescheduled or something...but on a good note i got my other order yestderay just fine...ups guy left where i asked..been wearing my xl shirt all day
Damn I need to find me a UPS guy like that LOL.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I am lucky and got my order today; thanks for the shirt (sick!), bag, and 3 samples! AI hooked it the f*** up!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
To all those waiting I feel your pain cause I am one of them. But if you have been around this board for any amount of time, please do remember that this company has been very kind to members on this board and sent out countless samples for free, they paid postage and everything. So lets not our panties in too big of a wad, cause they have been, and will be in the future, very good to us

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine comes tomorrow, and personally I do not mind waiting a week in exchange for 50% off! AI has been quick to respond to my inquiries (using glycobol on carb cycling, etc) and seems like a top notch company :)

Thank you for the kind words bro.:)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Mine comes tomorrow, and personally I do not mind waiting a week in exchange for 50% off! AI has been quick to respond to my inquiries (using glycobol on carb cycling, etc) and seems like a top notch company :)
thats real, anyone who goes 50% of everything rules, who cares if it takes a week? I freakin love 50% off!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm hoping mine arrives tomorrow. I need my Motivate!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok time for some Canada love. If you want to place a order please send a e-mail to sales {at)aisportsnutrition.com and say your interested in placing a order you will get a e-mail back with a phone number to call.

purelife1

Ok I will PM you my addy and I expect the shirt in 3 days or I spill my guts to the wife LOL.:sgrin:
she asked me where the shirts and bottles of supplements came from(she found my stash)..i told her AI sent them to me to test thier new products and write a review of them:lol:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
she asked me where the shirts and bottles of supplements came from(she found my stash)..i told her AI sent them to me to test thier new products and write a review of them:lol:

I like a smart man great job.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Christmas came early I just got my box of goodies!!!!!!!!!!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I finally got my order on wed. I was part of the last 5% that had not shipped last friday so if you were one of those you should have it very soon. My only complaint is I asked for xl shirt and got a large and I am now weighing in at 250 so that doesnt work well. But regardless, shirt did not cost me anything and I got a sweet deal on some of the supplements I love. thanks AI

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally got my order on wed. I was part of the last 5% that had not shipped last friday so if you were one of those you should have it very soon. My only complaint is I asked for xl shirt and got a large and I am now weighing in at 250 so that doesnt work well. But regardless, shirt did not cost me anything and I got a sweet deal on some of the supplements I love. thanks AI
Let me look into the shirt issue.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Guys if you ever question how great AI is, they are one of THE BEST companys I have ever dealt with, hands down no question. Over the past few years I have gotten numerous samples and excellent service

purelife1

yeah at 250 that lg will look kinda funny on you..i just washed my xl and it shrunk slightly but fits nice and im 235..i wear 2x in most shirts..

you guys need to make a wife beater or muscle shirt in those

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah at 250 that lg will look kinda funny on you..i just washed my xl and it shrunk slightly but fits nice and im 235..i wear 2x in most shirts..

you guys need to make a wife beater or muscle shirt in those
Muscle shirts or wife beaters with an AI Sports Nutrition logo would be sweet.

purelife1

just checking if you guys were have a new years sale..starting to like this Glycobol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
just checking if you guys were have a new years sale..starting to like this Glycobol
Crazy deal on one of the sites 3 AI products for 59.99

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No sale like Black Friday

Best to get items on sale today if you can find them.