Black Friday Sale at AI!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clear your cache and try again. I literally just did that so I could make that attachment :thinking:

chlorella

Awards
The code is now working.
BUT
The shipping does not indicate if it will ship to P.O. Boxes.
Is it shipped via USPS?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The code is now working.
BUT
The shipping does not indicate if it will ship to P.O. Boxes.
Is it shipped via USPS?
No it is shipped via UPS and I believe they don't ship to P.O. boxes.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just picked up The Ultimate Body Transformation Stack and another bottle of Perform for $72 shipped. What a deal! Thanks AI you guys are awesome.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just picked up The Ultimate Body Transformation Stack and another bottle of Perform for $72 shipped. What a deal! Thanks AI you guys are awesome.
Four bottles shipped for $72. That's $18 a bottle; insanity!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As we are discussing shipping do you know the cost of getting the Swole stack to England?

It might tempt me into trying it!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As we are discussing shipping do you know the cost of getting the Swole stack to England?

It might tempt me into trying it!
International orders need to contact the office to get a quote.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swole Stack or Total Body Transformation Stack . . . . That is the question!

Can't afford both, even at the insane prices

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swole Stack or Total Body Transformation Stack . . . . That is the question!

Can't afford both, even at the insane prices
Best answer I can give is if your looking for mass go with Swole Stack if your looking more for a recomp go with the UBT stack.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best answer I can give is if your looking for mass go with Swole Stack if your looking more for a recomp go with the UBT stack.
OR should I just add in the HGH Pro to the Swole Stack? I stay lean most of the time, I could drop a lil of the waist but who couldnt.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OR should I just add in the HGH Pro to the Swole Stack? I stay lean most of the time, I could drop a lil of the waist but who couldnt.
You can run the HGHpro with the Swole Stack no problem. The HGHpro can help you with the leaning of the waist.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
four hours and some odd minutes left guys

Trying my damdest to get checked out but keep getting s duplicate transaction error... I am willing to bet this is my doing but can't seem to move beyond it... ARGGGGG

Crisis averted... BONE HEAD CUSTOMER ALERT... I have smacked myself and then congradulated myself on taking advantage of one hell of an offer!!!!

The opportunity to buy the Cycle Support x 2 / Post Cycle Support x1 for half off the already silly price of 99.99 and then grab a bottle of testopro...

$200.00 worth of product (if purchased seperately at full price) for $77.49... Um, thats 4 tubs / bottles of AI goodness for just over 19.00 each... SILLY in the bestest of ways.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying my damdest to get checked out but keep getting s duplicate transaction error... I am willing to bet this is my doing but can't seem to move beyond it... ARGGGGG
Most of the time it is some type of card problem when you get that error and if you tried again the credit card companies have a security feature built in that will keep giving you that error message if you try again. It usually lasts for 24 hours before you can submit it again. If you didn't get a conformation letter than your card was not charged.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Most of the time it is some type of card problem when you get that error and if you tried again the credit card companies have a security feature built in that will keep giving you that error message if you try again. It usually lasts for 24 hours before you can submit it again. If you didn't get a conformation letter than your card was not charged.
Um, no it was WAY more stupid than that... Yep, I am an IT guy and am not above admitting total stupidity. But I do refuse to divulge what it was! :no:

Orig. post updated with total satisfaction and lots of love for this sale!

Oh, and an e-mail has been forwarded to move down to a LARGE shirt. I am not the side o beef that some of these other guys are... Working on it though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um, no it was WAY more stupid than that... Yep, I am an IT guy and am not above admitting total stupidity. But I do refuse to divulge what it was! :no:

Orig. post updated with total satisfaction and lots of love for this sale!

Oh, and an e-mail has been forwarded to move down to a LARGE shirt. I am not the side o beef that some of these other guys are... Working on it though.
Heck crap happens to all of us sometimes.:) E-mail was received and forwarded to warehouse.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI Sports nutrition would like to thank everyone who participated in the Black Friday festivities. We received a very abnormally high amount of participation and well be spending the entire upcoming week shipping orders.

You will receive a confirmation email that should include a tracking number this week to the email that you placed the order with. You will be able to track your packages progress using the number provided and will know the exact day it will be arriving.It is our intention to be caught up by Friday December 3rd and hopefully have everyone's orders in transit by then.

If you have not received a confirmation email by the end of the business day on the third, feel free to contact us for an update on your items. We ask that you refrain from emailing and calling about when your order will ship until after December 3rd. The amount of orders we received will take some time to be shipped. We have complete inventory for everything ordered so it is just a matter of getting them out the door.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing about all your great results!

SALE IS STILL GOOD UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. IF YOU STILL HAVE A QUESTION AFTER THIS STATEMENT YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA PM OR MY E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS POSTED IN A FEW PLACES IN THE THREAD.​

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Quick Question? How does shipping and handling cost look from this place?
Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick Question? How does shipping and handling cost look from this place? Thanks
I don't understand your question what place are we talking about? if it is our site the cost in the U.S. a flat $4.99 if it is Canada a flat $15(has to be done manually cannot be done on the site). If it is international you have to call the office to get a quote.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I paid $4.99 so really good
I don't understand your question what place are we talking about? if it is our site the cost in the U.S. a flat $4.99 if it is Canada a flat $15(has to be done manually cannot be done on the site). If it is international you have to call the office to get a quote.
Thank you both, and i was talking about AI. That is very cheap!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI Sports nutrition would like to thank everyone who participated in the Black Friday festivities. We received a very abnormally high amount of participation and well be spending the entire upcoming week shipping orders.

You will receive a confirmation email that should include a tracking number this week to the email that you placed the order with. You will be able to track your packages progress using the number provided and will know the exact day it will be arriving.It is our intention to be caught up by Friday December 3rd and hopefully have everyone's orders in transit by then.

If you have not received a confirmation email by the end of the business day on the third, feel free to contact us for an update on your items. We ask that you refrain from emailing and calling about when your order will ship until after December 3rd. The amount of orders we received will take some time to be shipped. We have complete inventory for everything ordered so it is just a matter of getting them out the door.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing about all your great results!

SALE IS STILL GOOD UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. IF YOU STILL HAVE A QUESTION AFTER THIS STATEMENT YOU CAN CONTACT ME VIA PM OR MY E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS POSTED IN A FEW PLACES IN THE THREAD.​
I have had someone tell me that this post is very hard to read. Is anyone else having a hard time reading this post because it displays perfectly for me LOL.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have had someone tell me that this post is very hard to read. Is anyone else having a hard time reading this post because it displays perfectly for me LOL.
The blue text is a bit hard to read

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I just saved $77.44, Thanks AI. This is how to expand an already loyal costumer base

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Guys get you some HGHpro! It's the greatest HGH products I have EVER tried. I'm also talking my friends and my parents into getting some AI products tonight :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys get you some HGHpro! It's the greatest HGH products I have EVER tried. I'm also talking my friends and my parents into getting some AI products tonight :D
Deep sleep and vivid dreams I love the stuff and the better recovey is just another benefit. Helps the skin also:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
1 hour 20 mins til 50% OFF Everything ends!

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
Please e-mail me a copy of your order conformation and I think we can do that for you. Please put in the e-mail if you want a large or XL shirt(Xl is standard unless you want a large)also what flavor Cycle Support you want(choc is standard unless you request otherwise) send e-mail to.

pembroke3355 at gmail dot com
Thanks for your support. I sent you an email with my order information.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
This a preworkout? PH? or what are we talkin?
HGHpro bro! The purple pills :D Also Motivate is awesome product for those ****ty morning